What I'd Like to See: DC Versus Marvel 2

Dakk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By Dakk

I always wanted to see this kind of thing happen: two companies in bitter combat (I'd like to see it in a game or a film even but fans don't always get what they want) with thier heroes fighting each other.  In 1996, the two giants went at it in a fan-voted series.  Some of the fights were okay (Batman/Captain America I heard was good) and  while some were ridiculous (I have heard the Lobo/Wolverine battle was criticized heavily, as well as Flash/Quicksilver).  To me, the fights had a small number of problems, but were significant: first, the fights lasted only a few pages.  Nowhere near long enough to be decisive in a universal war.  Second, a number of so called prominent heroes were missing (such as Iron Man, Daredevil, and Ghost Rider for Marvel, and Supergirl, Black Canary, and Green Arrow for DC).  And lastly, the series was only four issues long, and just like the length of the battles, too damn short for a great series.

So, 15 years later, how would this whole scenario be played out, now with all the new heroes and such?

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

Hulk "family" (Rulk and all, say they "get along" for the battle....) vs Superman "family"?

k....that's all I got at the moment......although I would like to see a Bullseye (with prep and such) vs Batman battle, I think it would last more than one punch.........I would NOT, however, like to see Bullseye come back to continuity, he's dead, let us rest.