What tier are naruto characters?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If Naruto characters were in DC or Marvel where would they rank? For instance what tier would someone like Itachi belong in?

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

duno. I'm guessing Naruto at full potential is a city buster.

Juubito or whatever his name is would be planetary.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

At best feats go,the high tiers in the series are around or less than country level.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shot:

currently, naruto is atleast multi-island and possibly small country along with Sasuke potency wise with their attacks

Juubidara is country potency

Kaguya is ??????.All I Know is that she can create a moon with ease and probably and drop it on Marvel and DC Earth

WIth equalizers on,Kaguya would be a giant threat to both Earths.Infinite Tsukoyomi and dimension warping.This is probably what it would be like morals on.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

High-tiers are country to small continent level. God-tiers are higher, such as Madara (continent level) So6P (moon level) Juubi (moon level) and Kaguya (moon level+/planetoid/small planet?)

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shot:

currently, naruto is atleast multi-island and possibly small country along with Sasuke potency wise with their attacks

Kaguya is ??????.All I Know is that she can create a moon with ease and probably and drop it on Marvel and DC Earth

WIth equalizers on,Kaguya would be a giant threat to both Earths.Infinite Tsukoyomi and dimension warping.This is probably what it would be like morals on.

I recall Kaguya was just trapped inside the moon core and it taken her hundreds years of prep to get her out by Black Zetus.What do you mean equalizers.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto true power limits are unknown same thing with Sasuke Kaguya and Madara

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto true power limits are unknown same thing with Sasuke Kaguya and Madara

Given how far we are into the series, they're not going to grow that much more powerful and honestly, at best, I agree with what another poster said at City Buster.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sondeatheater said:

@shot:

I recall Kaguya was just trapped inside the moon core and it taken her hundreds years of prep to get her out by Black Zetus.What do you mean equalizers.

No that's the empty Juubi shell.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

@sondeatheater said:

@shot:

I do like scans,because I don't fully remember.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac:

equalizers as in chakra=ki/reiatsu/willpower/lifeforce/etc

Infinite Tsukoyomi should work on normal people on dc earth/marvel earth

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: don't speak too soon Kishimoto is very unpredictable and whose too say there will be no more future power ups especially with the shinjus fruit about to bloom and Sakura and Kakashi hyping Kaguya up to be a god

Edit: Wasn't Pain deva path a city buster with almighty push already back in 2009 current toptier dc by feats is multi mountain to country level destruction now and by statements moon lvl and up

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Probably around Iron man level, just a bit more, maybe at most Aquaman league.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: Because in all honesty, I would say they're barely City-busters as it is, and I just don't see them going farther than that in what I believe was to be somewhere between 18 and 30 minutes, of actual time-passage for them.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac:

equalizers as in chakra=ki/reiatsu/willpower/lifeforce/etc

Infinite Tsukoyomi should work on normal people on dc earth/marvel earth

Marvel and DC Earths have causal planetary level telepaths,high tier magic users(like Dr.Strange,Ghost Rider,Dr.Fate,and etc),reality warpers,and otherd.I doubt Infinite Tsukoyomi would work on them.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Nyas

@nyas said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

@sondeatheater said:

@shot:

I do like scans,because I don't fully remember.

Here you go, Kaguya was sealed using the sealing justsu Naruto&Sasuke are currently trying to use, while the juubi was turned into the core of the moon :

No Caption Provided

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: Check my edit on my last comment...also even if that were true you it seems your just basing the power levels of Naruto characters off of strictly Destruction Capacity they have what about speed and other unique abilities like bringing people back to life, flying, walking on water cloning, emotion sensing abilities, elemental abilities, techs that can and will cut on a cellular level and etc....

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BoringPerson

Is there even a tiering system to begin with?

All I seem to know are "Streetlevelers", the ever ambiguous "mid tier", and powerhouses. Slightly above powerhouses are "Herald" class but the latter can be still classified as the former?

Then the even weirder "sky father" class... Then abstracts?

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: Then I guess Narutoverse average Jounin are mid tier?

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: Those are fine abilities, but even someone who is weak could heal or bring someone back to life. You're right, I'm just basing it off of destruction, but I think that's the best way to figure out how strong people are, especially comparing them to comics like the post asked?

Let's say...Sasuke can see every move, but if his body can't keep up and he's still at the physical strength of a kid, then that's just it. He's at the physical strength of a kid and it doesn't matter what his special power could do. (Note, I'm just using P1 Sasuke as an example.)

