" @FinalStar86 said:Bronze Tiger has never technically done it, and that was one instance, if we go by that logic, Bats stalemated him twice and Deathstoke pwned Bats in the same issue twice while depowered
" @Xi Felix said:Bronze Tiger has done it. So...yes. Besides the topic isn't "would" beat Deathstroke, it's "can" beat Deathstroke. "
" -Batgirl -Iron Fist -Lady Shiva -Richard Dragon -Bronze Tiger -Black Panther -Captain America -Prometheus "Maybe, Yes, Maybe, no, no, with tech, possibly, depending on gear "
" Mister X [h2h if his powers are sensing neural impulses] Black panther with suit Captain america [maybe] lady shiva [maybe] bat girl [probably in h2h] karate kid [dont think hes a meta] "X is a low level telepath, and since DS is resistant, he's not beating him.
" @Green Skin: I, know, I have that comic, thing is though that in an earlier issue it stated that he locks on to neural impulses, making his powers a bit inconsistent so its hard for me to tell if Slade can beat him or not "Yeah but that was just Black Widow reading from a SHIELD file. Who's to say that it's even accurate information, or if the undercover Black Widow was purposely misleading them. Definitely not as reliable as an actual character interaction.
Well, if DS isnt getting prep for these fights, then there is quite a few.
Nightwing and Batman have beaten him(Though he has also beat them)
Maybe to Cap.
Black Panther with a suit.
If DS has prep, there is pretty much no non-super powered person who can beat him, but without prep and with random encounters, its already been done before by people.
People are forgetting that Cap's Super Soldier Serum and T'Challa's Heart-Shaped Herb makes them metahuman, in a sense (and even in comics, there were always stated to be above peak-human, anyway, especially Black Panther). But, whatever floats their boat.
Low level metahumans are accepted,any one bellow spiderman lol.
" People are forgetting that Cap's Super Soldier Serum and T'Challa's Heart-Shaped Herb makes them metahuman, in a sense. But, whatever floats their boat. "
" Iron Fist. He doesn't have powers, he manipulates chi, which anyone can do if taught. "His Chi manipulation is different. It's enhanced by that of a mystical dragon to the point that no human can achieve. That might as well be a superpower.
" @spiderpigbart said:Touche." Iron Fist. He doesn't have powers, he manipulates chi, which anyone can do if taught. "His Chi manipulation is different. It's enhanced by that of a mystical dragon to the point that no human can achieve. That might as well be a superpower. "
" anyone in the batman family can beat deathstroke but also vice versa. LEX luthor could do it also, and heck the birds of prey chicks could do it too. Oh and green arrow and red arrow(before arm loss...) "None of these. Luthor could with prep. Otherwise he gets massacred.
" @Static Shock: Thats what I was thinking... Id say Cassie,Shiva,Bruce & Dick... Didnt Bronze Tiger draw against Catman? Actually I know he did "
The bronze tiger catman thing wasnt really a fight. Bronze didnt wanna fight and nither did Catman. Didnt catman just bit him in the end?
- BatMan- No. (Deathstroke has defeated him before. BatMan's more skilled than Deathstroke is, to some degree, but Deathstroke's enhancements more than make up for that.)
- Captain America- I doubt it. (Cap is roughly equal to BatMan in combat skill. Bats is more intelligent. Cap is slightly superior physically. And their equipment (shield, gadgets) pretty much cancel each other out. It may be ABC logic, but Deathstroke has defeated BatMan. Considering the similarities between Bats and Cap and Deathstroke's victories over Bats, I think Deathstroke should probably win.)
- Lady Shiva- Possibly. (Shiva's one of the top two fighters on New Earth, along with Cassandra. She is at a disadvantage in physical stats, but she is more skilled than he is. Considering that BatMan has stalemated Shiva before, Deathstroke may very well be able to defeat her. On the other hand, I don't want to underestimate Shiva's skill. Could go either way.)
- Richard Dragon- I doubt it. (Richard Dragon is just under Shiva and Cassandra in combat skill. However, despite the fact that he's more skilled than BatMan, Bats has stalemated him. Deathstroke is less skilled than he is, but his enhancements usually make up the difference.)
- Cassandra Cain- Possibly. (Cassandra is one of the two best fighters on New Earth, but Deathstroke does have an advantage because of his powers. Cassandra has fought him before, but if I remember correctly, she's also said that Deathstroke could defeat her.)
- Bronze Tiger- Probably. (I would say no for the same reasons as Dragon, but he's already had the advantage over Deathstroke in a fight they had.)
- Iron Fist w/o Chi- No. (Iron Fist is one of the best fighters in Marvel, and I would say he's more skilled than Deathstroke. But Deathstroke has defeated or at least stalemated more skilled fighters than him before. Iron Fist shouldn't be an exception.)
