Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

All Rex did was punk a bunch of marvel abstracts. Mxy on the other hand, actually destroyed the DC omniverse. 

Mxy wins. 

Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@RiseofApocalypse said:
"All Rex did was punk a bunch of marvel abstracts. Mxy on the other hand, actually destroyed the DC omniverse.  Mxy wins.  "

No to mention breaking the 4th wall.
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@RiseofApocalypse said:
"All Rex did was punk a bunch of marvel abstracts. Mxy on the other hand, actually destroyed the DC omniverse.  Mxy wins.  "

He destroyed the Multiverse... 

& Rex was going to Alter the Multiverse back to Original Cosmic Egg...& ALL Abstracts where scared completely shitless & would'nt even dare attack him & could only pled with him not to destroy them... 

It's a tough fight, I think Mxy takes it but Rex is someone that can give him a battle
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Pr_Beyonder said:
" @RiseofApocalypse said:
No to mention breaking the 4th wall. "
Yea, that's not really an impressive feat. She-Hulk's done it multiple times. Galactus has done it once.
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"@RiseofApocalypse said:
He destroyed the Multiverse...  & Rex was going to Alter the Multiverse back to Original Cosmic Egg...& ALL Abstracts where scared completely shitless & would'nt even dare attack him & could only pled with him not to destroy them...   It's a tough fight, I think Mxy takes it but Rex is someone that can give him a battle "

Mxy broke the 4th wall though =/
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@GamorasBigDaddy said:

He destroyed the Multiverse...  & Rex was going to Alter the Multiverse back to Original Cosmic Egg...& ALL Abstracts where scared completely shitless & would'nt even dare attack him & could only pled with him not to destroy them...   It's a tough fight, I think Mxy takes it but Rex is someone that can give him a battle "
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/wf24.jpg  
"No more Infinite Earth's."
"No more alternative UniverseS."
"No more Pasts. No more Futures."
"No more Superdopes."
"No more anything
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
No to mention breaking the 4th wall. "
Yea, that's not really an impressive feat. She-Hulk's done it multiple times. Galactus has done it once. "

Once that because the writers were present within the actual comic reality? 

Mxy actually jumped out of the comic didn't he?
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:

"No more Superdopes."
"No more anything.  "

Yes and??? 

Destroyed DCU's Multiverse...
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By sexy_merc

WF Mxy without much trouble.

Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pr_Beyonder

Hehehe...oh Mxy
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:

"No more Superdopes."
"No more anything.  "
 Yes and???  Destroyed DCU's Multiverse... "
Anti-Monitor did that. He actually destroyed that time-line in which Anti-Monitor destroys the DC multi-verse along with the future time-lines. Omniverse.
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:

"No more Superdopes."
"No more anything.  "
Anti-Monitor did that. He actually destroyed that time-line in which Anti-Monitor destroys the DC multi-verse along with the future time-lines. Omniverse. "

nothing there suggests Omniverse... 
Each Multiverse in marvel is said/suggesed to have Infinite Universes but Obviously it's not quite as Infinite as it suggests... 

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:

"No more Superdopes."
"No more anything.  "
Anti-Monitor did that. He actually destroyed that time-line in which Anti-Monitor destroys the DC multi-verse along with the future time-lines. Omniverse. "
nothing there suggests Omniverse... Each Multiverse in marvel is said/suggesed to have Infinite Universes but Obviously it's not quite as Infinite as it suggests...   "
So, destroying the previous multi-verse along with the future multi-verses =/= Destroying the omniverse? Explain.
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:

"No more Superdopes."
"No more anything.  "
nothing there suggests Omniverse... Each Multiverse in marvel is said/suggesed to have Infinite Universes but Obviously it's not quite as Infinite as it suggests...   "

Term multiverse in marvel was retconned. 

It's now a group of universes with similar realities,megaverse is a group of multiverse,(nothing so far infinite),and finally the omniverse with an infinite amount of universes(all realities)
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@RiseofApocalypse said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:

"No more Superdopes."
"No more anything.  "
So, destroying the previous multi-verse along with the future multi-verses =/= Destroying the omniverse? Explain. "

That;s not what it's saying at all, I see why your confused... 
There's only 1 Multverse involved with Mxy destroying...
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@GamorasBigDaddy said:
"@GamorasBigDaddy said:

" @GamorasBigDaddy said:
" @GamorasBigDaddy said:

"No more Superdopes."
"No more anything.  "
So, destroying the previous multi-verse along with the future multi-verses =/= Destroying the omniverse? Explain. "
That;s not what it's saying at all, I see why your confused... There's only 1 Multverse involved with Mxy destroying... "
He destroyed the previous multi-verse (no more infinite earths) and the futures (no more futures meaning that no more multi-verses). If that's not omniverse, then tell me what is.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Worlds Funniest Mxy for the win here
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@King Saturn said:
"Worlds Funniest Mxy for the win here "

@King Saturn said:
"Worlds Funnest Mxy for the win here "

Fixed =P
Random Bucket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By Random Bucket

Worlds Funnest Mxy wins this easily. breaking the 4th wall is freaking impressive I don't care what anyone says being able to rewrite whole omniverses is a freaking fantastic feat and no one can argue otherwise well except for maybe RiseofApocalypse. And even if you don't think power over everything in comics and the real world is enough then how about being able to snap multiverses out of existence.