Who wins and why?

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Wyldsong

@jashro44: For IX, standard gear could also be a ship and a dragon type creature...and her weapons are a little random. I would give her the blade kata, her guns from the first volume of her series, and Aphrodite V's rifle.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@wyldsong said:

@jashro44: For IX, standard gear could also be a ship and a dragon type creature...and her weapons are a little random. I would give her the blade kata, her guns from the first volume of her series, and Aphrodite V's rifle.

That was more or less what I thought was standard gear.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@wyldsong said:

Well, that's the stuff I commonly use for her in debates, but she has a tendency to use a variety of weapons, and the blade kata were only used through a few issues.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jashro44

@wyldsong said:

@jashro44 said:

@wyldsong said:

Well, that's the stuff I commonly use for her in debates, but she has a tendency to use a variety of weapons, and the blade kata were only used through a few issues.

I see.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@wyldsong: @jashro44: I'm curious to know if her pheromones would work on him..

Even without it, I believe she is too versatile and pack enough stats and gear to put Wesker down.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm said:

@wyldsong: @jashro44: I'm curious to know if her pheromones would work on him..

Even without it, I believe she is too versatile and pack enough stats and gear to put Wesker down.

Her pheromones have worked on genetically altered humans before, so I no reason why they wouldn't. With everything I have seen of Wesker, I tend to agree with you on her chances against him. I think she could feasibly take him.

@jashro44 said:

@wyldsong said:

@jashro44 said:

@wyldsong said:

I see.

Wasn't trying to a pain on that one, I was just informing on the gear=)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aphrodite feats?

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Wyldsong

@colliderz: Had a built in predicting combat computer, programmed in nearly every conceivable killing art, bullet timer with the speed/reflexes to deal with and shoot speedsters, regenerative ability, can amp physical stats, long range sensors, internal computer that can break down a foes fighting style/weaknesses/enhancements and so on, can one shot armored foes/robots with bare hands, combat usable pheromones to confuse opponents, can tank multi story falls/explosions/etc, processes information far faster than baseline humans, phenomenal stealth capabilities, and so on