Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Erik
Vance Astro said:
"The 502 Kid said:
"Mai can give Chun-Li a run for her money"
I don't think you understand how dumb Mai is..."

Thanks for the pic Vance. I remember her now. That fight would be fun to watch though.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Black Canary should beat Chun li

Gamora
Huntress
Batman
Captain America
Black Widow
Nightwing"
1.Not without her sonic bird call....
2.CURBSTOMPS Chun-li
3.Hell no..Huntress couldn't beat Chun-li when she was a child
4.He's not a female
5.He's not a female
6.Hell no
7.He's not a female
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Swagga Boy

ken jennings  flawless victory

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
The 502 Kid said:
"Vance Astro said:
"The 502 Kid said:
"Mai can give Chun-Li a run for her money"
I don't think you understand how dumb Mai is..."
lol this is a fight not jeopardy"
I know but Chun-Li uses people's stupidity to her advantage.Believe it or not she is a genius in scholastics and in combat.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"That's what I know."
Nah, that's what you think... Black Canary is a beast. She has the skills to beat Chun Li.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"That's what I know."
Nah, that's what you think... Black Canary is a beast. She has the skills to beat Chun Li."
Show me somethin' then...I haven't seen Black Canary beat a Chun-Li level fighter.So let me know somethin..
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Wisppeons

Cammy can jump and the drill kick she does is amazing

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"Show me somethin' then...I haven't seen Black Canary beat a Chun-Li level fighter.So let me know somethin.."
She doesn't have to beat a Chun-Li level fighter to be able to beat Chun-Li. Out of the all the female martial artists, Canary is one of the best, along with Shiva (whom I feel she is on par with) and Cassandra. She's isn't a top-tier fighter for nothing. She was trained by Sensei Otomo, same dude that trained Shiva (ever wonder why she's so great? Her master is a great fighter, too), and Canary was also trained by Wildcat. She was able to hold her own against Shiva (like I said, on par), Deathstroke, and Cassandra. She defeated Cheshire, Lynx (who gave Cassandra a hard time), Hellhound (another and underrated great martial artist), Lady Vic (another master martial artist), Ra's Al Ghul, and Talia as well. I don't if this means anything to you, but you seem to judge a character based on who he/she has defeated. So, here you go. As for scans, it'll have to wait. Black Canary respect threads are hard to come by.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By pixelized
Vance Astro said:
"
Vs. Cammy
Vs. Cammy
"
Why does Cammy wear fire hydrants on her arm?
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By oldmagic

lol that's her gauntlet

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Show me somethin' then...I haven't seen Black Canary beat a Chun-Li level fighter.So let me know somethin.."
She doesn't have to beat a Chun-Li level fighter to be able to beat Chun-Li. Out of the all the female martial artists, Canary is one of the best, along with Shiva (whom I feel she is on par with) and Cassandra. She's isn't a top-tier fighter for nothing. She was trained by Sensei Otomo, same dude that trained Shiva (ever wonder why she's so great? Her master is a great fighter, too), and Canary was also trained by Wildcat. She was able to hold her own against Shiva (like I said, on par), Deathstroke, and Cassandra. She defeated Cheshire, Lynx (who gave Cassandra a hard time), Hellhound (another and underrated great martial artist), Lady Vic (another master martial artist), Ra's Al Ghul, and Talia as well. I don't if this means anything to you, but you seem to judge a character based on who he/she has defeated. So, here you go. As for scans, it'll have to wait. Black Canary respect threads are hard to come by."
I'm not really asking for scans..I'm just trying to understand your reasoning.I remember at time Batman saving Black Canary from getting her face kicked in by street thugs.I honestly don't even think Lady Shiva can handle Chun-Li but I am giving her the benefit of the doubt here.Chun-li is a skilled and rutheless fighter trained by the best fighter in Chine at the time (Her father) and Master Gen who rivals Akuma.Chun-Li has been chastised again and again for not knowing how to hold back and complete destroying her opponents.So far..Bison is the only person I know of who has actually beaten her.Ryu gave her the title strongest Woman in the world because she is extremely powerful and durable...she took a Sonic Boom from Shadow (Psycho Drive Charlie) which sent her straight through a wall of wood and brick and got right back up.Sensei-O is a great fighter but everybody trained by a great fighter isn't a great fighter or the whole entire Avengers team would be great martial artists.I don't think Black Canary can handle Lady Shiva for even a few minutes without the plot saving her...because I haven't seen much to suggest that she is that good of a fighter.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"I don't think Black Canary can handle Lady Shiva for even a few minutes without the plot saving her...because I haven't seen much to suggest that she is that good of a fighter."
I don't think plot would have anything to do with her fighting Shiva. As far as I know, they fought to a draw. That should tell you something. As for Batman saving Black Canary, was there anything hindering her from fighting to the best of her ability? Hell, Shiva was defeated by Cheshire (even though Shiva is still better than Cheshire), yet, Canary came to save her and defeated Cheshire. This means just as much Batman saving Canary. Nothing. As for Sensei Otomo, he only had two students. Ryu and Ken were great martial artists, being taught by another great martial artist. Why can't the same be said for Shiva and Canary being trained by Otomo? What sets Ryu and Ken apart? Is it because they are trained to use their Ki in the form of special moves that don't exist in the DC Universe?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Static Shock

