Wesker vs Quicksilver

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Edgeworth_11

They start 25 feet apart. Standard gear and no prep. They have minimal knowledge of each other.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Albert Wesker. He would catch on quickly to Pietro's moves, and would take him down with effectiveness. Fight over.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By progenitorigin

Albert Wesker.  Far more intelligent, moves so fast it looks as if he's teleporting, he would have the timing in his reflexes to catch Quicksilver off guard.  There goes another test subject.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Matezoide2

Quicksilver beats the living hell out of Wesker

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Matezoide said:
Quicksilver beats the living hell out of Wesker
For realz
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Matezoide: Damn.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Edgeworth_11

I wish I could see those scans.
Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@Edgeworth_11 said:
Same here.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Edgeworth_11

My work computer won't let me :P
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Matezoide2
@Illuminatus said:
it is ok,most people that dont know Pietro very well would assume he cant beat Wesker

@GrandSymbiote94 said:
@Edgeworth_11 said:
Same here.

cant you click the links?
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Matezoide2
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
@Edgeworth_11 said:
Same here.
just found out the first 3 scans arent working,i will upload then here

@Edgeworth_11 said:
My work computer won't let me :P

lol,that happens to me all the time :P
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By progenitorigin

Since this is a random encounter with little to no knowledge, Quicksilver probably could catch Wesker off guard, however, with prep? It goes to Wesker.
Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@Matezoide said:
@Illuminatus said:
it is ok,most people that dont know Pietro very well would assume he cant beat Wesker

@GrandSymbiote94 said:
@Edgeworth_11 said:
Same here.
Out of all those links I could only see 2 scans and 1 partially.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Matezoide2
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
@Matezoide said:
@Illuminatus said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:
@Edgeworth_11 said:
Same here.
Out of all those links I could only see 2 scans and 1 partially.
wierd,it is just working just fine here
and other partially is suposed to look like that

anyway,that`s what Pietro does to Mr.X
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Edgeworth_11

I think in a random fight, Quicksilver has a great chance to catch Wesker off guard. With prep, Wesker can probably cook up something nasty. Hmm..
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Matezoide2
@progenitor said:

Since this is a random encounter with little to no knowledge, Quicksilver probably could catch Wesker off guard, however, with prep? It goes to Wesker.

what is Wesker gonna do with prep time? seriously,he cant build robots to aid him,he cant develop a sonic device to KO Quicksilver,he cant develop an air-bone T-Virus and he is an idiot as a fighter,Albert seriously sucks at prep and no showing suggests otherwise
if you are using the logic ``he is a scientist,so he wins with prep-time`` without naming a single feat he has done through the course of his entire story as a video-game villain,then dont bother.....seriously
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Matezoide2
@Edgeworth_11 said:
With prep, Wesker can probably cook up something nasty. Hmm..
he has never done anything remotely impressive with prep-time....really what is he going to do?
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Well, he is a genius. Maybe he can enhance his strength and speed? lol I donno, whetever he brings, Quicksilver will be dangerous.

He did grant himself those powers so who knows what else he can do. But ya, Pietro is still gonna take this IMO.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Matezoide2
@Edgeworth_11 said:
Well, he is a genius. Maybe he can enhance his strength and speed? lol I donno, whetever he brings, Quicksilver will be dangerous.
key word,`maybe`,Wesker has done nothing that suggests he can do anything with prep-time
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By progenitorigin
@Matezoide said:
@progenitor said:
what is Wesker gonna do with prep time? seriously,he cant build robots to aid him,he cant develop a sonic device to KO Quicksilver and he is an idiot as a fighter,Albert seriously sucks at prep and no showing suggests otherwiseif you are using the logic ``he is a scientist,so he wins with prep-time`` without naming a single feat he has done through the course of his entire story as a video-game villain,then dont bother.....seriously

I'm not using the "he is a scientist, so he wins with prep-time" argument.  That's your assumption.  Wesker even without powers and limited ammunition took down the Proto-Tyrant (RE: UC), not to mention he's had missiles explode point blank in his face without even flinching (RE:5), is able to punch through solid steel (when he punched through a missile to access Uroboros), and is able to put his hand through a human torso like he did to Lord Spencer (RE:5).  Wesker's also taken down two helmeted tyrants at once by his lonesome (RE:UC), with prep he's enslaved an entire West African town, with the indigenous involved.  With prep he's engineered his own strain of virus, with prep he had all of a special branch of S.T.A.R.S. killed by B.O.W's. (RE).  Without prep he's easily taken 2 skilled combatants on at once, he's taken down tyrants, so yes, I believe with prep he could take down Quicksilver.  If you're just going to assume and act pretentious rather than debate, don't bother. ...seriously
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By nefarious

