• 105 results
catfightfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By catfightfan

Alphabetical list thus far of all females voted for who could defeat a blood lusted Susan Storm:

Agatha Harkness

Athena

(Aunt May - but apparently just in jest)

Big Barda

Binary

Blink

Cheetah (Minerva)

Crystal

Circe

Enchantress

Gaia

Genocide

(God Slayer = ?? not sure who this is, possibly Xena?)

Granny Goodness

Hela

Jean/Phoenix/White Phoenix

Kitty Pryde

Lady Death

Maxima

Miss Martian

Oshtur

Photon

Power Girl

Power Princess

Raven

Scarlet Witch

Sersi

SpiderWoman

Squirrel Girl

Stardust

Star Sapphire

Storm

Supergirl

Thor Girl

Ultron

Xenith

Wonder Woman

Zatanna

I do love all Battle Board threads involving Susan Storm, but I had no idea that there were so many females out there who might be able to defeat a blood lusted Sue. The count so far stands at 37, if I counted correctly. This thread has inspired me to find out how many Marvel females could defeat a regular Sue Storm. Hence, I will start a companion thread to this one.......

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By Emperorb777

Mary Marvel

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#53  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

My picks: Professor Q and Doctor Swift

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Redberry

A lot of DC females can speedblitz her.

Susan can't hurt Kitty Pryde.

Phoenix is way above Susan.

Storm's lightning should strike Susan faster than she could pop her brain.

Magical beings are hard to defeat, so I think the likes of Scarlet Witch should be enough for her. I don't think Susan has defense against reality warping. Scarlet Witch can kill someone with a thought and not even realizing it.

Enosisik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Enosisik

Lady Ghost Rider!!! No physical harm can be done to a Ghost Rider and they don't need to breath.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By Outside_85

Ms. Marvel? She-Hulk? Black Witch perhaps?

Danger and Jocasta could possibly work out a way to counter her if they count as ladies.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By z3ro180

any one

teentitans96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By teentitans96

Since she has her shields up, I would say:

• Raven
  • Circe
  • Enchantress (Both June and Amora)
  • Zatanna (Possibly)
  • Clea
  • Hela
  • Scarlet Witch (Possibly)
  • Nightshade
  • Miss Martian
  • Maxima
  • Jean Grey (Possibly)
  • Silver Banshee (She can phase)
  • Doctor Light (I'm not sure, in the New 52, she can phase by turning into light)
PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dang, old comicvine had terrible takes back then. Sue can be taken down by telepaths if they are strong enough to Pierce her shields, but not all telepaths can bypass the shields. Jean is the safest option as the most powerful of the female telepaths that aren’t god tier psionics.

Magic users might come with something, but off rip, it is debatable.

Savage She-Hulk debatably can take down Sue’s shields after what took place in Empyre.

Kitty Pryde has phased through Sue’s shield before, though it’s uncertain if Sue simply didn’t think to account for Kate or if Sue is truly incapable keeping Kitty out.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Yamato

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

Dang, old comicvine had terrible takes back then.

Old Comicvine was Hell.

Sue can be taken down by telepaths if they are strong enough to Pierce her shields, but not all telepaths can bypass the shields. Jean is the safest option as the most powerful of the female telepaths that aren’t god tier psionics.

I would agree with this. And I also would like to add in people with the Psionic Ability to affect conditions insider her Shields like Storm could. Also, concentration is a major factor in beating Sue.

Savage She-Hulk debatably can take down Sue’s shields after what took place in Empyre.

What!??? What issue was that.....

Kitty Pryde has phased through Sue’s shield before, though it’s uncertain if Sue simply didn’t think to account for Kate or if Sue is truly incapable keeping Kitty out.

The Vision was able to phase through her Shields it makes sense that Kitty does the same.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Question, could a flying class 100 brick break them with punches, wouldn't that cause Sue to get feedback?

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

Old Comicvine was Hell.

