#1 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

What IF?! What if Spider-Man had 100 ton strength, instead of 10 ton strength? Where would Spidey be in the Marvel Universe as far as "threat levels" go, and who would be his best match-up, fight wise? We'll DOUBLE Spidey's NORMAL durability/regeneration levels here too, to better match his new found strength...

#2 Edited by Strider92 (16514 posts) - - Show Bio

Run and hide Norman Osborn! Run and hide!

#3 Posted by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Run and hide Norman Osborn! Run and hide!

=)

#4 Edited by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably like... Thor or lower. This might take a lot of thinking to really break down who the perfect match is but that was the first to come to my mind that was reasonable and so far it is the closest match I can think of, so for now I'll stick with that matchup. As far as threats go he's a fair margin higher than Hulk level.

#5 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

@ 100 tons, you think?! ;)

#6 Posted by steelhound56 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpidermanWins said:

Probably like... Thor. This might take a lot of thinking but that was the first to come to my mind and for now I'll stick with that. As far as threats go he's a fair margin higher than Hulk level.

I mostly agree with this. He might be a bit higher than Thor, but since I have no idea how Spidey's reflexes and agility match up with Thor's, I'll leave it at him

#7 Posted by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathsHead2 said:

@ 100 tons, you think?! ;)

Yes. Why, would you say otherwise? Where do you think he falls?

#8 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Run and hide Norman Osborn! Run and hide!

This

#9 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Peter, but even at 100 tons he is no Thor.

#10 Posted by jashro44 (21920 posts) - - Show Bio
@steelhound56 said:

@SpidermanWins said:

Probably like... Thor. This might take a lot of thinking but that was the first to come to my mind and for now I'll stick with that. As far as threats go he's a fair margin higher than Hulk level.

I mostly agree with this. He might be a bit higher than Thor, but since I have no idea how Spidey's reflexes and agility match up with Thor's, I'll leave it at him

Thor is way beyond 100 tons. Even at such a level thor would still probably stomp him. I doubt he will be a cosmic with this power. Not sure what level he would be at but for sure not thors. I'd rank him somewhere at she hulk level I think. Maybe a bit higher but thats it.
#11 Posted by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@steelhound56 said:

@SpidermanWins said:

Probably like... Thor. This might take a lot of thinking but that was the first to come to my mind and for now I'll stick with that. As far as threats go he's a fair margin higher than Hulk level.

I mostly agree with this. He might be a bit higher than Thor, but since I have no idea how Spidey's reflexes and agility match up with Thor's, I'll leave it at him

Thor is way beyond 100 tons. Even at such a level thor would still probably stomp him. I doubt he will be a cosmic with this power. Not sure what level he would be at but for sure not thors. I'd rank him somewhere at she hulk level I think. Maybe a bit higher but thats it.

Yes this feat would be completely illogical in a norm spidey battle but here with his enhanced strength... Peter has even said he could kill Hulk, which is absurdly false normally but here they are fully possible because Spidey now has the strength to hurt him. Plus his durability has been doubled.

As for your response....Yeah, I was never putting to much thought into that one. Watched Hulk vs Thor yesterday... they really downplayed Thor in that. God, I'm slipping into abc logic *shudders*. Anyways, I still have no doubt he would beat Hulk and would be at that level. His perfect equilibrium and agility makes him fully capable of doing it but he simply wouldn't be able to hurt him. But here? Hulk could see himself punched into orbit for a second time by the Webslinger. So thor, no. But Hulk, definitely. Make no mistake, he's Hulk level here. (a calm hulk, mind you)

#12 Posted by jashro44 (21920 posts) - - Show Bio
@SpidermanWins said:

@jashro44 said:

@steelhound56 said:

@SpidermanWins said:

Probably like... Thor. This might take a lot of thinking but that was the first to come to my mind and for now I'll stick with that. As far as threats go he's a fair margin higher than Hulk level.

I mostly agree with this. He might be a bit higher than Thor, but since I have no idea how Spidey's reflexes and agility match up with Thor's, I'll leave it at him

Thor is way beyond 100 tons. Even at such a level thor would still probably stomp him. I doubt he will be a cosmic with this power. Not sure what level he would be at but for sure not thors. I'd rank him somewhere at she hulk level I think. Maybe a bit higher but thats it.

Yes this feat would be completely illogical in a norm spidey battle but here with his enhanced strength... Peter has even said he could kill Hulk, which is absurdly false normally but here they are fully possible because Spidey now has the strength to hurt him. Plus his durability has been doubled.

As for your response....Yeah, I was never putting to much thought into that one. Watched Hulk vs Thor yesterday... they really downplayed Thor in that. God, I'm slipping into abc logic *shudders*. Anyways, I still have no doubt he would beat Hulk and would be at that level. His perfect equilibrium and agility makes him fully capable of doing it but he simply wouldn't be able to hurt him. But here? Hulk could see himself punched into orbit for a second time by the Webslinger. So thor, no. But Hulk, definitely. Make no mistake, he's Hulk level here. (a calm hulk, mind you)

That isn't peter punching hulk so much as him explaining his powers to mary jane in those scans. I honestly doubt he would be hulk level. The hulk has showed planet level strength even recently I think thats to much even for this spider-man. I will get scans tomorrow if you want. I doubt he will be beyond the hulk.
#13 Posted by nickthedevil (12558 posts) - - Show Bio

This sounds like the Cosmic Spider-man storyline that happenned. One-shotting a pissed Hulk, flying, Etc.