Quicksilver wins, easily.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#23  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@progenitor said:
Albert Wesker.  Far more intelligent, moves so fast it looks as if he's teleporting, he would have the timing in his reflexes to catch Quicksilver off guard.  There goes another test subject.

agreed.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By progenitorigin

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Matezoide2
@progenitor said:
@Matezoide said:
@progenitor said:
what is Wesker gonna do with prep time? seriously,he cant build robots to aid him,he cant develop a sonic device to KO Quicksilver and he is an idiot as a fighter,Albert seriously sucks at prep and no showing suggests otherwiseif you are using the logic ``he is a scientist,so he wins with prep-time`` without naming a single feat he has done through the course of his entire story as a video-game villain,then dont bother.....seriously
I'm not using the "he is a scientist, so he wins with prep-time" argument.  That's your assumption.  Wesker even without powers and limited ammunition took down the Proto-Tyrant (RE: UC), not to mention he's had missiles explode point blank in his face without even flinching (RE:5), is able to punch through solid steel (when he punched through a missile to access Uroboros), and is able to put his hand through a human torso like he did to Lord Spencer (RE:5).  Wesker's also taken down two helmeted tyrants at once by his lonesome (RE:UC), with prep he's enslaved an entire West African town, with the indigenous involved.  With prep he's engineered his own strain of virus, with prep he had all of a special branch of S.T.A.R.S. killed by B.O.W's. (RE).  Without prep he's easily taken 2 skilled combatants on at once, he's taken down tyrants, so yes, I believe with prep he could take down Quicksilver.  If you're just going to assume and act pretentious rather than debate, don't bother. ...seriously
you are the one who said he wins with prep and failed to back up that opnion with facts.
Proto-Tyrant - Who cares? Mr.X could have done that with both hands tied-up
taking missiles is impressive,but he was injured to the point he literaly collapses on the ground and allows Chris to inject the plot-device on him
You just said he took down a Proto-Tyrant while powerless.....how is a much better equiped Wesker with powers taking down 2 of then remotely close to impressive?
Batman has done stuff more impressive than these strength feats
ZOMG,he enslaved a (relatively) small town with crap technology by using a mind-controlling virus,wich took several months to happen,plus help from Excella,Irving and several others factors,thats sooooo impressive *sarcasm*
ho,please,he just leaved a bunch of B.O.W`s. where the S.T.A.R.S.`s mission was going to take place,anyone could have done that,like it or not
Quicksilver just defeated a dude that has beaten the crap out of Wolverine and Taskmaster who also reads minds and knew all his moves....Mr.X is a much better fighter than 50 Chrises put together
Jill Valentine with barely any equipment took down a Tyrant as well and even held her own against freaking Nemesis
the only way Wesker can win with prep-time is if he infects the water supply of where Pietro lives and hope he will turn into a zombie,anything else that involves direct combat he cant possibly win
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Matezoide2
@progenitor said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

oh yeah....i wonder what`s more impressive *rolls eyes*
 oh yeah....i wonder what`s more impressive *rolls eyes*
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@progenitor said:
agreed.
Agreed why? Wesker looks so fast he teleports to a regular human. To someone who crossed the globe in over 90 seconds in actual speed wouldn't look fast at all.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Lance Bastro

quicksilver has much faster top speeds, but wesker has faster burst speeds plus tactical awareness., strength AND tyrant stamina, healing and durability.

in the majority, wesker wins, but through p.i.s (the p-273829 shot thing), silver can win.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Matezoide2
@god_spawn said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@progenitor said:
agreed.
Agreed why? Wesker looks so fast he teleports to a regular human. To someone who crossed the globe in over 90 seconds in actual speed wouldn't look fast at all.
besides,Spider-Man and even Captain America have moved faster than the human eye could follow
heck,Daken moved faster than Super-Humans could follow
and a pre-upgrade Quicksilver was able to keep up with Spidey,just like Current managed to pin him into the ground with no effort

