Wesker vs Batman, Nightwing and Robin

• 91 results
patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

@reaverlation: That's crazy. Show batman vanishing in plance sight while throwning punches. Then Batman might not die.

Otherwise you are a troll. You have no proof.

Lol. I can do this all day.

DraciosV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wesker the majority of the time. I would not say chris is spiderman level or that he can lift a few tons HOWEVER he is at least peak human strength. Chris does things no normal human can do, like send regular human sized enemies flying from a few feet back to a few meters with punches and simple backhands. Around daredevil levels at least. He consistently staggers huge enemies like gatling gun manjis with his haymakers. So, it doesn't really come as a surprise to me chris can hurt him with a punch.

As wesker, to even tag him in fights with hand to hand, to have to stun him first with a gunshot from behind to the head so that he can't see the shot being fired. Wesker's arrogance is mostly what lets him last with chris the first fight. The second fight is because Wesker also decides to not take his glasses off so that he could see in the dark. Basically, he kept toying with Chris and it bit him in the ass.

If this was a serious hand to hand fight, I'm not sure batman has any equipment to keep Wesker down since Chris did have to inject him to keep him from healing. In this fight Wesker is bloodlusted, which means no screwing around with arrogance and in an open field not much room to use the environment against him. Wesker is going to dance around batman and his blows are going to hurt. He sends Chris and Jill back flying with hits dozens of feet, and from the looks of it they wouldn't stop flying until they smacked into the wall. He could at least send two of them flying away and fight them one on one and easily overwhelm whoever he's fighting with his sheer speed, skill and brute strength.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Bossmonster

@patrat18: So you can show me batman dodgeing fooder characters all day. Awesome.

Now, where are the scans of him vasnishing as if it were teleportation. See, Batman left a trail in every scan you posted. I know he fast, however anyone with skills past those fodder characters would be able to track that.

Much like I said about Grundy, it's not comparable. You know what is though
I'll see you again, when you have something else.

No Caption Provided
patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By patrat18
Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: Don't go hard. Unlike some people, at least you're posting something. I resepct that. Scan with superman, they aren't fighitng. Scan with The people shooting, Batman's shadow is clearly scene. Scan with Flash needs, context. Do you have the before and after because I really don't know wha's going on. I get batman vanished on him, but what was happening before and again, not combat.

Let me again show you Weskers speed.

Loading Video...

From :49 - 1:01 Wesker, in combat is using his speed in plain sight. Wesker is so fast that he can, pin down sheva with his hand gun and move in two different directions while dodging and advancing to Chris.That is the type of speed Wesker has.

So, do you have any speed feats for batman that show him on this type of level? Batman's vanishing trick is cool, but it's just a trick. It is not speed.

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: It's all stealth showings, not speed showings. There is always a distraction for him to vanish from someone's sight. Or a window for him to jump out of it.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alessandro_souzamarques: Long a$$ name. What was the distraction when he vanished from superman? He said Batman always leaves a trail, i was proving him wrong on that.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Bossmonster

@patrat18: The distraction is that he is clearly talking to someone else and not talking to Batman. We have not way of knowing the amount of time that past between when batman left the room, said those words and Superman looked over too him.

alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: LOL. I know right? It isn't even my full name.

I think talking to Captain Atom and looking directly at him was enough distraction.

Problem is, every time Bruce vanished from somewhere, it was off panel.

First scan, Batman vanished while the painel had a close view of his face. Second one, there was some kind of black out. Third and fourth scans, it all happened off panel, possibly he jumped out of one of those many windows, like most of the time he vanishes.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Evades 5,000 rounds per minute within close range even to the surprise of his evil counterpart The Wrath who has no idea how he completely disappeared out of sight and evaded that much gunfire that close.
  • Ducks under a bullet fired at point blank range from Deadshot then takes him down with 1 punch. (Although Ds does pill his shots)
  • Dodges an unexpected gunshot a point blank range from Clayface (who's morphed into Commissioner Gordon) then counter attacking.
  • He is fast enough to deflect bullets shot at him with a machine-gun.
Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: Dude, I try to be civil in any debate I'm in, but it really pushes my buttons when people say I typed something I did not. I neve said batman always leaves a trail. I said.

Now, where are the scans of him vasnishing as if it were teleportation. See, Batman left a trail in every scan you posted.

Which is very different. It has a completely different meaning. You might have to explain two to those scans to me, as I don't have any idea what you are trying to show me with them.
The scans with Kid Flash even show Batman leaving and Kid flash just not noticing. However, him responding to Kid Flash in the other is a very decent reaction feat(all though I call major PIS on that not snapping his arm in two. Even if Flash was only moving 50mph, that would have destroyed his arm.)

Yes wesker likes to talk, but I will let someone else who has already address this very point explain that.

