which assasin can finish the contract

This topic is locked from further discussion.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By beatboks1

Doctor Grayson the close friend and cybertics partner of Robert Crane (the original robotman) has a $500,000 contract on his head that to be paid has to be completed on a certain long weekend

the weekend in question Dr Grayson is enjoying festivities with his friend Robert Crane and some of his All Star Squadron team mates in their trilon and perisphere headquarters.

those present include Robotman, Commander Steele, Liberty Belle (post sonic power upgrade), Johnny Quick, Amazingman I, Fire Brande (Danielle not her brother), plastic man, and Tarrantula.

the assassins who have decided to attempt the contract are

Deadshot, Deathstroke, Cheshire (as written in Wolfman Perez era not 90's Jobber), and deadline

Assasins have 5 hrs to plan but blueprints they have of All Stars headquarters don't include security system upgrades made by Robotman and Commander Steele

can any of them get past the heroes

Explain how

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

5 hours prep? Deathstroke solos.

Mayan_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@full123 said:

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mayan_fist: @full123: hows he get past the bases security that he has no knowledge of and how does he take down plas and AM? Also that version of cheshire beat him twice and has better prep feats how does he do it b4 her?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

You should drop some cheshire feats, I'd be interested in looking through them

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By beatboks1

@allstarsuperman:

Vs Speedsters, she also designed a special gun to tag wally in full fight.

No Caption Provided

Some H2H and vs Slade in one of their battles.

Vs Nightwing

Vs Starfire

Vs Slade's wife (who trained him)

She soloed the Titans as often as Slade did. I'll have to hunt up her fights with Donna Troy where she dodged her for a while and then by having pre set bombs that threatened innocents escaped before Donna could get on top of her.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Still Deathstroke

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By beatboks1

@mayan_fist: @bat_girl_cc: @full123:

I'd still like some explanation of how Slade accomplishes it.

Robotman and Steel are both much stronger and faster than him and impervious to his weapons. They can and have tanked point black explosions (even ones that have vaporized other people)Not to mention having built in sensors that would detect the assassins

JQ is a speed force user and the ONLY one capable of actual flight.

Fire Brande is like Human Torch and can simply melt his bullets to vapors before they get to her.Can create, absorb and completely control all fire (and IIRC lava that not sure what that will do for her since they aren't in a volcano)

Liberty Belle with her sonic powers could throw Baron Blitz around who could go toe to toe with Superman.

No Caption Provided

That's not counting Amazingman and Pas who are probably the most durable and versatile members of this team.

Plus the team includes three scientists (Robotman - cyberneticist, Steel - Doctor, Firebrande - Volcanologist) and a known tactical mind in LB

I'm going to need to see explainations

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@mayan_fist: @bat_girl_cc: @full123:

I'd still like some explanation of how Slade accomplishes it.

Robotman and Steel are both much stronger and faster than him and impervious to his weapons. They can and have tanked point black explosions (even ones that have vaporized other people)Not to mention having built in sensors that would detect the assassins

JQ is a speed force user and the ONLY one capable of actual flight.

Fire Brande is like Human Torch and can simply melt his bullets to vapors before they get to her.Can create, absorb and completely control all fire (and IIRC lava that not sure what that will do for her since they aren't in a volcano)

Liberty Belle with her sonic powers could throw Baron Blitz around who could go toe to toe with Superman.

No Caption Provided

That's not counting Amazingman and Pas who are probably the most durable and versatile members of this team.

Plus the team includes three scientists (Robotman - cyberneticist, Steel - Doctor, Firebrande - Volcanologist) and a known tactical mind in LB

I'm going to need to see explainations

" I'd still like some explanation of how Slade accomplishes it. "

Ok.

Slade is a very inconsistent characater, but let's not just look to what we want, because...

Slade's Strengh:

No Caption Provided

he's stronger, than 100 men!

Slade's agillity/speed/reflexes:

No Caption Provided

Another exemple:

No Caption Provided

Slade moves as fast as he can think:

No Caption Provided

Effortlessy dodging bullets:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Another exemple:

No Caption Provided

Not to mention, that Slade has tagged speedsters before, as well, as dodged their attacks...and he has done it, many times (i don't have the scans here, but i can find them, if you want/need to see proof).

Taking on people far above his "weight class", and doing well (tanking hits from them,

hurting them, dodging their attacks, out-maneuvering them, etc):

No Caption Provided

Slade can give trouble, even to Wonder Woman:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In addition, Slade can use 90% of his brain capacity...he's one of DC's best strategist's, and he has solo'ed entire teams of superpowered characaters, with only previous knowledge of his opponents.

I think this is a fairly good expanation. ;)

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc Your first scan is Non-Canon and that Wonder Woman fight was just stupid

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1:

Every single Slade feat you just showed was well below those feats I just posted in the post you responded to.

1. Robotman pulled a Uboat out of the water and tore armored vehicles like tanks apart as does Steel. They run at between 40 to 60 MPH much faster than Slade ( and a LOT SLOWER than JQ). They tanked point blank explosions that vaporized others. Their feats are in the 40 ton range Slade's are not.