@Lance Bastro
Wesker isnt anywhere as fast as Quicksilver and given how Chris managed to injure him in hand-to-hand,as well as Sheeva`s knife entered his arm,he cant take over 100 punches from a guy that moves several thousands miles per second
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Matezoide: Precisely, all because he looks fast to a human doesn't mean he will look fast to someone else who can do the same thing and especially faster in regards to quicksilver.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Matezoide2
@god_spawn said:

@Matezoide: Precisely, all because he looks fast to a human doesn't mean he will look fast to someone else who can do the same thing and especially faster in regards to quicksilver.

indeed
the only advantage Wesker has is fighting skills (irrelevant), superior strength (even less relevant),durability and healing factor (wich can only delay the inevitable)
as shown,regular humans have better speed feats than he does
Albert stands absolutely no chance
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Lance Bastro
@Matezoide said:
@god_spawn said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@progenitor said:
agreed.
besides,Spider-Man and even Captain America have moved faster than the human eye could follow
heck,Daken moved faster than Super-Humans could follow
and a pre-upgrade Quicksilver was able to keep up with Spidey,just like Current managed to pin him into the ground with no effort

@Lance Bastro: Wesker isnt anywhere as fast as Quicksilver and given how Chris managed to injure him in hand-to-hand,as well as Sheeva`s knife entered his arm,he cant take over 100 punches from a guy that moves several thousands miles per second
wesker was poisoned during that battle. if we want to use that, let's poison silver too.
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Matezoide: I know a great deal about Pietro actually, but I needed to see the last two scans to just be sure you knew what you were talking about. 
grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By grimlock

Mr.X is nothing compared to Wesker. those scans count for nothing. QS even admits that he isnt a great fighter he's just fast. but wesker is fast and a great fighter as well he would kill QS!

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@Matezoide
Where I agree Quicksilver decimates Wesker ... let's not be too hasty using the defeat of Wolverine sequence. Yes, Mister X knocked Logan the f out. But I don't feel he should be able to personally based on a substantial amount of Wolverine's higher end feats contradicting this being possible by someone with peak human strength. And this despite skill and pressure points. Wolverine has every organ in his body destroyed by Namor and is still smiling.  
In any case, didn't Wolverine subsequently beat Mister X by essentially turning off his mind, going into berserk mode, then dismantling him? What I'm saying is, I feel Wovlerine jobbed to Mister X's first appearance...
I find that Mister X, Mystique, Daredevil and other street levelers that have KO'd Wolverine before bordering on PIS. They don't have the damage output to back up their phenomenal skill. Captain America did it too... but CA is a 1 to 2 tonner and he hit Logan full force with his indestructible shield (sucker punch really but still). So there is an argument to be made for CA... Anywho, that's just my two cents worth. But the rest, I agree with you 100%
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By IZZR

This is actually pretty close and a hard one to call, random encounter can go either way, bloodlust id give it to Pietro and prep id give it to Wesker

PhoenixTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Pietro beats Wesker.

Foxdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Foxdie

Sorry but Quick Silver does not win. Quick Silver fought people who were just flat out slower then him and Wesker fought creatures who were flat out stronger then him, and 10x faster then him as a regular human. He is on comparable speeds and Weskers martial arts far surpasses Quicksilver that Mr. X feat isn't even relevant because he knew where he was going he just wasn't fast enough to react. Wesker is more then fast enough, so the comparison isn't fair at all. He's fast enough and far stronger then QuickSilver. That entire piece of information used was a 100% biased sample. If certain streetlevelers who are much sloweer then Wesker could manage to beat QuickSilver them most definitely Wesker can.

This fight will end very similarly to how Midnighter fought that Speedster and just like Midnighter said.. you don't have to be faster or fast as your opponent. You just have to be fast enough.

Difference is, Midnighter only had 1second. Wesker has far more then 1second. Not to mention Wesker is used to fighting beings faster then him, QuickSilver is not.. He's barely used to fighting people fast as him or remotely comparable to him. Usually if he doesn't outright outclass them in speed then he can't win and in this scenario. We have a guy who's very comparable in speed and is a Superhuman martial artist that have punched Super soldiers and monsters out as a regular human. Then afterwards became many times stronger and faster.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided