What If Juggernaut, Abomination and Red Hulk rampage together?

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Theracles

Most people love it when guys like the Hulk start rampaging but the rampage usually doesn't last long but what if powerhouses like the Juggernaut, Abomination and the Red Hulk decide to join up to rampage? Could anyone stop them? Juggernaut is a tough opponent for the Green Hulk and so are the others, so could anyone really stop them?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Superman, Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter would run a train through those three Powerhouses...
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Theracles
King Saturn said:
"I think Superman, Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter would run a train through those three Powerhouses...
"

They are capable of beating them but if it was Superman alone I don't think he would have much of a chance but with someone like Woder Woman, probably.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Iron Man comes up with something that instantly takes all of them out..simple.

One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By One-Above-All

The One-Above-All smites them.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Theracles
One-Above-All said:
"The One-Above-All smites them."

Of course he would, when I mean "can anyone stop them" I don't mean all powerful beings like One-Above-All, Eternity or Galactus, I mean heroes from Earth.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Theracles said:
"One-Above-All said:
"The One-Above-All smites them."

Of course he would, when I mean "can anyone stop them" I don't mean all powerful beings like One-Above-All, Eternity or Galactus, I mean heroes from Earth."
Iron Man can stop them.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Wonder Woman

Ghost Rider

Composite Superman

Spectre

Jack Hawksmoor

come to mind

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
TheDrifter said:
"Wonder Woman

Ghost Rider

Composite Superman

Spectre

Jack Hawksmoor

come to mind

"
GR..maybe.
Wonder Woman...probably not.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
TheDrifter said:
"Wonder Woman

Ghost Rider

Composite Superman

Spectre

Jack Hawksmoor

come to mind

"
Well Spectre and Composite Superman could no question solo The Hulk, Juggernaut and Abomination team
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Theracles
Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Wonder Woman

Ghost Rider

Composite Superman

Spectre

Jack Hawksmoor

come to mind

"
GR..maybe.
"
If  Wonder Woman  can't stop them what makes you think Iron Man could? Wonder Woman is a thousand times more powerful than him, Iron Man could only stop them if he makes a clever plan or something but fighting them isn't an option, even with the Mighty Avengers he might not be able to stop them, Sentry is the only one in the team who can handle Hulk alone and he has a hard time with him, so by adding Juggernaut and Abomination with the Red Hulk the Mighty Avengers and Iorn Man can't stop them.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hadrelius

The Abomination is easy. Hercules, Sentry, and Thor could be a difficult trio for them to beat. Add Ironman and Strange just incase.

caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hadrelius

Maybe also Beta Ray.

caption
caption
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Theracles
Alpha said:
"

The Abomination is easy. Hercules, Sentry, and Thor could be a difficult trio for them to beat. Add Ironman and Strange just incase.

caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
"

Good point, If Hercules, Thor, Sentry, Beta Ray Bill and Doctor Strange (Im leaving out Iron Man) team up no one on Earth could stop them, Hercules is freakishly strong, Thor has the Odinforce, Sentry is really powerful, and Doctor Strange is well Doctor Strange and Beta Ray Bill is pretty powerful too. I left out Iron Man cause he would never join them, he would try and stop them.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hadrelius

I added Iron Man becuase he is a good strategist and could come up with some technical tactic if needed. But the power of the others together could stop almost anyone.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Wonder Woman

Ghost Rider

Composite Superman

Spectre

Jack Hawksmoor

come to mind

"
GR..maybe.
"
If  Wonder Woman  can't stop them what makes you think Iron Man could? Wonder Woman is a thousand times more powerful than him, Iron Man could only stop them if he makes a clever plan or something but fighting them isn't an option, even with the Mighty Avengers he might not be able to stop them, Sentry is the only one in the team who can handle Hulk alone and he has a hard time with him, so by adding Juggernaut and Abomination with the Red Hulk the Mighty Avengers and Iorn Man can't stop them."
Iron Man stopped World War Hulk...I'm sure I went over this already.Iron Man has intellect far greater than Wonder Woman's.You don't have to sit here and give me a lesson on how powerful Wonder Woman is I have made cases for her many times.Give Iron Man a few hours and hell have two Hulks and a Juggernaut in a cage.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Wonder Woman

Ghost Rider

Composite Superman

Spectre

Jack Hawksmoor

come to mind

"
GR..maybe.
"
If  Wonder Woman  can't stop them what makes you think Iron Man could? Wonder Woman is a thousand times more powerful than him, Iron Man could only stop them if he makes a clever plan or something but fighting them isn't an option, even with the Mighty Avengers he might not be able to stop them, Sentry is the only one in the team who can handle Hulk alone and he has a hard time with him, so by adding Juggernaut and Abomination with the Red Hulk the Mighty Avengers and Iorn Man can't stop them."
Iron Man stopped World War Hulk...I'm sure I went over this already.Iron Man has intellect far greater than Wonder Woman's.You don't have to sit here and give me a lesson on how powerful Wonder Woman is I have made cases for her many times.Give Iron Man a few hours and hell have two Hulks and a Juggernaut in a cage."
I remember Iron Man getting beat by WWHulk. When did he beat him?
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Theracles
Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Wonder Woman

