#1 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

 

#2 Posted by Oni_Bane (1839 posts) - - Show Bio

Akuma at his full potential

#3 Posted by niBBit (719 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante.

#4 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

Are people above me reading it correct because i think both Akuma and Dante should win against Bison :s

#5 Posted by Oni_Bane (1839 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Are people above me reading it correct because i think both Akuma and Dante should win against Bison :s

Yes, who can beat M. Bison(Vega).

#6 Edited by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oni_Bane said:

@Killemall said:

Are people above me reading it correct because i think both Akuma and Dante should win against Bison :s

Yes, who can beat M. Bison(Vega).

The OP actually reads a little different, what street level can't defeat M Bison at full power.

so its who would lose to M Bison than who would win against him.

#7 Posted by Batking200 (478 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Oni_Bane said:

@Killemall said:

Are people above me reading it correct because i think both Akuma and Dante should win against Bison :s

Yes, who can beat M. Bison(Vega).

The OP actually reads a little different, what street level can't defeat M Bison at full power.

so its who would lose to M Bison than who would win against him.

ha

#8 Posted by Oni_Bane (1839 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Oni_Bane said:

@Killemall said:

Are people above me reading it correct because i think both Akuma and Dante should win against Bison :s

Yes, who can beat M. Bison(Vega).

The OP actually reads a little different, what street level can't defeat M Bison at full power.

so its who would lose to M Bison than who would win against him.

I missed that.

Batman

#9 Posted by joshmightbe (24688 posts) - - Show Bio

Just checking to see if someone mentioned Batman yet, yup@Oni_Bane: there it is. I say Spiderman mostly because despite what is said about him Bison is kind of dumb and the stupidity of his enemies is something Spidey has mastered as a weapon.

#10 Posted by niBBit (719 posts) - - Show Bio

Ohw yeah i missed the *Can't* part also :)

#11 Posted by joshmightbe (24688 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh can't, In that case anyone without powers could probably lose

#12 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump!

#13 Posted by Army2442 (1845 posts) - - Show Bio

Alot of people most lower level street levelers, M. Bison lacks alot of feats tho.

Online
#14 Posted by Needlebay (1966 posts) - - Show Bio

M. Bison was a beast in the comics. He'd clobber most, if not all streets.

#15 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming this is UDON comic Bison then no actual street level can take him.

#16 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

This is kind of dumb since full potential Bison isn't exactly a street leveler.

#17 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crom-Cruach: Classic Spawn can.

#18 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: classic spawn was never street level despite the tone of the early series, his power set is above street level.

#19 Posted by tg1982 (2712 posts) - - Show Bio

Kick-Ass would loose.

#20 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crom-Cruach said:

@CadenceV2: classic spawn was never street level despite the tone of the early series, his power set is above street level.

Sure true but Spawn still lost to Overtkill, Violater, and Kurse initialy. So that makes his Feats Street level but power set able to own M. Bison.