2. The Wonder Woman that Slade fought was from her depowered era. Essentially it was like him facing you or I only with her skill and she won. Great example dude of absolutely nothing. A depowered Dianna with less strength, speed and agility than him kicked his @$$ and your using that to try and show how he can defeat a team of players who are many times stronger than him, faster than him, better senses, vastly more durable

3.Every single strategic feat he has done to take out HIGH end characters required weeks not hours of prep.

So no not a very good explanation at all (hence why I wanted one to begin with)

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@beatboks1 said:

@beatboks1:

Every single Slade feat you just showed was well below those feats I just posted in the post you responded to.

1. Robotman pulled a Uboat out of the water and tore armored vehicles like tanks apart as does Steel. They run at between 40 to 60 MPH much faster than Slade ( and a LOT SLOWER than JQ). They tanked point blank explosions that vaporized others. Their feats are in the 40 ton range Slade's are not.

2. The Wonder Woman that Slade fought was from her depowered era. Essentially it was like him facing you or I only with her skill and she won. Great example dude of absolutely nothing. A depowered Dianna with less strength, speed and agility than him kicked his @$$ and your using that to try and show how he can defeat a team of players who are many times stronger than him, faster than him, better senses, vastly more durable

3.Every single strategic feat he has done to take out HIGH end characters required weeks not hours of prep.

So no not a very good explanation at all (hence why I wanted one to begin with)

Nice downballing...

besides J.Q, who else has better speed feats than Slade?...what superior speed feats, have you provided that top the ones that i provided earlier?

didn't you noticed, Slade hurting, dodging attacks, as well as tanking hits from characters with stats, above Robotman, and steel?

Depowered W.W...right...because Slade looked good...if she had just stomped Slade there, or one-shotted him, no-one would say that she was depowered...

Anyway, here's Slade going H2H with the first Wondergirl, Donna Troy, plus the entire Teen Titans, and stating that he could do it all day:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Call it what you want...but the truth is, Slade isn't using any device, gadgets, etc...with prep, or without prep, he still has to have the skill, the strengh, the speed, the agillity, etc to do, what he did there.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@bat_girl_cc Your first scan is Non-Canon and that Wonder Woman fight was just stupid.

And if she just one-shotted him?...it wouldn't be stupid, right?...hatters gonna hate...

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By beatboks1

@bat_girl_cc:

besides J.Q, who else has better speed feats than Slade?...what superior speed feats, have you provided that top the ones that i provided earlier?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Both can easily travel at 60 miles per hour. Slade isn't a fraction of that.

didn't you noticed, Slade hurting, dodging attacks, as well as tanking hits from characters with stats, above Robotman, and steel?

No one in your first post was even close to Steel or Robotman's "stats", let alone above. The Classic Titans who Slade Fought Cyborb was only a few tonner and was the second strongest of the team

No Caption Provided

He had to work bloody hard to lift 2 tons (he was later upgraded to 10 after he first changed to plasto human looking cybernetics and went back to metal). ASS Steel and Robotman do 30 to 40. They both almost matched Arn Munro who is a 50 tonner. Slade was shown to not be the strength level of Cyborg. In one of the scans I showed Robotman pulling a uboat into shore. no one in your scans from the first post is. You finally presented one in Donna Troy but still not the durability of two artificial metal men.

Depowered W.W...right...because Slade looked good...if she had just stomped Slade there, or one-shotted him, no-one would say that she was depowered...

No dude, depowered because that is what she was when Slade fought her. as any WW expert like @erik, @ancient_0f_days or @pokeysteve can tell you.

Anyway, here's Slade going H2H with the first Wondergirl, Donna Troy, plus the entire Teen Titans, and stating that he could do it all day:

Now if he were fighting a team who like the titans fight H2H all the time that might actually be something. Unfortunately here he is up against a team that is mostly scientists. Who usually fight scientists and rarely just resort to physicals (JQ being the exception). Not to mention the fact that even if they were only two members of this team is susceptible to damage in the level the assassins can achieve. Both Robotman and Steel can tank bomb blasts. So can Plasticman and Amazingman. Liberty Bell with her sonic waves can put up force fields that threw Baron Bliztcreig around ( Who's stronger, faster, smarter and a better tactician than Slade) as well as throw around several members of the sons of Dawn (a tribe that was Arn Munro level), and Johnny can vibrate through attacks.

Firebrand and Tarantula are the only two anyone of the killers can realistically harm.

Now if you'd bothered to come up with a plan for the kill (because after all you don't have to fight the team just get past them) or adjust one he's used you might have an explanation. Obviously that was not something you could come up with. This was set up as a hit so it was achievable, a straight up fight isn't. None of the fights that any of these guys have had with teams was with this little prep or in THEIR BASE with THEIR SECURITY to deal with as well. Also man the Titans <<<< All Star Squadron

@dondave: The WW fight was during the depowered era when Diana went and was trained by a martial artist to hone her skill to compensate for being stripped of her powers.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ComicStooge

That giant rope scan's non-canon, I think.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@beatboks1 said:

@bat_girl_cc:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Both can easily travel at 60 miles per hour. Slade isn't a fraction of that.