Online
#14 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

No, there are NO other abilities/powers here. Just doubled durability (bronze tough skin) & doubled regeneration (probably Tigra or Beast levels), & having @ 100 ton strength.

#15 Posted by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@SpidermanWins said:

@jashro44 said:

@steelhound56 said:

@SpidermanWins said:

Probably like... Thor. This might take a lot of thinking but that was the first to come to my mind and for now I'll stick with that. As far as threats go he's a fair margin higher than Hulk level.

I mostly agree with this. He might be a bit higher than Thor, but since I have no idea how Spidey's reflexes and agility match up with Thor's, I'll leave it at him

Thor is way beyond 100 tons. Even at such a level thor would still probably stomp him. I doubt he will be a cosmic with this power. Not sure what level he would be at but for sure not thors. I'd rank him somewhere at she hulk level I think. Maybe a bit higher but thats it.

Yes this feat would be completely illogical in a norm spidey battle but here with his enhanced strength... Peter has even said he could kill Hulk, which is absurdly false normally but here they are fully possible because Spidey now has the strength to hurt him. Plus his durability has been doubled.

As for your response....Yeah, I was never putting to much thought into that one. Watched Hulk vs Thor yesterday... they really downplayed Thor in that. God, I'm slipping into abc logic *shudders*. Anyways, I still have no doubt he would beat Hulk and would be at that level. His perfect equilibrium and agility makes him fully capable of doing it but he simply wouldn't be able to hurt him. But here? Hulk could see himself punched into orbit for a second time by the Webslinger. So thor, no. But Hulk, definitely. Make no mistake, he's Hulk level here. (a calm hulk, mind you)

That isn't peter punching hulk so much as him explaining his powers to mary jane in those scans. I honestly doubt he would be hulk level. The hulk has showed planet level strength even recently I think thats to much even for this spider-man. I will get scans tomorrow if you want. I doubt he will be beyond the hulk.

This is a calm Hulk I'm talking about. I'd like to see that scan. I know he is capable of holding together a planet but that's when he is pissed off. When he is calm he is only 100 tons usually. I don't see why he won't visit orbit a second time if he isn't angry.

#16 Posted by jashro44 (21920 posts) - - Show Bio
@SpidermanWins: 1. Spider-man isn't punching hulk to orbit with class 100 strength. He isn't excess 100 just 100.  He might BFR the hulk but hulk can simply just leap back into the fight.
2. Hulk wont stay calm for long when some one is beating on him and assuming he is getting hurt. He will become enraged.
3. Here you go: From incredible hulk #3. Hulk vs 26 & 27. Punches them and causes earth quakes and stuff around the world. The fight took place in the center of the earth so factor that in however you may.
Punches one of them to somewhere snowy. 
 The damage
more damage
more damage
#17 Posted by jashro44 (21920 posts) - - Show Bio
@SpidermanWins: Sorry the scans are bad quality if you want to read them you will have to click the scan and then right click and go to view image.
#18 Posted by batkevin74 (10813 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see a 100 tonne punch on a 185lb bank robber, coz even "pulling his punches" Spidey's going to knock a normal guys head OFF

#19 Posted by Super_Gui_1 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't even think current spidey can take a bullet, so double durability probably isn't even bulletproof lvl. Any real hit from a heavy hitter would still crush him.

#20 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24985 posts) - - Show Bio

@steelhound56 said:

@SpidermanWins said:

Probably like... Thor. This might take a lot of thinking but that was the first to come to my mind and for now I'll stick with that. As far as threats go he's a fair margin higher than Hulk level.

I mostly agree with this. He might be a bit higher than Thor, but since I have no idea how Spidey's reflexes and agility match up with Thor's, I'll leave it at him

No Thor is still much more versatile can fly and Take Planet buster Pete can not.

Online
#21 Edited by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Punches one of them to somewhere snowy.
The damage
more damage
more damage
@SpidermanWins: 1. Spider-man isn't punching hulk to orbit with class 100 strength. He isn't excess 100 just 100. He might BFR the hulk but hulk can simply just leap back into the fight.
2. Hulk wont stay calm for long when some one is beating on him and assuming he is getting hurt. He will become enraged.
3. Here you go: From incredible hulk #3. Hulk vs 26 & 27. Punches them and causes earth quakes and stuff around the world. The fight took place in the center of the earth so factor that in however you may.

That's enraged Hulk. You seem to be mistaken. Maybe that's my fault for making it seem this way but I'm not talking about the two of them in a battle. I'm talking about where he is in power level like the OP asks. When I showed my scan, I meant that he could defeat a calm hulk at that level. Obviously he wouldn't stay calm for long but there is a difference between an angry hulk (hulk is always angry) and rage mode hulk (peak of anger). Anyway, even if it was a fight, Hulk may not even be able to hit Spider-Man, meanwhile Spider-Man can hit him a ton and hurt him too. But that doesn't really matter. What I mean is that here Spider-Man would have equal strength to a hulk at relatively normal emotional levels (for hulk anyways)