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#23  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@jgames: wrong. Much migher

Tony can use heat several times hotter than the sun and Aquaman has tanked a continent busting attack.

Naruto is not "much higher" at all.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: P1 Sasuke was like a 2 tonner at least. He was one shotting 10+ ton snakes... and that was before his taijutsu training.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: I'm talking very early P1 Sasuke. Like, barely post-Zabuza Sasuke who got schooled by Lee in what was arguably a curb stomp.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Nyas
@scouterv said:

@vintage_spiderman: Those are fine abilities, but even someone who is weak could heal or bring someone back to life. You're right, I'm just basing it off of destruction, but I think that's the best way to figure out how strong people are, especially comparing them to comics like the post asked?

Let's say...Sasuke can see every move, but if his body can't keep up and he's still at the physical strength of a kid, then that's just it. He's at the physical strength of a kid and it doesn't matter what his special power could do. (Note, I'm just using P1 Sasuke as an example.)

Isn't molecular destruction in a way the highest level of destruction? (Considering it bypasses durability and could arguably cancel most healing factors)

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Depends. Can it be done on a large scale?

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachis tier is debatable if you factor in his genius intelligence and totsuka blade with very good reaction timing Kirin for instance which is real lightning manipulated from the clouds into the shape of a dragon which a half blind Itachi reacted regardless if he looked into the sky before the initial attack took place and basically it's like if someone were point a gun at me and said they were gonna shoot me before doing it as long as the bullet comes before I do anything it's still bullet timing right.....So a guy with lightning fast reaction speed and instant sealing swords and very potent illusions and magical black fire that burns for 7 days and nights said to be hot as the sun transformation techniques to confuse people very skilled with swords shuriken kunai you name it would prolly at the least be a powerhouse character aka same tier as Thor

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Nyas

@sophia89 said:

@boringperson said:

@sophia89: Then I guess Narutoverse average Jounin are mid tier?

named jounin yes.(except ebisu)

He is a special jounin from what I remember (basically a chunin with jounin level abilities in just a single domain) not a legit jounin.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

@nyas: Depends. Can it be done on a large scale?

Define large scale. Because as far as I'm concerned, being large enough to OS your opponent is enough (no need for pointless collateral damage).

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Could this be done to an entire city in one instance? A planet? A galaxy?

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

@nyas: Could this be done to an entire city in one instance? A planet? A galaxy?

Of course not. But what would be the point ? Juubito can use them to create barriers large enough to cover his entire body (that makes him nearly invulnerable). But the overall size of an explosion is a few tens of meters from what I remember.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By dondave

High Tier

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Mid tier/Powerhouse.

Starrk01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Starrk01

Naruto top-tiers are around mid-to-high mid tier. Somewhere between/around Iron Man/Aquaman/Ms. Marvel (no binary) level.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: if Destructive Capacity is all that matters then Sakura >>>>>>nightcrawler......RIGHT although that probably isn't too far off anyway considering the extent of her tsunade level current yin seal regenerative abilities

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Nyas

@starrk01 said:

Naruto top-tiers are around mid-to-high mid tier. Somewhere between/around Iron Man/Aquaman/Ms. Marvel (no binary) level.

Even the Sage of 6 paths, Kaguya and Madara ?

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Welcome to the Vine where lowballing is acceptable

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Nyas

@vintage_spiderman said:

@nyas: Welcome to the Vine where lowballing is acceptable

I'm a bit surprised lol He is basically implying that Iron man and aquaman are moon level, but let's listen to what he has to say, maybe he can give a legit explanation.

Starrk01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Well, I'd consider them God-tiers. But even then, they're still probably around the same tier. They're a bit higher but not too high as to say they're GL/Thor/Superman tier. There's really no good place to properly fit the Juubi-related characters in the DC/Marvel universe. The have a lot of hax going for them, and can stomp most mid-tiers but not enough to take on DC/Marvel powerhouses imo.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@starrk01: Yeah, that sounds right to me. :)

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By slimj87d

Sage Mode Naruto would easily beat a lot of 100 tonners in Things range.

Fox mode Naruto would do better than Sage Mode Naruto by 50%

Sage and Fox mode Naruto can do maybe 3 times better than Sage Mode Naruto.

Current Naruto can do 10 times better than Sage Mode Naruto.