No one in your first post was even close to Steel or Robotman's "stats", let alone above. The Classic Titans who Slade Fought Cyborb was only a few tonner and was the second strongest of the team

No Caption Provided

He had to work bloody hard to lift 2 tons (he was later upgraded to 10 after he first changed to plasto human looking cybernetics and went back to metal). ASS Steel and Robotman do 30 to 40. They both almost matched Arn Munro who is a 50 tonner. Slade was shown to not be the strength level of Cyborg. In one of the scans I showed Robotman pulling a uboat into shore. no one in your scans from the first post is. You finally presented one in Donna Troy but still not the durability of two artificial metal men.

No dude, depowered because that is what she was when Slade fought her. as any WW expert like @erik, @ancient_0f_days or @pokeysteve can tell you.

Now if he were fighting a team who like the titans fight H2H all the time that might actually be something. Unfortunately here he is up against a team that is mostly scientists. Who usually fight scientists and rarely just resort to physicals (JQ being the exception). Not to mention the fact that even if they were only two members of this team is susceptible to damage in the level the assassins can achieve. Both Robotman and Steel can tank bomb blasts. So can Plasticman and Amazingman. Liberty Bell with her sonic waves can put up force fields that threw Baron Bliztcreig around ( Who's stronger, faster, smarter and a better tactician than Slade) as well as throw around several members of the sons of Dawn (a tribe that was Arn Munro level), and Johnny can vibrate through attacks.

Firebrand and Tarantula are the only two anyone of the killers can realistically harm.

Now if you'd bothered to come up with a plan for the kill (because after all you don't have to fight the team just get past them) or adjust one he's used you might have an explanation. Obviously that was not something you could come up with. This was set up as a hit so it was achievable, a straight up fight isn't. None of the fights that any of these guys have had with teams was with this little prep or in THEIR BASE with THEIR SECURITY to deal with as well. Also man the Titans <<<< All Star Squadron

@dondave: The WW fight was during the depowered era when Diana went and was trained by a martial artist to hone her skill to compensate for being stripped of her powers.

" Both can easily travel at 60 miles per hour. Slade isn't a fraction of that "

Where are you getting your info from?...Slade has been stated to run at at least 30 MPH...plus, even Captain America can top that speed...he can run over a mile, in less than one minute, and that's over 60 MPH...and Slade is more enhanced than Cap, and thus, faster.

" No one in your first post was even close to Steel or Robotman's "stats", let alone above. The Classic Titans who Slade Fought Cyborb was only a few tonner and was the second strongest of the team. "

Seriously?...i didn't even mentioned Cyborg in the first place! my point, is that Slade could handle Donna Troy who is like a 100 toner + the rest of the teen titans team, H2H.

And you bring up Cyborg, who didn't even appear in the scans that i posted, to try to downball the feat?...lol, get real!

" No dude, depowered because that is what she was when Slade fought her. as any WW expert like @erik, @ancient_0f_days or @pokeysteve can tell you. "

I never said that the W.W that Slade fought, was the strongest version of herself...the point is, Slade can still handle opponents who's stats are higher than his.

You could at least take a look at the scans i posted...because during their fight, this is stated:

" Wilson may be faster than she is "...if she was just a regular Amazon at the time, then, there would be no reason, to point this out...Also:

" She has to out-think him...and out-fight him...without killing him "...to me, this is strong evidence, that WW's stats were still higher than Slade's...Also:

" She could shake off, his best blows "...i think this is more than enough, to prove that W.W stats, were still higher than Slade's.

Plus, in the end, she said: " enough of this " and toke him out, with one move.

And just for the record, i didn't post those scans, to say that Slade should be able to beat W.W...it was to show that he can hang out with characters way above his "weight class".

" Now if he were fighting a team who like the titans fight H2H all the time that might actually be something. Unfortunately here he is up against a team that is mostly scientists. Who usually fight scientists and rarely just resort to physicals (JQ being the exception). Not to mention the fact that even if they were only two members of this team is susceptible to damage in the level the assassins can achieve. Both Robotman and Steel can tank bomb blasts. So can Plasticman and Amazingman. Liberty Bell with her sonic waves can put up force fields that threw Baron Bliztcreig around ( Who's stronger, faster, smarter and a better tactician than Slade) as well as throw around several members of the sons of Dawn (a tribe that was Arn Munro level), and Johnny can vibrate through attacks. "

Firebrand and Tarantula are the only two anyone of the killers can realistically harm. "

Slade would find a way...he found a way of soloing the JLA, and he would find a way here.

