What if...

mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mrtrevorguy

Galactus once again returns to earth in hopes of destroying it,  word reached The Avengers and they quickly sent out an S.O.S to all heros and villans alike that they could find. 
 whithin a few hours many hereos were at the advengers Mansion awaiting orders from S.H.I.E.L.D Agent Nick Fury 
it will take Galactue one week to reach earth so they have a full week of prep 
 he gives the orders to attack Galactus head on and try to make him retreat, 
the team s confrount Galactus apon his arival to earth, and during a brief dissucsion (in which Galactus refuses to leave earth) a small trace of the Venom symbolyte had been attached to the Black Panther, (it had attached its self while he was studying it earlyer that day) senseing the power in galactue, venom quickly rushes over and becomes one with Galactus, the heros watch in horror ats the trasformation takes place everyone is teleported to a difrent lifeless planet by S.H.I.L.D to avoid Damage to earth. Galactus then attacks.... who wins? 

Team: 
Captain America  
Iron Man 
Spider-Man 
Rune Thor 
Black Panther 
Wolverine 
Luke Cage 
The Thing  
The Human Tourch 
Mr.Fantastic 
Invisible Woman
Archangel  
Cyclops
Beast  
Emma Frost
Iceman 
Nightcrawler 
Storm 
Colossus 
Namour 
Magneto (because of symbolyte Magneto can't pull Galactus apart or lift him as the symplyote blocks off Magnetos abilitys)* 
Spider-Woman (Jessica) 
DeadPool 
Hawkeye  
Dr.Strange 
Ghost Rider (Jonny) 
She Hulk 
DareDevil 
Electra  
World War Hulk
MoonNight 
Iron Fist 
War Machine 
Silver Surfer
Captain Marvel  
Odin 
Hercules  
Beta Ray Bill  
Shadowcat 
Gambit 
Jean Grey (Phoenix)  
Giant-Man 
Cloak and Dagger  
Blade 
Juggernaut 
Dr.Doom 
Carnage 
Green Goblin (Norman) 
Loki  
Sand-Man 
Abomnation 
The Leader 
Blob 
Sabertooth 
Rogue  
Theoretical Sentry

(all heros are bloodlusted and morals off (knowing theres no innocent lives at stake)

V.S 
Galactus ----------------------->

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By OptimusPalm

What difference would this scenario make to Galactus? I dont see how he'd benefit by having the symbiote, and if it did make him better surely he'd just carry on using his usual far more powerful powers? maybe not. i dont know. 

I see Silver Surfer being the most powerful of the team but i'm not too clued up on how powerful he is right now. I'm aware of his recent upgrade. Is he still Galactus Herald? Cant Galactus just take back the powers he gave him? 

IMO Galactus wins, regardless of the extra symbiote.
mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mrtrevorguy
@OptimusPalm: what if i added a few more heavy hitters? and up grated hulk to World war Hulk?
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Killemall
@OptimusPalm: AGREED!! maybe he starts telling jokes like spiderman (although venom doesnt normally do so)
@mrtrevorguy: Galactus wins rather easily.. the only ppl who can make a difference would be Silver Surfer, Ghost Rider and Strange (classic maybe current one gets raped!) 
BTW has magneto ever defeated galactus?? after all he's not metal he's an actual abstract :)
mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mrtrevorguy
@Killemall: i dont think he has.. care to give me a few Marvel Characters to add to make it more even?
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Killemall
@mrtrevorguy: erm not many earth based heroes could hurt galactus maybe Rune Thor cant really think of anyone else.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Galactus stomps he can one shot them all.

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OptimusPalm
@mrtrevorguy said:
@OptimusPalm: what if i added a few more heavy hitters? and up grated hulk to World war Hulk?

I'm not sure any incarnation of Hulk would be able to harm Galactus. I happily admit my knowledge of beings as powerful as Galactus isnt great, but it doesnt really matter how many chracters in the powerset range of say Deadpool there are because they just dont have the power to efffect Galactus. (and there's nothing that states what Hunger level Galactus is at - but thats a different matter)

Its not Heavy hitters you need, its people like Thor and Surfer (or people even more powerful). But if you want to keep this as Galactus vs (people who are normal human sized) then Surfer, Thor, The Sentry, Gladiator, Black bolt, Dr Strange, magneto, Dr doom would be the sort of people i'd use. You'd have to give them prep time and then it would be debatable whether they could actually beat Galactus.

This is all just my opinion of course. There's probably plenty of people on here that would disagree with me :)

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Not so much you need to add more characters, as you need to at least give a week's prep for Mr. Fantastic to come up with something suitably 'scientific', Black Panther to supplant the team with resources necessary, and team to come up with some kind of a plan. 