That's just using his strength and speed. Throw in energy projectile, summons and Ma and Pa toads genjitsu, he beats a lot more people.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SonDeathEater
Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kazuma_bushi:

Like any manga it vareys

Most named charicters are at leadt mid to upper street

Most named johnen fall into mid class teratory

Guys like Guy are upper mid

All the tailed beast guys , kages and such are high tier

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By generator2000

Captain America at the lowest, Superman/ Thor tier at highest. Or maybe a little more or less... but somewhere up there.

Kal-El Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachis tier is debatable if you factor in his genius intelligence and totsuka blade with very good reaction timing Kirin for instance which is real lightning manipulated from the clouds into the shape of a dragon which a half blind Itachi reacted regardless if he looked into the sky before the initial attack took place and basically it's like if someone were point a gun at me and said they were gonna shoot me before doing it as long as the bullet comes before I do anything it's still bullet timing right.....So a guy with lightning fast reaction speed and instant sealing swords and very potent illusions and magical black fire that burns for 7 days and nights said to be hot as the sun transformation techniques to confuse people very skilled with swords shuriken kunai you name it would prolly at the least be a powerhouse character aka same tier as Thor

Itachi had plenty of time to set-up for Kirin due to Sasuke babbling like a moron before using it. He's nowhere near a lightning-timer.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America at the lowest, Superman/ Thor tier at highest. Or maybe a little more or less... but somewhere up there.

Nobody in Naruto could beat New 52 Superman, especially without speed equalized.

@scouterv@shot

If you guys think Naruto top tiers are still only city busters, then you must not have been keeping up with the manga for quite a while. This was Naruto in Bijuu Mode:

And Naruto is now a lot stronger than this.

@sondeatheater

Neither Kaguya nor anybody else in Naruto can currently be a threat to Marvel or DC Earth. With people like: Franklin Richards, Jean Grey w/ Phoenix Force, Legion, Ghost Rider, Void/Death Seed Sentry, HOM Wanda, Molecule Man (Marvel Earth); and Martian Manhunter, Captain Atom, Barry, Superman, Alan Scott w/ Starheart (DC).

@nyas

No, you're misinterpreting the scan. The scan clearly states, "The Juubi itself was turned into the core of chibaku tensei and that's how it became the moon." In other words, Sage of Six Paths used chibaku tensei to create a moon and trapped the shell of the Juubi a.k.a. the Gedou Mazou inside of it. The Juubi's shell is the Gedou Mazou which has been summoned multiple times throughout the series and it's definitely NOT the moon. The Juubi has been summoned and it isn't even as big as the moon.

Also, unless Naruto characters have some moves I'm not aware of, nobody in Naruto except Onoki's Jinton has the ability to destroy at the molecular level. The Rasenshuriken just creates needles small enough to enter individual cells and destroy the chakra links within them.

@vintage_spiderman

First, nobody in Naruto would even be one of the smartest 10 people on Marvel Earth (I don't know enough about DC Earth). Marvel has Reed Richards, Dr. Doom, Hank Pym, Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, T'Challa, Amadeus Cho, Hank McCoy and many others. Hello, Valeria Richards is probably smarter than Itachi.

Second, Itachi is not as fast as lightning. Lightning is somewhere around mach 950,000. You're not convincing anybody here that Itachi is that fast, lol. That was clearly PIS.

So, in the end, no Itachi is not a powerhouse character. The Totsuka Blade is pretty beast but any mid-tier magician can counter that easily enough. Dr. Doom would almost certainly wreck anybody in Naruto with magical hax + technology.

SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SilverGalford

streeters

Most named charicters are at leadt mid to upper street

this

Superman/ Thor tier at highest.

No

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Naruto characters were in DC or Marvel where would they rank? For instance what tier would someone like Itachi belong in?

Mid tier: Above street, below Powerhouse. This tier is classified by OP singular powers that can overcome most situations, but are limited in scope (i.e. Invisible woman) or characters who exhibit superhuman powers beyond those of a street leveler (i.e. Iron Man), but below those of the continent crackers(i.e. Hulk).

The general accepted max of damage output that this class would deal is around enough to wipe out a city or a mountain, but can go higher or lower depending on other stats. Mid tier also excludes people who, while not having huge damage output destructively, have a level of power beyond anything a mid tier could deal with (Doctor Doom).

Hope that helps.