• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by thespidey307 (177 posts) - - Show Bio

I just want to know since I know that DC characters are powerful, and while batman does not have super powers, he is still unbeatable, so I want to know, which marvel character can beat up batman? BTW, I'm not a dc hater, I just want to know.

#2 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@thespidey307 said:

I just want to know since I know that DC characters are powerful, and while batman does not have super powers, he is still unbeatable, so I want to know, which marvel character can beat up batman? BTW, I'm not a dc hater, I just want to know.

How about an extremely large amount of them

#3 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12431 posts) - - Show Bio

@thespidey307 said:

pointless hate thread is pointless ..........

#4 Posted by Phylos (2675 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

ghost rider

#6 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL What kind of question is that really do we really have to make a list or your just hating on the Batman

#7 Posted by fangirl101 (551 posts) - - Show Bio
@thespidey307: Like thousands.  
If you keep it to just streets, Captain America, Daredevil, Black Panther, etc all can split or take a majority on Bats.
#8 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Black panther easily

#9 Posted by WillPayton (9833 posts) - - Show Bio

@thespidey307 said:

Uhmm, almost all of them?

#10 Posted by Immortal777 (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by SovereignDivinity (82 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity:Agreed, he was raised a warrior and well .....batman was just raised rich.(there both born rich actually).

#12 Posted by ImmortalOne (3539 posts) - - Show Bio

@SovereignDivinity said:

@FourthDeity:Agreed, he was raised a warrior and well .....batman was just raised rich.(there both born rich actually).

Raised rich? Considering his parents were murdered when he was a kid, and then he spent the rest of his childhood training continuously, how in the world do you consider him to be raised rich?

#13 Edited by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@ImmortalOne said:

@SovereignDivinity said:

Raised rich? Considering his parents were murdered when he was a kid, and then he spent the rest of his childhood training continuously, how in the world do you consider him to be raised rich?

Batman wasn't raised. LOL 

#14 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@thespidey307 said:

Since when is Batman unbeatable? You sir, are mistaken.

#15 Posted by HellionVulcan (3923 posts) - - Show Bio

I still find batman knowing near 200 martial arts some of the biggest amount of pis ever in comics plus its so laughable but alot of character would defeat batman with little effort cause batman wouldn't have his pis gadgets in the marvel universe .

#16 Posted by facerollsmash (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@HellionVulcan said:

I still find batman knowing near 200 martial arts some of the biggest amount of pis ever in comics plus its so laughable but alot of character would defeat batman with little effort cause batman wouldn't have his pis gadgets in the marvel universe .

your an idiot

#17 Posted by fangirl101 (551 posts) - - Show Bio
@HellionVulcan: And Thor wouldn't have his hammer in the DC universe. You see how that sounds? Ridiculous right? yeah.
#18 Edited by facerollsmash (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@fangirl101 said:

@thespidey307: Like thousands. If you keep it to just streets, Captain America, Daredevil, Black Panther, etc all can split or take a majority on Bats.

daredevil and captain america can't, batman is a better fighter than both of them. black panther can only take a majority with vibranium armor

@SovereignDivinity said:

#19 Posted by fangirl101 (551 posts) - - Show Bio
@facerollsmash: Batman pretty much assessed that he would lose against Captain America, in Marvel vs, DC and in Avengers JLA. He just stated that it would take a very very long time. Daredevil could win against Batman as well.  You are under estimating the Marvel Characters. Why? I dont know. Dont' care. Just be fair in your assessments. 
#20 Posted by facerollsmash (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@fangirl101 said:

@facerollsmash: Batman pretty much assessed that he would lose against Captain America, in Marvel vs, DC and in Avengers JLA. He just stated that it would take a very very long time. Daredevil could win against Batman as well. You are under estimating the Marvel Characters. Why? I dont know. Dont' care. Just be fair in your assessments.

crossovers arent canon retard. daredevil could win 1-2 out of 10 against batman.

ive read every issue of daredevil and captain america and am much smarter then you are. so learn your place and dont talk unless i give you permission to talk.

