what versions of Spiderman can beat 616 Peter Parker?

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By NinjaWarrior268
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

What Spidermans can beat comic Peter Parker? Bloodlusted or in character. Peter is in character. Win by any means

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one? Is it really a bad question? I thought there might be some Spidermans stronger than Peter kind of like how some versions of Superman can beat post '86 Superman

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The only ones in that picture he can't beat are uni-power spider-man, spider-man with the carnage symbiote, and I think thats ghost rider spider-man? The only other version that can take him is black ops spider-man.

616 spider-man can take any of the others.

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@jashro44 said:

The only ones in that picture he can't beat are uni-power spider-man, spider-man with the carnage symbiote, and I think thats ghost rider spider-man? The only other version that can take him is black ops spider-man.

Miles is there as well. Don't like it? Go cry about it to your spider friends.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well on paper a few can. When written though, I'm sure writers can't have the poster child lose to an alternate version of himself.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@makhai said:

@jashro44 said:

Perfectly possible he didn't see Miles.

Or like me he doesn't believe Miles could defeat mainstream Spider-man

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jashro44

@makhai said:

@jashro44 said:

Credit to CadenceV2
Credit to CadenceV2

Miles can beat your favourite character to!

makhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: YOU SUCK!

@acer51: Oh we were just attacking each other's respective favs. We aren't really going at it.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Spidermans"

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

@nomar said:

Well on paper a few can. When written though, I'm sure writers can't have the poster child lose to an alternate version of himself.

I thought the way you make the original character look good was to introduce a villain who can beat the other versions of Spiderman and then have 616 Spiderman come up with a plan to take that villian out. Or just have 616 Peter show up in the last fight like when he beat Mysterio in Shattered Dimensions

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@ninjawarrior268: Well in that picture, Iron Spider could beat him. It's basically 616 Parker in Iron Spider armor. And of course Cosmic Spidey. Also Spiderman MK III. Some argue 2099 could beat him, but I don't think he could

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: hey buddy, do you think current 616 Spiderman could take the Black apps Spiderman with training from Logan etc?

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@jashro44: Is Black Ops Spider-Man the same as What If? Spider-Man? The one who got SHIELD training and developed his spider sense to where it’s full blown precognition and he has a glimpse of the future.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: hey buddy, do you think current 616 Spiderman could take the Black apps Spiderman with training from Logan etc?

Hard to say I guess. I guess in theory no as his precog evolved to the point where he literally saw the future.

@jashro44: Is Black Ops Spider-Man the same as What If? Spider-Man? The one who got SHIELD training and developed his spider sense to where it’s full blown precognition and he has a glimpse of the future.

Yea.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: oh I see. I thought that Spiderman was just Peter if he was trained by Logan and morals off.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually I just checked the issue again and he doesn't literally see the future. His Spider-sense did evolve to the point where Peter knew he would be attacked before his opponent did attack him though.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Wait so it’s just a morals off peter that was trained by Logan? So does that mean he is what would happen to 616 Peter’s spider sense in time?

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: but is it basically the same Spiderman just with an evolved Spidersense? Like the future of what will happen to 616 Peter? Or is it different altogether?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: Its an alternate time line where Peter killed Charlie during the spider-man and wolverine crossover and Logan grabbed Peter before he left Germany to save Charlie's family. Peter ended up killing Dynamo by accident when Logan cut the power suit off his power suit. Peter received training from Nebo, and his precog evolved. He also became willing to kill.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: has he been in anything since? Would he be as smart as 616 Peter or just don’t know?

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump