What is the most powerful person Ms Marvel can beat?

Avatar image for lightenupwillya
LightenUpWillYa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

She seems to lose any battle she's in, in Comic Vine. I just want to learn her limits.

What is the most powerful being Ms Marvel can beat in DC/Marvel?

And what for Binary?

I love her character, she's definetly one of my favourites. Do you think she is underrated?

LightenUpWillYa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump? :3 Im sorry if this has been done before it shows up blank on search.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@lightenupwillya: nah your fine she is very underated and i think she could beat superwoman and maybe supergirl her vs starfire would be good her vs a lantern be interesting

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Starfire would beat her actually.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Supergirl would beat her IMO

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any Kryptonian would stomp Carol hell anyone on/around/above Superman's lvl would stomp Carol.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: Supergirl is not around or on or above Superman's level

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he said any kryptonian would stomp carol. then he said hell anyone on around or above supermans lvl would stomp carol

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes she is she and has been since her creation it really doesn't even matter if Superman is more powerful because Supergirl would stomp Carol.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: N52 Supergirl is significantly weaker than Supes. I think she's the weakest full kryptonian in the current continuity.

LightenUpWillYa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: Thanks for lighting the thread a bit by the way :p

So everyone's clear that she cant beat any Kryptonian. I know that she can lift 100 tons and she is not at blitz level but she is fast. On wikipedia it says that she has energy healing and is really durable. Her energy attacks dont seem extremly powerful but all of that combined and she still can't match Supergirl?

I thought she was supposed to be one of Marvel's powerhouses.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lightenupwillya: man she has stood toe to toe with hulk and thor so i think she could beat supergirl bc of expience

Avatar image for hulk_post_absolute_power
hulk_post_absolute_power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow ms marvel as binary curb stomps superman. She gains power after every fight and she is a nightmare opponent for a kyriptonian. She can absorb energy and would grow in power durring the fight. As ms marvel her current class is a 91 tonner she grows in power each constantly.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By oceanmaster21

ms marvel very underated at times

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By gokuwarrior

@lightenupwillya said:

@oceanmaster21: Thanks for lighting the thread a bit by the way :p

So everyone's clear that she cant beat any Kryptonian. I know that she can lift 100 tons and she is not at blitz level but she is fast. On wikipedia it says that she has energy healing and is really durable. Her energy attacks dont seem extremly powerful but all of that combined and she still can't match Supergirl?

I thought she was supposed to be one of Marvel's powerhouses.

she can't beat kryptonians,all of them have much better strength,speed and durability feats even new 52 super girl,she can't beatstarfire,they are almost equals in strength and durability,but starfire is faster and a much,MUCH better fighter,ms marvel is nowhere near her skill level.

i think one of the most powerful characters ms marvel can beat is she-hulk because of her fligth,speed advantage and range attacks

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_post_absolute_power: @oceanmaster21:

she can't beat kryptonians,all of them have much better strength,speed and durability feats even new 52 super girl,she can't beat starfire,they are almost equals in strength and durability,but starfire is faster and a much,MUCH better fighter,ms marvel is nowhere near her skill level,her skills are almost 0,what great skill feats does she have to say they would be enough to defeat a kryptonian,or starfire who is a true martial artist?,carol has no skill feats to support that claim.

binary wouldn't beat superman,superman has much better feats than her in strength,speed and durability.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol isn't beating any Kryptonians under normal circumstances, not even Superboy....as Binary, I'd say she can maybe take on Supergirl or Powergirl and that's it, she isn't beating Superman who has better feats where they matter.

I'd say that under normal circumstances she's Wonder Girl or maybe even Donna Troy level, she'd probably beat Cassie but lose to Donna.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#21  Edited By Pokeysteve

@lightenupwillya: man she has stood toe to toe with hulk and thor so i think she could beat supergirl bc of expience

Toe to toe doesn't mean she's in their league. Ice, Guy, and Fire went toe to toe with Doomsday.

Experience means absolutely nothing when you're outclassed in stats. Batman has over a decades worth of experience on Supergirl.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: it dose to depending on the charchater and im not saying it be easy i just think ms marvel would outsmart her

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pokeysteve

@pokeysteve: it dose to depending on the charchater and im not saying it be easy i just think ms marvel would outsmart her

It depends on power level. I don't think Ms. Marvel is close enough to Supergirl's level for it to matter. Unless Ms. Marvel can talk her in to punching herself, it isn't in the cards for her.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Ms. Marvel is highly underrated. She could probably hang with top tiers like Supergirl/Wonder Woman in her Binary form, but she'd still lose a majority. I think she can actually take Starfire as Binary, but it's not easy. Carol's power fluctuates a lot throughout her career so it's hard to say sometimes. She's a bada** though, an underrated one often times.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she could never hold her own against those characters,green hulk defeated her easily,thor going all out could kill her in one hit,she couldn't even beat wonder man,so hulk and thor are out of her league and so is super girl,ms marvel's skills aren't great at all,and tactics to outsmart opponents is something she never does,how many tactics have you seen her do through her career?.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By gokuwarrior

@granitesoldier said:

Ms. Marvel is highly underrated. She could probably hang with top tiers like Supergirl/Wonder Woman in her Binary form, but she'd still lose a majority. I think she can actually take Starfire as Binary, but it's not easy. Carol's power fluctuates a lot throughout her career so it's hard to say sometimes. She's a bada** though, an underrated one often times.

she has a good chance of beating starfire without binary,other characters she can take as ms marvel are she-hulk and wonder girl and maybe aquaman and namor if the fight is out of the water.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier said:

she has a good chance of beating starfire without binary,other characters she can take as ms marvel are she-hulk and wonder girl and maybe aquaman and namor if the fight is out of the water.

Aquaman has some pretty serious strength feats and is probably just as durable. That'd be a great fight I bet.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior said:

@granitesoldier said:

Aquaman has some pretty serious strength feats and is probably just as durable. That'd be a great fight I bet.

i know,but on land she has the flight,speed and range attacks advantage over aquaman,so i think she can popssibly take him down.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#29  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@pokeysteve said:

@gokuwarrior said:

@granitesoldier said:

i know,but on land she has the flight,speed and range attacks advantage over aquaman,so i think she can popssibly take him down.

If she fights smart and maintains distance, yeah. Aquaman is no joke though.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pokeysteve

If her range attacks can't hurt him than flight isn't an advantage. She'd have to come in close sooner or later. I don't even know if she has any combat speed feats.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve:she can speedblitzand she has done,and her energy attacks should be able to hurt him,so she has a chance.