What Superhero Can Beat Chaos War Hercules?

• 121 results
Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@van_cere: Franklin is a reality-warper, he could do it. Possibly.

Molecule man eventually turns out to be a hero when he defeats Beyonder.

Beyonder did start out as somewhat of a hero.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#102  Edited By Van_Cere

@potato: somewhat is not enough. molecule man is not usually considered a hero, and franklin will get stomped.

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: How does franklin get stomped assuming he has realized his full potential?

Also I'm going with Beyonder NOT being a hero now that you mention it and Molecule-Man saving the day so Molecule-Man is a hero here since he saved a universe.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@potato: spectre saved the universe, and he is not considered a hero by hero standards. you can save a universe and still remain neutral. lucifer saved three creations, is he a hero? his old plan was to watch as his brother and an infinite amount of lives die in his own creation.

and what has franklin done to make you think he can possibly even fight chaos war herc? I mean, to even entertain the notion is ridiculous.

Avatar image for thesacredonewithin
TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

mad jim jaspers

eden nesi

man of miracles

protege

anti monitor

spectre

Lucifer Morningstar

death

mephisto

tyrant

nekron

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: First off if you plan on writing in a condescending tone then at least capitalize.

Also Adult Franklin doesn't have many feats (I can't even find one that's really good actually) so it's all theoretical. Hence which I said POSSIBLY. Also, don't be an ass about it and call it ridiculous, it is a possibility. Franklin is a Reality Warper so theoretically he should be able to grant himself enough power to fight Chaos War Hercs.

Maybe YOU don't view Spectre as a hero, but I and many others DO.

Being hero is subjective and cannot actually be defined in full unless you go by biases and decide to call anyone who fights for a particular side you believe in as a "Hero".

Lucifer in that case is an "Accidental Hero" so yes, he is the hero during that particular time but will eventually is ultimately a villian.

Now let me turn around what you asked, if a "Hero" destroyed an entire Universe is he still considered a hero?

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@potato: 1. please try not to assume what others are doing, when you do, you make an ass out of you and me.

2. you said possibly, I said he can not. period. he has no feats to show he is on that level of power. has he ever shown even multi universal level power? no. and CWH repaired 99% of the multiverse. so pitting these two against each other is, as I have already said, ridiculous. being a reality warper does not automatically make you omnipotent. there are different levels, like magic.

3. you consider spectre and lucifer heroes. accidental hero. god, do you know what you are talking about? you can not go from hero to villain, then change your mind again. and I have never seen anyone else consider spectre to be a hero. your the only one.

4. your question lacks information, therefore answering it will be irrelevant.

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa:

1. I'm not assuming, it's HOW you responded to me. Even to my other post as well.

2. Which is why as I said I am dealing on theoreticals, It's a theory that uses maximum potential and not feats. Dismiss it if you want, you obviously don't want to understand my points on this.

3. Hardball is an example of "Accidental Hero". And yes, I do know what I am talking about. Also, if you have not seen people consider Spectre a hero then that's your problem, not mine.

Magneto periodically shifts from being the hero or the villain of a story depending on the plot.

Gambit too periodically shifts.

Hulk has done this before.

Sentry does this too.

4. It's a simple question answerable with a simple yes or no, avoid it if you want.

And it is NOT irrelevant, you tell me not to assume and then you yourself assume and pass it off as law.

How would it be irrelevant? Because it lacks a scenario? Because you assume that since you lack an understanding of a question it is now irrelevant?

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@potato:

1.just how did I respond? now you are accusing me. that is annoying, and childish.

2. this is the problem here. here at comicivne, we never use theories. we use feats, and in some cases, statements. IF we use theories, then superman prime is more powerful than the source, Michael, and lucifer, which is, again, ridiculous. anyway, you have to be able to back up your claims, and because your only defense is 'he is a reality warper', your 'theory' is false.

3. you are the only one who actually consider spectre a hero. maybe some others do, but none that are relevant. when people like beatboks or bronze surfer do, then I will reconsider. for now, it is just, you.

and if you really consider lucifer an accidental hero (whatever that means, that word sounds like you invented it) then you are sadly mistaken. lucifer only cares about himself. and saving the universe is only a side effect in his plan of survival. I have never seen lucifer do anything for someone's gain except Elaine, and that still was in his plan. lucifer, a hero. dream on.

