Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By dodirty31

Ultron, Brainiac, Master Mold, and Amazo

[vs]

JLA: Barry Allen, Hal Jordan, Wonder Woman, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Billy Batson, and Aquaman

Avengers: Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Henry Pym, Wasp, Captain America, and Black Panther

X-Men: Wolverine, Kitty Pride, Beast, Storm, Iceman, Cyclops, and Colossus

Scenario

For some "Scientific" reason.

Thor, Storm, and Shazam sent down powerful Lightning Blasts at the same time and slammed Marvel and DC Universe together.....

Rules

Villians get 1 month prep

Heroes get 10 days prep

No BFR

Max 10 sentinel or ultron robots... etc. (Each)

Classic Amazo JL-7 powers no copying

616/New 52/ Latest

Who Wins and Why?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

InB4 Storm solos.

Jmarshmallow

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America solos all other 3 teams AND his team.

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@jmarshmallow: @rbt: lol! xD

ok, so it's those 4 villains vs all 3 groups of heroes at once, right? this should be a good fight. it really depends on if the villain's prep includes bringing in their armies. i mean, they could win this by themselves with all that prep, but with an their bots, etc. this would be bad news for the heroes. don't get me wrong, the heroes do have a good chance in the right conditions, assuming they get along and work well together. Iron Man, Cyclops, and Cap (and MMH?) are pretty good with battle prep and tactics iirc. but 10 days isn't much against those genius bad robots things.

i'm gonna say the villains take this 6/10 with the heroes 4/10 being that several of them have to die and sacrifice themselves in order for another one to deal the finishing blow. should be a crazy fight to watch!