Sue can be taken down by telepaths if they are strong enough to Pierce her shields, but not all telepaths can bypass the shields. Jean is the safest option as the most powerful of the female telepaths that aren’t god tier psionics.

I would agree with this. And I also would like to add in people with the Psionic Ability to affect conditions insider her Shields like Storm could. Also, concentration is a major factor in beating Sue.

The Vision was able to phase through her Shields it makes sense that Kitty does the same.

As far as I remember, She-Hulk was under the control of a Cotati and forced to attempt to kill Sue and Mantis. She-Hulk had Sue on the ropes off of sheer power.

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@pyrofn said:
@mooty_pass said:
@pyrofn said:

Old Comicvine was Hell.

As far as I remember, She-Hulk was under the control of a Cotati and forced to attempt to kill Sue and Mantis. She-Hulk had Sue on the ropes off of sheer power.

Yes, you are right. Found it.

Empyre #5 She-Hulk under the Influence of the Cotati was punching through Sue's Shields. And resisted Sue's Infamous Force Field to the Brain Hax.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Big Barda

Storm

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn:

She hulk was amped there and is back to normal.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gmorto said:

@redhood_jaytodd: How can WW break her shields?

If savage she hulk could break those shields I'm sure wonder woman can do the same and Diana could also blitz her no problem.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101: I thought brute strength wouldn't break her sheilds? Everyone is always saying Sue would stomp Diana and people in her weight class now that Sue has gotten stronger

teentitans96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By teentitans96

I'm suprised that there's no certain users claiming no one can beat her cause "mUh FoRcEfIeLdS or mUh BrAiN bUbBlEs".

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

The Vertigo/DC Death should not go unnamed.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:

@pyrofn:

Emphasis on the name “Savage She-Hulk”. And the thread doesn’t limit the versions that can be used, so I don’t see why she couldn’t be used.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gmorto said:

@mage101: I thought brute strength wouldn't break her sheilds? Everyone is always saying Sue would stomp Diana and people in her weight class now that Sue has gotten stronger

I personally, don't think Brute Strength will break her Force Fields, but it has happened before so eh.

I'm suprised that there's no certain users claiming no one can beat her cause "mUh FoRcEfIeLdS or mUh BrAiN bUbBlEs".

LOL, be nice

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: Do you think teleportation could bypass her shields?

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gmorto: I've never seen it happen. But, I don't see why not.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: Then maybe Empress from Young Justice then? She is a voodoo superhero from DC who's main powers are teleportation and mind-control.

Avatar image for deactivated-64cf1207095fb
deactivated-64cf1207095fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe Clea Strange

Avatar image for deactivated-6542d24a51052
deactivated-6542d24a51052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elaine Belloc

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan
@pyrofn said:

Empyre was just one occasion that's hard to decide if it's low-ball for Sue's shields or if She Hulk with killing intent is just that strong since before and after that Sue's force fields had no issue with stuff stronger than average Savage She Hulk but either way She Hulk was already dead and her corpse was controlled by the Cotati that's why Sue and Mantis couldn't affect it but if she's alive Sue could just suffocate her or brain bubble her

With Kitty the writer didn't acknowledge that Sue's force fields consistently doesn't have a molecular structure which makes phasing via density shifting impossible and this is proven by Sue blocking more advanced phasing then Kitty's on multiple other occasions

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan
@gmorto said:

Question, could a flying class 100 brick break them with punches, wouldn't that cause Sue to get feedback?

If she just stood there and did nothing someone strong enough could wear down her shields but it has to be someone way above class 100 bricks in terms of strength

For more information here's a thread with a chronological rundown of Sue's force fields' durability feats Respect the Invisible Woman's Force Field (Durability)

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan
@mage101 said:
@gmorto said:

If savage she hulk could break those shields I'm sure wonder woman can do the same and Diana could also blitz her no problem.

