User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By beatboks1

Classic Strange

Silver Surfer

Rune King Thor

Leech

Mimic

Rogue

Mimic copies the powers of team DC, Rogue copies SS Leech then negates all team DC's powers and anyone on my team solos

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Typhion

Galactus - flawless victory

RingSlinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By RingSlinger

@beatboks1 said:

Classic Strange

Silver Surfer

Rune King Thor

Leech

Mimic

Rogue

Mimic copies the powers of team DC, Rogue copies SS Leech then negates all team DC's powers and anyone on my team solos

Classic strange & RKT could solo

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By greenteaforme

I think the OP meant for actual squads and teams from the Marvel U that already exist, or have existed. But that's just what I got from the OP.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

Silver Surfer

Tyrant

Adam Warlock

RK Thor

Dumb Drax

chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By chaos-soul

tyrant

king hyperion

current thanos(hes immortal =P)

surfer with power amp

and drax

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dextersinister

@greenteaforme said:

I think the OP meant for actual squads and teams from the Marvel U that already exist, or have existed. But that's just what I got from the OP.

I think that's what he ment as well, otherwise this would be a pointless thread with everyone just listing the typical overpowered bunch.

WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

@Dextersinister said:

@greenteaforme said:

I think that's what he ment as well, otherwise this would be a pointless thread with everyone just listing the typical overpowered bunch.

well what squad are the DC guys on?

Seems kinda random to me.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By greenteaforme

@WaveMotionCannon said:

@Dextersinister said:

@greenteaforme said:

well what squad are the DC guys on?

Seems kinda random to me.

The Kick Marvel's Ass Squad.

Get out of here with this.

WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

The OP did'nt state a particular squad, he just put his choices out there and everyone answered simple as that. When was Icon or BA on a squad with the rest of the heroes? Sounds like you're pissed cuz people jumped on it and came up with MANY options to whip your precious DC squads asses. If he meant existing squads he should've stated that, you and the others came up with that BS to save face.

P.S I find it hilarious for a DC fan to say someone else is overpowered, that's funny.

P.P.S I actually buy more DC than Marvel but I cant stand BS when I see it. And if you're so pressed for their to be a squad, how about the Heralds? They'll definitely stomp here, maybe The Annihilators too.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By greenteaforme

@WaveMotionCannon said:

The OP did'nt state a particular squad, he just put his choices out there and everyone answered simple as that. When was Icon or BA on a squad with the rest of the heroes? Sounds like you're pissed cuz people jumped on it and came up with MANY options to whip your precious DC squads asses. If he meant existing squads he should've stated that, you and the others came up with that BS to save face.

...save face? It's not even my post.

Of course with no limitations any team without omnipotents can be beaten by the opposing publisher. That's why I assumed he meant existing squads, because otherwise the characters that could beat that team are nuuuuumerous and easy to put together.

Why are you so...unpleasant? haha

WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

@greenteaforme said:

@WaveMotionCannon said:

Of course with no limitations any team without omnipotents can be beaten by the opposing publisher. That's why I assumed he meant existing squads, because otherwise the characters that could beat that team are nuuuuumerous and easy to put together.

Not trying to be, but I fail to see where someone could get that he meant existing squads when he did'nt state it nor is the group he put together ever been considered a team or "squad". I asked a question about them being a squad and you came at me so it might be you being "unpleasant".

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By greenteaforme

@WaveMotionCannon said:

@greenteaforme said:

@WaveMotionCannon said:

Not trying to be, but I fail to see where someone could get that he meant existing squads when he did'nt state it nor is the group he put together ever been considered a team or "squad". I asked a question about them being a squad and you came at me so it might be you being "unpleasant".

Why does his team have to be an existing team for his stipulation to be an existing team...?

Also, your tone was really unpleasant. No denying it.

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By icysloth

All of Galactuses Heralds if you made them a team could win here.

WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

@greenteaforme said:

@WaveMotionCannon said:

@greenteaforme said:

@WaveMotionCannon said:

Why does his team have to be an existing team for his stipulation to be an existing team...?

It does'nt except for the fact HE NEVER STATED IT and it would be extremely unfair for him to put a squad together randomly and then stipulate the limits of the other team? How fair is that? My tone is what it is because once again I only asked a question about Icon and BA being on an existing squad when the OP NEVER stated it or even came back to change it. So when people come up with teams that STOMP the OP's team, other people (YOU) come in and try to reinterpret what the OP said because you don't like the results. Question: when does disagreeing with someone equal being "unpleasant"?

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Bane_of_sith

I'd say beatboks team will do it,,,ringslinger as well

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By greenteaforme

@WaveMotionCannon said:

@greenteaforme said:

@WaveMotionCannon said:

@greenteaforme said:

@WaveMotionCannon said:

It does'nt except for the fact HE NEVER STATED IT and it would be extremely unfair for him to put a squad together randomly and then stipulate the limits of the other team? How fair is that? My tone is what it is because once again I only asked a question about Icon and BA being on an existing squad when the OP NEVER stated it or even came back to change it. So when people come up with teams that STOMP the OP's team, other people (YOU) come in and try to reinterpret what the OP said because you don't like the results. Question: when does disagreeing with someone equal being "unpleasant"?

...People do that all the time. They'll put together a team and say nobody with strength above so-and-so, nobody with psionics, nobody with reality warping, etc. Is it your first time to the battle forum?

WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

Far from the first time lol. You've just made my point, they STATE IT IN THE OP or THEY COME BACK and edit it in, nobody else butts in and says " I think the OP meant....". I mean honestly, what made you come to that conclusion

that the OP meant what you said when he never stated it? Is it because you wanted your "Kick Marvel's Ass Squad" to prevail?

AlteredBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AlteredBeast

Phoenix-- could solo

Onslought-- could solo

Galactus--possibly could Solo

Thanos-- could Solo

Franklin Richards-- Could Solo

Darwin--slight probability of soling

Doop--- probably could Solo

Professor X-- at full power could possibly solo

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pokergeist

Eldars of the Universe!

Runner (Space Gem)

Ego the Living Planet

Grandmaster (Mind Gem)

Collector (Reality Gem)

Champion (Power Gem)

Gardener (Soul Gem and Time Gem)

I win.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By KnightRise

@RingSlinger said:

Thor

WWHulk

Silver Surfer

Sentry

Hercules

Juggernaut

LOL there are dozens of battles that determine otherwise

Luster77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Luster77

@KnightRise: they all need to read the question again and again....you're the only one who answered with a proper team of Marvel characters to oppose the roster of DC characters in question.

Luster77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Luster77

Apparently all you guys are having brain farts and are misdirecting the question. look at the question again......and answer properly, thank you.

What Marvel squad could defeat this DC Team?

I'M QUITE SURE SQUAD AND TEAM MEANS THE SAME THING

WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

@WaveMotionCannon said:

Silver Surfer

Tyrant

Adam Warlock

RK Thor

Dumb Drax

Since there's such an uproar I'll tweak my team.

Silver Surfer

Quasar

Adam Warlock

Thor (no runes)

Blue Marvel

Beta Ray Bill

They've all worked together at some time except BM

THEAMAZEDEDPOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers