Wesley Gibson vs Captain America / Black Widow / Punisher

Avatar image for oosupermanthathoeoo
oOSupermanThatHoeOo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sorry I'm too lazy to implement pic's, I'm talking movie, not comic, versions here. Wesley Gibson is from Wanted.

All aims here are to kill. Cap' , Widow get their standard getup, Punisher gets his naked M4 ( burst fire only ) from warzone and a 1911. Wesley gets two cz 75 9mm pistols and has plenty of magazines, ammunition to spare.

Fight starts out on a moving train, downtown chicago ( because why the hell not! ). Adding, no prior knowledge of eachother and fight starts with some distance between them, say at either ends of the passenger train.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By reaverlation

Steve throws his shield through Gibson ftw.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MonsterStomp

Don't know who Gibson is, but seriously, who's in the OP's avi?

oOSupermanThatHoeOo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^ I might be inclined to agree. I may as well officially weigh in. Wesley pops two rounds and instantly brains Punisher and Widow, Steve will surely have to discharge the barrage of rounds soon to follow ( unless Wes staggers his reloads ) and then punts him. But I think more likely Wesley pops his knee caps with steel and finishes him. That shield has a limited surface area...y' know.

@monsterstomp Wesley Gibson is the anti hero from the Wanted comic series/ film adaptation. He's basically an assassin who can slow his interpretation of his surroundings down and curve bullets, change their trajectory to hit his targets. And the girl, I'll never tell.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesley should win he has higher reflexes and can and will curve bullets around caps shield.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Pretty much what he said above, Cap won't expect a bullet coming around his Shield and Black Widow and Punisher die the moment the match starts.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know who Gibson is, but seriously, who's in the OP's avi?

Demi Rose.

You're welcome.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MonsterStomp

@veshark: Aw you're late haha, I already found out :P

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesley drops the team rather easily with The Cap going down last. I don't see Black Widow nor Punisher lasting more than a minute maybe against Wesley, and that might even be much.

oOSupermanThatHoeOo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oosupermanthathoeoo: Nah I stole the photo and uploaded it to Google images. Then her name just came up. So I feel like a pro hacker...and I'm proud.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MonsterStomp
oOSupermanThatHoeOo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So we agree, Gibson murder stomps these 3. Good. As for Tits Mcgee... # WhoeverSheNeedsToBeNowINeedASecondForMyselfPleez (zip)

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RisingBean

@oosupermanthathoeoo said:

So we agree, Gibson murder stomps these 3. Good. As for Tits Mcgee... # WhoeverSheNeedsToBeNowINeedASecondForMyselfPleez (zip)

Why make threads you have preconceived aspirations for? Seems spiteful.

Also. Yet another example that the ability to make threads shouldn't be an option before a certain number of posts.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Wesley murders them all with one curved bullet.

#He'sjustthatgood

oOSupermanThatHoeOo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: And you reasonably expect that users whom post in this subsection don't have their own notions about who should, could arise victorious within these illustrations? I thinks it's utterly ridiculous to expect otherwise.

Beyond that, in realizing a potential adversary I think I picked an appropriate array of similarly skilled opponents, surely enough of them to potentially counterbalance Gibsons advantages. Infact some of us are looking for arguments contrary to our "aspirations."

I really just wanted to entertain the idea of this character in vs. threads, as I've come across none thus far. I'm almost of the belief that he can fittingly kill any comics character who's subject to mortal wounding by gunshot, maybe even two at a time, and doesn't have reactionary feats beyond his perceptions. Anyway, I shall probe. G'day

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oosupermanthathoeoo: As the OP you're the host of the thread. If you clearly think one side wins, you made a spite thread. Thinking somebody stomps his foes and that is "good" shows that is your intent. It's been flagged as spite.

You should look over the forum rules before continuing to make threads.

oOSupermanThatHoeOo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean:

I added my two cents because I realized this thread was going nowhere since no one realizes who this character is. I can edit out my sentiments if that makes it any better. Really though, if it gets dropped then I'm pressing this character even harder in subsequent matchups ( even though I don't necessarily want to :D )

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shield to the face

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oosupermanthathoeoo: I've read the trade and watched the movie. Wes is a beast and you should probably gimp him a bit if you want a fair fight. The movie bullet bending makes this a slaughter. Even having the heroes were aware of this ability you would make it a bit more fair. But as it stands, Widow takes cover. As she is prepping to leap out and shoot at Wes, a bullet magically curves around the cover and kills her. If the team is aware of this, maybe, just maybe they can deal with it.

It wouldn't hurt to either limit his bullets at start or add a few "bullet timers" like Buck. But as it stands, this is spite or very close to it.

Although after sleeping on it I think maybe Cap may be able to tank a bullet and one shot Wes. Sadly Widow and Punisher die if they get shot at with looping bullets.

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wesley shoots them with the same bullet