• 119 results
#1 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman was evil and has to be stopped by other superheros batman has one week of prep can any superhero below skyfather level beat him?

#2 Posted by The Stegman (23987 posts) - - Show Bio

many, many, many superheroes could beat him.

#3 Posted by Nefarious (19781 posts) - - Show Bio

Example: Invisible Woman.

#4 Posted by crackerjack82 (2606 posts) - - Show Bio

superman stops him

#5 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

#6 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

He would be Millar's Nemesis character.

#7 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

@Valkaad said:

Was just about to post Nemesis...

#8 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch: Great minds think alike. I thought nemesis was a badass character/comic (didn't love the way it ended), but all he was was evil batman.

#9 Edited by Obtrusive (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@crackerjack82:

Lex Luthor has no powers, yet he has been able to spite superman for a long time. Batman would do his homework.

#10 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

if he has prep time, earth will be already conquered

#11 Posted by _Zombie_ (10400 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

Pretty sure the list would be at least a page long..

#12 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

NAH UHH!!!!!!

Batman with prep owns everything, even Galactus! *Serious Face*

#13 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@RainEffect said:
NAH UHH!!!!!!

Batman with prep owns everything, even Galactus! *Serious Face*
jobberlactus has been defeated more times than batman, thats for sure.  and bruce isnot a fuckin$&%$& cosmic superduper entity...
#14 Edited by dawsey28 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

1 week isn't really that much prep to take on everyone.

There are ways to take out metas. Especially with major PIS helping out.

Of coarse, he would probably get caught eventually, though. (And yes I know not all of that is Batman feats, but the point is they can be taken out...with PIS involved.)

#15 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

@Valkaad said:

Was just about to post Nemesis...

Prometheus more exactly

#16 Edited by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

It should be noted that among the things making Bats so formidable as a hero is his conviction to Justice. Maybe that's the reason he can beat evil Batman aka Owlman.

#17 Posted by Sherlock (7255 posts) - - Show Bio

If Batman went evil no one is going to know about it until he wants them to know.Quite honestly in this sort of situation hed have as much prep as he wants

#18 Posted by Killemall (18556 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

#19 Posted by Void_Paladin (901 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman. Many heroes could win if he came out and said "It is I, Evil Bats gwahahaha!!!". However, I think that it is more likely that his most formidable foes will fall to a series of "accidents" before anyone became the wiser. Batman: "I'd like to thank you all for coming to the tower today." Heroes: "So what's the situation, Batman, and why are you talking to us on the monitor instead of in person?" Batman: " Oh, there's just the small matter of" Boom! The watchtower then explodes due to a Nuclear device he planted with a kryptonite warhead. The survivors are met by the new Batman Inc. all wearing insider suits.

Thus, Batman ends scenario one. This is the first of many plans the detective will consider before going ahead with his plot. So ends The Batman's first 30 seconds of prep time.

#20 Posted by Billy Batson (57957 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a battle.
BB

#21 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Evil Batman means Batman without morals,so he wont hesitate to kill...It would be a really big problem for the DCU

#22 Posted by Libertyprime (1384 posts) - - Show Bio

with a week of prep and a surprise advantage he's really deadly

#23 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

OMFG, the world's f**cked. @Billy Batson said:

Not a battle.
BB

It is, read OP.

#24 Posted by XLR87T3 (2692 posts) - - Show Bio

The Question or the Flash (Wally) takes him out.

#25 Posted by dawsey28 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

@dawsey28 said:

1 week isn't really that much prep to take on everyone.

There are ways to take out metas. Especially with major PIS helping out.

Of coarse, he would probably get caught eventually, though. (And yes I know not all of that is Batman feats, but the point is they can be taken out...with PIS involved.)

#26 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

If he was evil he would suck with prep and be a normal hero/villain like punisher. Being evil has temporary fame then infinite regret in comics ... if you are human.

#27 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

Plenty of people could beat Batman if he turned evil.

#28 Posted by entropy_aegis (15247 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock said:

If Batman went evil no one is going to know about it until he wants them to know.Quite honestly in this sort of situation hed have as much prep as he wants

Yup,if he starts messing with magic then he'll be the new Dr Doom.

#29 Posted by entropy_aegis (15247 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK said:

Not if they did'nt know.

#30 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

Not if they did'nt know.

Well I'm sure someone would find it out eventually, and then for the simple answer on who would beat him, I volunteer the obvious.

BAM! DEATH TO BATMAN!

XD

#31 Posted by entropy_aegis (15247 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

Not if they did'nt know.

