#1 Edited by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

I am trying to know

They say he can break planets by punching it but i haven't found the video of him doing it

#2 Edited by Raizex (354 posts) - - Show Bio

Skip to 12:00. He destroys someone who is bigger than the planet. And this was the first boss fight.

#3 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14189 posts) - - Show Bio

...Punch a nigh omnipotent to death...

#4 Posted by Marksman (1364 posts) - - Show Bio

Because logic.

#5 Posted by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL a guy bigger then a planet lost to punches to his pinky well that defys all logic LOL, Was it punches or techniques, I seen him destroy a planet well fly through a planet. I also seen his berserk er mod or whatever it call and spam planet busters.

Thanks guys i just wondering where would he rank in the DBZ universe

#6 Posted by uberhikari (1850 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL a guy bigger then a planet lost to punches to his pinky well that defys all logic LOL, Was it punches or techniques, I seen him destroy a planet well fly through a planet. I also seen his berserk er mod or whatever it call and spam planet busters.

Thanks guys i just wondering where would he rank in the DBZ universe

He's probably around Bill's level.

#7 Posted by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah Not even close id say SSj goku level form Freeza saga since there both FTL and Planet busters

but thanks anyways i just wanted to know

#8 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14189 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont you have to beat a universe buster or Mutl iverse buster to be omnipotent ?

#10 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont you have to beat a universe buster or Mutl iverse buster to be omnipotent ?

no, this has nothing to do with omnipotence, omnipotence means you can literally do anything.

#12 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

killing multi-versal level guys with his bare hands...

#13 Posted by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh will Asura is no where near omnipotent

#14 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (14189 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura isn't omnipotent. But he can beat the living daylights out of nigh omnipotents..

#15 Posted by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah Not even close id say SSj goku level form Freeza saga since there both FTL and Planet busters

but thanks anyways i just wanted to know

...Asura is way beyond a planet buster, he can blow starts by shooting energy blasts at them and can punch straight through planets thousands of times larger then earth. Also due to his size and the distance traveled during his final fight it can be argued that his travel speed is very impressive.

#16 Edited by NeonGameWave (7205 posts) - - Show Bio

Asura defeated Chakravartin a top class reality warper and this same being easily destroyed stars, planets and worlds in his base form but in his ultimate form he easily defeated Asura the Destructor with one finger as he could also slow down time as well as effortlessly create dimensions and on top of that he is the overseer as well as the ruler of Naraka which is the Underworld within the Asura`s Wrath universe. Chakravartin also created Gaia and many of the worlds within the Asura`s Wrath universe, at max power he would be a universal threat. I would put Asura at galaxy or universal level at least but in terms of the Dragon Ball Z hierarchy he is probably above the God of Destruction Bills or Birusu but he could be weaker actually because within Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods, Bills was never shown to go all out and he is hinted or more so confirmed as being a galaxy buster, the solar system would be nothing to him in terms of causing its destruction as confirmed by his master Whis. Also it depends on the amount of sleeping or slumbering time Bills amounts due to the fact that he only had 39 years of rest and he was awaken during his time of when he needed his rest it was as though it wasn`t his time to awaken but for the movie`s plot he had to and the ending of the movie may refer back to that fact because he seemed to of run out of energy although there is a good chance that he could of been lying or he could of just been lazy or probably not in the mood. But Asura is incredibly powerful even during his fight with Chakravartin he was able to resist his time manipulation abilities and his attacks in base form were powerful enough to crack his armor.

#17 Posted by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave: Can you show me the feats that would put him galaxy or Universal because i have seen his feats and so far his no way near even solar system. But i don't see how charravtin because of slow down times and create dimension he would be a universe buster. I mean Garlic Jnr can open and close dimensions and Guildo can stop time and there no way near universe busting nor even Galaxy or solar system.

@rozalia Yes it is very impressive but you got to remember he done it while flying FTL, Like it is very impressive but moving FTL and punching would give you a monster Punching power form that kind of speed.

#18 Posted by uberhikari (1850 posts) - - Show Bio

@cardle_grave said:

Asura isn't omnipotent. But he can beat the living daylights out of nigh omnipotents..

Chakravartin wasn't nigh omnipotent.

#19 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (14189 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@cardle_grave said:

I did skip a lot, but somewhere I heard he admitted there were people who were stronger than him. so, He isn't omnipotent, so nigh omnipotent seems to be accurate, considering he's a creator God.

#20 Posted by uberhikari (1850 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@cardle_grave said:

I did skip a lot, but somewhere I heard he admitted there were people who were stronger than him. so, He isn't omnipotent, so nigh omnipotent seems to be accurate, considering he's a creator God.

Except, he's not a creator God in the sense that he created the universe. He clearly didn't even create the universe that he inhabited. He created Gaia a.k.a. Earth and he ruled over Naraka, but that was it. There isn't even any evidence that he's above galaxy level.

