#1 Posted by T.M.O.E. (241 posts) - - Show Bio

i honestly have no idea

but which item is more powerful the infinity gauntlet or the cosmic cube???

i would really like to know

#2 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30176 posts) - - Show Bio

Infinity Gauntlet when combined with all of the Infinity Gems is one of, if not the, most powerful artifact any mortal creature in Marvel has wielded. Cosmic Cube just sits there. Even Red Skull got it and he was beaten by just Iron Man and Captain America.

#3 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's the IG when Thanos had it he was more powerful than people like Galactus and eternity and people like that i think

#4 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah the gauntet with the gems is stronger. The cube can just make a green lantern silver I think lol. Its pretty high up there though.

#5 Posted by The_Absolute (892 posts) - - Show Bio

No offense but what's the Infinity Gaunlet without the gems? lol isn't it just a glove? Yeah but I say the Gaunlet is more powerful.

#6 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

the triforce lol

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio

Infinity Gauntlet is more powerful.

#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23551 posts) - - Show Bio

Your trying to compare a nuke to a stick.

Thank you for your time.

#9 Posted by SilverSurfa (256 posts) - - Show Bio

heart of the universe is the most powerful but IG is the second. Heart of universe effects LT( living tribunal) but IG doesnt.

#10 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

PhoenixSouvenir says:

"No offense but what's the Infinity Gaunlet without the gems? lol isn't it just a glove? Yeah but I say the Gaunlet is more powerful."

Your right lol. I thought about that.

SilverSurfa says:

"heart of the universe is the most powerful but IG is the second. Heart of universe effects LT( living tribunal) but IG doesnt."

Thats because Thanos is one with the universe. Which means he couldn't hurt batman lol cause he's from another universe. He could hurt eternity since he's a part of everthing as well lol.

#11 Posted by captain strange (73 posts) - - Show Bio

IG is better.

#12 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

The Infinity Gauntlet is more powerful. It can handle the most powerful beings in Marvel without a problem.

#13 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Infinity Gauntlet is stronger than the Cosmic Cube

The power of the Heart of the Universes is strong than the Infinity Gauntlet, but THoTU is not an actual item to be wielded.

#14 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Infinity gauntlet is more powerful.