Also, O-Sensei and Sensei Otomo are two different people. And, Canary is said to be on par with Richard Dragon, another master martial artist that it top-tier and well-respected.

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Wisppeons

I like cammy

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I don't think Black Canary can handle Lady Shiva for even a few minutes without the plot saving her...because I haven't seen much to suggest that she is that good of a fighter."
I don't think plot would have anything to do with her fighting Shiva. As far as I know, they fought to a draw. That should tell you something. As for Batman saving Black Canary, was there anything hindering her from fighting to the best of her ability? Hell, Shiva was defeated by Cheshire (even though Shiva is still better than Cheshire), yet, Canary came to save her and defeated Cheshire. This means just as much Batman saving Canary. Nothing. As for Sensei Otomo, he only had two students. Ryu and Ken were great martial artists, being taught by another great martial artist. Why can't the same be said for Shiva and Canary being trained by Otomo? What sets Ryu and Ken apart? Is it because they are trained to use their Ki in the form of special moves that don't exist in the DC Universe?"
Even if I was willing to agree that Black Canary is on the level of Lady Shiva and Richard Dragon..I don't think either is on Chun-Li's level.People like to think Street Fighter characters are all ki attacks but Chun-Li has amazing physical ability and athletic ability.She was trained by the best and China and has only lost one fight in her life time.When Chun-Li attempted to Liberate Cammy from Shadowloo..she beat most of Bison's Dolls by herself including Cammy herself but she spared her life.People think Bison's Dolls are just drones but Bison took the best female fighters of that universe and took over their minds making them his assassins.Sensei Otomo is not Gokuen whom I believe is far above him in fighting skill.What sets Ryu and Ken apart is not their ki attacks..Ryu,before even learning a hadouken beat the hell out of Retsu who was already a Master of Shotokan.Gouken had to pull Ryu off of him before he went to far.Everything in SF isn't ki...Zangief doesn't have any ki attacks,Blanka doesn't have any ki attacks...he learned electricity from eels.
It looks to me like Chun-Li outclasses Black Canary in every way I can think of.
Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#67  Edited By Forever
Vance Astro said:
"Even if I was willing to agree that Black Canary is on the level of Lady Shiva and Richard Dragon..I don't think either is on Chun-Li's level.People like to think Street Fighter characters are all ki attacks but Chun-Li has amazing physical ability and athletic ability.She was trained by the best and China and has only lost one fight in her life time.When Chun-Li attempted to Liberate Cammy from Shadowloo..she beat most of Bison's Dolls by herself including Cammy herself but she spared her life.People think Bison's Dolls are just drones but Bison took the best female fighters of that universe and took over their minds making them his assassins.Sensei Otomo is not Gokuen whom I believe is far above him in fighting skill.What sets Ryu and Ken apart is not their ki attacks..Ryu,before even learning a hadouken beat the hell out of Retsu who was already a Master of Shotokan.Gouken had to pull Ryu off of him before he went to far.Everything in SF isn't ki...Zangief doesn't have any ki attacks,Blanka doesn't have any ki attacks...he learned electricity from eels.
It looks to me like Chun-Li outclasses Black Canary in every way I can think of."
I'm wondering why Chun Li's training is supposed to make her better than Shiva or Black Canary.  And not having lost doesnt mean anything.  That only matters if the people you defeated are as good as or better then the one you are being compared to in this battle.  Is it your opinion that Shiva and Chun Li would have fared worse against the people that Chun Li has defeated?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Forever said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Even if I was willing to agree that Black Canary is on the level of Lady Shiva and Richard Dragon..I don't think either is on Chun-Li's level.People like to think Street Fighter characters are all ki attacks but Chun-Li has amazing physical ability and athletic ability.She was trained by the best and China and has only lost one fight in her life time.When Chun-Li attempted to Liberate Cammy from Shadowloo..she beat most of Bison's Dolls by herself including Cammy herself but she spared her life.People think Bison's Dolls are just drones but Bison took the best female fighters of that universe and took over their minds making them his assassins.Sensei Otomo is not Gokuen whom I believe is far above him in fighting skill.What sets Ryu and Ken apart is not their ki attacks..Ryu,before even learning a hadouken beat the hell out of Retsu who was already a Master of Shotokan.Gouken had to pull Ryu off of him before he went to far.Everything in SF isn't ki...Zangief doesn't have any ki attacks,Blanka doesn't have any ki attacks...he learned electricity from eels.
It looks to me like Chun-Li outclasses Black Canary in every way I can think of."
 Is it your opinion that Shiva and Chun Li would have fared worse against the people that Chun Li has defeated?"
Yes.
Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Forever