5. you say it is a simple question? that ridiculous question is anything BUT simple. why did the guy save the universe? if you base everything on only the end result, then I am afraid I have to say, that is really shallow. you ask a question that no one can answer without further knowledge, and when it ask, you begin to accuse me. that is childish. if you are really right, you can NOT resort to manipulation to succeed

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Chichen_Nuggeg

@baron_von_santa:

to even entertain the notion is ridiculous.

That part right there is why you are so condescending, you assume your word to be the authority whereas your thought on that being ridiculous is merely AN OPINION but not only that it's also quite insulting.

this is the problem here. here at comicivne, we never use theories. we use feats, and in some cases, statements. IF we use theories, then superman prime is more powerful than the source, Michael, and lucifer, which is, again, ridiculous. anyway, you have to be able to back up your claims, and because your only defense is 'he is a reality warper', your 'theory' is false.

And yet tons of the battles fought here are based and fought on "What Ifs" which are also theoreticals. Like superman being sundipped for 24 hours, Hulk being given the power gem or a red lantern ring, battles having the combatants have equalized speeds and using beings that have potentially infinite power who's upper limits have not yet been shown instead use an adjustable amount of power.

and if you really consider lucifer an accidental hero (whatever that means, that word sounds like you invented it) then you are sadly mistaken. lucifer only cares about himself. and saving the universe is only a side effect in his plan of survival. I have never seen lucifer do anything for someone's gain except Elaine, and that still was in his plan. lucifer, a hero. dream on.

It's a trope and I already provided you with an example of one, which is Hardball.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AccidentalHero

Maybe not by your definition, like I said heroics vary depending on the individual defining it. Don't place your opinions as facts. And I specifically said that Lucifer WAS the hero during that time, not that he is going to stay a hero.

you say it is a simple question? that ridiculous question is anything BUT simple. why did the guy save the universe? if you base everything on only the end result, then I am afraid I have to say, that is really shallow. you ask a question that no one can answer without further knowledge, and when it ask, you begin to accuse me. that is childish. if you are really right, you can NOT resort to manipulation to succeed

Are you telling me that a "Hero" that destroys a universe to save his own universe is still a hero (assume it's the only possible way and that the inhabitants of each universe cannot travel between the universes)? Well, maybe to the eyes of his peers but that is only in his universe. To the other he is the ultimate villain. See, the what happens here is he destroyed a universe to save one. The end does not justify the means is also a point you are trying to make and here it is. And the means he used is evil yet the outcome is good.

Now here is where you choose, is this man a ultimately hero or is he ultimately a villain?

Here's another scenario wherein a two universes who's inhabitants are the epitome of good and that their universes are about to implode on each other unless one universe is destroyed. Also assume that travel between the denizens is impossible. Eventually a "Hero" steps up and vanquishes the other universe to save his own universe. But now the problem here is that, he has committed mass genocide and has committed an evil act by vanquishing a universe inhabited by the forces of good. He has saved his people, but he has damned another's.

Tell me, is this man the hero or is he the villain?

Also, calling me annoying and childish? That's like the pot calling the kettle black. We're both assholes, at least I admit to being one.

NOTE: Forget Franklin, I changed my mind after reading PowerHercs feat list for Chaos Wars Hercules.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@potato: NOTE: Forget Franklin, I changed my mind after reading PowerHercs feat list for Chaos Wars Hercules.

yeah, finally! the guy is like, anti monitor level.

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@potato: lucifer Morningstar and Spectre are not superheroes, I'm afraid. Lucy doesn't commit heroic actions on purpose or intentionally and doesn't care. Superheroes don't create multiverses either. Spectre has a purpose in the way of life, like Living Tribunal. They're not heroes

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now looks like this thread is named what supervillain can beat CW Herc

Avatar image for xbleeding_edgex
XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Mask

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By lol

bump

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By BRAX

Superman Prime and maybe Silver Age Superman..Tangent Superman has a legitimate shot as well..

nightwing737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Many people will disagree, but I say New 52 Martian Manhunter might win.

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Chaos War Herc? Who recreated the universe or whatever.

Absolutely no Superhero. You'd have to go with top level multiversal characters.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@nightwing737: How in the world would he win? CW Hercules recreated 98% of the Marvel multiverse and stalemated the Chaos King...

Kangconquers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@nightwing737: How in the world would he win? CW Hercules recreated 98% of the Marvel multiverse and stalemated the Chaos King...

Speed blitz!!!