This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by LifeShaver (104 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a versus thread.

Where would you comic fans put him as I have been on the lounge and they have him in high tier

#2 Posted by dondave (36685 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by LifeShaver (104 posts) - - Show Bio

It just says Vs threads aren’t allowed about Goku vs some some character. This is more of a what tier is he, as in he is in Wonder woman’s league or maybe spider-mans league. it’s more of where is he at than how would he fare against this character or that character

#4 Edited by LifeShaver (104 posts) - - Show Bio

It just says Vs threads aren’t allowed about Goku vs some some character. This is more of a what tier is he, as in he is in Wonder woman’s league or maybe spider-mans league. it’s more of where is he at than how would he fare against this character or that character

#5 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeshaver: SSJ 3 is about the same as WW, but with faster combat speed IMO. And energy attacks. Can't forget about those.

This is still basically a vs thread, so try to avoid putting it here in the future. Use the general discussion for disussion things like this about characters (Or title it differently, like "What tier is SSj3 Goku?")

#6 Edited by Jgames (1682 posts) - - Show Bio

I created something similar to this, so it will get banned. But he around superman, and Thor league, and can possible beat someone in that league or below. Although him being a multi solar system buster due to energy projectile and fight faster combat wise makes him special. And he can punch a planet into pieces.

#7 Posted by Mortein (2837 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he reached Superman's level roughly by the end of Frieza saga.

So far beyond that at SSJ3 level.

#8 Posted by KingOfAsh (3588 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Swamp Thing
  • Chaos King Mikaboshi
  • Anti-Monitor
  • Thanos
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • Shuma Gorath
  • Galactus
#9 Posted by TheReptile (190 posts) - - Show Bio

He is in the same tier bracket as Superman, Thor, Wonder Women, Silver Surfer etc. Some people won't want to say but Goku is on that level as those heroes espacally on Speed and Energy output wise. He has a lot of powers and techniques but could win or lose against anyone in the same tier bracket has him.

This thread should be banned though because a flame war will likely follow because Goku is a DBZ character and a inconsistent character so some people might not agree.

#10 Posted by capfan80 (348 posts) - - Show Bio

Best case scenario, Howard the Duck.

#11 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

• Swamp Thing
  • Chaos King Mikaboshi
  • Anti-Monitor
  • Thanos
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • Shuma Gorath
  • Galactus

he said who can goku beat not who can beat goku

#12 Posted by KingOfAsh (3588 posts) - - Show Bio

@takuu said:

@kingofash said:
  • Swamp Thing
  • Chaos King Mikaboshi
  • Anti-Monitor
  • Thanos
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • Shuma Gorath
  • Galactus

Well... That's embarssing... I seemed to have gotten them mixed up. If that's the case...

• World War Hulk
  • Odin
  • Most versions of Thor
  • Squirrel Girl (because she's a terrible overrated character worse than Goku)
#13 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@takuu said:

@kingofash said:
  • Swamp Thing
  • Chaos King Mikaboshi
  • Anti-Monitor
  • Thanos
  • Lucifer Morningstar
  • Shuma Gorath
  • Galactus

Well... That's embarssing... I seemed to have gotten them mixed up. If that's the case...

• World War Hulk
  • Odin
  • Most versions of Thor
  • Squirrel Girl (because she's a terrible overrated character worse than Goku)

let me fix that for you

#14 Edited by THC (367 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor w/ Power Gem could probably take a minority and put up a great fight against SSJ3 Goku, but he may still be susceptible to blitzing.

Thor has the advantage in durability and arguably physical strength, as well as the fighting skill to make the fight last. Thor should have the strength and speed wielding PG to trade blows with Goku, however his best bet for winning is the fact that he can redirect Goku's ki blasts back at him tenfold as powerful with Mjolnir.

#15 Posted by God_Spawn (37764 posts) - - Show Bio

@lifeshaver: Still a vs thread since you're asking what characters can beat him, thus enabling a debate. If you ask what tier he is in a different forum it should be ok. But this is barely different from a possible vs thread.