What street level superhero can beat Mister X?

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Stronger
No Caption Provided

Dont tell me Midnighter or Karate Kid cause they are not.

The characters use choose cannot use any special gadgets such as armors that increase speed or any like that.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Zoom. *troll face* 

In all seriousness, street levelers aren't exactly my forte. However, I've always believed Black Panther (with his herb of course), to be the quintessential street leveler. I'd be willing to stipulate that given the right conditions, T'Challa could defeat Mister X. The current Moon Knight might prove too much for Mister X as well, but I could be mistaken.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Illuminatus said:
Zoom. *troll face*  In all seriousness, street levelers aren't exactly my forte. However, I've always placed Black Panther (with his herb of course), as the quintessential street leveler. The current Moon Knight might prove too much for Mister X as well, but I could be mistaken.
1.You think Black Panther can beat him? Because even with the herb he's not physically beyond Wolverine and he has no mental defense. 
2.What changed about Moon Knight?
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Vance Astro said:
@Illuminatus said:
Zoom. *troll face*  In all seriousness, street levelers aren't exactly my forte. However, I've always placed Black Panther (with his herb of course), as the quintessential street leveler. The current Moon Knight might prove too much for Mister X as well, but I could be mistaken.
1.You think Black Panther can beat him? Because even with the herb he's not physically beyond Wolverine and he has no mental defense. 2.What changed about Moon Knight?
1. I realize that. I figured that even without mental defenses, he would be able to out-skill X, but you know more about street levelers than I do, so I trust your opinion. 

2. He's completely psychotic. I figured that X would find it difficult to read him and counter his attacks, but again, I could be wrong.
Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

catman, azrael, iron fist
seriously no one cept  JPV and he isnt a normal guy
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By texasdeathmatch
I guess any street leveler that has TP defenses?
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Stronger

@Illuminatus: Black Panther hasnt got any chance at all,believe me.He isnt in any way better than Wolverine and his fighting skills arent superior to Mr Xs

As for Moon Knight,he cannot even defeat Daredevil and you think he can keep up with Mr X?

Even if he is completely psychotic and Mr X cannot read his mind,he can just beat him to death because he is a lot better fighter.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Stronger said:

@Illuminatus: Black Panther hasnt got any chance at all,believe me.He isnt in any way better than Wolverine and his fighting skills arent superior to Mr Xs

As for Moon Knight,he cannot even defeat Daredevil and you think he can keep up with Mr X?

Even if he is completely psychotic and Mr X cannot read his mind,he can just beat him to death because he is a lot better fighter.

Yeah, like I said, street levelers aren't characters I have extensive knowledge about. I was just tossing ideas out there, and I was happy to be proven wrong. After all, it would only serve to increase my knowledge of them. 

Do any street levelers even have an inherent defense against telepathy?
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Stronger

@Illuminatus said:

@Stronger said:

Yeah, like I said, street levelers aren't characters I have extensive knowledge about. I was just tossing ideas out there, and I was happy to be proven wrong. After all, it would only serve to increase my knowledge of them. Do any street levelers even have an inherent defense against telepathy?

I am happy to see some people are thinking that way.You are a really positive person.

Deadpool is resistant to any kind of telepathy as far as I remeber.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Illuminatus said:
@Vance Astro said:
@Illuminatus said:
1.You think Black Panther can beat him? Because even with the herb he's not physically beyond Wolverine and he has no mental defense. 2.What changed about Moon Knight?
1. I realize that. I figured that even without mental defenses, he would be able to out-skill X, but you know more about street levelers than I do, so I trust your opinion.  2. He's completely psychotic. I figured that X would find it difficult to read him and counter his attacks, but again, I could be wrong.
What makes you think BP is more skilled than him?
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Gambit.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Stronger said:

@Illuminatus said:

@Stronger said:

Yeah, like I said, street levelers aren't characters I have extensive knowledge about. I was just tossing ideas out there, and I was happy to be proven wrong. After all, it would only serve to increase my knowledge of them. Do any street levelers even have an inherent defense against telepathy?

