#1 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio
Doom
Vader
Who's Running For President? Vote on.
    both  are running for president  who would you vote for
#2 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio
anybody?
#3 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom easily. Vadar can't do shitt without his master around. 

#4 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

i vote for doom. 

#5 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom

#6 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

Latveria's pretty much paradise

#7 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1264 posts) - - Show Bio

whoever wins we lose))

#8 Posted by King Saturn (224043 posts) - - Show Bio
I aint voting for either one of these motherfu#kas  !

Its all about Obama  !

lol
#9 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio
DRDOOMSDAY-360 said:
"whoever wins we lose))"
Wrong
#10 Posted by Green Patron (498 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom.

A vote for Doom is a vote for Paradise.

lol that sounds like a oxymoron

#11 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio
Latveria
#12 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1264 posts) - - Show Bio
Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"DRDOOMSDAY-360 said:
"whoever wins we lose))"
Wrong"
lol why wrong if doom wins he will takeover  the world but vader would be mad for loseing and end up useing the deathstar or whatever that thing is  will blow up the earth or if vader wins doom would have as back up  army of doombots then there's going to be one hell of a war and everybody going to be kill  i mean are we going to be safe?     
#13 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1264 posts) - - Show Bio
Alexander Anderson said:
""

lol omg)) 
#15 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio
DRDOOMSDAY-360 said:
"Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"DRDOOMSDAY-360 said:
"whoever wins we lose))"
Wrong"
lol why wrong if doom wins he will takeover  the world but vader would be mad for loseing and end up useing the deathstar or whatever that thing is  will blow up the earth or if vader wins doom would have as back up  army of doombots then there's going to be one hell of a war and everybody going to be kill  i mean are we going to be safe?     "
Alright if Vader wins doom smites him with his satelite end of story. if doom wins doom smites him anyway :P
#16 Posted by VillainousV (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

The good doctor gets my vote.

#17 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Alexander Anderson said:
""
lol you just made that, didn't you? lol 
#18 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1264 posts) - - Show Bio
Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"DRDOOMSDAY-360 said:
"Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"DRDOOMSDAY-360 said:
"whoever wins we lose))"
Wrong"
lol why wrong if doom wins he will takeover  the world but vader would be mad for loseing and end up useing the deathstar or whatever that thing is  will blow up the earth or if vader wins doom would have as back up  army of doombots then there's going to be one hell of a war and everybody going to be kill  i mean are we going to be safe?     "
Alright if Vader wins doom smites him with his satelite end of story. if doom wins doom smites him anyway :P"
ok good point  i vote for doom then.))
#19 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Alexander Anderson said:
""
lol you just made that, didn't you? lol "
That I did.
#20 Posted by Fresh Prince (5134 posts) - - Show Bio
Alexander Anderson said:
""
nice nice :))
#21 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1264 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I aint voting for either one of these motherfu#kas  !

Its all about Obama  !

lol
"
 ha ha ha i hear ya
#22 Posted by HobGadling (706 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader, of course.  He can reach across the aisle, and the prophecy says he will bring balance to the f... er, Wall Street.

#23 Posted by VillainousV (1419 posts) - - Show Bio
HobGadling said:
"Vader, of course.  He can reach across the aisle, and the prophecy says he will bring balance to the f... er, Wall Street."
No way. He's usless without his wrinkly old master.
#24 Posted by Lunacyde (18780 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha Doom has proven himself to be a great (although somewhat tyrannical) leader...my vote is for him.

#25 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Vadar did prove himself to have some sort of conscious wheres Doom wouldn't give a flying fck lol 

#26 Posted by Lunacyde (18780 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha Doom is more competent of a leader and Doom actually really cares for Latveria

#27 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Haha Doom is more competent of a leader and Doom actually really cares for Latveria"
and only Latveria lol
#28 Posted by Lunacyde (18780 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I am just saying he treats his citizens well as long as they follow the rules.....if we are going by Vader before ROTJ then he is just going to walk around force choking anyone he pleases.

#29 Posted by Green Patron (498 posts) - - Show Bio

A Vote for Doom is a vote for a great society.

#30 Posted by DOMINIS (147 posts) - - Show Bio
VillainousV said:
"HobGadling said:
"Vader, of course.  He can reach across the aisle, and the prophecy says he will bring balance to the f... er, Wall Street."
No way. He's usless without his wrinkly old master."
Wrong. Vader held almost unlimite power over the empire, with Palpatine the only one above him. Palpatine left Vader in charge of the imperial navy, while Sidious was deep in his studies on the dark side. Vader had his own planet, and was in control of the 501st. So he has lead more than what Doom has.
#31 Posted by Lunacyde (18780 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom has led his own country for years....conquered the Earth 3 times over and ruled his own planet...he is more than qualified.

#32 Posted by DOMINIS (147 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader has lead planets. He was the main one to spread fear through the galaxy, and crushing any resistance to the empire, even a number of jedi rebellion. He also more than qualifies.

#33 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Who are their running mates? Boris and Starkiller?

#34 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Doom has led his own country for years....conquered the Earth 3 times over and ruled his own planet...he is more than qualified."
darth vader was vice president (tyrant) of the star wars galaxy
id move to antartica
#35 Posted by Kimikirai (954 posts) - - Show Bio
DOMINIS said:
"Vader has lead planets. He was the main one to spread fear through the galaxy, and crushing any resistance to the empire, even a number of jedi rebellion. He also more than qualifies."
But were the people happy? I don't think they were.

Doom actually brought peace to Earth when he ruled. A common misconception about Doom is that he wants to conquer earth for selfish reasons. The truth is that he believes that he is the only one who can rule the Earth correctly. And he did. Every single time Doom has ruled the Earth, it was at peace and the people were happy. Even outside of 616, when Doom has conquered Earth or any territory, it prospered.

Doom > Vader.
#36 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
Kimikirai said:
"DOMINIS said:
"Vader has lead planets. He was the main one to spread fear through the galaxy, and crushing any resistance to the empire, even a number of jedi rebellion. He also more than qualifies."
But were the people happy? I don't think they were.

Doom actually brought peace to Earth when he ruled. A common misconception about Doom is that he wants to conquer earth for selfish reasons. The truth is that he believes that he is the only one who can rule the Earth correctly. And he did. Every single time Doom has ruled the Earth, it was at peace and the people were happy. Even outside of 616, when Doom has conquered Earth or any territory, it prospered.

Doom > Vader."
Though he often employs tech that destroys the populace's free will. : /

I would still vote Doom due to his political experience. Vader never really was much of a policy maker, for the most part he was only ever a military leader.
#37 Edited by Kimikirai (954 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
Though he often employs tech that destroys the populace's free will.
In all fairness, all the neuro gas did was make everyone obey Doom; everyone still had freewill and self-interest. This is why he gave up rule. Because the greedy people were annoying him.

Now, in the case of Purple-man's powers.. lets take a look at the world with Doom as ruler...

Now, without Doom as ruler...

#38 Posted by Lunacyde (18780 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha YEA Kimikari