• 83 results
#1 Posted by Maverick7 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Which character heals faster?marvel, dc, manga, anime or tv characters all count.
#2 Posted by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

Blackheart
Lobo
Sinister
Dr Manhattan
Wolverine   
Silver Surfer 
T1000   
Hank Henshaw
Clayface
Manhunter  
Hulk
Deadpool
Sabretooth
Omega Red 
Mongul
Deathstroke 
Firestorm
Claire Bennet
Spider-Man
Bane

#3 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassandra Nova, Carnage, Venom, Cyber, Lady Deathstrike, Daken, X-23, Exodus, Apocalypse and Wild Child.   %Pr

#4 Posted by Maverick7 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

those are good ones, but which is the best?
#5 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Ikaris  
Hyperion
Sersi  
Deacon Frost (first Blade movie)  
Clayface  
Superman  
Starbrand 
Stardust 
Gladiator 
Strontian 
Nova-Prime 
Timelords (Doctor Who) 
Captain Jack Harkness 

#6 Posted by Noah Kenshiki (2489 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard

#7 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say me... but I don't fall into the list given. XD

#8 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Deacon Frost (first Blade movie): 

Regenerated an arm in about 2 seconds. That beats any of Wolverine's feats.
#9 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

@BIackFlash said:

"BlackheartLobo Sinister Dr ManhattanWolverine    Silver Surfer  T1000   Hank HenshawClayfaceManhunter   Hulk Deadpool Sabretooth Omega Red  MongulDeathstroke  Firestorm Claire Bennet Spider-Man Bane "

You forgot Mr. Immortal.

#10 Posted by Bobby X (1141 posts) - - Show Bio
@Satyrquaze said:
"
Deacon Frost (first Blade movie):  Regenerated an arm in about 2 seconds. That beats any of Wolverine's feats. "

That's a good one. 
Deadpool and Sabretooth both had similar feats when they had their Weapon X upgrades. Deapool regenerated arms and legs in seconds also very similar to Frost. Creed was burnt down to a skeleton by sunfire and regenerated everything in a matter of seconds.

Lobo regenerates very quickly from his blood also. Those would be my picks.

#11 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer has a good one i have seen him get chopped up and keep fighting

#12 Edited by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bobby X said:

" @Satyrquaze said:

"
Deacon Frost (first Blade movie):  Regenerated an arm in about 2 seconds. That beats any of Wolverine's feats. "

That's a good one. 

"
He had already being transformed into La Magra at that point. So, it wasn't his own healing factor.

Edit: It seems odd that people would list Daken before Wolverine. Daken had problems with an arrow, and Bullseye's explosives (he required extensive medical assistance for several days afterwards). Wolverine has regenerated an arm in nearly three panels, and had his heart explode, only to be up and growling 5 panels later.

Also, I doubt the Surfer can be considered of having a healing factor in the conventional sense. He has molecular control of his own body. There is a difference.
#13 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:

"He had already being transformed into La Magra at that point. So, it wasn't his own healing factor.

Edit: It seems odd that people would list Daken before Wolverine. Daken had problems with an arrow, and Bullseye's explosives (he required extensive medical assistance for several days afterwards). Wolverine has regenerated an arm in nearly three panels, and had his heart explode, only to be up and growling 5 panels later.

Also, I doubt the Surfer can be considered of having a healing factor in the conventional sense. He has molecular control of his own body. There is a difference. "

By that example, Deadpool shouldn't be on the list as it's not his healing factor either. And exactly how time passed in those panels that Wolverine was regenerating his arm? I've seen panels that take place between milli-seconds and others that encapsulate multiple hours...
#14 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Satyrquaze said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

"He had already being transformed into La Magra at that point. So, it wasn't his own healing factor.

Also, I doubt the Surfer can be considered of having a healing factor in the conventional sense. He has molecular control of his own body. There is a difference. "

By that example, Deadpool shouldn't be on the list as it's not his healing factor either. And exactly how time passed in those panels that Wolverine was regenerating his arm? I've seen panels that take place between milli-seconds and others that encapsulate multiple hours... "
Just because his healing factor was manufactured, that does not mean it is not part of his standard abilities (about Wade). Frost was not even capable of staying under the sun without  sunscreen. At that point (of regenarating a hand in two seconds, or less), he had merged with the Vampire God. I don't deny he has an impressive healing factor. But it was not part of his standard set of powers, displayed in that very film. Your comparison wiht Deadpool isn't viable.

Wolverine's healing factor is inconsistent, especially compared to his earlier years.
#15 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_: 

You're right about Deadpool and Frost. 

I'm glad someone admitted that Wolvie's healing factor is inconsistent.
#16 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Satyrquaze said:
" @Morpheus_:  You're right about Deadpool and Frost.  I'm glad someone admitted that Wolvie's healing factor is inconsistent. "
Shh...It's a secret.

And the arm regeneration occurred during a fight with Cassandra Nova. She disintegrated his flesh (the adamantium remained), and two panels afterwards, his muscles were already starting to reform.
#17 Posted by Moomin123 (2205 posts) - - Show Bio

That guy from X-Men: Last Stand, who gets his limbs sliced off by Wolverine, but they grow back in at least a millisecond.