" Now if you'd bothered to come up with a plan for the kill (because after all you don't have to fight the team just get past them) or adjust one he's used you might have an explanation. Obviously that was not something you could come up with. "

Really?...and what you think i meant, when in my first reply, i said: " In addition, Slade can use 90% of his brain capacity...he's one of DC's best strategist's, and he has solo'ed entire teams of superpowered characters, with only previous knowledge of his opponents. " ?

He would find a way.

By the way you first replyed to me and the others, it seemed to me, like, you were implying that Slade doesn't have the means to be a factor here...like if he wasn't strong enough, fast enough, etc...which isn't the case.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@beatboks1: None of them will complete the contract unless I am missing something here.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Such a shame that Elseworld stories are noncanon. I tend to enjoy them.

Anywhoo, I vote Slade.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@full123 said:

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

Slade's Strengh:

No Caption Provided

he's stronger, than 100 men!

This is non canon. Its from Deathstroke the Terminator Annual #3 - Journey's End.

I know its already pointed out I just wanted to provide the issue.

I actually haven't read that issue, but i knew the scan wasn't cannon from previous debates, but i still acknowledge it, i think Deathstroke's high-end feats show him having a strengh level of around 100 (average) men. (if you look at the scan, neither of the "men" holding that giant rope, looked particularly strong...)

Anyway, thanks for providing the issue reference :) i'm going to read it, as soon as i can. :p

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#23  Edited By Erik

@bat_girl_cc: No. His feats don't put DS anywhere near 100 men. You posted the scan without announcing that it was non-canon. Which means you either didn't know it wasn't canon or you were hoping that we didn't know it was. Not only is the comic telling a story from an alternate universe, the story was a fairy tale told by that universe's Slade around a campfire. There is no reason that scan should ever be used as support for anything. You also posted scans from DS's and WW's silliest fight ever (written by the worst WW writer ever).

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw some of the scans for chesire, she looks really impressive. What's her powerset?

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:

@bat_girl_cc: No. His feats don't put DS anywhere near 100 men. You posted the scan without announcing that it was non-canon. Which means you either didn't know it wasn't canon or you were hoping that we didn't know it was. Not only is the comic telling a story from an alternate universe, the story was a fairy tale told by that universe's Slade around a campfire. There is no reason that scan should ever be used as support for anything. Since you just admitted that you knew it wasn't canon and you even included his silliest fight ever (which by the way was written by the worst Wonder Woman writer ever), I can comfortably say that you are an extremely dishonest debater.

There's alot of Cap fans who aknowledge "the famous" but still non-cannon, stallemate of Cap with Batman...so, why can't i acknowledge that feat from Slade?...it's not even a super-feat...

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw some of the scans for chesire, she looks really impressive. What's her powerset?

Around peak-human in everything, a great Martial Artist, and she very frequently uses her poisons, both as prep, and also during fights.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DeathHero61

@bat_girl_cc: But how she able to keep up with the likes of jessie quick and kid flash? Enhanced reflexes or something? I just saw a scan of jessie quick about to chop her in half and Chesire jumps and allows her to smack the chain that was restraining her.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#28  Edited By Erik

@bat_girl_cc said:

@erik said:

@bat_girl_cc: No. His feats don't put DS anywhere near 100 men. You posted the scan without announcing that it was non-canon. Which means you either didn't know it wasn't canon or you were hoping that we didn't know it was. Not only is the comic telling a story from an alternate universe, the story was a fairy tale told by that universe's Slade around a campfire. There is no reason that scan should ever be used as support for anything. Since you just admitted that you knew it wasn't canon and you even included his silliest fight ever (which by the way was written by the worst Wonder Woman writer ever), I can comfortably say that you are an extremely dishonest debater.

There's alot of Cap fans who aknowledge "the famous" but still non-cannon, stallemate of Cap with Batman...so, why can't i acknowledge that feat from Slade?...it's not even a super-feat...

• I don't know any debater worth their salt that try to use crossovers in a debate.
  • Because it wasn't Slade that did it. Even if it was a honest retelling of a story that actually happened, it still was from a completely separate universe. But it wasn't. It was a fairy tale told to help kids feel better about the crappy, post-apocalyptic world they lived in.
  • Umm..... being able to do something that 100 men couldn't even do is most definitely a super feat.
Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: But how she able to keep up with the likes of jessie quick and kid flash?

Well, very skilled Martial Artist's can do stuff like that sometimes, using skill...the more skilled they are, the crazier are the feats they can perform (at least, that's the way, i see it...others would call it PIS right way).

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@erik said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

@erik said:

• I don't know any debater worth their salt that try to use crossovers in a debate.
  • Because it wasn't Slade that did it. Even if it was a honest retelling of a story that actually happened, it still was from a completely separate universe. But it wasn't. It was a fairy tale told to help kids feel better about the crappy, post-apocalyptic world they lived in.
  • Umm..... being able to do something that 100 men couldn't even do is most definitely a super feat.

I'm kinda of a bit biased...

