User Lists: 0

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9  Edited By Urban_Ninja_X

@monsterstomp: Wesker doesn't have a versatile range of abilities at his disposal, Scorpion and SubZero do. Wesker's regeneration helps heal woulds and makes him slightly immortal in a sense, but it's not comparable to Scorpion's specter-based immortality. Wesker does not have an answer to Hellfire or Absolute Zero temperatures. I have a feeling the two Ninja are going to create a Duo-Fatality.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@urban_ninja_x: One thing I'd like to point out is that Sub Zero hasn't displayed Absolute Zero temperatures. Other than that, who on the team do you think would be the MVP?

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Wow, I got Absolute Zero mistaken for Flash-Freeze. My apologies. How I mixed them up is beyond me. As for your question about the MVP? I'd say both Scorpion and SubZero due to joint-Fatality (wishful thinking).

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird said:

@urban_ninja_x said:

Scorpion and SubZero.

easy

Definitely not easily. They're going to have trouble.

If chris and sheva could do it then what makes you think they couldn't? I'm sorry but he gets his spine ripped out.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 juiceboks  Moderator

Wesker blitzes and oneshots them both.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still need to play MK X but Wesker probably wins based on there feats outside that. Unless we count fatalities all though assuming thats not allowed based on previous discussions.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker.Team hardly use their powers in a fight.

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Still need to play MK X but Wesker probably wins based on there feats outside that. Unless we count fatalities all though assuming thats not allowed based on previous discussions.

I don't see how fatalities would change anything anyway. Not sure if they add much.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Why aren't fatalities allowed?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Because monsterstomp doesn't believe they are valid in other threads and we have debated it before....If memory serves neither do you?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I merely disagree with their existence due to being gameplay triggered cutscenes unless backed up by canon. But if they somehow miraculously make the fight more fair, I'll allow it.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By kuroimugetsu

I think either of the team can win. There powers should be relatively the same as other mk games. Scorpion can take wesker to his dimension and that's gg. Subzero will most likely freeze him. I'll admit wesker might be faster but other abilities make up for this, especially long range and unless wesker has knowledge he either gets froze or burnt

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By Cream_God

Wesker

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kuroimugetsu

@cgoodness: how scorpion teleports ...no? Takes to dimension ...grows in power and burns him ... no? What is wesker doing?

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scorpion can definitely take him on his own. Sub zero has a slight chance of doing it on his own as well

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MonsterStomp

But Sub Zero > Scorpion :/

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BeaconofStrength

Speed feats for the duo?

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By kuroimugetsu

The team should be somewhere around peak human physical capacity. Well under wesker however scorpion and Subzero also have abilities which can one shot wesker. And iirc didn't wesker lose to some regular humans? And still scorpion teliportation him to his dimension and is imortal ...gg

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird said:

@urban_ninja_x said:

@enemybird said:

@urban_ninja_x said:

Scorpion and SubZero.

easy

Definitely not easily. They're going to have trouble.

If chris and sheva could do it then what makes you think they couldn't? I'm sorry but he gets his spine ripped out.

Chris and Sheva could do it through the power of PIS. Wesker blitzes and punches through their hearts or cuts their heads off with a knife hand strike. Even if Scorpion manages to recover from it they would still lose by win conditions.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#29  Edited By Rouflex

Wisky.

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alessandro_souzamarques: I agree wesker was on another level lol. i kept thinking while I was playing the game, how the hell hasn't this casual bullet timer merked me yet. Worse off, whenever we engaged in cqc in the game weskers fighting speed seemed to dramatically slow down. It's a shame I would love to see wesker go all out

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I will side with Wesker for now.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lxlgiftedlxl: I dont know about thay. If anything 1vs1 wesker could pull some bs with Subzero but scorpion teliports. He's also immortal. He drags wesker to his dimension afterwards it's gg. Fighting them simultaneously is just a death wish ...don't u listen to jadakiss :)

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed feats for the duo?

Both can teleport.

Scorpion could blitz special operatives. Sub Zero blitzed Torr and two of Kotal Khan's soldiers from 3 different directions.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Cream_God

@kuroimugetsu: hes casually dodging all that and palm striking them

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker stomps.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: palm striking scorpion ... oh the one who teliports ....??

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuroimugetsu: how's he gonna teleport if he can't react to Wesker?

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp:

Wasn't Wesker Captain of the S.T.A.R.S alpha team? apart from BFR, I think he could do it. Not to mention these two aren't on the best terms, their coop would be shakey at best...

