• 176 results
Blacktimus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Blacktimus

Evil Batman = Olwman imo. And if that happens no one wins.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52  Edited By Static Shock

@Klandicer: Please don't post inappropriate pictures like that in the future.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53  Edited By Static Shock

@demifiend said:

jobberlactus has been defeated more times than batman, thats for sure. and bruce isnot a fuckin$&%$& cosmic superduper entity...

Check your PMs.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#54  Edited By Saren
No Caption Provided
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#55  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

As long as Morrison is in charge their real is nothing Batman can't do. He escaped from Granny Goodness and simultaneously came up with a way to take out Darksied. Their really are no longer anymore challenges left for him.

falor3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By falor3

Theres the whole "Bat-God" thing.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#57  Edited By Deadcool

@demifiend said:

if he has prep time, earth will be already conquered

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Roflmao...

GLforHIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By GLforHIRE

@Sherlock: actually bruce does have a ego problem considering how he always thinks hes right. If he became evil he'd pretty much be lex with better h2h...rich, smart, human. the same thing that makes lex a good villians is pretty much what makes batman a good hero. his will and determination. and sure he'd be able to take out a few heros before they know but he wouldnt take out the whole population by himself...

zandor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By zandor

@GLforHIRE: THE op SAYS HE HAS A WEEK OF PREP!

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#60  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

@GLforHIRE: Some people earn their ego like Lex Luthor an d Bruce Wayne

GLforHIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By GLforHIRE

@zandor: ya and like i said, he'd kill some but hes not killing EVERYONE instantly...and he'd have to kill them cuz depowering them wouldnt be enough....theres a reason most of the "Batman villains" arent omega or alpha level, its not believeable that he'd beat many of them alone....theres also other heros smart enough were they could keep up or figure something out unless its done all at the same time ...and another question is, would his stance on killing change if he goes evil.

@Son_of_Magnus: ya i have no probelm with his ego, someone just said batman didnt have one so i was correcting that...anyone who has seen batman interact with other justice leagues knows he has a ego. u might as well ask what if iron man turned evil or any other rich smart hero who relies on gadgets and is vulnurable to bullets lol

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Chibio

People should not compare Batman to Lex Luthor. Batman is not as smart as Luthor. Luthor would be able to do everything he wants if he would concentrate on that. He would be able to heal cancer, AIDS and so on, things Batman can't do, since he is simply not smart enough. Luthor is, but he doesn't care about such things since he concentrates way too much on defeating Superman which seems to be an impossible task. A task even Batman wouldn't be able to handle. During the Tower Of Babel arc Superman was the only one who was not totally taken out by Batmans preparation, but yet he had to stay away from the others to protect them. It still means that Superman would be able to take out Batman and no, Kryptonite would not be helpful. Basically no one who is weaker / less powerful then Superman can take over the planet Earth.

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By TheBatman586
@Void_Paladin said:

Batman. Many heroes could win if he came out and said "It is I, Evil Bats gwahahaha!!!". However, I think that it is more likely that his most formidable foes will fall to a series of "accidents" before anyone became the wiser. Batman: "I'd like to thank you all for coming to the tower today." Heroes: "So what's the situation, Batman, and why are you talking to us on the monitor instead of in person?" Batman: " Oh, there's just the small matter of" Boom! The watchtower then explodes due to a Nuclear device he planted with a kryptonite warhead. The survivors are met by the new Batman Inc. all wearing insider suits.

Thus, Batman ends scenario one. This is the first of many plans the detective will consider before going ahead with his plot. So ends The Batman's first 30 seconds of prep time.

This.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Chibio said:
He would be able to heal cancer, AIDS and so on, things Batman can't do, since he is simply not smart enough.

...Lex Luthor can cure AIDs? Did I read that right?
Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Chibio
@texasdeathmatch said:
@Chibio said:
He would be able to heal cancer, AIDS and so on, things Batman can't do, since he is simply not smart enough.
Lex Luthor.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Chibio said:
@texasdeathmatch said:
@Chibio said:
Lex Luthor.
Um...thanks for clarifying?
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Owlman. Nuff said.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#68  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@texasdeathmatch: well...i DO remember Superman saying once that Luthor COULD indeed cure AIDS if he put his mind toward good..and i believe in Superman Red Son he did cure every major disease known to man and heighten human life spans to like...500 years and beyond...
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@The Stegman: Holy damn, I need to read Red Son again because I don't remember that at all.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#70  Edited By Erik

@texasdeathmatch said:

@The Stegman: Holy damn, I need to read Red Son again because I don't remember that at all.