Why?  I have yet to see anything showing Chun Li as being on a higher level then Shiva in hand to hand.  Who are these people that she has fought that Shiva would fare worse against?  Whether their powers are removed or not is also in question and if Canary were allowed to use her powers, as well as her fighting ability, she should be able to make short work of Chun Li.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#70  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Lady Shiva is badass. She beat David Cain (widely regarded as one of the top five hand to hand fighters in the DCU) while she was pregnant.

<---------------------------Loves Lady Shiva :P

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Forever

Shiva's for real.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Amazing Jumping Ability
Amazing Jumping Ability
Durability..Sonic Boomed through a wall
Durability..Sonic Boomed through a wall
Agility
Agility
Speed..Kicks are so fast you can barely see them
Speed..Kicks are so fast you can barely see them
Driving 5-600lbs into the ground
Driving 5-600lbs into the ground
Look where she is and look at where the ground is
Look where she is and look at where the ground is
Look at the cars..she didn't even bother hitting Cammy with a direct attack
Look at the cars..she didn't even bother hitting Cammy with a direct attack
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By King_Saturn
Wow... some serious scans being shown of Chun Li in action here
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
King Saturn said:
"Wow... some serious scans being shown of Chun Li in action here
"
I wasn't done either...Comicvine's punk ass image directory blows.I keep getting internal sever errors.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By King_Saturn
Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
"
I wasn't done either...Comicvine's punk ass image directory blows.I keep getting internal sever errors."
Yeah I feel ya. That happens to me quite a bit too when I am trying to load scans
The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By The 502 Kid
King Saturn said:
"Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
"
I wasn't done either...Comicvine's punk ass image directory blows.I keep getting internal sever errors."
Yeah I feel ya. That happens to me quite a bit too when I am trying to load scans"
those errors get on my nerves i hope someone can fix them
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I was hoping you'd show up Vance

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By King_Saturn
The 502 Kid said:
"King Saturn said:
"Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Yeah I feel ya. That happens to me quite a bit too when I am trying to load scans"
those errors get on my nerves i hope someone can fix them"
Me Too
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Chung Li looks impressive. But thats about it. Did she kill Cammy? No. All that and she didn't kill her. In fact none of those characters where killed. Lady Shiva is a straight up killer. She takes people out with a single shot.

Learns a Dozen new Styles a Year
Learns a Dozen new Styles a Year
Promethious calls Shiva the third best fighter in the World
Promethious calls Shiva the third best fighter in the World
Names off each strike she used to kill each man.
Names off each strike she used to kill each man.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@Gambler...Chun-Li spared Cammy..the only reason Cammy can even survive her attacks is because she's a clone of Bison.Chun-Li was trying her best to hold back and Cammy couldn't do anything with her.Ryu gave Chun-Li the title.."STRONGEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD".Bison is the only person who has beaten Chun-Li which is understandable seeing as how he outclasses her in most areas.By the way every Street Fighter character has a special skill..Her's is marksmanship..she is the best Interpol Agent with a gun.

Chun-Li being able to take advantage of a fight with Cammy on a level that she had the chance to spare her life is nothing short of amazing considering how skilled and how powerful Cammy is.Not mention how she drove E.Honda into the ground knocking him out.She also beat the hell out of Vega whom is of amazing speed,strength and agility.

