Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Aenvus

50 Meters.

Wesker is not overdosed.

Open Field.

Wesker is bloodlusted.

Win by death, submission or incapacitation.

Standard gear for the team.

No prep, random encounter.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe Wesker takes this

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker, unless Bruce gets lucky with a gadget.

LordGrapeSoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker wins this.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker takes an absolutely trivial 6/10 majority. He's battling one of the most efficient fighting forces in fiction, RE protagonists like Chris are already superior to DC peak humans in raw speed and physicals, but the Batfamily's martial arts training gives them a degree of skill and precision that allow them to react faster, which when combined with the unmatched teamwork of Batman and his sons will ensure that Wesker will find his usual speedblitzing tactic to be pretty problematic. Still, Wesker is in league with the Batfamily when it comes to martial arts, and he holds every physical advantage in spades. Robin won't even be able to hurt Wesker, and if Albert could regenerate from Chris's best combo the instant it was over, Bruce and Dick won't be capable of dealing lasting damage. A serious Wesker would shoot Robin between the eyes in an instant, oneshot Nightwing through his chest cavity, and pry open Batman's suit within a matter of minutes. The arrogance argument is bunk, Wesker only likes toying with Chris because they have history. Lisa, the Ivans, Sergei, even Jill and Sheva were all dispatched with quick efficiency. So the chances of Batman exploiting a weakness that isn't there are... zero.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel confident in saying Bruce solos

LordGrapeSoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: How? What advantage could you possibly believe Batman holds over Albert Wesker besides martial arts knowledge?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Going off what I saw in the games and saw nothing Bruce couldn't handle. Neither Shiva or Chris did anything to be in Bruce's league physically and saw nobody display the sheer amount of martial arts Bruce has displayed.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Really? So you think Batman can shift a 25 ton boulder by punching it with his bare fists?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: A game mechanic? And how would you know it was 25 tons? You saying Chris is as, if not stronger, than Spider-Man?

69ballzdeep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver solos

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver solos

In getting stomped by earth one batman

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: You're saying the boulder isn't canon? Explain how Sheva got across the lava then. Explain the cutscene of Chris punching it and causing it to roll.

I don't know about Spider-Man, all I know is that it happened and you need to accept it. Unless your the type to scream PIS at everything he doesn't like.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@69ballzdeep: Now this man actually knows what he's talking about.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto:

So we gotta learn to just accept it then? Then accept Batman stalemating Karate Kid, meaning Batman stomps Wesker, Shiva and Chris.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: That's the difference between PIS and how a character is portrayed.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: And a "25" ton boulder is acceptable for Chris? What other feats has Chris done to put him in this range? How is the boulder 25 tons? What have either Chris or Shiva done to put them in Bruce's league? In skill, Batman is more skilled than the RE universe combined. Has a ridiculous amount of gadgetry to support him against Wesker.I'll stick to Bruce soloing for now

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: He can also rip the limbs off of B.O.W.s and beat them to death with them, is stronger than Leon who's a certifiable multitonner in his own right, and in RE6 he climbed the Ogreman's back and ripped a gigantic organ out through it's skin, when an APC turret failed to draw blood. Yeah, Chris can definitely press at least a couple tons, and Wesker can put his fingers through reinforced steel. He'd oneshot Batman, you're acting really ignorant now. I can get making a case for Bruce based off skill, but saying he's stronger and faster is downright silly.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker takes an absolutely trivial 6/10 majority. He's battling one of the most efficient fighting forces in fiction, RE protagonists like Chris are already superior to DC peak humans in raw speed and physicals, but the Batfamily's martial arts training gives them a degree of skill and precision that allow them to react faster, which when combined with the unmatched teamwork of Batman and his sons will ensure that Wesker will find his usual speedblitzing tactic to be pretty problematic. Still, Wesker is in league with the Batfamily when it comes to martial arts, and he holds every physical advantage in spades. Robin won't even be able to hurt Wesker, and if Albert could regenerate from Chris's best combo the instant it was over, Bruce and Dick won't be capable of dealing lasting damage. A serious Wesker would shoot Robin between the eyes in an instant, oneshot Nightwing through his chest cavity, and pry open Batman's suit within a matter of minutes. The arrogance argument is bunk, Wesker only likes toying with Chris because they have history. Lisa, the Ivans, Sergei, even Jill and Sheva were all dispatched with quick efficiency. So the chances of Batman exploiting a weakness that isn't there are... zero.

You still going on with this crap?

Anyway, I'm siding with Wesker for the slight majority.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: What you said isn't really impressive. At best, and I'm pushing it, Chris can pass off at Captain America's physical level. But other than that, Chris would get stomped by Bruce as Chris isn't as fast, absolutely nowhere near as skilled, lacks the versatility, etc.All you have really is the "Boulder" feat in trying to pass Chris on Spider-Man's strength level which is hilarious.

Bruce drops wesker with Pressure Points

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

my god....i love you man...you disproved so many arguments once...WESKER IS KING!!

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: "Crap"? I said Chris is faster than Batman but has inferior reaction time. That's crap to you? Show me Batman outracing a horde of zombified Doberman at over 30 MPH or outracing a jet bomber getting ready to take off.

@reaverlation: Where were Batman's invincible pressure points when he fought Deathstroke or Bane or Ra's or Prometheus or Talon or Shiva or anybody who knows how to fight back?