And the symbiote actually affecting Galactus is demanding a lot out of my furtive imagination and willingness to accept the highly improbable to actually run with your scenario here... but I'll do my best!  Oh, and Magneto would/should have absolutely no effect trying to manipulate a galactic abstract of Galactus' magnitude so the symbiote is indeed a moot point there.

As is, Galactus destroys the team. You can add as many member as you like, but it's quality over quantity that are needed in a random encounter with Galactus like that.
Jedi Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jedi Wolverine

Doctor Doom, Reed Richards, Strange and Silver Surfer with a few hours prep should manage a win here

Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtrevorguy
Mr m
MJJ okay he stomps
x man
rune thor
king thor, odin, zues and surtur
chaos war hercules 
theoretical sentry
however a lot of the guys here are unnecessary like black panther spiderman deadpool  iron fist spiderwoman etc
mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mrtrevorguy
@Killemall@OptimusPalm@higher_evolutionary: there i changed it a little bitt giveing the team a week of prep, and adding a few more charcters would that change anything?
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Killemall
@mrtrevorguy: Phoenix did defeate galactus before :) dont see what's stopping her doing so again!! specially if this is WPOC then it would be a massive curbstomp :)
Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrtrevorguy said:
@Killemall@OptimusPalm@higher_evolutionary: there i changed it a little bitt giveing the team a week of prep, and adding a few more charcters would that change anything?
why havent you added me just look at my user name lol
mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mrtrevorguy
@Killemall: not a super powerful Phoenix not the one that can take on Galactus on her own
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Killemall
@mrtrevorguy: normal phoenix did beat Galactus and it was jean gray too.. so she can solo.. apart from that most if not all will get 1 shotted by GALACTUS!!
@higher_evolutionary: haha yeah HE could be a great addition... i think at his best HE might be able to take galactus on his own.
maybe take phoenix out and add HE
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@mrtrevorguy said:

With changes along with a weeks prep they could put Galactus down indeed. 

And Phoenix poses a problem on her lonesome.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Boobster

Galactus incinerates the symbiote and the one-shots them all.

Whitley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Whitley

You are not going to beat Galactus physically. A team is going to have to outsmart him. Galactus bonding with the Venom symbiote (leaving alone why he would right now) would also give him the weaknesses as well. So the first thing would be to attack the Venom symbiote. 

So the team would have to be: Reed Richards, Doctor Doom, The Human Torch, Phoenix (Jean Grey), Firestar. 

That would be the core team there. Because if you can't get the Venom Symbiote off Galactus then it is not going to matter at all. And you are going to have to assume that you have to duplicate some abilities to ensure against someone getting knocked out. That team mentioned above could not take out Galactus alone so you would need to add the following characters. 

Silver Surfer: He brings the power cosmic to the fight, and probably knows Galactus the best of anyone in the Marvel universe. He provides invaluable knowledge of the opponent here. 

Doctor Strange (classic): I am not sure that Strange could do anything, but at the very least he can give Galactus some pause. The reason is I am not sure that anyone has ever used mystical powers against Galactus (could be wrong) so it would be an interesting matchup. 

Tony Stark: His technical genuis would be very much needed here. For the longest time, Stark was involved in making weapons especially offensive ones. While Richards and Doom could build a suitable machine to defeat Galactus it would not be a machine that could destroy him (Reed being moral and Doom wanting that power for himself). Stark on the other hand could take the blueprints and modify it to do exactly that (theoritically). 

Loki: I think for this mission, he might actually play it straight. If he could defeat Galactus that would be something neither Odin or Thor could do and I can see in his mind that being able to do that would allow him to make a claim (down the line) for the being the next king of Asgard. Loki is formidable mystic in his own right and has (presumbly) much greater knowledge and stamina than Strange would have.
mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mrtrevorguy
@Whitley: if you read whos there, every character you named is there...
mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mrtrevorguy

bump

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#22  Edited By Superskrull86

This is a pretty tough team, I don't know if Galactus can beat them. All in all The Leader won't help though.
mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mrtrevorguy
@Superskrull86: so you think they have a good chance?
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By doomsummers
@mrtrevorguy: when did this happen?
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#25  Edited By joshmightbe

Phoenix is literally the only  challenge for Galactus here Magneto couldn't do sh*t to Galactus symbiote or not and even if he could pull apart Galactus' armor that would be counter productive being that it actually holds Galactus' true power in check and removing it would make it pretty much instant win for Big G