• 0 results
#1 Posted by pooty (11111 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember when Susan Storm became Malice and she beat the entire Fantastic 4? What if she went crazy again? What FEMALE from Marvel/DC could beat a blood lusted Susan Storm?

Here's the set up: Susan and her opponent are 500 ft apart on an empty city street. Each side gets 5 seconds to put up defenses or plan of attack but can not attack until 5 seconds is up. Susan uses her five seconds to put up a force field and turn invisible. The announcer shouts "Kill". What FEMALE can beat Susan Storm in a no holds barred fight?

She should've kept this costume
#2 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty pryde is in with a shout can't put a forcefield in something intangible.

#3 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@lazystudent said:

#4 Posted by Nefarious (20276 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey.

#5 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3832 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Scarlet Witch, Supergirl, Maxima, Power Girl

#6 Posted by war of light_2814 (823 posts) - - Show Bio

Miss Martian.

#7 Posted by pooty (11111 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: her force field doesn't stop telepathy?

@Evil Incarnate: The witches have normal durability so i don't see whats stopping IW from exploding them with a thought.

Do you think IW is powerful enough to explode the others organs if she had time?

#8 Posted by indy84 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Aunt May

#9 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3832 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@Evil Incarnate: The witches have normal durability so i don't see whats stopping IW from exploding them with a thought.

Do you think IW is powerful enough to explode the others organs if she had time?

Magic for the most part >>>>>mutant abilities.

Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Maxima and Power Girl? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA NO!

#10 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evil Incarnate said:

Miss Martian, Photon, Stardust, Sersi, Phoenix, Enchantress

#11 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3832 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

Circe, Genocide, God Slayer, Granny Goodness perhaps Big Barda. I also think Jade may have a shot in this.

#12 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evil Incarnate said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

Circe, Genocide, God Slayer, Granny Goodness perhaps Big Barda. I also think Jade may have a shot in this.

Binary, Hela, and Gaea also can defeat IW.

#13 Posted by pooty (11111 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evil Incarnate said:

@pooty said:

Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Maxima and Power Girl? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA NO!

IW is NOT a mutant. gotcha. lol

@venomoushatred1001: @Evil Incarnate: So pretend IW had time. You don't think she could concentrate her powers on their lungs or hearts or stomachs to the point where she could explode them? Her large shields are very powerful. So if she took all the power and put it into a concentrated area, you still think WW, SG, Maxima's insides are still too durable?

#14 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Witch

#15 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio

Athena.

#16 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evil Incarnate said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

Binary, Hela, and Gaea also can defeat IW.

#17 Posted by HumanNumber (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

Most 100+ ton bricks can do the job, anyone with superman level stats.

#18 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3832 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

@pooty said:

IW is NOT a mutant. gotcha. lol

@venomoushatred1001: @Evil Incarnate: So pretend IW had time. You don't think she could concentrate her powers on their lungs or hearts or stomachs to the point where she could explode them? Her large shields are very powerful. So if she took all the power and put it into a concentrated area, you still think WW, SG, Maxima's insides are still too durable?

Their insides would have to be equal to to their outsides. I can't see IW even with prep being able to actually be able to keep up with them if they're going for the kill.

#19 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

@lazystudent said:

magneto has contained her...ironman has used them to keep out vison..I doubt she wold be getting through sues..

#20 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evil Incarnate said:

these girls could all do it and yeah possibly Kitty Pryde but the person who has the most chance has to Wonder Woman because you just can't tag her

#21 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3832 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122 said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

these girls could all do it and yeah possibly Kitty Pryde but the person who has the most chance has to Wonder Woman because you just can't tag her

SG & PG maybe faster than her. Either way the real question is who can kill IW the quickest.

#22 Edited by Invisible_Witch (312 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't think of any Sue is just awesome

I love all the Sue threads

#23 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evil Incarnate said:

@202122 said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

SG & PG maybe faster than her. Either way the real question is who can kill IW the quickest.

Wonder Woman kills her the fastest she is just slower then Superman

#24 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3832 posts) - - Show Bio

@202122 said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

@202122 said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

Wonder Woman kills her the fastest she is just slower then Superman

That doesn't seem right to me. TBH I always thoght of her as being in between a Kryptonian male and female (Superman>Wonder Woman>Supergirl) when it comes to strength, but I'm pretty sure speed is one of the very few places she trails in. I cold be wrong.

#25 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor Girl, Ultron (from Mighty Avengers), Power Princess, Xenith.

#26 Posted by Iamlovewithin500 (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder woman 
Storm 
Scarlett Witch 
Hela 
Barda 
Supergirl 
Binary 
Jean/Phoenix 
Rachel/w PF 
Powergirl 
Thor Girl 
Maxima 
 Zatanna 
Sersi  
Gaia 
Oshtur 
Granny Goodness(<<<lol man voice)

and the list goes on and on,but you get the point?

