What Alien Species could conquer DC Earth?

• 62 results
AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By AngryHulks

@cooldes said:

@sheenlantern: how was i talking sh*t? i'm sorry?

Bardock went super saiyan

i understand, but i'm saying, IF ALL the saiyans were together about to invade dc earth, they could, because vegeta, or kakarot, or bardock, would teach them ssj transformation.

all you need is ssj1 and technically you can go ssj4, especially because the saiyans teach their people how to control their great ape form, and that's all you need for ssj4.

a planet of ssj4's would definitely be too much for dc earth

Because even army of planet busters have no answers for someone like Alan Scott, Dr. Fate, Phantom Stranger, Jakeem Thunder, Zoom and Flash(s). Not to mention bunch of super-genius and prep master like Lex Luthor and Constantine.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@cooldes said:

@sheenlantern: the saiyans were still a powerful race. they literally sent their babies to conquer planets. and if all the saiyans are there, their prince vegeta or their warrior bardock, or even kakarot could teach them ssj transformation(s). apparently it's not that hard once you've seen it once as goten, kid trunks, goku jr, vegeta jr, gotenks(w/ssj3 that goku had to train for years non stop w/infinite energy in other world to get), and even gohan have shown us. and an entire plantet of Super Saiyans and broly is too much imho for the even the OP dcu.

They have no answer to Flash or MMH or Obsidian or Alan Scott....

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite: what rule? he said "there were no super saiyans before goku"

so i told him that bardock achieved super saiyan.

and what's with all the insults? i wasn't even replying to you, i'm pretty sure my reply was to sheenlantern.

and i'm not sure if you read the rest of that post, but it explains that with ALL the saiyans present and about to invade dc earth, they could easily ALL achieve ssj4, and an entire planet of ssj4 beings is too much for earth.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Celestialsapiens. If they decided to.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By willpayton

Because even army of planet busters have no answers for someone like Alan Scott, Dr. Fate, Phantom Stranger, Jakeem Thunder, Zoom and Flash(s). Not to mention bunch of super-genius and prep master like Lex Luthor and Constantine.

Yeah that's the problem with this type of battle... a group needs to have all the bases covered to have a chance at winning. They need to have raw power, speed, magic, and TP protection... especially if DC Earth gets prep. Just showing up with a huge space fleet and millions of super-soldiers wont help when someone opens up a black hole in the middle of your fleet, or magically turns everyone into frogs.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I love DBZ, the Saiyans stand no chance against DC earth. There are just too many powerhouses in DC to lose and they have no answer for DC's speed as well

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Cooldes

@angryhulks: dc earth right? alan scott's dc earth?

i don't want to start any flaming here, but each ssj4 saiyan is very much beyond a simple "planet buster". we have an entire planet of arguable galaxy busters. but with people like alan scott, dr. fate, and MM tp i'll give OP dc earth this win.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By AngryHulks

@cooldes said:

i don't want to start any flaming here, but each ssj4 saiyan is very much beyond a simple "planet buster". we have an entire planet of arguable galaxy busters. but with people like alan scott, dr. fate, and MM tp i'll give OP dc earth this win.

Alan Scott is from DC Earth, yes. In fact, he spent more of his time on Earth than other Earth's Green Lanterns since he is not in the Green Lantern Corps.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

Alan Scott is from DC Earth, yes. In fact, he spent more of his time on Earth than other Earth's Green Lanterns since he is not in the Green Lantern Corps.

dc earth just got prep >_> fak.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: i know he's from dc earth yes, he's the OG green lantern. but is he still on earth since merging with the starheart?

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 X_insignia1  Online

Don't really see any alien race beating the Spectre.

Scathan.

patzello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By patzello

Howard the Duck's Duck Planet. Who in the DCU can handle Quack-Fu?! Howard alone took over the Clevland music scene after stomping a Dark Overlord!

Can you do that, Wonder Woman?!

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@patzello said:

Howard the Duck's Duck Planet. Who in the DCU can handle Quack-Fu?! Howard alone took over the Clevland music scene after stomping a Dark Overlord!

Can you do that, Wonder Woman?!

you win this argument