I remember something along those lines. Basically, Luthor is the ancestor of Superman and is responsible for starting what the human species would eventually turn into (kryptonians).

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Erik:  

@texasdeathmatch said:

I remember something along those lines. Basically, Luthor is the ancestor of Superman and is responsible for starting what the human species would eventually turn into (kryptonians).

Yup, thus he creates his own worse enemy, oh the irony, also, i remember Superman' robot helper saying Luthor was so smart, he could talk a man into suicide in like ten minutes or something
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#72  Edited By Erik

@The Stegman:

I guess that makes Ultimate Gregory Stark's Spider-Man smarter than Luthor then because he was smart enough to cause a person to commit suicide in something like 5 exchanges.

Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Cochise

An evil Batman would be a global threat. He's already proven that he could take out a very strong version of the JLA ("Tower of Babel") and already has impressive resources. If evil he'd probably also marry Talia and take over/join with Ra's as well. A battle in the open is the last thing he'd do.

GLforHIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By GLforHIRE

@Chibio: didnt superman almost say that same exact thing in allstar superman when lex had his powers and could see the world the way superman does?

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#75  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

I know the second Batman decide to be bad, this will happen.

No Caption Provided

Am 110 percent sure.

Bingo

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yellow lantern leader of league of shadows owlman prep kills everyone in six days...... And on the seventh day, he rests.

mikesterman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if batman was evil... i would kill myself... it would be better than dying by an evil genius of batman

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By russellmania77

We can do nothing but lay down and die

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey im confused. why would bats lose if he was evil, wouldn't that make him potentially more dangerous than the joker? If it has to do with superheroes knowing his identity, then yeah, but if bats started out evil, he can probably be on deathstroke's or joker's level of a threat.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By DeathHero61

@glforhire: Deathstroke and joker have ego problems of some form but they are rarely beaten easily. especially DS.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By CaptainDoeo

@erik: "focuses on Dick"

I'm sorry.

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_zombie_ said:

@The Stegman said:

many, many, many superheroes could beat him.

Pretty sure the list would be at least a page long..

Couple of pages really. . .

Givemefreedom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman already knows all their weaknesses why does he even need 1 week of prep, that just makes it allot easier for him. You must also not forget that he has no powers meaning he is used trying hard enough and not staying down, also a very good escape artist.

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 2

Batman already knows all their weaknesses why does he even need 1 week of prep, that just makes it allot easier for him. You must also not forget that he has no powers meaning he is used trying hard enough and not staying down, also a very good escape artist.

Even if we assume the year old post was only referring to DC Batman still doesn't know every superhero below Skyfather level, let alone all their weaknesses.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Ostyo

HE...would lose a lot.

Avatar image for flash_batarang22
Flash_Batarang22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Flash_Batarang22

Batman's an overrated fag

Squirrel girl destroys him negative difficulty even with 10 years of preparation

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That looked more like an Soulfire rather than Orange lantern...

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An evil Batman is not Batman for me. So basically I will just assume it will be someone along the lines of Owlman.

Anyway, many, many, maaaaaany heroes will be a bother for him. Many un-powered villains are a bother for him. I don't see why it would be different for him being a villain with other heroes... Or villains for that matter.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Ignore my reasoning if you just want to read my opinion)

People assume that because Batman has problems with unpowered villains and low level supervillains that Batman would not be a threat if he were to go to the dark side. This is false.

If Batman wants to take out his human enemies he could kill most with one strike. He could use his tech and scanners to prevent being bonked on the head by Quinn or sneak attacked by Killer Croc. Throw in his absurdly powerful pellet grenades and bane would be mush in one hit. The chemical solvents that Batman equips in his standard vehicle would melt down Clayface, and Batman has already figured ways of tracking Poison Ivy.

If Batman has to take on the entire Justice League at the same time, he is done. They might not have the means to arrest him, but he would not take them out.

To put it into context, do I think that one week would be enough time for Batman to take out any single member of the Justice League?

