When Prep Gods Battle

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pooty

Each teams members are fully working together. No time manipulation allowed at any time. Each team has 1 full year to create weapons, machines, robots etc. They can not use anything they did not create themselves during that one year. The resources they have are Stark Foundation tech, Celestial tech and Thanos tech. No magic. They start with all knowledge they currently have and go from there. Which team will prevail?

Team 1:

Kang The Conqueror

Dr. Doom

Tchalla(Black Panther

Team 2:

Braniac

Reed Richards

Batman

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for inoruustyoweotrust
INoRUUSTYoWEoTRUST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

out of pure speculation i would have to say team two although im rooting for team 1. Im curious to see what people say.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Saren

Team 2. It took Reed about 20 seconds to build a device capable of scanning the composition of an alien lifeform out of scratch.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Billy Batson

When prep god battle...sh!t gets real.
Team 2.
BB

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Team 2

Scarbearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Scarbearer

With an entire year to prep I think total universal implosion is a very real possibility when the teams meet. If you held a gun to my had and told me I /had/ to pick I think I'd go with team 2. Technically Brainiac is the smartest of all involved (which yes I do know is mitigated a bit by him lacking the others' creativity). But looking back on Reed. In recent years Tony has talked Reed into making some really irresponsible and dangerous crap. Imagine what say... Bruce could convince Reed into think is a good idea.

So yeah Team 2 I think is the most likely winner, but I would imagine such a confrontation would be brutal and the victory would be purely Pyrric.

rpgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rpgr

Team 2. Not a stomp though, I agree with Scarbearer in bold

@Scarbearer said:

With an entire year to prep I think total universal implosion is a very real possibility when the teams meet. If you held a gun to my had and told me I /had/ to pick I think I'd go with team 2. Technically Brainiac is the smartest of all involved (which yes I do know is mitigated a bit by him lacking the others' creativity). But looking back on Reed. In recent years Tony has talked Reed into making some really irresponsible and dangerous crap. Imagine what say... Bruce could convince Reed into think is a good idea.

So yeah Team 2 I think is the most likely winner, but I would imagine such a confrontation would be brutal and the victory would be purely Pyrric.

How I see this battle going out. Each one starts gathering Intel on the other. The weakest prep God in this group is BP. Batman being what he is, takes the Insider suit and takes out BP. With their teammate down, Doom and Kang set out to build a super shield to prevent further attack. Doom's ego says he must take out Reed first and he does but not before Reed has started work on some super device which Braniac thinks is fascinating and finishes without caring about Batman because he is small and insignificant. Meanwhile Bats is building a mechanical army using all the stolen tech in secret because after Doom and Kang go down, Braniac is next because Bats knows Braniac will betray him in the end. Both teams finish their weapons and D-day commences. Hyper weapons clash and Doom and Kang are defeated by the Reed and Braniac super weapon. While Braniac is putting all his brain power into killing Kang and Doom, Bat and robots sneak in and assassinate/fight Braniac. This fight causes an unforeseen circumstance. Both super weapons have an emergency trigger that causes the implosion of space and time. While wearing the Insider suit, Batman is in the epicenter of the catastrophe and the next thing he knows, he's back at the end of space and time (from Morrison's RH run).

He then realizes that the end of time (absolute thermal dissipation I think, or something like that), was all his fault and it is why he was the person with the last story to be recorded/finished.

He then does the Charlton Heston thing at the end of Planet of the Apes. "Damn you! You really did blow it! Damn you all to Hell" as time ends and so does his story.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@CitizenBane said:

Team 2. It took Reed about 20 seconds to build a device capable of scanning the composition of an alien lifeform out of scratch.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By nefarious

Team 2 wins.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

@Nefarious said:

Team 2 wins.
_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By _Black

Team 2.

Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Void_Paladin

Team 2. Give Reed a year alone with Braniac and it'll be a multiverse buster with a big 4 in it's chest. Galacta-mega-super-divine-Braniac solos team 1 with a strange Bat-plan.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By renamed040924

BAT-PREP

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By pooty

@CitizenBane: @Billy Batson: @HBKTimHBK: @Void_Paladin: @Illuminatus: Did everyone forget Kang is FROM THE FUTURE? He still has the knowledge of all that future equipment. I thought that along with Doom would amount to something. Maybe not.

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By crackerjack82

@pooty: yeah i was gonna ask that kang can move back and forth through time, soooo a year of that, a whole new big bang followed by a big crunch then by another big bang will happen

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By Killemall
Team 2. 

I would have said team 1 but its about getting weapons, Doom is more into stealing ppl's powers.  

Kang has weapons but i think Reed's can build better. 
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By Killemall
@pooty said:

@CitizenBane: @Billy Batson: @HBKTimHBK: @Void_Paladin: @Illuminatus: Did everyone forget Kang is FROM THE FUTURE? He still has the knowledge of all that future equipment. I thought that along with Doom would amount to something. Maybe not.

Well the problem is you have taken magic away from Dr. Doom and thats what gives Reed the edge above him. After all Doom and Reed are the biggest prep gods here.  
Also Doom's MO = go steal powers from someone super powerful, he cant steal anyone's powers. Some of doom prep feats, he made a robot to fight thor which eventually lost, same with T'Challa. He really isnt a robot guy anyways, he's more about make weapons to steal other's powers. 
Bernicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Bernicky

what the hell am i reading?

team 2 i guess lol

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By pooty

@crackerjack82: no time travel allowed. but Kang still has all the knowledge from future tech

Nearl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By Nearl

team 2 wins

kang and doom always end up killing each other

desmond006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By desmond006

I guess I'm the odd one out lol. I think team one because of kang being from the future. team one also has latveria and wakanda