• 76 results
#1 Posted by IheartZombies92--defunct (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

Who could solo all of the current 616 Avengers?

• No omnipotent/reality warping characters.
  • You can choose the battlefield - e.g., Aquaman gets a boost in water, so you could set it near a sea. But nothing ridiculous, e.g. space.
  • No prep/help.

-------------------------

For the rest of my battles, click here!

#2 Posted by DarkRaiden (7727 posts) - - Show Bio

Any Skyfather aka Real Darkseid, Odin, Zeus, etc.

Also Amazo if written correctly.

#3 Posted by Cgoodness (5166 posts) - - Show Bio

So Abyss, Black Widow, Cannonball, Captain America (Steve Rogers), Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers), Captain Universe, Ex Nihilo, Falcon, Hawkeye (Clint Barton), Hulk, Hyperion, Iron Man, Manifold, Nightmask, Shang-Chi, Smasher, Spider-Man (Otto Octavius/"Peter Parker"), Spider-Woman, Star Brand, Sunspot, Thor, Wolverine.......I don't even think doomsday could...

#4 Edited by dondave (38560 posts) - - Show Bio

If you're only using the members pictured, Martian Manhunter could do it without too much trouble

#5 Posted by IheartZombies92--defunct (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Nah, the current roster. That picture was the only one I could find.

#6 Posted by DarkRaiden (7727 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

If you're only using the members pictured, Martian Manhunter could do it without too much trouble

He's not solo'ing Sentry, Thor, Hulk, and Iron Man.

#7 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

So Abyss, Black Widow, Cannonball, Captain America (Steve Rogers), Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers), Captain Universe, Ex Nihilo, Falcon, Hawkeye (Clint Barton), Hulk, Hyperion, Iron Man, Manifold, Nightmask, Shang-Chi, Smasher, Spider-Man (Otto Octavius/"Peter Parker"), Spider-Woman, Star Brand, Sunspot, Thor, Wolverine.......I don't even think doomsday could...

+ Wonder Man, Scarlett Witch, Rogue, Havok, Wasp and Sunfire from UA

+ Pym, Victor (from Runaways), Doombot and Vision from A.I. Avengers

Both groups are fully members of Avengers, just not Hickman's.

All that considering that we don't count new Mighty and Yong Avengers as a part of this group, since they just call their comics "Avengers" for better selling.

#8 Posted by SheenLantern (6806 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Why not?

#9 Posted by JudgeNeptune (224 posts) - - Show Bio

BRAINIAC 13 / MARTIAN MANHUNTER / SUPERBOY PRIME

#10 Posted by DarkRaiden (7727 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

@dondave said:

Why not?

Thor and Hulk are just stronger/more durable than him (if it's still WWHulk), Sentry is a plot device who beat Molecule Man at his own game and he's as fast as him, Iron Man has psychic dampeners and is immune to mental infiltration. Too much to handle. He probably can't even beat Thor or Sentry 1v1.

#11 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot.

#12 Edited by Evil Incarnate (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

These are all Pre 52 Despero, Zoom, Larfleeze, Circe (with prep), Trigon, Nekron, Dr. Fate, Alan Scott, Ares, Superboy Prime, etc.

#13 Posted by OreoAssassin (5522 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom, Larfleeze

#14 Posted by Outside_85 (9575 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@judgeneptune:

What could that Braniac do?

Martian and SBP loses hard.

@outside_85:

Doomsday would lose to Hulk alone. Don't bother Hyperion, Thor or a specially Starbrand about character like that.

@sheenlantern said:

@darkraiden said:

@dondave said:

Why not?

Thor and Hulk are just stronger/more durable than him (if it's still WWHulk), Sentry is a plot device who beat Molecule Man at his own game and he's as fast as him, Iron Man has psychic dampeners and is immune to mental infiltration. Too much to handle. He probably can't even beat Thor or Sentry 1v1.

Sentry is on whole different level than Xavier who is at least as good telepath as MM, but he isn't a part of Avengers anymore.

#16 Edited by DarkRaiden (7727 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: I thought Sentry was in the picture. And I think that's what he was referring to so....I included him.

#17 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: I thought Sentry was in the picture. And I think that's what he was referring to so....I included him.

I belive You've both missed that he isn't, but I agree with You that Sentry would crush Martian.