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jashro44

@erik said:

@bat_girl_cc: No. His feats don't put DS anywhere near 100 men. You posted the scan without announcing that it was non-canon. Which means you either didn't know it wasn't canon or you were hoping that we didn't know it was. Not only is the comic telling a story from an alternate universe, the story was a fairy tale told by that universe's Slade around a campfire. There is no reason that scan should ever be used as support for anything. You also posted scans from DS's and WW's silliest fight ever (written by the worst WW writer ever).

I'd like to add this version of Slade had lived 500 years into the future. And the story does mention his powers increased over time. So even if that future were canon it wouldn't apply to standard deathstroke:

No Caption Provided

So its possible living 500 years could have increased his strength.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are they a team or each taking it on by themselves?

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By beatboks1

Where are you getting your info from?...Slade has been stated to run at at least 30 MPH...plus, even Captain America can top that speed...he can run over a mile, in less than one minute, and that's over 60 MPH...and Slade is more enhanced than Cap, and thus, faster.

OK so you've proved he's a fraction, exactly 1/2. So he's fighting a team with three members faster than him (in the case of JQ MUCH), BTW he's not more enhanced than Cap based on feats at all. Two members with vastly greater strength than him (three if you count AM). Those two also have mostly artificial used, built in sensors that will detect him long before anyone he's ever fought (or any team)

" No one in your first post was even close to Steel or Robotman's "stats", let alone above. The Classic Titans who Slade Fought Cyborb was only a few tonner and was the second strongest of the team. "

Seriously?...i didn't even mentioned Cyborg in the first place! my point, is that Slade could handle Donna Troy who is like a 100 toner + the rest of the teen titans team, H2H.

And you bring up Cyborg, who didn't even appear in the scans that i posted, to try to downball the feat?...lol, get real!

No you didn't nor did you in the post I mentioned use Donna. I referenced Cyborg because he is stronger and more durable than any of the Titans members in the scans you did offer in your first post to "explain" and less than both Steel and Robotman by quite a freaking lot. Hell Donna Troy isn't that far above them.

" No dude, depowered because that is what she was when Slade fought her. as any WW expert like @erik, @ancient_0f_days or @pokeysteve can tell you. "

I never said that the W.W that Slade fought, was the strongest version of herself...the point is, Slade can still handle opponents who's stats are higher than his.

The stats of the wonder Woman of the era you gave the scans for weren't higher than hi, they were below batman's. That was why I questioned it and offered context. You offered scans of Slade loosing a fight to a normal human woman who only had skill on him as evidence he's going to defeat a team of characters vastly stronger, faster etc than him. She was DE-powered (as in without any of her physical powers)

You could at least take a look at the scans i posted...because during their fight, this is stated:

" Wilson may be faster than she is "...if she was just a regular Amazon at the time, then, there would be no reason, to point this out...Also:

" She has to out-think him...and out-fight him...without killing him "...to me, this is strong evidence, that WW's stats were still higher than Slade's...Also:

" She could shake off, his best blows "...i think this is more than enough, to prove that W.W stats, were still higher than Slade's.

It seems I read the scans and you didn't. Well point in case I actually read the issue as a whole and the storyline behind it to. The reason "wilson may be faster than she is" is because she was stripped of ALL amazon ability. She was completely human. It actually shows that what I said is correct because if she were a "normal amazon there would be no question to her being faster than Slade. Normal amazons play bullets and bracelets. The fact that she had to "out think him and out fight him" is also clearly stating that she is no where near his physical level. She didn't have to shake off any blows as her skill allowed her to roll with them and not cop as full force a blow as she otherwise would have. The fact that she stopped stopped taking it easy on him and one shotted him doesn't help your cause either.

" Now if he were fighting a team who like the titans fight H2H all the time that might actually be something. Unfortunately here he is up against a team that is mostly scientists. Who usually fight scientists and rarely just resort to physicals (JQ being the exception). Not to mention the fact that even if they were only two members of this team is susceptible to damage in the level the assassins can achieve. Both Robotman and Steel can tank bomb blasts. So can Plasticman and Amazingman. Liberty Bell with her sonic waves can put up force fields that threw Baron Bliztcreig around ( Who's stronger, faster, smarter and a better tactician than Slade) as well as throw around several members of the sons of Dawn (a tribe that was Arn Munro level), and Johnny can vibrate through attacks. "

Firebrand and Tarantula are the only two anyone of the killers can realistically harm. "

Slade would find a way...he found a way of soloing the JLA, and he would find a way here.

" Now if you'd bothered to come up with a plan for the kill (because after all you don't have to fight the team just get past them) or adjust one he's used you might have an explanation. Obviously that was not something you could come up with. "

Really?...and what you think i meant, when in my first reply, i said: " In addition, Slade can use 90% of his brain capacity...he's one of DC's best strategist's, and he has solo'ed entire teams of superpowered characters, with only previous knowledge of his opponents. " ?

He would find a way.

By the way you first replyed to me and the others, it seemed to me, like, you were implying that Slade doesn't have the means to be a factor here...like if he wasn't strong enough, fast enough, etc...which isn't the case.