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 juiceboks  Moderator

Teleportation-like speeds>teleportation

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: how would wesker react if scorpion teliports? Also scorpion is imortal. What is hitting him very hard going to do. Scorpion teliports to his dimension. Actually there was A death battle I believe with ryu vs scorpion in which he used this same tactic to beat ryu using the power of nothing. If scorpion can handle that than he can handle lol wesker. Weskers only chance is to literally take them both out immediately. The chance of him doing that is zero. again scorpion is imortal. and no knowledge means he gets froze or burnt no? I'm not trying to be hostile just debating my point

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: how would wesker react if scorpion teleports? Also scorpion is immortal. What is hitting him very hard going to do. Scorpion teleports to his dimension. Actually there was A death battle I believe with ryu vs scorpion in which he used this same tactic to beat ryu using the power of nothing. If scorpion can handle that than he can handle lol wesker. Weskers only chance is to literally take them both out immediately. The chance of him doing that is zero. again scorpion is immortal. and no knowledge means he gets froze or burnt no? I'm not trying to be hostile just debating my point

Wesker would blitz Scorpion before he teleported, he has been KOd before (not seeing anything about game feats not being used) deathbattle isn't a good source, Wesker has the speed to take them both down immediately (hes many times faster than bullet speed), they'd have to tag Wesker for that which they cant.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By kuroimugetsu

@cgoodness: ok I admit that chris and Sheva being able to even interact with wesker in cqc was complete bs. But with that aside. Scorpion is imortal. What attacks can he do? And unless the duo is standing literally right next to each other ko'ing them instantly is not likely. I do agree wesker has some scary speed feats. but scorpion can tank those attacks all day. The probability of wesker landing any significant blow to scorpion before he thinks to teliport to his dimension and completely own him is slim to none. Plus he has to watch out about getting insta froze. I do agree his h2h is better but can't Subzero encase his body in ice or move as icy mist or something? And once scorpion sees how fast wesker is all he has to, do is teliport. I think it's a lot less work for the duo. Scorpion possibly solos. Wesker has no good destructive feat to put an imortal scorpion down. I think scorpion pulls the victory here

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: ok I admit that chris and Sheva being able to even interact with wesker in cqc was complete bs. But with that aside. Scorpion is imortal. What attacks can he do? And unless the duo is standing literally right next to each other ko'ing them instantly is not likely. U do agree wesker has some scary speed feats. but scorpion can tank those attacks all day. The probability of wesker landing any significant blow to scorpion before he thinks to teliport to his dimension and completely own him is slim to none. Plus he has to watch out about getting insta froze. I do agree his h2h is better but can't Subzero encase his body in ice or move as icy mist or something? And once scorpion sees how fast wesker is all he has to, do is teliport. I think it's a lot less work for the duo. Scorpion possibly solos. Wesker has no good destructive feat to put an imortal scorpion down. I think scorpion pulls the victory here

Hes punched through steel, does Scorpion have feats to suggest he can tank that hit? Whats stopping Wesker from just ripping Scorpions head off? And when has Scorpion ever dodged or reacted to anything bullet speed?

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: scorpion being imortal for one. Secondly are u suggesting that scorpion can't tank a simple punch. I admit wesker is strong however scorpion fights opponents with super human strength all the time. What's so special about wesker? ...again he has to simultaneously take out both to even have a chance of winning here. And that's unlikely. 1vs1 is better chances for wesker.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker punching through steel is impressive. But scorpion goes against opponents who could do that easily. Just about anyone in the mk roster. Lol "steel level"

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dont see how wesker doesnt just speed blitz their heads off.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By kuroimugetsu

@nerdchore: scorpion fights in tournament with super human level beings but can't tank a punch from wesker?

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuroimugetsu said:

@cgoodness: how would wesker react if scorpion teliports? Also scorpion is imortal. What is hitting him very hard going to do. Scorpion teliports to his dimension. Actually there was A death battle I believe with ryu vs scorpion in which he used this same tactic to beat ryu using the power of nothing. If scorpion can handle that than he can handle lol wesker. Weskers only chance is to literally take them both out immediately. The chance of him doing that is zero. again scorpion is imortal. and no knowledge means he gets froze or burnt no? I'm not trying to be hostile just debating my point

Wesker is much faster than Scorpion. Scorpion simply can't surprise Wesker. Wesker is fast enough to just blitz him before he even thinks about using his teleportation abilities. He can't tag Wesker either. Using Deathbattle as proof isn't really a good argument.

@kuroimugetsu said:

Wesker punching through steel is impressive. But scorpion goes against opponents who could do that easily. Just about anyone in the mk roster. Lol "steel level"

Actually that was titanium. Wesker can punch through titanium with his fingers. Show me anyone Scorpion ever fought doing something like that.

Also, Wesker uses spear hand and knife hand strikes, dealing stabbing and cutting damage, respectively. He can basically cut their heads off.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By kuroimugetsu

@alessandro_souzamarques: are you implying that no one that scorpion has fought can punch through titanium? Secondly, how do u know that was titanium? Third ... with no knowledge how will he know scorpion is teliporting him to another dimension? He has no knowledge. Scorpion can equally surprise wesker. Ur argument isn't thay strong. Also scorpion is imortal. Punching a hole in his chest won't kill him. And he can survive without a head. Imortal. So that's why he wins

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By nerdchore

@kuroimugetsu: im saying he cant tank him blitzing him and getting his head ripped off.