Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By jashro44

@nickzambuto said:

@jashro44 said:

@Genxsis said:

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto: Stan Lee stated spider-man was the strongest in the marvel universe at a time when there weren't a lot of people with super strength...The only other people who did were thing, hulk and thor.

Colossus. Juggernaut. Namor the Submariner. Venom. Galactus. The Silver Surfer. All other Gods for Asgard. The Abomination.

Nope, there seem to be a good deal of folks floating around that Stan the Man didn't give credit to at that point. Just sayin.

A lot of those people didn't exists when that was stated. Except namor who wasn't a hero at the time (And probably isn't one now).

EDIT: the below comment was for you I just forgot to hit reply so sorry about that.

Most of them did, Venom is the only one who wasn't around during the first Spider-Man Annual.

Yea but a lot of those people weren't and still aren't hero's. I think Stan was talking about characters with on goings only. Anyways doesn't matter since a lot of characters have been added who are stronger then spider-man.

Planner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Planner

Wesker

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Genxsis said:

Huh? How is that possible? Abomination is one of hulks primary foes. If you have Thor, you have Odin and Loki and The guy that guards (Really don't remember his name) The warriors three. Like all that goes without saying. Colossus is hella old. Dates back to Astonishing I'm pretty sure back when Wolverine sounded like an he was from Australia. Venom, maybe not. I'm pretty sure you have Galactus is you have Thing which means you have Surfer.

If I am wrong, I'm wrong and would be willing to admit such, but all signs point to most of the people I listed actually being around at the time.

Abomination wasn't created until 1967, Colossus wasn't created until 1975. Surfer and Galactus were 1966. The only time Wolverine sounded like he was from australia was in the Pryde of the X-Men cartoon which was released in the 80's. In the Comic books he has always been Canadian since he was created in 1974.

BOJAQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By BOJAQ

is this current deadpool or the deadpool of the Umvc video game? if old deadpool then marvel side takes the cake easy. if newer one then Wade & Parker Just Barely take it.

allfornot2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By allfornot2

Spidey could solo with extreme difficulty. The Way of The Spider mixed with Spider-sense would probably give him the win. Throw in Deadpool who's no h2h slouch himself and the team has got this.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By jeanroygrant

SM.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By laflux

Huh Spidey solo's. This fight has been done before (by me in fact) and the general theme was that wesker puts up a good fight but ultimately loses.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By AngryHulks
No Caption Provided

Wesker has more speed and durability than Spider-Man, but Spider-Man have more strength, and his spider-sense (and reflexes) allows him to dodge almost anything Wesker throws at.

Wesker can easily beat Deadpool, but he can't keep Deadpool down forever because his immortality.