No. He would not have the means to take out a decently written Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Martian Manhunter, or non-Geoff Johns Green Lanterns. And here is the sad fact on the matter; Lex Luthor would not be able to take out any of these people either if PIS were off. People mention the statements of what Lex Luthor can do in New 52, while his best feats are from pre 52. That is serious dissonance. There is little that a metahuman mind like Lex Luthor can do that any of the above mentioned heroes could not replicate and surpass within the same amount of time to develop their skills and knowledge. GL can use the Lantern Database and access their archives at the speed of light. WW can tap into the wisdom of abstracts and cure unknown diseases in hours (legit feat). Superman has said that he might be able to cure diseases with a focused use of his Electromagnetic Vision but will not do it because it would be seen as him performing miracles. Martian Manhunter has to job in order for Superman and Wonder Woman to be relevant on any team they are on. Flash being too much for Lex when Barry is not being written as an idiot are very long, but it can be summed up like this. Flash can think faster than light. Which means that what he does in the present is a direct reaction to what has happened to him in the FUTURE. That is a GG no RE when Flash's full powerset is utilized. Only something else FTL can provide the chaff needed to catch him off guard. And then he would be aware of the chaff itself. So leave the weak sauce about Lex-god to the wanking it is.

Better question is if Bruce could take on an Aquaman level superhuman with only a week of prep and an evil alignment. I honestly think that he could do it if his opponent did not suspect that Batman was out to kill them. This is more like if an Aquaman level hero out of their base of strength could be assassinated by someone with Batman level intellect and resources and knowledge. The answer is yes. Superior Spiderman could kill Namor with a week of prep and surprise. And Namor is to Aquaman what Batman is to Lex Luthor.

People also ignore that Owlman was willing to enhance himself, and Future's End includes a mostly superhuman Gotham Bat Family.

A couple days was enough time for Atomica to hack Cyborg and make grid.

---

Being as Geoff Johns writes Batman like he is Earth One Batman and the Detective Comics Batman and Batman titles are fan fiction, it is easy to see how so many Bat haters can feel that Bruce does not belong to the ranks of comic book normal people.

---

(This is the end of my reasoning)

Yeah. One week prep for the inspiration for Lex Luthor to take out people in his weight class is fair.

And Bruce Wayne's weight class's with his full resources is solid mid tier level.

He is Iron Man/Aquaman/Cyborg upper middle mid tier damage output including all the people and resources in Batman Inc. and the secret companies he used to develop and create Brother One/Eye. Throw in his access to serious hackers like himself, Babs, Drake, and whoever is working in Gotham; and Bruce can likely take out Arthur or Vic if they do not see it coming. Which is a standard villain condition.

Swamp Thing is high mid Tier, and the only thing that has ever been done to him by human characters is some level of BFR.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

any superhero with superpowers can beat him.

Cap america stomps

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So wait are you saying he doesn't know what hero he will be facing or he does know?

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then he'd be Owlman.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash speedblitzes him.

Amphicyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He would die in like 4 seconds.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman beats him, Solomon Grundy beats him, Darkseid beats him, Kalibak beats him, Lex Luthor might beat him, Doomsday beats him, Kilowog beats him, Atrocitus beats him, Arkillo beats him, Aquaman beats him, any Flash beats him, Zoom beats him, Mongul beats him (both sr an' jr), Bizarro beats him, Superboy beats him, Gorilla Grodd beats him, Ultra-Humanite beats him, an' A LOTTA other people can curbstomp him....

I dont care 'bout Batman's plot shield, prep skills or gizmos, he aint nothin' but a normal human. A tough one, but just a normal, overrated human.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Penderor

Joker would be the protagonist and the good guy lol.

Jaketc123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Jaketc123

Hey guys I'm new to this, but here is my opinion. So if you take batman as he is now, with all his skills, knowledge, tactics, and so on, and make him a killer, he is going to be a tough cookie to take out. Take in to thought that batman does not really prefer to fight head on. I can't picture him saying to superman or wonder woman, who are absolute tanks "hey guys you and me outside the school yard. 3 p.m. Bring just your fists. Be there." He is going to stay in HIS city with his plans. He has gotten his ass kicked before, but most of the time he was stalking his man and going to find them, not being sought out. He has his ways to take out the Justice League, and I have no doubt that he would know if someone is trying to take him out, he would know about it before they got close to Gotham. Add evil and eager to kill... you got a man who specializes in guerrilla warfare, waiting to stab you in the back (so to speak). I am not saying that it is impossible to beat him, he has been beaten before. Just pretty difficult, no matter who it is.

Sorry if i am about to piss anyone off

Jaketc123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Jaketc123

@jaketc123: oh I'm not new to comics but to the site

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice league doom...

That is all...

(JK Bruce gets raped by Diana/Kara)

ShadoVvlite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Batman "was" evil? Then he will become the antagonist and some random person from the street will rise to become the protagonist. The white knight???