Cammy is basically swimming in armed men and makes her way out
Cammy is basically swimming in armed men and makes her way out

Kicks a man through a reinforced ceiling.
Kicks a man through a reinforced ceiling.

Cammy made Blanka have a flashback of when she kicked his ass causing him to cower in fear
Cammy made Blanka have a flashback of when she kicked his ass causing him to cower in fear
Vega..After Fighter Chun-Li
Vega..After Fighter Chun-Li
Chun-Li kicking multiple opponents
Chun-Li kicking multiple opponents
Vega flipping over E.Honda who is already in the air,flipping him and driving him into the ground
Vega flipping over E.Honda who is already in the air,flipping him and driving him into the ground
D34DP001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By D34DP001

Wonder Woman
Rogue
Possibly Psylocke

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#82  Edited By Methos
oldmagic said:
What female H2H fighter can beat Chun Li. That was the question. And if WW were de-powered to a human level, Chun Li would beat her. She isn't that great when it comes to H2H"

roflol that's the funniest thing i've ever read here...

seriously, have you ever even read a Wonder Woman comic?

Wonder Woman as a character is immortal (unaging), she was created by the gods thousands of years ago and is a warrior born.... she has lived with the amazons for thousands of years, training as a warrior in styles of combat that Chun-Li couldn't even imagine...

she's been fighting and training for millenia before Chun-Li was even born, even depowered down to Chun-Li's level, Wonder Woman is a master warrior and strategist of the highest caliber...

please, using logic and common sense before posting, posts like that just make you look stupid and uneducated with the characters you're talking about

M
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Methos said:
"oldmagic said:
What female H2H fighter can beat Chun Li. That was the question. And if WW were de-powered to a human level, Chun Li would beat her. She isn't that great when it comes to H2H"

Wonder Woman as a character is immortal (unaging), she was created by the gods thousands of years ago and is a warrior born.... she has lived with the amazons for thousands of years, training as a warrior in styles of combat that Chun-Li couldn't even imagine...

she's been fighting and training for millenia before Chun-Li was even born, even depowered down to Chun-Li's level, Wonder Woman is a master warrior and strategist of the highest caliber...

please, using logic and common sense before posting, posts like that just make you look stupid and uneducated with the characters you're talking about

M"
And that concludes this class.Dr.Methos is available for further tutoring,Monday-Friday.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By oldmagic
Methos said:
"oldmagic said:

M"
You know, thats kind of funny because from what i see, she isn't that impressive. Batman could beat her if she were to be powered down to his level. Lady Shiva could do the same. Heck, Black Panther would murder her. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Static Shock
oldmagic said:
"You know, thats kind of funny because from what i see, she isn't that impressive. Batman could beat her if she were to be powered down to his level. Lady Shiva could do the same. Heck, Black Panther would murder her. "
Even if Wonder Woman didn't have her powers, she would still be a better fighter than all of these people you named. Her fighting style is exclusive, and it makes it difficult for others to contend with her. It's the same as all these people fighting against Zealot. Nobody is familiar with the way she fights. Batman admitted that she was a better martial artist than himself. And, if you haven't seen anything, then you haven't seen enough. Or, maybe you just don't want to see it. I even have a link to prove this to you. 

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/wonder-woman-vs-android-18/12698/?page=9

As always, a lot of people refuse to see or remain oblivious to what Wonder Woman is capable of compared other superheroes. I'm not gonna says it's because she's a woman. But, it damn sure seems like it. The madness needs to stop.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By oldmagic
Batman has trained under so many different martial arts of the most deadliest forms around the world from kung fu to taoism. This guy had  teachers from David Cain to Yazuka's to Lady Shiva and other various teachers around the world. Saying Diana better than Batman in martial arts is just pure PISS. So she has an age old experience? So does Ra's al Ghul who had more then 500 years of martial arts training from around the world. Batman still beat him. And he could beat Diana if she were to be powered down to his level. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"
Batman has trained under so many different martial arts of the most deadliest forms around the world from kung fu to taoism. This guy had  teachers from David Cain to Yazuka's to Lady Shiva and other various teachers around the world. Saying Diana better than Batman in martial arts is just pure PISS. So she has an age old experience? So does Ra's al Ghul who had more then 500 years of martial arts training from around the world. 
"
Wonder Woman is better than him..let it go.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By oldmagic

Whatever, it's pure PISS IMO. 

