#6 Posted by Beware_My_Power (3458 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Vitalius (2612 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist and Scarlet Witch ?

#8 Edited by Potato (493 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-Retcon Beyonder.

Chaos Wars Hercules.

HoTU Thanos.

#9 Posted by TheQuestingBeast (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti Monitor, Zero Hour Parallax, the Presence, the Spectre, Primal Monitor, TOAA, The Beyonder, Living Tibunal, soooooooo many things in the universe

#10 Posted by Beware_My_Power (3458 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if Lucifer could just will it away...

#11 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (3312 posts) - - Show Bio

@thequestingbeast: monitors have no chance,parralax will get stomped, i dont agree with any of them except TOAA but if its the celestial i reckon pheonix wins

#12 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (3312 posts) - - Show Bio

@beware_my_power: if its wished away wouldnt all life be extinct in the universe?

#13 Posted by Beware_My_Power (3458 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by TheQuestingBeast (46 posts) - - Show Bio

@thequestingbeast: monitors have no chance,parralax will get stomped, i dont agree with any of them except TOAA but if its the celestial i reckon pheonix wins

...it has been done before, anti monitor would smash pheonix force in a battle that would destroy universes. One of pheonix's biggest feats is defeating galactus. Compared to many other beings galactus is not that strong. He devours worlds, anti monitor destroys a multiverse im sorry, your wrong.

#15 Posted by TheQuestingBeast (46 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/coie-anti-monitor-vs-phoenix-force-548769/

i almost flagged you for spite towards phoenix force, AM stomps

#16 Edited by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (3312 posts) - - Show Bio

@thequestingbeast: how flash one hitted anti monitor, and the pheonix created galactcus, and comicvine very dc orientated, for example people here also think flash can beat the avengers all at once, in that thread also people were talking about hosts, however i am not limiting the pheonix to a host, and anti monitor i personally couldnt see it stand a chance espically as flash has one hit broke it armour, you are aware the phoenix is life itself even galactcus knew he stood no chance vs jean grey as pheonix and thats only a very small fraction of the pheonix power

#17 Posted by Beware_My_Power (3458 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: wrong. Flash destroyed Monty's armor (pretty impressive), but AM has an energy form under his armor. You wanna know what happened after Wally destroyed the armor? AM disintegrated the SA JLA in one blast...

#18 Posted by kyrees (6650 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: living tribunal is no match against PF ?! writer forbid the second strongest being in marvel is no match to a universal being at the very best.

#19 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (3312 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: so where would you rank pheonix in marvel universe

#20 Posted by kyrees (6650 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Beware_My_Power (3458 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by kidman560 (7578 posts) - - Show Bio

its been said that Impossible Man could but its never actually been tried. i would love to see a battle between the 2

#23 Posted by kyrees (6650 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Beware_My_Power (3458 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by kyrees (6650 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Beware_My_Power (3458 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8477 posts) - - Show Bio

Othinus

#28 Posted by kidman560 (7578 posts) - - Show Bio

@beware_my_power: hey Impossible Man did no sell Pre Retcon Molecule Mans attacks before. im just saying if he wanted to he could probably beat the Phoenix Force

#29 Posted by Beware_My_Power (3458 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: Off topic: wasn't it stated somewhere that he could be the same person as mxy? 0_o

#30 Posted by kidman560 (7578 posts) - - Show Bio

@beware_my_power: not that i recall but his powers are very similar to Mxy's yes

#31 Posted by Beware_My_Power (3458 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Edited by kidman560 (7578 posts) - - Show Bio

@beware_my_power: anyways there will be people who disagree with me but Impossible Man no selling Pre Retcon Molecule Man's attacks give me reason to believe he has a chance at defeating the Phoenix Force i just wish i could find my grandfathers comic of that so i could scan it

#34 Posted by Beware_My_Power (3458 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by TheQuestingBeast (46 posts) - - Show Bio

@thequestingbeast: how flash one hitted anti monitor, and the pheonix created galactcus, and comicvine very dc orientated, for example people here also think flash can beat the avengers all at once, in that thread also people were talking about hosts, however i am not limiting the pheonix to a host, and anti monitor i personally couldnt see it stand a chance espically as flash has one hit broke it armour, you are aware the phoenix is life itself even galactcus knew he stood no chance vs jean grey as pheonix and thats only a very small fraction of the pheonix power

please dont even try...lol guys this is coming from the same dude who went on an international online server and said that the flash could one hit anti monitor...The Spectre needed help to beat AM!!! and did you even look at that link i posted because everyone said that pheonix force would get curbstomped...and then to ignore the Living Tribunal and the BEyonder, both of which are more powerful that Phoenix force is blasphemous you should be banned from Comic Vine for at least a year. Flagged for blasphemy towards the fabric of all sports, lol, smh flash one hit AM, ridiculous.