I am happy to see some people are thinking that way.You are a really positive person.

I appreciate that. 

Yes, but Deadpool is...well...Deadpool. It would take a miracle for him to fight seriously.
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@god_spawn said:

Gambit.

Does he even count as a street leveler anymore?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Illuminatus said:
@god_spawn said:

Gambit.

Yes...
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Vance Astro said:
@Illuminatus said:
@Vance Astro said:
@Illuminatus said:
1. I realize that. I figured that even without mental defenses, he would be able to out-skill X, but you know more about street levelers than I do, so I trust your opinion.  2. He's completely psychotic. I figured that X would find it difficult to read him and counter his attacks, but again, I could be wrong.
What makes you think BP is more skilled than him?
Reading your arguments in the BP vs. Shang Chi thread..
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#17  Edited By ReVamp
  1. Deadpool
  2. Black Canary
  3. Psylocke (if she's street level)
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Illuminatus said:

@god_spawn said:

Gambit.

I don't see why not. If people can still call Wolverine street level, then Gambit can be too. If it is full powered Gambit, then no.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@god_spawn said:

@Illuminatus said:

@god_spawn said:

Gambit.

I don't see why not. If people can still call Wolverine street level, then Gambit can be too. If it is full powered Gambit, then no.

M'kay. Well, he is resistant to telepathy. And he's agile to boot. 
mextli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mextli

Does Fantomex still count as streel level? cause his misdirection should be more than a counter for for X. Telepathy. Plus doesn't his mask have TP blocking plates?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Illuminatus said:
BP would probably break Shang Chi off by I think  X is more skilled than him.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22  Edited By Dex_Starr

Shiva or Batgirl could probably have a fairly even fight with him.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Vance Astro said:
@Illuminatus said:
Hurm. Well, lesson learned, I suppose.  

Thanks for being civil about it.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Illuminatus said:

@god_spawn said:

@Illuminatus said:

@god_spawn said:

Gambit.

And he generally prefers distance which eliminates X's main advantage of h2h. Also the explosions have an area effect and Gambit tends to throw multiple at once, X is gonna be hard pressed to dodge or get caught eventually which sets Remy up. And speaking of his agility, Gambit is agile and fast enough to keep that distance. If he goes h2h against X, then Gambit will be in trouble.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Stronger

@Illuminatus said:

@Stronger said:

@Illuminatus said:

@Stronger said:

I appreciate that. Yes, but Deadpool is...well...Deadpool. It would take a miracle for him to fight seriously.

Deadpool is a extremely strong h2h combatant if you ask me.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@god_spawn said:

@Illuminatus said:

@god_spawn said:

@Illuminatus said:

@god_spawn said:

Gambit.

And he generally prefers distance which eliminates X's main advantage of h2h. Also the explosions have an area effect and Gambit tends to throw multiple at once, X is gonna be hard pressed to dodge or get caught eventually which sets Remy up. And speaking of his agility, Gambit is agile and fast enough to keep that distance. If he goes h2h against X, then Gambit will be in trouble.

Would Daken and his pheromones be considered street level? Or would Daken be useless against X?
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Stronger said:

@Illuminatus said:

@Stronger said:

@Illuminatus said:

@Stronger said:

I appreciate that. Yes, but Deadpool is...well...Deadpool. It would take a miracle for him to fight seriously.

Deadpool is a extremely strong h2h combatant if you ask me.

The potential is definitely there for Deadpool to be one of the top H2h fighters, but if he's in character against X, he most likely wouldn't take the fight seriously. But then again, if you gave Deadpool his katanas and a reason/the will to be serious, he could maybe take X.
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Stronger

@ReVamp said:

1. Deadpool
  2. Black Canary

Deadpool is getting wrecked.His fighting skills are nowhere near Mister Xs

Same goes for Black Canary.

Psylocke can win but it wont be easy.

@mextli: I think Fantomex is street leveler.

As for Gambit,I think he cant block mind reading.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jashro44

spider-man and iron fist.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Illuminatus: Daken and pheromones should beat X.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ReVamp

@Stronger said:

@ReVamp said:

1. Deadpool
  2. Black Canary

Deadpool is getting wrecked.His fighting skills are nowhere near Mister Xs

Same goes for Black Canary.