Well I'm sure someone would find it out eventually, and then for the simple answer on who would beat him, I volunteer the obvious.

BAM! DEATH TO BATMAN!

XD

Unless there's an unknown variable or something then i doubt they'll find out.Remember they only found out about Brother eye thanks to Alex Luthor.

#32 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

Not if they did'nt know.

BAM! DEATH TO BATMAN!

XD

Unless there's an unknown variable or something then i doubt they'll find out.Remember they only found out about Brother eye thanks to Alex Luthor.

There are other heroes that are smarter then Bruce, and plenty of other heroes that could take Bruce out in a fight.

#33 Posted by Erik (32331 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter would find him..... And Batman should really not want to ride that train.

#34 Posted by entropy_aegis (15247 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

Not if they did'nt know.

BAM! DEATH TO BATMAN!

XD

There are other heroes that are smarter then Bruce, and plenty of other heroes that could take Bruce out in a fight.

Not in deception,tactics and manipulation.(strictly talking about DC).@Erik said:

Midnighter would find him..... And Batman should really not want to ride that train.

Batman gives him Dick.

#35 Posted by Erik (32331 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis:

Lol did not think of that. Seems like the perfect out now that you mention it. While Midnighter focuses on Dick, Batman sneaks through the.... back door.

#36 Posted by entropy_aegis (15247 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@entropy_aegis:

Lol did not think of that. Seems like the perfect out now that you mention it. While Midnighter focuses on Dick, Batman sneaks through the.... back door.

Yes evil Batman won't hesitate to do that.

#37 Posted by Sherlock (7255 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

Not if they did'nt know.

BAM! DEATH TO BATMAN!

XD

Not in deception,tactics and manipulation.(strictly talking about DC).@Erik said:

Batman gives him Dick.

Oh that sounds so wrong.
#38 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: The OP didn't specify on DC or including Marvel, and besides in a straight up fight DC superheroes could still take him.

#39 Posted by Erik (32331 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis:

Lol

#40 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

Not if they did'nt know.

BAM! DEATH TO BATMAN!

XD

Batman gives him Dick.

Oh that sounds so wrong.

XD

#41 Posted by entropy_aegis (15247 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK said:

@entropy_aegis: The OP didn't specify on DC or including Marvel, and besides in a straight up fight DC superheroes could still take him.

Ofcourse they'll wreck him in a straight fight,but where's the fun in that.Batman is DC unless the OP particularly specifies Marvel(or some other company) i'll just assume it's DC.

#42 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

Ofcourse they'll wreck him in a straight fight,but where's the fun in that.Batman is DC unless the OP particularly specifies Marvel(or some other company) i'll just assume it's DC.

People were giving Marvel examples and no one objected so I just assumed.

#43 Posted by entropy_aegis (15247 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

People were giving Marvel examples and no one objected so I just assumed.

Ok.

#44 Posted by GLforHIRE (453 posts) - - Show Bio

already did this in my "what if batman and lex luthor switched roles" post...they'd be pretty much the same person

#45 Posted by Sherlock (7255 posts) - - Show Bio
@GLforHIRE said:

already did this in my "what if batman and lex luthor switched roles" post...they'd be pretty much the same person

Lex has an ego problem.Bruce doesnt.If he really wanted to he could take out the entire planet of super heros
#46 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

Many obviously could and would.

#47 Edited by justafan (133 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK said:

But the thing is with Batman this isn't a straight up fight. He doesn't have a huge ego. He wouldn't go out and tell everyone he is evil. He would take heroes out one by one and by the time anyone caught up with him most of the big guns would be down and out. Who ever caught up with him wouldn't be too powerful, because the powerful don't tend to be too smart in comics.

^i don't know why this is in bold.

Personally, i think Question would find out or Deadman (accidentally) would find out first.

#48 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

@justafan said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

But the thing is with Batman this isn't a straight up fight. He doesn't have a huge ego. He wouldn't go out and tell everyone he is evil. He would take heroes out one by one and by the time anyone caught up with him most of the big guns would be down and out. Who ever caught up with him wouldn't be too powerful, because the powerful don't tend to be too smart in comics.

^i don't know why this is in bold.

Personally, i think Question would find out or Deadman (accidentally) would find out first.

But when he goes out to take down a heavy hitter it will end up in a straight up fight for some of them, not all of them, but some. And when that happens, I can't see Batman making it out.

#49 Posted by Thepowercosmic (940 posts) - - Show Bio

I know the second Batman decide to be bad, this will happen.

Am 110 percent sure.

#50 Posted by Klandicer (27 posts) - - Show Bio