#21 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14189 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@uberhikari said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@cardle_grave said:

Except, he's not a creator God in the sense that he created the universe. He clearly didn't even create the universe that he inhabited. He created Gaia a.k.a. Earth and he ruled over Naraka, but that was it. There isn't even any evidence that he's above galaxy level.

Then who created the verse? I recall he had a creator form..

#22 Edited by uberhikari (1850 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@uberhikari said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@uberhikari said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@cardle_grave said:

Then who created the verse? I recall he had a creator form..

Yes, Chakravartin had a form called The Creator, but it was just the name of his final form. It's not really clear who created the verse, but Chakravartin was the creator of Gaea and the ruler of Naraka. That was it.

Edit: He was also the god of mantra.

#23 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14189 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari: So what exists there, other than Gaea and naraka?

#24 Posted by uberhikari (1850 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari: So what exists there, other than Gaea and naraka?

Well, we know there are other planets and stars in the verse because in Asura's fight with Chakravartin, Chakravartin was throwing some at Asura. Other than that we don't know. However, Chakravartin told Asura that the reason he wanted him to become the ruler of Gaea is because he (Chakravartin) wanted to search out other worlds in need of his guidance. It's not really explained what this means but from this we can possibly assume that there are other sentient species in the Asura's Wrath universe.

#25 Posted by Proxicide (48 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14189 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@marksman said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Because logic.

or lack of there of..

Are you implying video games are realistic mate?

No, I'm saying they're not realistic at all. How do you punch a nigh omnipotent to death lol.. But he actually did it.. crazy..

#27 Edited by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes Video games are meant for fun not to be compared for power levels or feats ETC

#28 Edited by Proxicide (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@cardle_grave:

What do you mean "not to be compared for power levels or feats ETC"?

They CAN be compared, even if they are crazily overpowered. Just look at omnipotent comic characters! They can destroy a planet with a slap yet they are still used to comicvine battles forums. Just make sure the other enemy has a chance.

#29 Posted by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea i guess you right

#30 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (14189 posts) - - Show Bio
@cardle_grave said:

Yes Video games are meant for fun not to be compared for power levels or feats ETC

Well, almost no fiction is made for forums and feats. It's made so that we can feel the awesomeness.. Take vegeta's final flash, for example, (I am listening to it's theme so it's the only thing in my head) who cares if it can touch superman or not.. it was damn awesome, that's all there is to it.

But still, it is quite entertaining to compare the characters, so we do.. :)

Edit: the link if you had no idea what I was talking about. It was annoying at first, but the ending was worth it..:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1yH7SIOkwU&lc=OdCNsrm1gfAczDmznkyTEhhrISQdi9aiKLiop7o3e4M

#31 Posted by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

of course i know the final flash, I have watched it about 1 millions times

Trust me if you put a video of it i promise you will get Hundreds of thousands of view form me, My fav Move in history

The sheer power and Awesomness of it

#32 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14189 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

He is not bills level

#34 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (14189 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt: asura beat a high level cosmic entity by mere punches. He's obviously on par with at least buu, maybe bills.

#35 Edited by NeonGameWave (7205 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Edited by Kuja9001 (116 posts) - - Show Bio

He solo'd DBZ before BOTG. He punched out a supernova.

#37 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (14189 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14189 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave: uh I think you were trying to reply to me.. Favourite as in favourite from asura's wrath.. If I recall right, it was the same video (and posted by you) that introduced me to asura..

#40 Edited by NeonGameWave (7205 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1:

Your right, I replied to the wrong person my apologies. This same video I posted introduced you to Asura`s Wrath? If so then that`s awesome and I`m happy you like the game, I hope Capcom makes a sequel although it seems unlikely.

#41 Edited by Marksman (1364 posts) - - Show Bio

@proxicide said:
@princearagorn1 said:

@marksman said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Because logic.

or lack of there of..

Are you implying video games are realistic mate?

No, I'm saying they're not realistic at all. How do you punch a nigh omnipotent to death lol.. But he actually did it.. crazy..

Maybe this nigh omnipotent had low durability?

#42 Edited by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he can beat bills. First off, ssj goku on the buu saga before he unlocked ssj3 easily had a 3000 kili PL (it takes 200-300 to destroy a planet) each supersaiyan is not 10x as strong, actually closer to 100x as stated in a wiki and all... But that doesn't matter right now, so imagine what amount of kili ssj3 would have, now god mode, now bills. Exactly, probably over 100 planets

#43 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14189 posts) - - Show Bio

@marksman: Doesn't seem like it. He was stopping asura's punches (which in weakest form took out a larger than planets thing in one shot) with a finger..

#44 Edited by Marksman (1364 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: Well, in proportion to his destructive capabilities, maybe.

#45 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (14189 posts) - - Show Bio