#18 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm supporting Craig Hollis or Captain Jack Harkness. They are pretty comparable with their regen times, and both will probably contine to live for billions of years to come.
#19 Posted by Tha King (72 posts) - - Show Bio

WOLVERINE AND  APOCALYPSE

#20 Posted by Maverick7 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

very good discussions everyone. this was my first forum thing. i think deadpools is the best.
#21 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2198 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty much any Eternal with a strong psionic connection to their regenerative ability, considering they can be disintegrated and still reform.

Oh, and Majin Buu.

#22 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman too. He can regenerate from pretty much anything now.
#23 Posted by kajitatsu (532 posts) - - Show Bio

Are we differentiating regenrative healing factor from molecular control? If so Iceman is not on the list. Also Mr. Immortal doesn't heal, he dies and reanimates, it's not known whether or not it's the same body or not... 

Marvel list only:
Wolverine
Ikaris - any Eternal
Thor
Hulk
Anybody with Power Cosmic can heal themselves
Lizard
Deadpool
Symbiotes - through feeding but this might be molecular control

#24 Edited by Ownerz (1122 posts) - - Show Bio

While Deacon Frost is impressive, regeneration after 2 seconds is great but I think very few can beat guys like Dr Manhattan who reassembled himself after having his molecules ripped apart

#25 Posted by Maverick7 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Genji Ikusabe's staff Gekisen gives him an incredibly fast healing factor, instantaneous even.
#26 Posted by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mask's is pretty quick

#27 Posted by MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN (389 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine 
deadpool 
hulk 
lobo 
spawn 
ghost rider 
#28 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

Strictly as far as healing factors(things like molecular or celleular manipulation aside), I think Lobo is second to none.
#29 Posted by AzzaOJ (119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Satyrquaze: 

wolverine regenerated completely in seconds from a drop of DNA
#30 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

best healing factor, bar none 

#31 Posted by vuviper (5530 posts) - - Show Bio

Just throwing it out there.
#32 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA or the Presence, they can have whatever level of regen they whant. Now all you have to be able to do is actualy damage them :P 

You know i never understood how can someone regenerate from a "drop of ADN" back to full, where is all that extra mass coming from ? Yes i know its comics but if some1 has some good explanation i would really  like to hear it :P
#33 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

seriously though, Kid Buu has the best healing factor out there. He let Vegeta blast parts off of him for fun, and grew them back in about a second.
#34 Posted by IC3MAN (108 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH
#35 Posted by vuviper (5530 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:
" TOAA or the Presence, they can have whatever level of regen they whant. Now all you have to be able to do is actualy damage them :P  You know i never understood how can someone regenerate from a "drop of ADN" back to full, where is all that extra mass coming from ? Yes i know its comics but if some1 has some good explanation i would really  like to hear it :P "
It actually makes even less sense, a lot of the things that make up your body isn't writtend in you're DNA. You're mitochondrial DNA, for example, (which comes from you're mother) would be completely lost.
#36 Posted by thedeman87 (408 posts) - - Show Bio

Claire from Heroes is pretty quick. Unless something is impaled in her brain. 

Godzilla  (the Japanese one not the crappy Matthew Broderick version) 

#37 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@IC3MAN said:
"WWH "

not compared to Buu
#38 Posted by gobstakid777 (1815 posts) - - Show Bio

living tribunal
just kdding
below cosmic-levelers, i;d have to say probably wolvs or kid buu

#39 Posted by Argentino_18 (955 posts) - - Show Bio

cell 

#40 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Argentino_18 said:
"cell  "

not as good as Buu, but he did regen from one cell
#41 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ownerz said:
"While Deacon Frost is impressive, regeneration after 2 seconds is great but I think very few can beat guys like Dr Manhattan who reassembled himself after having his molecules ripped apart

"

That's not a healing factor.  Its conscious control of molecules.  If he hadn't chosen to recreate his body, it wouldn't have just healed on its own.
#42 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Swamp Thing
#43 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"

Swamp Thing
"

Yeah, probably.
#44 Posted by vuviper (5530 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:
" @Ownerz said:
"While Deacon Frost is impressive, regeneration after 2 seconds is great but I think very few can beat guys like Dr Manhattan who reassembled himself after having his molecules ripped apart

"
That's not a healing factor.  Its conscious control of molecules.  If he hadn't chosen to recreate his body, it wouldn't have just healed on its own. "
He's also wrong, same number of particles does nor mean same structure, and live bodies and dead bodies have a lot of molecular differences
#45 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
@Argentino_18 said:
" cell  "
XD

The good thing about Cell is that when he's damaged, his Cells can adapt and make corrections.
#46 Posted by vuviper (5530 posts) - - Show Bio
@Perfect Cell said:
" @Argentino_18 said:
" cell  "
XD  The good thing about Cell is that when he's damaged, his Cells can adapt and make corrections. "
That reminds me

Doomsday
 General Eiling
#47 Edited by DaMan (1283 posts) - - Show Bio

Wild Cobra (her powers are similar to Fat Cobra's. She once regenerated from a single knuckle) & Kid Buu.

#48 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo, Deadpool, and Majin Buu. 

To me, they're the best of the best when it comes to healing.
#49 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@vuviper said:
" @Zoom said:
" @Ownerz said:

"
That's not a healing factor.  Its conscious control of molecules.  If he hadn't chosen to recreate his body, it wouldn't have just healed on its own. "
He's also wrong, same number of particles does nor mean same structure, and live bodies and dead bodies have a lot of molecular differences "

lol
#50 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Grey Hulk has a pretty insane healing.

Here he gets his skin eaten, torn apart and turned inside out by nasty mutant cockroaches and he heals instantly.