Here in lies your problem. He doesn't have previous knowledge of this team. They are from a completely different time and he has never encountered them or anyone who has. He is going in blind with only what he can learn in 5 hours. This team has fought guys stronger, faster and smarter than Slade and won consistently. Slade uses 90% of his brain power but Baron Blitzcrieg a usual enemy of the team can use 100% and can use to to control his bodies full store of energy.

Obviously it was beyond you to come up with a means of achieving this so I'll give you an example.

Cheshire spends the first hour studying the team and head quarters. After acquiring schematics she is amazed that nothing shows the security measures of the base. Having learned of the technical capabilities of both Steel and Robotman and well as the many many more genius members of the All Stars she operates under the assumption that the base has the highest tech defense systems possible. She has after all learned that Robotman had laser blasters built into his arms as early as 1942 and a jet pack that comes out of his back. She has also become aware of the robot guards.

She chooses to make her hit attempt after drawing all the All Stars Present out of the base. After all it's a tactic that has worked well for her many times. She bombed a nearby building to draw the titans always so she could kill the target they were protecting and had missiles fired at a school so Donna Troy had to protect the school or catch her.

She does the same thing again and detonates a device in a nearby government building to which the All Stars are called almost instantly as there are so may police off for the holiday. She then enters the Perishpere and deals with each new security measure as it presents itself untill she meets her target and finishes him.

It was that simply. and explanation of how they would achieve a hit. No need to fight but obviously beyond your ability to come up with.

Cheshire is peak human, her only advantage is being triple jointed everywhere meaning she is vastly more agile than anyone else and able to move in ways no one else could. She was a prep master who always prepared for every contingency. When she took a hit in NYC in an area near Titans tower (her first appearance) she spent weeks studying the titans and their methods so that if they intervened she was prepared to face them. She always orchestrates their moves to be exactly where she wants them to be so that she catches them by surprise, and always has backs ups planned in the event something doesn't go quite her way. For example when she was in a fight with Donna Troy and struggling to dodge she had one of her preset back ups rolled into play by remote control so that a missile was fired on a school to distract Donna and allow her the upper hand again. She was written as a bit of a Jobber however later in the 90's.

Everyone is operating independently

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@beatboks1 said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

OK so you've proved he's a fraction, exactly 1/2. So he's fighting a team with three members faster than him (in the case of JQ MUCH), BTW he's not more enhanced than Cap based on feats at all. Two members with vastly greater strength than him (three if you count AM). Those two also have mostly artificial used, built in sensors that will detect him long before anyone he's ever fought (or any team)

No you didn't nor did you in the post I mentioned use Donna. I referenced Cyborg because he is stronger and more durable than any of the Titans members in the scans you did offer in your first post to "explain" and less than both Steel and Robotman by quite a freaking lot. Hell Donna Troy isn't that far above them.

The stats of the wonder Woman of the era you gave the scans for weren't higher than hi, they were below batman's. That was why I questioned it and offered context. You offered scans of Slade loosing a fight to a normal human woman who only had skill on him as evidence he's going to defeat a team of characters vastly stronger, faster etc than him. She was DE-powered (as in without any of her physical powers)

It seems I read the scans and you didn't. Well point in case I actually read the issue as a whole and the storyline behind it to. The reason "wilson may be faster than she is" is because she was stripped of ALL amazon ability. She was completely human. It actually shows that what I said is correct because if she were a "normal amazon there would be no question to her being faster than Slade. Normal amazons play bullets and bracelets. The fact that she had to "out think him and out fight him" is also clearly stating that she is no where near his physical level. She didn't have to shake off any blows as her skill allowed her to roll with them and not cop as full force a blow as she otherwise would have. The fact that she stopped stopped taking it easy on him and one shotted him doesn't help your cause either.

He would find a way.

Here in lies your problem. He doesn't have previous knowledge of this team. They are from a completely different time and he has never encountered them or anyone who has. He is going in blind with only what he can learn in 5 hours. This team has fought guys stronger, faster and smarter than Slade and won consistently. Slade uses 90% of his brain power but Baron Blitzcrieg a usual enemy of the team can use 100% and can use to to control his bodies full store of energy.

Obviously it was beyond you to come up with a means of achieving this so I'll give you an example.

Cheshire spends the first hour studying the team and head quarters. After acquiring schematics she is amazed that nothing shows the security measures of the base. Having learned of the technical capabilities of both Steel and Robotman and well as the many many more genius members of the All Stars she operates under the assumption that the base has the highest tech defense systems possible. She has after all learned that Robotman had laser blasters built into his arms as early as 1942 and a jet pack that comes out of his back. She has also become aware of the robot guards.

She chooses to make her hit attempt after drawing all the All Stars Present out of the base. After all it's a tactic that has worked well for her many times. She bombed a nearby building to draw the titans always so she could kill the target they were protecting and had missiles fired at a school so Donna Troy had to protect the school or catch her.

She does the same thing again and detonates a device in a nearby government building to which the All Stars are called almost instantly as there are so may police off for the holiday. She then enters the Perishpere and deals with each new security measure as it presents itself untill she meets her target and finishes him.