Ghost Rider

Composite Superman

Spectre

Jack Hawksmoor

come to mind

"
GR..maybe.
"
Iron Man stopped World War Hulk...I'm sure I went over this already.Iron Man has intellect far greater than Wonder Woman's.You don't have to sit here and give me a lesson on how powerful Wonder Woman is I have made cases for her many times.Give Iron Man a few hours and hell have two Hulks and a Juggernaut in a cage."
Yes he did but Juggernaut, Abomination and Red Hulk would beat the crap out of Iron Man before he could even conduct a plan, Iron Man stopped World War Hulk with satellites, it was the satellites built by Iron Man, Iron Man got beat to a near death point in World War Hulk, I seriously doubt Iron Man stoping Juggernaut, Red Hulk and Abomination together, Iron Man can barely even stop Red Hulk by himself what makes you think he could stop Red Hulk with guys who could curbstomp Iron Man? If Iron Man can stop them Reed Richards could stop them since he is smarter but he can't. Iron Man would have been killed in World War Hulk if Hulk didn't spare his life, if Hulk decided to kill Iron Man he would have done it.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Wonder Woman

Ghost Rider

Composite Superman

Spectre

Jack Hawksmoor

come to mind

"
GR..maybe.
"
Yes he did but Juggernaut, Abomination and Red Hulk would beat the crap out of Iron Man before he could even conduct a plan, Iron Man stopped World War Hulk with satellites, it was the satellites built by Iron Man, Iron Man got beat to a near death point in World War Hulk, I seriously doubt Iron Man stoping Juggernaut, Red Hulk and Abomination together, Iron Man can barely even stop Red Hulk by himself what makes you think he could stop Red Hulk with guys who could curbstomp Iron Man? If Iron Man can stop them Reed Richards could stop them since he is smarter but he can't. Iron Man would have been killed in World War Hulk if Hulk didn't spare his life, if Hulk decided to kill Iron Man he would have done it."
1.Juggernaut,Abomination,and Red Hulk can't even touch Iron Man they are all slow as crap compared to him.
2.Iron Man stopped WWH with sattellites yes...that was my point.Intellect always wins.
3.Juggernaut has lost to the damn X-men so if you honestly think someone with the tech and genius Iron Man has can't figure out how to stop him..your walking in the dark.
4.Iron Man beat She-Hulk with one punch...She Hulk recently beat the hell outta Abomination.Abomination is only as powerful as the original Hulk,whom Iron Man beat more than twice.
5.Iron Man has access to tech...he's not going to go head on with Red Hulk..he's a genius,he knows better.
6.Hulk sparing Iron Man has nothing to do with my argument and isn't helping yours.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Theracles
Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Wonder Woman

Ghost Rider

Composite Superman

Spectre

Jack Hawksmoor

come to mind

"
GR..maybe.
"
Yes he did but Juggernaut, Abomination and Red Hulk would beat the crap out of Iron Man before he could even conduct a plan, Iron Man stopped World War Hulk with satellites, it was the satellites built by Iron Man, Iron Man got beat to a near death point in World War Hulk, I seriously doubt Iron Man stoping Juggernaut, Red Hulk and Abomination together, Iron Man can barely even stop Red Hulk by himself what makes you think he could stop Red Hulk with guys who could curbstomp Iron Man? If Iron Man can stop them Reed Richards could stop them since he is smarter but he can't. Iron Man would have been killed in World War Hulk if Hulk didn't spare his life, if Hulk decided to kill Iron Man he would have done it."
1.Juggernaut,Abomination,and Red Hulk can't even touch Iron Man they are all slow as crap compared to him.
2.Iron Man stopped WWH with sattellites yes...that was my point.Intellect always wins.
3.Juggernaut has lost to the damn X-men so if you honestly think someone with the tech and genius Iron Man has can't figure out how to stop him..your walking in the dark.
4.Iron Man beat She-Hulk with one punch...She Hulk recently beat the hell outta Abomination.Abomination is only as powerful as the original Hulk,whom Iron Man beat more than twice.
5.Iron Man has access to tech...he's not going to go head on with Red Hulk..he's a genius,he knows better.
6.Hulk sparing Iron Man has nothing to do with my argument and isn't helping yours.
"

Actually it does, Hulk is as slow as Red Hulk so why did Hulk get his hands on Iron Man because any of them can, Red Hulk is not that slow, Abomination is slow, Juggernaut is slow but Red Hulk can beat the hell out of Iron Man, Green Hulk has beat Iron Man easily, Red Hulk is no different, Red Hulk alone can curbstomp Iron Man, with the help of the other two there is no question. Hulk sparing Iron Man helps my argument because you keep saying Iron Man is so fast but Hulk (who is as fast Red Hulk) caught Iron Man and beat the shit out of him. Iron Man might be a genius but he cannot contend to a threat like that, he barely survived Word War Hulk. Oh and when She-Hulk fought Iron Man, he was getting beat up until he inserted a needle in her body which made her become normal.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hadrelius

