• 35 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Edited by Kingjohnrocks (1989 posts) - - Show Bio

@t1000rapeshisass:

Watch Your Language (and Attitude)

Just like the rest of the site, the Battle Forum is “Kid Friendly”. This means no cursing and no name calling. And while there’s no strict rule against having an attitude or being a jerk, if you can’t discuss something without throwing insults you probably shouldn’t try. The attitude thing extends into being a gracious winner or loser. If, after a long debate, you find that your position has withstood all attacks against it while the opposition’s hasn’t, there’s no need to be obnoxious about it. If it turns out that you were wrong the whole time, don’t get mad, just accept it. These things really aren’t important enough to get bent out of shape over. (And when the time comes that you’ve switched positions, you won’t want someone being obnoxious because they “beat” you or acting like a child because they “lost”.)

#52 Posted by Chibi_cute (4449 posts) - - Show Bio

@t1000rapeshisass: FACEPALM YOU FAIL TROLL.

I BET 10 BLACK NEGRO GHETTOS FROM BROOKLYN CAN RAPE A T-800 AND YOUR ASS.

#53 Posted by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff
#54 Posted by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio

@t1000rapeshisass: FACEPALM YOU FAIL TROLL.

I BET 10 BLACK NEGRO GHETTOS FROM BROOKLYN CAN RAPE A T-800 AND YOUR ASS.

.....Yeah, not cool. Avoid posts like that in the future.

Staff
#55 Posted by Chibi_cute (4449 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Anyways his logic is amusing he stated that galactus and superman etc will be erased from existence just by the flick of finger by a t-800 LOL

#56 Edited by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute said:

@k4tzm4n: Anyways his logic is amusing he stated that galactus and superman etc will be erased from existence just by the flick of finger by a t-800 LOL

I'm aware how flawed his arguments are, but that doesn't mean you stoop to his level. Flag his posts and ignore him. I or another mod will delete/ban the accounts when we have the time.

Staff
#57 Posted by Chibi_cute (4449 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: It is also my fault that i was dragged by his trolling and stepped down to his level just to fight him.

Thank you for the advice.

#58 Posted by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff
#62 Posted by laflux (14112 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Don't respond to him, just flag and move on.........................

#63 Edited by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: I didn't. I only responded to CC above. I stopped reading TFan's posts a long time ago. I just delete/ban and move on if I spot 'em.

Staff
#65 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6936 posts) - - Show Bio

Wesker curbstomps. He is way too quick for the t-800 to handle.

#67 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7731 posts) - - Show Bio

Why isn't he permabanned yet

and Wesker