It was that simply. and explanation of how they would achieve a hit. No need to fight but obviously beyond your ability to come up with.

@deathhero61 said:

Cheshire is peak human, her only advantage is being triple jointed everywhere meaning she is vastly more agile than anyone else and able to move in ways no one else could. She was a prep master who always prepared for every contingency. When she took a hit in NYC in an area near Titans tower (her first appearance) she spent weeks studying the titans and their methods so that if they intervened she was prepared to face them. She always orchestrates their moves to be exactly where she wants them to be so that she catches them by surprise, and always has backs ups planned in the event something doesn't go quite her way. For example when she was in a fight with Donna Troy and struggling to dodge she had one of her preset back ups rolled into play by remote control so that a missile was fired on a school to distract Donna and allow her the upper hand again. She was written as a bit of a Jobber however later in the 90's.

@youngjustice said:

Everyone is operating independently

" OK so you've proved he's a fraction, exactly 1/2. So he's fighting a team with three members faster than him (in the case of JQ MUCH), BTW he's not more enhanced than Cap based on feats at all. Two members with vastly greater strength than him (three if you count AM). Those two also have mostly artificial used, built in sensors that will detect him long before anyone he's ever fought (or any team) "

Yes, Deathstroke is faster than Cap, he's so much more enhanced than Cap, that is not even funny...Cap is peak-human (thanks to his enhancements)...while Deathstroke is flat-out meta-human.

And even if Slade's best was 30 MPH (it isn't)...it would still be more than a fraction...lmao, do you consider half, to be a fraction?

" Hell, Donna Troy isn't that far above them. "

?...

" He had to work bloody hard to lift 2 tons (he was later upgraded to 10 after he first changed to plasto human looking cybernetics and went back to metal). ASS Steel and Robotman do 30 to 40. They both almost matched Arn Munro who is a 50 tonner. "

Your words, not mine...and Donna Troy, is easly a 100 toner.

" The reason "wilson may be faster than she is" is because she was stripped of ALL amazon ability. She was completely human. It actually shows that what I said is correct because if she were a "normal amazon there would be no question to her being faster than Slade. "

If Wonder Woman was completely human, then, what would be the point of stating "Wilson may be faster than she is"...Slade is enhanced to meta-human levels...what would be the surprise, of him being faster than her?

" Normal amazons play bullets and bracelets "

They also get stomped and even one-shotted by Batman...and schooled by Black Canary...all people that besides skill, are next to nothing, compared to Slade...(Bruce is arguably smarter, but that's a mute point here)...also, Deathstroke has stomped both Batman and Black Canary, on different occasions.

" The fact that she had to "out think him and out fight him" is also clearly stating that she is no where near his physical level. "

In the scans it's stated: " She has to out-think him...and out-fight him...without killing him "...it seems more to me, that she was holding back, to a certain degree...and that she could have killed him, at any point during the fight, if she really wantted/needed to.

" She didn't have to shake off any blows as her skill allowed her to roll with them and not cop as full force a blow as she otherwise would have. "

Slade is not just some random meta-human assassin for hire...he's very skilled!...and the single fact that Wonder Woman was able to keep up with him, while apparently, being holding back to a certain degree, clearly shows that her stats were higher than his.

" The fact that she stopped taking it easy on him and one shotted him doesn't help your cause either. "

And the fact that she did, actually nulifies your whole argument regarding the Deathstroke vs Wonder Woman feat, for that matter...how could Diana, with base human stats, easly beat Deathstroke (a very skilled, and experienced meta-human) just because she got serious?...easy enough to answer...her stats weren't base human, to begin with.

" Here in lies your problem. He doesn't have previous knowledge of this team. "

I'm aware...i just pointed out that he has walked through entire teams, with basic knowledge of them, to showcase his smarts, and strategic skills...the guy uses 90% of his brain capacity!

" Obviously it was beyond you to come up with a means of achieving this so I'll give you an exemple:

Cheshire spends the first hour studying the team and head quarters. After acquiring schematics she is amazed that nothing shows the security measures of the base. Having learned of the technical capabilities of both Steel and Robotman and well as the many many more genius members of the All Stars she operates under the assumption that the base has the highest tech defense systems possible. She has after all learned that Robotman had laser blasters built into his arms as early as 1942 and a jet pack that comes out of his back. She has also become aware of the robot guards. "

Lmao, at Chesire getting aware of everything, with one hour prep.

So, in my last post, i pointed out that Slade would find a way, because he can use 90% of his brain, and he was able to solo entire teams with basic knowledge of his opponents, and now you said, that he wouldn't be able to do it here, because he doesn't have any knowledge about this guys, and you think that Chesire could pull it off?...since when is Chesire better at prep than Deathstroke?

" She chooses to make her hit attempt after drawing all the All Stars Present out of the base. After all it's a tactic that has worked well for her many times. She bombed a nearby building to draw the titans always so she could kill the target they were protecting and had missiles fired at a school so Donna Troy had to protect the school or catch her.