Psylocke can win but it wont be easy.

1. Deadpool won't get his mind read. By the time Mister X will realize this, with his healing factor, then it might be too late.
  2. She'll do exactly what Songbird did.
  3. Mindrape. Its not even fair.
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Stronger

@ReVamp: 1:Deadpool isnt as good fighter as Mister X,thats a fact.Mister X will beat him like he did to Wolverine.

2:Songbird lost to Mr X if I remember correctly.

3;Psylocke isnt street level.@Illuminatus: Even if Deadpool was serious he wouldnt defeat X.

@Renny said:

Gambit does have tp resistance

If you can prove it then,I am with you.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ReVamp

@Stronger said:

@ReVamp: 1:Deadpool isnt as good fighter as Mister X,thats a fact.Mister X will beat him like he did to Wolverine.

2:Songbird lost to Mr X if I remember correctly.

3;Psylocke isnt street level.@Illuminatus: Even if Deadpool was serious he wouldnt defeat X.

@Renny said:

Gambit does have tp resistance

If you can prove it then,I am with you.

1. Yes, but how is Mr. X going to take him out?
  2. No. Though to be fair she was with BWidow. The point is that they fought, and then when Songbird got sick of him she made that huge ass scream and X went down.
  3. Now you say that? >__>
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By slimj87d
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Fantomex

Venom

Psylocke

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Hohenheim_of_light said:

If Shiva's showings against Archer Braun are anything to go by, X would kill her in 5 seconds.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Dex_Starr

@Morpheus_ said:

If Shiva's showings against Archer Braun are anything to go by, X would kill her in 5 seconds.

Didn't he have the exact same abilities that X did?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

@Morpheus_ said:

Didn't he have the exact same abilities that X did?

But no skill.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#40  Edited By progenitorigin

Cable.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Illuminatus said:
@Vance Astro said:
@Illuminatus said:
Hurm. Well, lesson learned, I suppose.   Thanks for being civil about it.
yup.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Dex_Starr

@SlimJ87D said:

No Caption Provided

I'd like to agree since it technically already happened but alot of people say that Thunderbolts was bogus.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By slimj87d

@Hohenheim_of_light: I don't think it's bogus because Iron Fist was using a style where he would throw his strikes completely by muscle memory. Iron Fist was not aware of what strikes he would throw, he just did them and that rendered Mister X's powers mute.

I think it's believable that Iron Fist completely practiced this style to be so unpredictable to even himself. Also, quicksilver tagged Mister X, and Iron Fist with his chi could perform a feat similar if needed. And his his limbs are Iron Hard, Mister X's swords would be shattered to pieces.

No Caption Provided
Blacktimus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Blacktimus

These are my choices for who could win against him:

1. Katana

2. Karnak

3. Kitty Pryde

I know all their names start with a K, don't judge me.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@SlimJ87D@Hohenheim_of_light: You guys wouldn't happen to have those scans of the Mister X and Iron Fist fight, would y'all?
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By slimj87d
No Caption Provided

@texasdeathmatch said:

@SlimJ87D: @Hohenheim_of_light: You guys wouldn't happen to have those scans of the Mister X and Iron Fist fight, would y'all?

He was ambushed by all the Tunderbolts and was kicking a lot of ass. But it shows that Ku'n Lun practices ways to fight against telepaths so they have ideas on how to fight a telepath.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@SlimJ87D: Man, Rand is a BEAST.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By slimj87d

@texasdeathmatch: He is, he's a better written Karate Kid. No exaggerated feats.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Fetts

Deathstroke 
Boba Fett 
Jango Fett 
Albert Wesker  
Elder Predator 
Snake-Eyes 
Storm Shadow

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@SlimJ87D said:

@texasdeathmatch: He is, he's a better written Karate Kid. No exaggerated feats.

Totally. I just finished reading the Immortal Iron Fist Omnibus, so I'm a big fan now.