Wesker takes an absolutely trivial 6/10 majority. He's battling one of the most efficient fighting forces in fiction, RE protagonists like Chris are already superior to DC peak humans in raw speed and physicals, but the Batfamily's martial arts training gives them a degree of skill and precision that allow them to react faster, which when combined with the unmatched teamwork of Batman and his sons will ensure that Wesker will find his usual speedblitzing tactic to be pretty problematic. Still, Wesker is in league with the Batfamily when it comes to martial arts, and he holds every physical advantage in spades. Robin won't even be able to hurt Wesker, and if Albert could regenerate from Chris's best combo the instant it was over, Bruce and Dick won't be capable of dealing lasting damage. A serious Wesker would shoot Robin between the eyes in an instant, oneshot Nightwing through his chest cavity, and pry open Batman's suit within a matter of minutes. The arrogance argument is bunk, Wesker only likes toying with Chris because they have history. Lisa, the Ivans, Sergei, even Jill and Sheva were all dispatched with quick efficiency. So the chances of Batman exploiting a weakness that isn't there are... zero.

Wesker never did that with any other peson he wanted to kill.

Even the scans above support this. In the games where Wesker is playable, he plowes through every objective and kills everyone. Chris is an exception to the rule. Also, If Wesker is able to hit anyone even once, that will kill or KO.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By patrat18

@bossmonster: He didn't get rid of her at all, in fact she managed to get the drop on him (after tanking multiple blows) and tackle him through the window. I've shown you scans of Batman dodging bullets at point blank range. If Wesker plays around, he will loose this fight. I doubt one hit could KO Batman when Chris and Sheva are tanking blows from him.

Aenvus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's really a shame how many people have played just Resident Evil 5, and they think that qualifies them as an expert on the series. That game only held a small portion of his feats.

For one thing, if Batman were to punch Wesker full force right in the face, he'd probably just hurt his hand.

Loading Video...

Not even 30 seconds into the video and Wesker is taking a lead pipe to his face with a smile. When he actually bothers to block the next strike, it doesn't just stop the swing. The pipe actually bends around his arm. That blow would shatter any normal humans arm, but Wesker barely even processes it. Wesker barely, if ever, utilizes his full strength. The only instance ever where he truly was trying, was during the plane sequence of RE5. But considering he was severely weakened from the overdose of his serum, that hardly even counts itself.

Loading Video...

Combining his impressive martial arts with his incredible speed, Wesker creates his own unique fighting style, which he uses too effortlessly dominate too seasoned combat veterans, while dodging point blank gunshots.

There, I just gave Wesker the greatest blowjob of his life.

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Rick_Grayson

As much as I do understand some of the points being made for Batman and co, in my opinion they would at best take a 3/10 against an in character Wesker. Bloodlusted is a stomp.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmm never realized RE characters were tonners

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker eats Bat stew.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

hmm never realized RE characters were tonners

They're not lol.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker takes this. Physicals and abilities are far above peak human.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: Why don't you try arguing and expressing your opinion instead of just stating it and acting like anyone who sees differently is automatically wrong? If Chris Redfield can't lift at least one ton, how did he pull the Ogreman's organs out of it's body in RE6? That giant mound of meat and muscle weighed more than just a couple pounds... Or how about Leon supporting the weight of Del Lago on his leg long enough to cut the rope tying then together? You gonna tell me Del Lago weighed less than one ton?

RE protags are stronger than Captain America/Batman level characters. Capcom has a different definition of peak human than DC, get over it. Can't anybody just admit it when a comic book character is outmatched?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Jacthripper

Can't see a way for the Batfam to win, considering he can bullet time and nigh teleport with his speed, he could probably kill them with their own Batarangs

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. It's obviously PIS, right? Of course, I should have known.

And Wesker having super strength is PIS too.

Damian solos with pressure points. Anything else is PIS.

Oh, and lol. It's important to end arguments with that, it adds credibility.

Yeah, in case anyone hasn't guessed, I MAD.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: What you said isn't really impressive. At best, and I'm pushing it, Chris can pass off at Captain America's physical level. But other than that, Chris would get stomped by Bruce as Chris isn't as fast, absolutely nowhere near as skilled, lacks the versatility, etc.All you have really is the "Boulder" feat in trying to pass Chris on Spider-Man's strength level which is hilarious.

Bruce drops wesker with Pressure Points

You don't really need to be a 25 tonner to push a boulder at all. Pushing strength doesn't really equate to lifting strength. Black Panther has done a similar feat.

Loading Video...

I doubt the guy in the above video can lift anywhere near 30 tons let alone 280 tons. Its a good feat for Chris. I don't think theres a reason to call it PIS to my knowledge.

Jan_Valker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted Wesker would blitz and snap their necks. Quite a stomp imo.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#78  Edited By Cream_God
No Caption Provided

Slim Shady

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid: Just being honest so there's no reason for someone else to point it out. I'd love for someone who knows what they're talking about and is a bit more respectful to come in here and counter my points.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. It's obviously PIS, right? Of course, I should have known.

And Wesker having super strength is PIS too.

Damian solos with pressure points. Anything else is PIS.

Oh, and lol. It's important to end arguments with that, it adds credibility.

Yeah, in case anyone hasn't guessed, I MAD.

