......What is this?

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

So you had a disagreement in a debate but instead of actually debating you made a thread.

Like your style OP.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Not a battle

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

When you meant by "The Voice of The Presence" do you mean the actual Presence? Because all the Voice is really actually a different name for the Presence and not an aspect of him.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@killemall: told you, now see who is more powerful

Based on concensus, well if you make a Lucifer and Living Tribunal and let the consensus speak, you will get more votes for LT just as well.

That also doesnt answer my question, based on what is Void, Logoz (which is only Spectre connection to Presence anyways), etc more powerful than LT, because they are linked to god. If they were even remotely on the same level as Presence, Lucifer wouldnt be able to so much as put a scratch on it, its not like Presence vast superiority over Lucifer and Michael has already been well established.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@killemall: i never said that the void is omnipotent. it is an aspect if god, just like the presence. by high i mean, he destroyed an aspect of god, the voice, though it will reform.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: i never said that the void is omnipotent. it is an aspect if god, just like the presence. by high i mean, he destroyed an aspect of god, the voice, though it will reform.

No but you essentially said destroying the Voice , is somehow a feat, that single handedly proves him beyond LT, i am just asking why. Apart from his connection to Presence (honestly Spectre has his connection to presence just as well), would that be such a high feat. Has anyone really, really powerful tried and failed to destroy Voice. Has it been said that even seemingly omnipotent beings cant destroy it?

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: and that proves you know nothing about it. the spectre uses the logos too, the same thing, spectre has nothing to do with it

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: and that proves you know nothing about it. the spectre uses the logos too, the same thing, spectre has nothing to do with it

Not sure what you are saying, its pretty clearly said on panel Logoz is Spectre's connection to Presence, also could you at least try and be reasonable and stop putting blame at each other. I cant recall the exact issue, but Spectre in that issue was fighting an actual intergalactic armies, and Spectre explains his connection to Logoz, used the connection to create 1000s of his copy and single handedly and rather casually stops the invasion.

I outright admit, my knowledge of DC is limited, hence why i am not saying you are wrong at anything, all i am saying is, provide proof, if you can do so i am willing to concede and tip my hat in respect.

Your attempt to actually try and rude does actually earn you nothing.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: and this proves you did not even read my post. i said logos is spectres connection, and you said the same thing,. you know, this is going nowhere

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are 2 versions of the Voice.

Originally, before Ostrander introduced the Spectre as being the wrath of God (believe it or not, Spectre wasn't the wrath of God until the 90s, in Ostrander's run) The Voice was just a higher power which was Spectre's master. When Spectre became the wrath of God, the Voice became the Presence (not an aspect of it) by default. Makes sense, because now that the Spectre is the actual wrath of God, it's logical to say that his master is God himself.

As for the Logoz? At least in Hunter: The Age of Magic it was said to be the word of God which can make and unmake creation itself, and even was used interchangeably with God (meaning word of God was essentially the same thing as God/Presence himself in that series), despite the fact that the Word was supposed to be a separate aspect of the Presence in Swamp Thing.