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Drew_Tan

Big problem here is wesker's regeneration. Wesker tanks rpg shells and bullets like theyre nothing. Only way bat family is coming out on top is by freezing or goo-ing him with some gadget or tool. Going h2h with wesker is suicide.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Oh now we're getting to this type of argument. Almost like the "Why does Flash have trouble with the Rogues despite his FTL speed and reactions"

(Sigh)...

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: "Crap"? I said Chris is faster than Batman but has inferior reaction time. That's crap to you? Show me Batman outracing a horde of zombified Doberman at over 30 MPH or outracing a jet bomber getting ready to take off.

@reaverlation: Where were Batman's invincible pressure points when he fought Deathstroke or Bane or Ra's or Prometheus or Talon or Shiva or anybody who knows how to fight back?

STAPH!!!

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By reaverlation

@nickzambuto: It basically ended when I said Bruce drops Wesker with pressure points

Or Bruce takes him down via gadgetry

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: I'm so tired of the same kid responses on these threads, I can't debate when you're not making any actual arguments. Learn what you're talking about before posting.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Yes coming from the guy who puts Chris on Spider-Man's strength level.Haha no.I can make a long, decent post on why Bruce can solo just like you said Wesker can win just for it to come back at this point. You've done no better

Topace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Topace

With no prep wesker curbstomps their butts.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: I'm sure you could, just as I'm sure that almost every point you make in it would be wrong.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker probably takes it.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: What you said isn't really impressive. At best, and I'm pushing it, Chris can pass off at Captain America's physical level. But other than that, Chris would get stomped by Bruce as Chris isn't as fast, absolutely nowhere near as skilled, lacks the versatility, etc.All you have really is the "Boulder" feat in trying to pass Chris on Spider-Man's strength level which is hilarious.

Bruce drops wesker with Pressure Points

And right here is where it got stupid. If Bruce isn't hitting harder than an RPG, he's not doing anything to those pressure points. Wesker Bliztes the entire time and kill them. That or he puts a bullet in their mouth area and one shots them regardless.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster: Didn't stop Bruce from using pressure points on Solomon Grundy.And what speed feats does Wesker have that sooo outclasses Bruce? Let alone skill which is completely laughable when compared to Batman.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Wait are you serious? Speed feats for Wesker?

Loading Video...

Wesker is vanshing off pure speed and all the RE mains are bullet timers.

Wesker has better regen then Grundy, it's not comparable.

Wesker muders the batfamily easily.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster: Bruce has vanished as well.Saw nothing that puts either Chris, Shiva or Jill near Bruce's level

Haha sure

Bruce solos

Cassandra would beat Wesker as well

I'll continue this later

Topace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're posting feats for Wesker on a board that has people who believe that Batman moves at the same speed. These people have this belief based on interpretable scans they have to scurry around for because they know Batman isn't anywhere near Wesker in speed. This board has the worst debaters because everybody goes for outlier feats instead of taking the characters at how they are portrayed consistently. Notice how you won't find any animated/movie/game source where Batman ever has this speed? It's convenient for them to ignore all of that because it's not main source material yet you'd think the company that makes these characters would know the abilities they have. Superman and Flash keep their super speed in every game they are in. Heck even Wesker keeps his speed in MvC. The Bat family has the worst fanboys on this website bar none.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar: Users find one feat in 70 years of history and then stick to it like glue.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 juiceboks  Moderator

@nomar said:

You're posting feats for Wesker on a board that has people who believe that Batman moves at the same speed. These people have this belief based on interpretable scans they have to scurry around for because they know Batman isn't anywhere near Wesker in speed. This board has the worst debaters because everybody goes for outlier feats instead of taking the characters at how they are portrayed consistently. Notice how you won't find any animated/movie/game source where Batman ever has this speed? It's convenient for them to ignore all of that because it's not main source material yet you'd think the company that makes these characters would know the abilities they have.Superman and Flash keep their super speed in every game they are in. Heck even Wesker keeps his speed in MvC. The Bat family has the worst fanboys on this website bar none.

Maybe because animated/movie/game sources aren't canon to the comic book versions? And people don't refer to those media because the characters are usually portrayed in a much different light. I can tell you right now Superman in the JL cartoon and Man of Steel aren't anywhere near as powerful as the one in the comics. The people that write and produce DC cartoons(Warner Bros) are not the same as the ones that write the comics so again..feats from both media should not be interchangeable just because they're under the same license.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team wrecks. Regular humans can tank multiple hits from Wesker, Batman has tanked hits from powerhouses. I'm confident the trio can pull something out of their a$$es and take down Wesker. He also focuses alot on one enemy when he has them in his grasp, which will be a bad idea on him because whoever is behind him will put some serious hurt on him with gadgets.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Sorry man, but Batman jumping out of a window or using a bat grapple while someone is distracted or has their back turned to him isn't really the same thing Wesker constantly and casually does, which is moving across an entire room so fast it seems like he's teleporting, while dodging gun fire from two high tier marksmen. Wesker is way faster than Bruce.

Every time Bruce vanished from somewhere it was off panel. Bruce was never portrayed as moving so fast it seems he can teleport.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#49  Edited By Mortal

Akhenaten solos.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: That's crazy. Show batman vanishing in plance sight while throwning punches. Then Batman might not die.

Otherwise you are a troll. You have no proof.