I'm not sure if Savage She Hulk's strength is comparable to WW's strength since under the same writer of Empyre Sue's force field casually blocked attacks from a bloodlusted roster of Avengers including Thor, Nova, Captain Marvel, Vision, ect all at the same time which is miles above WW's striking

Also the rules of this thread has Sue turn invisible and create a shield before the fight starts so WW will need to find her first and when she does she'll probably bullrush into Sue's invisible shield which can potentially kill WW

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan
@gmorto said:

@mooty_pass: Do you think teleportation could bypass her shields?

Sue's force field has blocked Blink's spacial rift that she was trying to use to teleport people

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

With the rules of this thread females that could beat a bloodlusted Sue would be...

1. Telepaths of sufficient power can bypass her shield but if they can attack her before she can kill them is up for debate
  2. Powerful and competent magic users that use hax a lot morals on who can also react before Sue can
  3. Characters with unique hax Sue's force field can't block and can attack her before she can kill them
No Caption Provided

Fittingly Sue just explained some of the ways she can kill someone if she wanted to

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savathun from Destiny would clap her cheeks pretty easily honestly.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:
@gmorto said:

I'm not sure if Savage She Hulk's strength is comparable to WW's strength since under the same writer of Empyre Sue's force field casually blocked attacks from a bloodlusted roster of Avengers including Thor, Nova, Captain Marvel, Vision, ect all at the same time which is miles above WW's striking

Also the rules of this thread has Sue turn invisible and create a shield before the fight starts so WW will need to find her first and when she does she'll probably bullrush into Sue's invisible shield which can potentially kill WW

That's just comic book inconsistency for you. logically i see no reason why savage she hulk will be stronger than diana and she breaking sue shield is PIS. with those rules i see no way sue would lose against any female character.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@mage101 said:

@pyrofn:

Emphasis on the name “Savage She-Hulk”. And the thread doesn’t limit the versions that can be used, so I don’t see why she couldn’t be used.

i mean it's kind of inconsistent as sue as blocked an attack from the avengers which also includes savage she hulk and if the thread doesn't state the version of the hero being used shouldn't we assume that it's the current version.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

The Vertigo/DC Death should not go unnamed.

now i can see this happening with ease.

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101: nah Savathun would beat her pretty easy tbh

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:
@pyrofn said:
@mage101 said:

@pyrofn:

i mean it's kind of inconsistent as sue as blocked an attack from the avengers which also includes savage she hulk and if the thread doesn't state the version of the hero being used shouldn't we assume that it's the current version.

In situations when the op actually specifies who is in the fight, yeah. I don’t think that applies to an open question asking who can beat Sue in a fight.

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savathun just fakes her death and mind wammies Sue when her defenses are down.

Gg no re

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan
@mage101 said:
@scarlet_wiccan said:
@mage101 said:
@gmorto said:

That's just comic book inconsistency for you. logically i see no reason why savage she hulk will be stronger than diana and she breaking sue shield is PIS. with those rules i see no way sue would lose against any female character.

At this point Al Ewing is one of the worst writers when it comes to consistent power levels

From what I know of Wonder Woman she definitely won't be able to punch through Sue's shields, Just yesterday Sue's force field effortlessly blocked Doom who in the same comic went through a roster of heroes like they were nothing and oneshot Annihilus who's at least a high herald

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:
@scarlet_wiccan said:
@mage101 said:
@gmorto said:

At this point Al Ewing is one of the worst writers when it comes to consistent power levels

From what I know of Wonder Woman she definitely won't be able to punch through Sue's shields, Just yesterday Sue's force field effortlessly blocked Doom who in the same comic went through a roster of heroes like they were nothing and oneshot Annihilus who's at least a high herald

What comic is that?

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure anymore, I guess Sue's shields can just do whatever the plot wants atp.

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:
@scarlet_wiccan said:
@mage101 said:
@scarlet_wiccan said:
@mage101 said:
@gmorto said:

What comic is that?

Fantastic Four #7 (Vol 7)