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Lantern Prime
Static Shock said:
"oldmagic said:
"You know, thats kind of funny because from what i see, she isn't that impressive. Batman could beat her if she were to be powered down to his level. Lady Shiva could do the same. Heck, Black Panther would murder her. "
Even if Wonder Woman didn't have her powers, she would still be a better fighter than all of these people you named. Her fighting style is exclusive, and it makes it difficult for others to contend with her. It's the same as all these people fighting against Zealot. Nobody is familiar with the way she fights. Batman admitted that she was a better martial artist than himself. And, if you haven't seen anything, then you haven't seen enough. Or, maybe you just don't want to see it. I even have a link to prove this to you. 

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/wonder-woman-vs-android-18/12698/?page=9

As always, a lot of people refuse to see or remain oblivious to what Wonder Woman is capable of compared other superheroes. I'm not gonna says it's because she's a woman. But, it damn sure seems like it. The madness needs to stop."
Buts theres no way she beats Androids 18
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Lantern Prime said:
"Static Shock said:
"oldmagic said:

As always, a lot of people refuse to see or remain oblivious to what Wonder Woman is capable of compared other superheroes. I'm not gonna says it's because she's a woman. But, it damn sure seems like it. The madness needs to stop."
Buts theres no way she beats Androids 18"
Don't be ridiculous.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Whatever, it's pure PISS IMO. "
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Lantern Prime
Vance Astro said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Static Shock said:
"oldmagic said:

Don't be ridiculous."

Whatever u say, i don't care what u have to say. But Wonder Woman is not valid because shes a curbstomp character and is not evne worth debating over.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Lantern Prime said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Static Shock said:
"oldmagic said:

Don't be ridiculous."

Whatever u say, i don't care what u have to say. But Wonder Woman is not valid because shes a curbstomp character and is not evne worth debating over."
If you don't care then why did you respond?
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Lantern Prime

Because Wonder Woman is not a valid option and let knwo how clear I am on that.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Static Shock
oldmagic said:
"
Batman has trained under so many different martial arts of the most deadliest forms around the world from kung fu to taoism. This guy had  teachers from David Cain to Yazuka's to Lady Shiva and other various teachers around the world. Saying Diana better than Batman in martial arts is just pure PISS. So she has an age old experience? So does Ra's al Ghul who had more then 500 years of martial arts training from around the world. Batman still beat him. And he could beat Diana if she were to be powered down to his level. 
"

Diana and Ra's aren't the same. Just because he beat Ra's doesn't mean he'll beat Diana. Bad comparison. It doesn't really matter what and who Batman has trained under. Wonder Woman has been doing it longer for thousands of years. Her experience outweighs Batman's. It's almost like saying he's rookie compared to her. And, if the man said she's better than him, what are you arguing for? He didn't say the same for Ra's, so there you have it.

Lantern Prime said:
"Buts theres no way she beats Androids 18"
You could never prove that 18 could win that battle or provide anything that puts her on par with Wonder Woman, so I doesn't really matter to me what you think about it up until now. It's like every time I post this, you magically appear out of no where saying she can't beat 18. Let it go, already.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Lantern Prime

I did prove alot. Thats not even relevant to this topic so why bother?

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By oldmagic
Static Shock said:
"oldmagic said:
"
"

Diana and Ra's aren't the same. Just because he beat Ra's doesn't mean he'll beat Diana. Bad comparison. It doesn't really matter what and who Batman has trained under. Wonder Woman has been doing it longer for thousands of years. Her experience outweighs Batman's. It's almost like saying he's rookie compared to her. And, if the man said she's better than him, what are you arguing for? He didn't say the same for Ra's, so there you have it.

Show me the scan then. Also, for a woman with so much martial arts ability, why is it that she can never beat superman who barely knows any martial arts? And the fact that there strength is almost on par. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Static Shock
Lantern Prime said:
"I did prove alot. Thats not even relevant to this topic so why bother?"
You're the one who brought it up, didn't you. And, you didn't prove anything in that thread, just like you don't prove anything else in any other thread. So, why bother? All you said was 18 was stronger and faster, but you didn't provide anything to show for it. Don't be a fool.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Static Shock
oldmagic said:
"Show me the scan then. Also, for a woman with so much martial arts ability, why is it that she can never beat superman who barely knows any martial arts? And the fact that there strength is almost on par. "

I posted a link for you already on the last page. Follow it. And, she has beaten Superman before, even though Superman claims she could stop her anytime he wants....
pjcast7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By pjcast7

juri and viper beat her.