#27 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evil Incarnate: She is still FTL and her combat reflexes have been shown to be consistently awesome, he operational speed is high enough to have amazo completely tied up in and instant.

#28 Edited by Evil Incarnate (3832 posts) - - Show Bio

@vuviper said:

@Evil Incarnate: She is still FTL and her combat reflexes have been shown to be consistently awesome, he operational speed is high enough to have amazo completely tied up in and instant.

No arguments here from me on if she's fast or not, but the question at hand is whether she's faster than Power Girl and Supergirl.

#29 Posted by catfightfan (588 posts) - - Show Bio

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

Wonder woman Storm Scarlett Witch Hela Barda Supergirl Binary Jean/Phoenix Rachel/w PF Powergirl Thor Girl Maxima Zatanna Sersi Gaia Oshtur Granny Goodness(<<<lol man voice) and the list goes on and on,but you get the point?

My, that is quite a list of heroines who could defeat Sue Storm there. If I counted right, you came up with 16 females that could take her. I am going to add a new name to the list. I still think that Crystal might be able to beat Sue. I am basing my thesis on the imaginary dream fight that the two of them had and Crystal won the fight.

#30 Posted by Sherlock (7258 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like add Blink to the list

#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio
@Iamlovewithin500 said:
Wonder woman Storm Scarlett Witch Hela Barda Supergirl Binary Jean/Phoenix Rachel/w PF Powergirl Thor Girl Maxima  Zatanna Sersi  Gaia Oshtur Granny Goodness(<<<lol man voice) and the list goes on and on,but you get the point?
#32 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor Girl

#33 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Zantanna

#34 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Jean Grey.
#35 Posted by Mad8Baller (494 posts) - - Show Bio

All Reality Warpers -  Ex - White Phoenix, (lmao Squirrel Girl)
All characters capable of BFR - Ex - Kitty Pryde
All Speed blitzers - Ex -  Wonder Woman

#36 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Star Sapphire

#37 Posted by Jodema (462 posts) - - Show Bio

@indy84 said:

Aunt May

#38 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

any of the female members of the bat family with prep

#39 Posted by Roddy010 (5246 posts) - - Show Bio

Raven

#40 Posted by Uno_Oscuro (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@indy84 said:

Aunt May

Lol. This one is obvious, no need to state it.

#41 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

LADY DEATH

#42 Posted by Pokeysteve (8292 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheetah (Minerva).

#43 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@indy84 said:

Aunt May

stomps!

#44 Posted by TAneT62 (1060 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evil Incarnate said:

#45 Posted by TAneT62 (1060 posts) - - Show Bio

I think WW would be the most deadly person to kill sue.

#46 Posted by BMEZY (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know about Scarlet Witch...her durability and speed isn't anything to talk about and IW's reflexes and reaction timing can be ruthless. She can activate her constructs at fractions of a second due to her superior reflexes.

here, she saves herself as well as the rest of her team by putting up a forcefield a fraction of a second before a starship explodes in space. I see her killing Someone like Scarlet Witch, faster than she can whip up anything substantial...

#47 Edited by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela 

Jean Grey  

Scarlet Witch

Spider Woman - With the prep time leading up to the moment of battle, Jessica has pumped the surrounding area & Sue up with enough pheremones that she swoons and decides to make out with her instead of killing her. 
While her mind has been turned to putty - That's when the assassin makes her move and sends a lethal dose of bioelectricity through Sue's body, stopping her heart as she snaps her neck.  
Well ... not before they at least do that whole making out thing a bit ... for my benefit. 

(Edit) I just read the OP again and forgot they were 500 feet apart. That's most likely too far away for my last scenario. <sigh> It's really a shame ...
#48 Posted by BMEZY (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

@MzombieX: IW forcefields keep out tp and tk...Invisible Woman is considerably quicker than Scarlet Witch on the draw..

#49 Edited by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio
@BMEZY said:

@MzombieX: IW forcefields keep out tp and tk...Invisible Woman is considerably quicker than Scarlet Witch on the draw..

Oh really? I didn't realize they blocked tp/tk.   

Alright, but still not 100% convinced about faster on the draw than Scarlet. Granted, she sometimes whispers or speaks or gestures for style points ... but doesn't necessarily need to. She has displayed the ability to simply think/imagine a scenario and it simply is. Her desires simply manifest themselves. Why couldn't she just wish her away into a corn field? Then there is always the random probability "HEX" that anything Sue has prepared backfires, so the % odds are in Wanda's favor for anything else to potentially go wrong for Sue.
#50 Posted by catfightfan (588 posts) - - Show Bio

I am going to add witchy Agatha Harkness to the list.