OMFG dude, we both have already argued with this so many times I just can't help but mess around with it now when the subject comes up. I've already sided with Wesker taking the win here so I don't see why you're getting so pissy here. Where did you even get the idea that I agreed with the other guys point about using pressure points on Wesker? Anyway, I've told you my opinion about this constantly and don't really feel like beating the dead horse. If anything, I don't have a problem with at least saying they're above Olympic level and possibly peaked level (peaked humans performed superhuman feats here and there constantly), but they're not f****** "multi-tonners" and you know it.

If anything, you should be worrying about our eventual "Big Boss vs Solid Snake" CAV in the future. :p

alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Pulling a air plane with WHEELSis fairly easier than pushing a giant boulder aside.

And T'Challa almost passed out from doing it to a considerable smaller boulder.

But yeah, Chris isn't a 25 tonner obviously.

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw that wasn't really your point.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By jashro44

@alessandro_souzamarques said:

@jashro44: Pulling a air plane with WHEELSis fairly easier than pushing a giant boulder aside.

And T'Challa almost passed out from doing it to a considerable smaller boulder.

Thats not really the point of the video. I wasn't saying the tasks are the same thing I was saying you don't need to be anywhere near 20 tons to push a 20 ton boulder and that video was an example.

And no he didn't nearly pass out at all... I also fail to see how a boulder which was enough to knock Ymir over is smaller than the one Chris pushed....T'challas was also less round IIRC. Maybe your thinking of something else.

EDIT: LOL I missed your edit. Sorry man.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: Have we? Because I don't recall us ever debating this topic, just you "telling" me that I'm wrong in any thread where I defend RE characters without bothering to give actual reasoning to convince me otherwise.

Olympic level to barely peak human? Really? What about the feats I mentioned of Chris and Leon lifting/supporting multiple tons? PIS? Clearly I DO think they're multitonners; not like Spider-Man or anything, but it's clear to me that if Chris had to he could lift 2-3 tons. The feats are what's important, your personal view of the characters as a fan doesn't matter. And Chris and Leon have both already proven they can handle a LOT of weight.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Just to be clear, I never said Chris was as strong as Spider-Man or could lift 25 tons, I was arguing against that idea when reaverlation brought it up. The boulder itself weighed something like that according to very rough calcs and eyeballing, but just rolling it doesn't require 25 tons of strength. Still, it's something I don't see Batman ever replicating.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Just to be clear, I never said Chris was as strong as Spider-Man or could lift 25 tons, I was arguing against that idea when reaverlation brought it up. The boulder itself weighed something like that according to very rough calcs and eyeballing, but just rolling it doesn't require 25 tons of strength. Still, it's something I don't see Batman ever replicating.

I more or less was saying the same thing except maybe the part about batman never replicating that feat. Which is why I uploaded the plane video.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By cooljammy18

@nickzambuto said:

@cooljammy18: Have we? Because I don't recall us ever debating this topic, just you "telling" me that I'm wrong in any thread where I defend RE characters without bothering to give actual reasoning to convince me otherwise.

Olympic level to barely peak human? Really? What about the feats I mentioned of Chris and Leon lifting/supporting multiple tons? PIS? Clearly I DO think they're multitonners; not like Spider-Man or anything, but it's clear to me that if Chris had to he could lift 2-3 tons. The feats are what's important, your personal view of the characters as a fan doesn't matter. And Chris and Leon have both already proven they can handle a LOT of weight.

If I recall it was like, twice (maybe three?) we argued this, one of them I made a pretty extensive post going against your points of Chris being superior to Captain America in attributes like strength. Didn't say they weren't strong, I think they are to be able to handle all of the crazy BOWs they encounter daily, but I don't agree with your arguments putting them above what they really are in my opinion. I still stand by that feat of Chris moving the boulder as a feat fueled by adrenaline rush, considering that your average person, far weaker than Chris, have perform near superhuman actions when in a panic.

To be honest, Chris and Leon are pretty irrelevant here, where we both agree with Wesker taking the victory, so I don't want to go too far off-topic. I mean, I honestly just don't see RE protagonists on the level of Big Boss, Solid Snake and Captain America, Black Panther, Daredevil, Batman etc.. I just don't :/.

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker one-shots the team.

czk-21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By czk-21

Wesker one-shots the team.

yea,without prep they are good as dead

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

If I recall it was like, twice (maybe three?) we argued this, one of them I made a pretty extensive post going against your points of Chris being superior to Captain America in attributes like strength. Didn't say they weren't strong, I think they are to be able to handle all of the crazy BOWs they encounter daily, but I don't agree with your arguments putting them above what they really are in my opinion. I still stand by that feat of Chris moving the boulder as a feat fueled by adrenaline rush, considering that your average person, far weaker than Chris, have perform near superhuman actions when in a panic.

To be honest, Chris and Leon are pretty irrelevant here, where we both agree with Wesker taking the victory, so I don't want to go too far off-topic. I mean, I honestly just don't see RE protagonists on the level of Big Boss, Solid Snake and Captain America, Black Panther, Daredevil, Batman etc.. I just don't :/.

Fair enough.

Aenvus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumping my thread.

Misterkyle91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aenvus:

Wesker punches them all through the chest. The Resident Evil characters only survived because of Wesker's not-so-secret infatuation with Chris.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f763ac0bf885
deactivated-5f763ac0bf885

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker high-diff