Anyway, Cap Universe also would crush MM. Last host was able to crush Juggernaut's TP shields with relative ease.

#18 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

These are all Pre 52 Despero, Zoom, Larfleeze, Circe (with prep), Trigon, Nekron, Dr. Fate, Alan Scott, Ares, Superboy Prime, etc.

good to have you back!.

#19 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden said:

I belive You've both missed that he isn't, but I agree with You that Sentry would crush Martian.

Anyway, Cap Universe also would crush MM. Last host was able to crush Juggernaut's TP shields with relative ease.

spectre,the presence,superman one million,super boy prime,these and other DC characters would solo the avengeras.

#20 Posted by Your_Friendly_Azn (324 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@darkraiden said:

spectre,the presence,superman one million,super boy prime,these and other DC characters would solo the avengeras.

Don't you guys love it when people don't read the OP :D

#21 Posted by MonsterStomp (19366 posts) - - Show Bio

A Wally West that losses everyone he loved by the hands of the Avengers.

#22 Posted by Wolverine08 (43761 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash could pull it off.

#23 Posted by Outside_85 (9575 posts) - - Show Bio

@outside_85:

Doomsday would lose to Hulk alone. Don't bother Hyperion, Thor or a specially Starbrand about character like that.

Hulk only ever reached Doomsday levels when he went WWH and beyond, which has a 99.9% chance to not happen when a member of the Avengers. Hyperion is only spoken of as being that awesome, I don't recall ever seeing him being it. Thor isn't worth mentioning when he doesn't have the Odin Force, he's the first one to get it whenever someone invades Superman even punched him out without dying.

#24 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@darkraiden said:

?

I never said that Avengers can win with every DC hero...

@czarny_samael666 said:

@outside_85:

Hulk only ever reached Doomsday levels when he went WWH and beyond, which has a 99.9% chance to not happen when a member of the Avengers. Hyperion is only spoken of as being

that

awesome, I don't recall ever seeing him

being

it. Thor isn't worth mentioning when he doesn't have the Odin Force, he's the first one to get it whenever someone invades Superman even punched him out without dying.

No. Thing is that DD nor Superman were ever on planet level. Thor, Gladiator, both Hyperions - all are on whole different level than DD and Superman.

Unitl You will show me that Superman on panel is destroying a planet, there is nothing else to discuss.

#25 Edited by logy5000 (5929 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy-Prime.

#26 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@darkraiden said:

?

I never said that Avengers can win with every DC hero...

@outside_85 said:
@czarny_samael666 said:

@outside_85:

Hulk only ever reached Doomsday levels when he went WWH and beyond, which has a 99.9% chance to not happen when a member of the Avengers. Hyperion is only spoken of as being

that

awesome, I don't recall ever seeing him

being

it. Thor isn't worth mentioning when he doesn't have the Odin Force, he's the first one to get it whenever someone invades Superman even punched him out without dying.

No. Thing is that DD nor Superman were ever on planet level. Thor, Gladiator, both Hyperions - all are on whole different level than DD and Superman.

Unitl You will show me that Superman on panel is destroying a planet, there is nothing else to discuss.

superman has survived planet explosions,and destroyed a planet by himself,oh that was the scan that you tried to discredit,that's all you seem to do when something is not convenient to you,you saw the scan of superman destroying a planet bnut somehow is not accurate?.

#27 Posted by ShazamFan666 (423 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Prime 1 Million.

#28 Posted by SheenLantern (6806 posts) - - Show Bio

He probably can't even beat Thor 1v1.

Stop it, now. We've all had a bit of fun but you're being ridiculous now.

#29 Posted by toptom (1221 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Outside_85 (9575 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh look, Superman has never destroyed a planet... what kind of level are you operating on to ask this?

#31 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: I've never seen a base thor destroy a planet either, or BRB, or any hyperion (though I bet that's cause I barely see any Hyperion scans). Thor has only been stated on panel to shatter planets, I don't recall any scan of him having shattered an Earth Sized planet, and going off that, superman should be on that level.

#32 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior:

This was even confirmed to be planetoid by two characters in that comic...

@czarny_samael666 said:

Oh look, Superman has never destroyed a planet... what kind of level are you operating on to ask this?