She does the same thing again and detonates a device in a nearby government building to which the All Stars are called almost instantly as there are so may police off for the holiday. She then enters the Perishpere and deals with each new security measure as it presents itself untill she meets her target and finishes him. "

So let me get this straight...

1) studying the place, where the hit will occur...

2) bombing another place, so the All Star Squadron, would leave the area, to check on the bombed place...

3) getting inside, and finishing the hit...

basically ANYONE could execute this plan...and you were doubting that Slade could pull it off?

Not to mention, that some of it, it's also based out of pure luck...you're assuming, that all members of the All Star Squadron would leave the place, so Chesire could get inside...and if some of them, just decided to stay?

" It was that simply. an explanation of how they would achieve a hit. No need to fight but obviously beyond your ability to come up with. "

Lmao, your plan is child's play! if it is so easy, then, why were you doubting that Slade could pull it off?...Chesire fan-boy :p

I can think about one way for Slade to get pass them, if you want, i just pointed out, that he could, and why i think he could.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: Dude, do yourself a favor and read what youe both replying to and posting before you post. It's starting to look silly.

1. Based on feats not statements Steve is every bit as enhanced as Slade as he has feats to match every one of Slade's peak.
  2. yes I consider half a fraction, by definition that is what it is. "a numerical quantity that is not a whole number (e.g. 1/2, 0.5)." that's from a dictionary and it actually uses half as an example.
  3. you asked me to read the scans and quoted the very lines that prove Slade's stats in that fight were superior to Wonder Womans as proof that she had superior stats. It STATES on panel that Slade is faster, how can you possibly interpret that to in anyway prove that Slade beats people with higher stats when it STATES in the very scan that he is the one with higher stats. My 6 yr old would get that.
  4. Why do comics state the obvious?? Seriously? ask the writer not me.
  5. Bruce, Dianna and others often defeat people well above their stats. A normal Amazon wouldn't be much above Slade but they would. They would certainly be faster. This argument is a complete fail. Going by that every member of the team I've listed except Firebrand and Tarantua has defeated or matched Superman level characters or greater. Am I saying they are all superior to Superman in stats??
  6. I said Donna isn't far above Steel or Robotman in stats not Cyborg. Of course she's far above Cyborg. Robbie and Steel are around 60 toners based on feats. Donna on most of her appearances actually isn't a 100 tonner since she's been physically matched by Mammoth ( stated on panel to be almost her equal) and he's an 70/80 tonner. Considering that Slade is at or below classic Cyborg level in strength the disparity is massive.
  7. Are you for real??? The fact that she has to out think and out fight without killing screams that her best chance for survival is to go for a quick kill shot. She's saying the only way to win is to out think and out fight and that the best way is to kill because she wouldn't have to parry him as long if she does. It says quite clearly the exact opposite of what your implying.
  8. This is a completely foolish statement because I stated in my post the many things she ISN'T aware of. She down't gain knowledge of the buildings security upgrades and much more. She learns that two of her opponents are tech scientists (which would only take minutes) and that many more of their team mates are. Cheshire has a network of operatives that she uses for her intel gathering and always did. One hour with the resources she uses to obtain information sin't unrealistic at all for the very limited amount of information I said she'd gain.
  9. The teams that Slade has defeated without prep are no where near the level of this team. JLA he used massive prep for He arrived on the battle field with specific weapons aimed at the powers of several of the members. This team comprises three team members who are or can be pure metal head to toe (Robbie, Steel, Amazingman) and wont be harmed by anything Slade has ever used before. Going H2H with them would simply break his fist/arm. One team member who can phase by vibrating through objects and run at light speed and fly. Another who has Captain America level physicals (and by feats not statements Slade level) who can also generate a force field at will that can also be a concussive moving force that can and has thrown around Superman level characters on a few occasions. and a Human Torch knock off who is actually a scientist who can apply that power with a little more creativity (for example has used he flames to suck the air away from and wind adversaries). plus Plasticman who's virtually impervious to harm. and only one really weak link. The fact is that the stats of most of the team are around the level of the best members of the teams he has soloed.
  10. Cheshire always has been better at prep that Slade. She has soloed the same teams he has ( Titans, JLA) without his physicals or his mental ability with nothing but prep. In Booster Gold's first run she completed a contract in Metropolis after she had set up (with her network of operatives) and air liner disaster to draw Superman to India. She never even attempted the hit until it was confirmed by one of her operatives watching that Superman was over India. Not even when another confirmed he was over the pacific
  11. That's right anything anyone of them could have done. The purpose of the thread. and despite asking a few times for a simply explanation beyond you. Instead some drivel that says absolutely nothing. The whole purpose of the thread was to come up with a creative in character way for any of the assassins to complete the mission. It never stated that conflict with the team was a requirement (or I would have made them aware of the contract). Adding something as to how they would have accomplished it first would have also been nice but apparently I asked too much of you.