Your right Vance, iron Man is no cream-puff in the strength dept but he doesn't stand a chance against Juggy and Red Hulk. But I did add him for his intellect, that's where he would be essential here.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Your right Vance, iron Man is no cream-puff in the strength dept but he doesn't stand a chance against Juggy and Red Hulk. But I did add him for his intellect, that's where he would be essential here."
That's the point i'm making...intellect always wins.I'm not saying his strength is comparable to theirs but he has the tech and the genius.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Theracles
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Your right Vance, iron Man is no cream-puff in the strength dept but he doesn't stand a chance against Juggy and Red Hulk. But I did add him for his intellect, that's where he would be essential here."
That's the point i'm making...intellect always wins.I'm not saying his strength is comparable to theirs but he has the tech and the genius."

Ok, Iron Man could have stopped World War Hulk from the beginning but he didn't, when Hulk arrived he could have just made the satellites blast him and it would have been over before it even started, but I think if he tries to make new armor to fight them there is still no chance but by using his intellect he would beat them if he didn't face them face to face, I think he didn't stop Hulk in World War Hulk from the beginnig because maybe he thought some of the heroes could beat him or maybe he wanted to test his new armor.
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#24  Edited By Nerx

Reed Richards

Spawn

The Mask

Green Lantern

Dexter ( Cartoon Network)

Super Dude

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Wonder Woman

Ghost Rider

Composite Superman

Spectre

Jack Hawksmoor

come to mind

"
GR..maybe.
"
"
unless iron man has some kind of mind control device he can't really do anything.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Theracles
the human Juggernaut said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Wonder Woman

Ghost Rider

Composite Superman

Spectre

Jack Hawksmoor

come to mind

"
GR..maybe.
"
"
unless iron man has some kind of mind control device he can't really do anything."
How would he get the mind control device on any of them?
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theracles said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Wonder Woman

Ghost Rider

Composite Superman

Spectre

Jack Hawksmoor

come to mind

"
GR..maybe.
"
"
unless iron man has some kind of mind control device he can't really do anything."
How would he get the mind control device on any of them?"
i don't know.  He just said that stark would win just because he's smart and has tech.  Only way stark could beat him is by getting some kind of mind control device.  (i'm talking about juggernaut here, mind control probably woudn't work on red hulk, and i have no idea whether or not it would work on the Abomination)
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Theracles
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Wonder Woman

Ghost Rider

Composite Superman

Spectre

Jack Hawksmoor

come to mind

"
GR..maybe.
"
"
i don't know.  He just said that stark would win just because he's smart and has tech.  Only way stark could beat him is by getting some kind of mind control device.  (i'm talking about juggernaut here, mind control probably woudn't work on red hulk, and i have no idea whether or not it would work on the Abomination)"

On Abomination probably, Iron Man could stop them, he would use his genius to do it.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Wonder Woman

Ghost Rider

Composite Superman

Spectre

Jack Hawksmoor

come to mind

"
GR..maybe.
"
I could see WW doing it. Same as GR
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theracles said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Wonder Woman

Ghost Rider

Composite Superman

Spectre

Jack Hawksmoor

come to mind

"
GR..maybe.
"
"
i don't know.  He just said that stark would win just because he's smart and has tech.  Only way stark could beat him is by getting some kind of mind control device.  (i'm talking about juggernaut here, mind control probably woudn't work on red hulk, and i have no idea whether or not it would work on the Abomination)"

On Abomination probably, Iron Man could stop them, he would use his genius to do it."
he is a genius.  Unfortunately he doesn't know about telepathy or magic, his 2 weaknesses.
Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Theracles
"Theracles said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Wonder Woman

Ghost Rider

Composite Superman

Spectre

Jack Hawksmoor

come to mind

"
GR..maybe.
"
"

On Abomination probably, Iron Man could stop them, he would use his genius to do it."
he is a genius.  Unfortunately he doesn't know about telepathy or magic, his 2 weaknesses."
Exactly, if he had both of those powers, I wonder on the things he would do.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theracles said:
"Theracles said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Wonder Woman

Ghost Rider

Composite Superman

Spectre

Jack Hawksmoor

come to mind

"
GR..maybe.
"
"

he is a genius.  Unfortunately he doesn't know about telepathy or magic, his 2 weaknesses."
Exactly, if he had both of those powers, I wonder on the things he would do."
you should check out "what if tony stark were sorcerer supreme?" The title is something like that.
Billy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Billy

What would happen? quite simply, someone would drink this and kill them all

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Theracles
"Theracles said:
"Theracles said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Theracles said:
"Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Wonder Woman

Ghost Rider

Composite Superman

Spectre

Jack Hawksmoor

come to mind

"
GR..maybe.
"
"

Exactly, if he had both of those powers, I wonder on the things he would do."
you should check out "what if tony stark were sorcerer supreme?" The title is something like that."
Ok ,thanks for the info.