Because Superman never did that. He was also never said by narrator to be able to do that, which would be as good as destroying a planet.

@czarny_samael666: I've never seen a base thor destroy a planet either, or BRB, or any hyperion (though I bet that's cause I barely see any Hyperion scans). Thor has only been stated on panel to shatter planets, I don't recall any scan of him having shattered an Earth Sized planet, and going off that, superman should be on that level.

I have posted BRB destroying a planet in other thread today.Right to left.

Hyperion was stated to use that kind of strength against Gladiator, Thor overmuscled Midgard Serpent, when he was crushing planet, his anti-force beam was commented by Rigel's robot to have that kind of power, his magic storm blocked planet level beam, his strength contest with Hercules was said by narrator, that if it would continue it would push Earth out of its orbit.

#33 Edited by Wardemon32 (4152 posts) - - Show Bio
@gokuwarrior said:

Can you please tell me why you put Superman One Million, Spectre, and The Presence? I hate seeing this stuff because its just plain old stupid. When someone ask these things their obviously not talking about Omnipotents or Nigh-Omnipotents or anything near that sort. If this is a debating website and you pick the most OP people ever against people who are just planet level WHAT IS THERE TO DEBATE ABOUT??

And OP clearly states that no omnipotents or reality warpers.

You would think that it would be obvious that you're not looking for obvious characters......

#34 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2009 posts) - - Show Bio

A Wally West that losses everyone he loved by the hands of the Avengers.

Flash could pull it off.

@toptom said:

@logy5000 said:

Superboy-Prime.

this.

@shazamfan666 said:

Superman Prime 1 Million.

and this.

Not with Captain Universe on the team.

#35 Posted by MonsterStomp (19366 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Edited by logy5000 (5929 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Jmarshmallow (8960 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, I'll be that guy.

Batman solos.

Now that I got that off my chest, I'm thinking a Flash that doesn't job!

Jmarshmallow

#38 Edited by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: BRB is as legit as it gets. I had forgotten about that scan. However, Superman has feats that put him on that level, and narrator statements that put him there as well. It's just a matter of cherry picking scans. I mean It all depends on where you get things from, for instance:

It's just a matter of where you find scans.

#39 Posted by Laughingstock (1519 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman (He can pick off most of them except for hulk and Thor, but I think he would take down hulk first and go onto Thor)

Deadman (Posses the strongest on the team and fight)

Flash (Speed Blitz)

(Old)Lobo (Endless Weapons, flying motorcycle)

The Red Bee

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

Green Lantern (Mogo)

Green Lantern (Batman)

Raven (Demon Form)

I'm probably forgetting a lot of others that could take them down.

#40 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2009 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: No Captain Universe is nearly omnipotent, SBP would be obliterated.

@monsterstomp: *Her* He said it's the current roster.

#42 Edited by Wolverine08 (43761 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331:

These are not narrator's words, but Superman's. It doesn't count. And that is the point: Superman said so more than one times, but his words have no value. The same about any other character. A specially when they're talking about themselves. Only people like Richards (if he is using tech to gain the knowledge) or beings like Watcher have it.

#46 Edited by MonsterStomp (19366 posts) - - Show Bio

@iheartzombies92: You may want to take Captain Universe off the roster, otherwise I don't see anyone below reality warping soloing.

#47 Posted by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

WHAT? MM not soloing sentry, hulk or iron man? i smell a fanboy.

MM will mind rape sentry hulk and ironman with ease dude

#48 Posted by Cooldes (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@shazamfan666: please learn to read OPs.

now,

I can't see anyone pulling this off with a Cap U on the team.

#49 Edited by Harrup (93 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Satanus.

#50 Edited by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

@laughingstock said:

Superman (He can pick off most of them except for hulk and Thor, but I think he would take down hulk first and go onto Thor)

Deadman (Posses the strongest on the team and fight)

Flash (Speed Blitz)

(Old)Lobo (Endless Weapons, flying motorcycle)

The Red Bee

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

Green Lantern (Mogo)

Green Lantern (Batman)

Raven (Demon Form)

I'm probably forgetting a lot of others that could take them down.

+

Green Lantern (Alan Scott)

monarch

martian manhunter

specture

anti monitor

monitor prime

Brianiac

dark monitor

there is way too many dude.. especially since it's the DC universe