- Elektra w/o powers- No. (Elektra's an excellent combatant, and she should be slightly more skilled than Slade. But Deathstroke's powers should make up for that. He's taken on the best in DC, and although Elektra's very skilled, she's not the top fighter in Marvel.)
- Bullseye- No. (Bullseye has defeated some skilled fighters before, but I doubt he's as skilled as Slade. But even if he is, Deathstroke still has his metahuman strength, speed, healing, senses, and thought processes to make up for that.)
- Ra's al Ghul- No. (Ra's is a brilliant martial artist, but he's been defeated by BatMan more than once. Deathstroke should be able to defeat him.)
- Shang-Chi- No. (Shang-Chi's one of the best in Marvel, but despite a few statements, I don't believe he's the single best. That said, Deathstroke should be able to defeat him.)
- Punisher- No. (Deathstroke should be superior to Punisher in, not only physical power, but combat skill as well.)
- Black Canary w/o Canary Cry- No. (Canary's one of the best, but she's not good enough to handle Deathstroke. Canary has held her own against Shiva, but BatMan has done the same. And Bats is physically and mentally superior to her. Deathstroke was able to defeat BatMan because of his enhancements. Once again, Deathstroke's defeated more skilled fighters.)
- Connor Hawke- No. (Connor's also one of the best, but he's not in the top 5. Whereas Deathstroke has taken on several in the top 5. Connor should be slightly more skilled than Slade, but, based on showings, that in itself is not enough to handle Deathstroke.)
- Constantine Drakon- I doubt it. (Constantine doesn't have too many appearances, and thus, it may be a little early to determine whether or not he could compete with Deathstroke. However, he has defeated Connor Hawke, but that isn't enough to say he could defeat Deathstroke. Whatever Drakon may supersede Slade in as far as skill, assuming he does, Deathstroke makes up for with his physical strength, speed, healing, senses, and mental accelerations.)
As for superhumans:
- Wolverine: No. (Wolverine's one of the best fighters in Marvel, but he has been defeated by fighters like Daredevil, Elektra, and Iron Fist without his Chi, among others. On top of that, he rarely utilizes his skill. Deathstroke could defeat Logan.)
- Black Panther- Yes. (Panther is only slightly below Captain America in combat skill. That should put him a little above Deathstroke in that area. As well, Deathstroke's powers won't make up for it, because of Panther's own superhuman physical attributes, such as strength, speed, and senses. Panther should be able to win.)
- Iron Fist with Chi- Yes. (With his Chi, Iron Fist could easily slaughter Deathstroke.)
- Black Widow- No. (Widow's one of the best, but I haven't seen anything from her that would suggest she can defeat an opponent as deadly as Slade. She may be more skilled than he is by a small margin, but he still has greater metahuman advantages over her.)
- Daredevil- No. (Daredevil's good, but he's not the best. Deathstroke has defeated better.)
- Elektra with powers- Probably. (If she uses her silent scream, she'll defeat him. Otherwise, she'll still lose.)
- Black Canary with Canary Cry- Probably. (Like Elektra, if she uses her scream, she'll defeat him. Otherwise, she'll still lose.)
- Deadpool- No. (Deadpool's a very good fighter, but he has been defeated by opponents inferior to Deathstroke.)
- Taskmaster- No. (Taskmaster has some very good showings, and logically, should be superior to Deathstroke in skill. However, he has just as many, if not more low showings. Even if Taskmaster is more skilled than Deathstroke, Deathstroke's physical augmentations should gain him the win.)
" @Silver2467: Batman-No Captain America-I say 'yes', primarily because the key factor is Deathstroke's enchanced attributes, which even if he has the slight edge in that capacity(which is highly debateable), I believe Captain America's skill outweighs the negligible difference in their physical stats(add in the fact that the Captain can fight indefinetly if need be, and I can't help but see him take the majority). Lady Shiva-Very Likely Richard Dragon-Likely Cassandra Cain-Yes Bronze Tiger- Yes. Because he did it already(and in quite the domineering fashion as well) Iron Fist-Yes Elektra(without powers)-Likely(but unlikely) Ra's Al Ghul-It's funny this one was brought up, because earlier today I had to recall an instance in which Deathstroke would have been killed by a master swordsman(with no outstanding physical attributes, other than his skill with a blade), and actually ended up having to be saved(by his wife no less). That being said, as well that Ra's has centuries of experience and is proficient in hand to hand combat besides, I actually think he could beat Deathstroke. The rest I more or less agree on. "Iron Fist without his Chi and Elektra without her powers don't stand a chance. I forgot about Tiger's fight with Deathstroke. I'll concede to you on that. Cap, I still disagree with. He's closer to BatMan's physical stats than Deathstroke's. Dragon, I doubt it. Cassandra said specifically that he could defeat her. So that's debatable. Cassandra is roughly equal to Shiva, and thus the same can be said for her.