#36 Posted by TheQuestingBeast (46 posts) - - Show Bio

and oh btw any monitor could win and Hal Jordan as Zero Hour Parallax has his way with PF so ill give you one thing. Yup, PF can beat Galactus, not even a universal being, but does that define and unstoppable force? i think not, just stop it! Youre biased, when you make a forum you stay neutral, but you clearly wont hear of anything beating PF so why even make this? and the presence is equal to TOAA so how could you disagree? you contradicted yourself by basically agreeing that LT and Beyonder are the 2nd and 3rd most powerful beings but then said that PF could beat them so that means you think PF beats TOAA right after you said TOAA could beat PF. And oh btw, any monitor is stronger than One Above All celestial id say so how is it that OAA Celestial is a close match as you said but not LT and others? You are like the weather, your opinion seems to be wavering quite frequently. So basically here is his top 5

1. Phoenix force

2. TOAA

3. OAA Celestial

4. Beyonder

5. Living Tribunal

Im sorry but you need to get your facts right before posting this is laughable and egregious.

#37 Posted by ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2 (3312 posts) - - Show Bio

@thequestingbeast: extremley rude im reporting you to a mod as i feel insulted and scarred im only 10 and in the comics ive read the pheonix is always refrenced as infinite power

#38 Posted by Redmonkeyssj4 (913 posts) - - Show Bio

Toon Force>>>>>>>>>> All

#39 Edited by XiiX (9515 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Edited by Baron_von_Santa (4981 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: do not report anything. you will just call more witnesses here to see how much mistaken you are.

tell me, what is the Phoenix forces best feat?

#41 Edited by Thanofleeze (3366 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by ssj_god (8162 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2:

there's so much cosmic neigh omnipotent entities like beyonder, living tribunal etc...

it will be hard if u say which earth bound character can defeat or atleast challange the phoenix force.. well then only two names coming to my mind

1. franklin richards with full knowing of his powers
  2. shaman x-man without the worry of destroying himself
#43 Edited by Experio (17632 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder

#44 Posted by Funsiized (3861 posts) - - Show Bio

Hold my beer...

#45 Posted by JwwProd (10784 posts) - - Show Bio

#46 Posted by GraniteSoldier (9289 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? I get to be that guy?

Batman with prep.

#47 Edited by TheQuestingBeast (46 posts) - - Show Bio

@thequestingbeast: extremley rude im reporting you to a mod as i feel insulted and scarred im only 10 and in the comics ive read the pheonix is always refrenced as infinite power

lol, wow are you serious? it is not my problem i need to spend my time educating little children about things they spew from their mouth without researching at all. that is not rude in anyway, and NEVER has Phoenix Force been portrayed as infinite power. Show me one scan of this and i will believe. Phoenix beat only a MALNOURISHED Galactus, hardly infinite power when Anti Monitor can destroy universes and Living Tribunal as well as Beyonder are omniversal powers. I just think you should stop being so ridiculous and disrespectful to people who actually KNOW WHAT THEY ARE SAYING if they dont agree with you. There is no point in commenting on this if you only defend your case and refute any evidence to prove otherwise without listening to it. Sorry, youre wrong, youre absolutely wrong

#48 Posted by SC (13735 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah no it is rude and CV users are to be talking about the characters and source material, not other users. Which also means not referring to other users as "little children spewing things from their mouth" and just anything else thats personal commentary. Oh or trying to discredit them by talking about their posting behavior. You can disagree with other users but CV is an environment people can come to without being personally judged by others. So if you can't be civil or polite to other users? Don't address them at all. You can also ask them to stop addressing you if they seem annoying or argumentative.

extremley rude im reporting you to a mod as i feel insulted and scarred im only 10 and in the comics ive read the pheonix is always refrenced as infinite power

If you flag a comment, then just flag it, no reason to try and antagonize other users by calling attention to it. Also don't troll or antagonize other users either.

If either of you have questions or concerns, send a PM. Thanks and have a good weekend both of you.

#49 Posted by ComicStooge (14759 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin.

#50 Edited by Wolverine08 (45982 posts) - - Show Bio