What Marvel/DC character could solo our Earth?

• 69 results
thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By thelocust619

For all you people debating whether wed nuke a city....if someone was making PROGRESS in the extermination of THE ENTIRE WORLD, they would without a doubt nuke it if nothing else worked, that's common sense. Its the Godzilla Threshold, the point where nothing could possibly get any worse so we may as well nuke it/open a black hole/call Godzilla. There is no way of doing this without planetary TP, Nuclear resistance, or hax defense (magnetism, force field, phasing)

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@marlboroman: S1 if he has no prep...Then I agree if he has no prep...but (when I read the OP I read the character shows up with their standard equipment? Batman wouldn't go off somewhere and prepare for a battle? S2; If Batman has a full 24hrs prep then couldn't he use the Bat Computer to hack into missile defense systems?

Who is the weakest possible Marvel/DC character who could solo our planet Earth as it is right now? No-one obvious like Superman-Prime or Dr. Strange with tonnes of prep.

Scenario 1:

• The character shows up on our planet with his standard possessions (e.g. Iron Man has all his armors, etc.)
  • We know nothing about them
  • We do not know they are coming
  • Everyone is willing to work together

Scenario 2:

• Same as above, but we have 24 hours prep
  • We have full knowledge
  • They appear at some random point on the globe
  • World politics is realistic

Who could do it?

For me, I'd say Marvel's Iron Man and DC Aquaman, off the top of my head.

the

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dratini1331 said:

@bwanasimba: Well, chuck did say he thought Bruce would beat him, but then again, that could just be humility, or him simply thinking that he could be beaten by his friend. Both he and Bruce trained together quite often and were good friends. Though I have personally think chuck would take a handy majority against Bruce, I think Bruce could very well win.

In a sanctioned Martial Arts tournament I would go with Chuck in his prime 10/10 times. Lee's style was not developed for point scoring or stringent rules, and Chuck was one of the greatest of all time in the tournament realm of Martial Arts.

Much harder to say in an honest to goodness fight. Lee was, by all accounts, a phenom and outstandingly dangerous. Chuck had a pretty reasonable size/strength advantage, which is a big deal in real life fights, so I'd probably still favor him, but it's a whole lot closer.

That said, Chuck Norris jokes stop being funny about 2 seconds after that list showed up on the internet.

speak for your self , so lets get back on topic........Chuck Norris wins so we are safe

TheBakeBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody with powers because the real earth isn't cool enough for that crap to work

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marlboroman: Aquaman rules the seven seas, The Earth is around 74% water. Face It; he already owns us...

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

/thread

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Experio

Iceman for Marvel

Aquaman for DC

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None, in both settings the prime Earth has direct control over everything that happens in both Marvel and DC not to mention none of the tech or powers would work here.

VoraciousSouls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man Thing!

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By NICK31898

@pooty said:

@nick31898: If spiderman is in new york city a few bombs will take him out. if we get desperate nuke the city. Gases. poison. he has to sleep. spiderman can't solo IMO.

Yeah I guess your right. I was just saying, that if he took it easy, and hid. I'm sure they wouldn't put the risk of millions of lives by bombing the city.

Yeah, your right. Iron man could probably do it.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By NICK31898

@lukehero said:

@nick31898:

Sure they would....study human history...any how mind control characters or low level magic users would be the best answer IMO

Quite honestly nick is right. It's never been common for people to bomb their own cities. It's not even that common to bomb heavily populated targets in the modern age sue to hyper advanced weaponry. It's even less common to use bombing strikes to get rid of a single person. I can only recall 1 time that's ever happened, and it actually didn't work. The odds of them firing a nuke at him are also pretty low quite honestly, though they may send the national guard, which could eventually put spidey down via tanks and artillery after the city had been evacuated or abandoned.

Yeah I was thinking that. and who says they even know that spider-man is trying to take the world on. He is a STEALTH god, after all.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: once spidey wipes out multiple cities, they will definitely nuke him. He's not even finishing a state.

BWANASIMBA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marlboroman:

Not Batman and Aquaman

I disagree with this assessment for three very good reasons:

1. A telepath of Aquaman's caliber could (without throwing a single punch), bring every world leader under his absolute control along with all of their nuclear launch codes (where applicable). Making himself King of not just the underwater Kingdoms of Atlantis, but the surface world as well.
  2. Should he try a more frontal assault, his standard equipment includes the Trident of Neptune . This weapon alone would wreak havoc on the armies of the world in a similar fashion to the brick wall of weather that both Napoleon and Hitler ran into when they invaded Russia in the winter. The earthquakes alone it can make would cause unspeakable damage and (as a mystical weapon), we would have little defenses in our favor. That, or he could mind zap 90+ percent of the population into subservience.
  3. He could call upon all aquatic life forms to go ape sh*t, causing all manner of unrest and confusion worldwide. Not even including the aforementioned Trident, which among other things is fully capable of creating tsunamis and tornados, etc... No bomb or bullet can stop that, and he could wipe out millions of troops and their vehicles/weapons in one (or several) fell swoop(s).

Aquaman COULD take over the world. We're just lucky he doesn't try.

This. Aquaman might be able to do it with just raw strength too, just go Arthur Smash on everything while swimming at hypersonic speeds. Granted that is a much harder scenario for him, and your methods are a lot more practical and reliable means to conquer the earth.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majestic pushes the Earth into the sun

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By fiodestromus

Almost anyone ..Almost

basically anybody that is a walking terminator

Like Wolverine,Deadpool Saber tooth these are possibly the weakest people/lowest tier

anyone like spiderman is a big no

if they can't take a grenade/gases/nukes then they most likely can't solo

side note* did any one hear that they are actually considering a super soldier program

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bwanasimba:

This. Aquaman might be able to do it with just raw strength too, just go Arthur Smash on everything while swimming at hypersonic speeds. Granted that is a much harder scenario for him, and your methods are a lot more practical and reliable means to conquer the earth.

Thank you, mon ami. Much appreciated.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ms.Marvel