#4 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9201 posts) - - Show Bio
@super_psycho said:
bison stomps
#5 Posted by IZZR (4283 posts) - - Show Bio
Bison incinerates him
#6 Posted by Nihilus_Shadow (130 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR: I'm not sure if that Udon comic is canon or not.  Regardless Bison wins
#7 Edited by saiyan_earthling (5521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nihilus_Shadow: It's not canon actually. Take Charlie's death for instance. In the game story, he dies with Bison in the Shadowlaw base when it got bombed, while in the Udon version he slices the cliff with his Somersault Slash to take Bison down with him.

Still, Bison may take the win as you said.
#8 Posted by The Dude. (882 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take Wesker

#9 Posted by progenitor (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Wesker should be able to take this, as long as Bison doesn't go and utilize his Psychopower to it's full extent.  If Wesker can make it a quick match by snapping his neck or anything of the like, he could win.  Chun-Li defeated Bison, after all.
#10 Posted by MonsterObsessor (1176 posts) - - Show Bio

Capcom killed Wesker in the end of Resident Evil 5, so when will they kill Bison?

#11 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

M.Bison.

@MonsterObsessor said:

Capcom killed Wesker in the end of Resident Evil 5, so when will they kill Bison?

Never!!!!

#12 Posted by Immortal777 (7802 posts) - - Show Bio

M. Bison

TK and etc FTW

#13 Posted by slacker the hacker (7832 posts) - - Show Bio

BISON

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91548 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor said:
 Chun-Li defeated Bison, after all.
Only in that terrible movie with Kristen Kruek, not in SF canon or in the comics.
#15 Posted by Dex_Starr (4754 posts) - - Show Bio

Bison easily

#16 Posted by GeneraleBison89isback (58 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a really tough battle...

#17 Posted by Onemoreposter (4105 posts) - - Show Bio

Going by purely game appearances Wesker wins. Bison is way cooler, but Wesker drops him hard.

#18 Posted by MonsterObsessor (1176 posts) - - Show Bio
@Onemoreposter said:

Going by purely game appearances Wesker wins. Bison is way cooler, but Wesker drops him hard.

I agree with you on this one.
#19 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3574 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterObsessor said:

LOL

#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91548 posts) - - Show Bio
@MonsterObsessor said:
@Onemoreposter said:

I agree with you on this one.
You shouldn't because it's wrong. 

@MonsterObsessor said:
Bison already "died" in SF.
#21 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterObsessor said:

Bison was killed at the end of Super Street Fighter 2 by Akuma...but then he came back to life in SF IV

#22 Posted by EnhancedHuman (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Charlie killed to M.Bison with bullets ... Wesker can dodge bullets .. Bison is slow compared to Wesker .. Wesker wins .. 06/10

#23 Posted by SuperBoy18 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

This is close.

In hand-to-hand combat i'd say wesker has the advantage since he was better trained and with his strength and speed he's going to hit a whole lot hard a whole faster.

In long rang bison wins due to having strong energy attacks against wesker's pistol. Its been proven that one bullet is not enough to take bison down.

In durability i think they are equal account for bison being shot, stabbed, impaled, crushed, and killed multiple times to wesker's shot in the face(multiple times), stabbed, falling from an airplane, withstanding lava(momentarily), and dying multiple times.

In physical ability id say that it is very close with wesker just taking it due to being a little bit faster, a little bit stronger, and being able to impale someone complete with just his arm. But by no means is bison a weakling.

And im not going to given an edge in powers because this one is really based on preference. Personally id rather have weskers abilitys but thats because there awesome and used properly with shades you look like more of a badass then anyone could ever accomplish in a hitler suit. But bisons psycho power is extremely dangerous and nothing to laugh at.

I think each warrior is capable of beating each other but id say that 6/10 would be won by wesker.