#21 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@facerollsmash: BP beats the crap out of Batman without his gadgets

#22 Posted by facerollsmash (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122 said:

only with vibranium, no gadgets and no suits batman would decimate panther.

ive read every black panther comic and im much smarter then u, so dont talk unless i give you permission to talk. got it retard? good

#23 Posted by tg1982 (2712 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America, Black Panther and Iron Fist are just a few that could beat Batman

#24 Posted by God_Spawn (38405 posts) - - Show Bio

Who has 2 thumbs and can beat Batman??

And this is an obvious hater thread anyway.

#25 Posted by fangirl101 (551 posts) - - Show Bio
@facerollsmash: Um. I know more about comics than you will ever know. my Wonder Woman respect threads are pretty much what everyone uses, knowingly or not, across the net. Don't call me a retard. Or I'll be forced to school you. And yes some cross overs are canon. Such as Marvel vs DC. Since Access appeared in a monthly GL. And The LT had the Marvel DC brothers in his hand in another canon comic. JLA Avengers is also canon. Since the cosmic egg that was Krona showed up in Trinity, and Monica Rambeaux's official bio has her battle with Green Lantern Kyle, listed. 
#26 Posted by Nefarious (22948 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

Black panther easily

not current black panther

#28 Posted by Pwok21 (2459 posts) - - Show Bio

Vibranium Armor Black Panther, Iron Fist w/ Chi, Full Confidence Gladiator, Taskmaster and Shang Chi.

#29 Posted by Strider92 (16838 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man, Ghost Rider, Taskmaster, Iron Fist to name a few. There's plenty who could.

#30 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio
This One.
#31 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@VercingetorixTheGreat: Why not? :o i haven't read his issue recently.

#32 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman gets STOMPED on by

#33 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

@VercingetorixTheGreat: Why not? :o i haven't read his issue recently.

he doesn't have his metahuman abilities, access to wakandan tech, or vibranium. I think it sucks

#34 Posted by thespidey307 (177 posts) - - Show Bio

all right, all right. I now demand this thread to locked. There, everybody is happy now.

#35 Posted by spiderman20991992 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

@facerollsmash said:

@202122 said:

ive read every black panther comic and im much smarter then u, so dont talk unless i give you permission to talk. got it retard? good

this whole thread makes me laugh, maybe it the fact that you think batman could Decimate black panther, or your grammar, or that the fact you're probably a 10 year old boy who knows next to nothing about comics.

#36 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

captain america might be able to give batman a go.

#37 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

is not possible. more likely to divide by zero.

#38 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12431 posts) - - Show Bio

@thespidey307 said:

all right, all right. I now demand this thread to locked. There, everybody is happy now.

probably shoulda said that a page ago

#39 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

then again i might be wrong. its hard to say.

#40 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

@stonerthps said:

This made me laugh... Laughing Russell is laughing!

#41 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@VercingetorixTheGreat: Are you serious? he may as well be squirrel girl -_- lmao

but BP with his standard gear/ abilities would beat bruce easy

#42 Posted by HellionVulcan (3923 posts) - - Show Bio

@facerollsmash said:

@HellionVulcan said:

your an idiot

Thanks .@fangirl101 said:

@HellionVulcan: And Thor wouldn't have his hammer in the DC universe. You see how that sounds? Ridiculous right? yeah.

Theres a huge difference between the two Batmans Gadgets wouldn't harm nor would he take down many cause dc comics give alot of pis/wis batmans way to make him look amazing while guys Like Iron fist Black panther are just pure skill & would dismantle batman easy but Thors hammer wrecks nearly everything while batman simply can not .

#43 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@facerollsmash said:

@202122 said:

WOW you are pathetic!

#44 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5333 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone on the level or above Captain America

#45 Posted by eatmore_payless (2209 posts) - - Show Bio

this thread is hilarious

#46 Posted by PowerHerc (85336 posts) - - Show Bio

To many to mention, but I'll go with Captain America.

#47 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

toooo many

#48 Posted by The Stegman (26114 posts) - - Show Bio

None of them, BATMAN IS STRONGEST THERE IS!!!!!!  <------All caps and bold makes it true.

#49 Posted by ultimatepunchrod (88 posts) - - Show Bio

No one can beat up Batman and then not get the shit kicked out of them later.

#50 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatepunchrod said:

No one can beat up Batman and then not get the shit kicked out of them later.

No cursing, please.