#1 Edited by Planner (99 posts) - - Show Bio

the fight takes place in Thailand (Shadaloo)

both criminal leaders with their followers

Both teams fought with all the power

no prep

the fight will be decided by K.O.

Who Wins?

#2 Posted by Planner (99 posts) - - Show Bio

Starting off I would like to overtly say I think Wesker dominates! Yes, I am saying he dominates. I mean that. He’s faster than a bullet, has superior hand to hand combat. I say that Cammy has a hard fight with Jill

I think Wesker seriously does takes this. He’s better than Bison in every way. He has “Umbrella” the organization which has taken over the entire planet with its T-Virus Effect and now Oroboros. Not only that he died in a VOLCANO while get 2 Rocket Launchers to the face and still his death is suspect. I can see Wesker overpowering Bison in a mind battle, Wesker is faster so his clones would be destroyed sort of how Naruto get’s beat by Rock Lee. I’m a little bias since I’m an Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 fan. So you guys show me your opinion and prove me wrong. WESKER AND JILL FOR THE WIN! YEAH!

#3 Posted by uroborosphael (77 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm rooting for Wesker and Jill, but a Street Fighter fan could debate what M. Bison could do.

#4 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

@Planner: Just for the record, a lot of people get angry when you make a battle and then root for one side. Especially since you make it seem as though you created the battle with a predisposed advantage for Wesker.

That being said, this is a good battle. I think team 2 should win by a hair... I don't know much about Cammy, but M. Bison had some pretty insane abilities.

And of course, welcome to the vine.

#5 Posted by Planner (99 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imagine_Man15 said:

@Planner: Just for the record, a lot of people get angry when you make a battle and then root for one side. Especially since you make it seem as though you created the battle with a predisposed advantage for Wesker.

That being said, this is a good battle. I think team 2 should win by a hair... I don't know much about Cammy, but M. Bison had some pretty insane abilities.

And of course, welcome to the vine.

as bison can keep up with the speed of wesker?

#6 Posted by _slim_ (13054 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#7 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5378 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#8 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Wesker does not dominate.

Bison mind wipes them all.

#9 Posted by Planner (99 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Wesker is faster than a speeding bullet and can pass the steel, before than bison can do some movement, has already perforated the chest or neck broken.. as you can prevent this from happening in milliseconds?

#10 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@Planner said:

Wesker is faster than a speeding bullet and can pass the steel, before than bison can do some movement, has already perforated the chest or neck broken.. as you can prevent this from happening in milliseconds?

M' Bison is highly durable but that's not all. He can also turn intangible so it doesn't matter how fast Wesker is, his burst speed is not faster than mach sonic boom speed.

Bison also displayed telekinesis and telepathy when he wiped Ken's mind.

#11 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Think about it like this.

Chris Redfield and Sheeva Alomar vs M. Bision

#12 Posted by Planner (99 posts) - - Show Bio

Think about it like this.

Chris Redfield and Sheeva Alomar vs M. Bision

a bullet is faster than the sonic boom, and Wesker is faster than a speeding bullet

Nothing suggests M.Bison can dodge bullets, on several occasions has been beaten by martial arts warriors Ryu, Ken, Guile and Chun Li

#13 Posted by Enemybird (3138 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: You do make an interesting point with the video but Bison doesn't appear to be turning intangible per se' . He seems to be leaving an afterimage as a result of the speed he is dodging the attacks. This may give him more of a chance to at least contend with wesker but Wesker has speed, strength, durability and a healing factor that puts him above bison.

#14 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@Planner:

Of course he looses to Ryu. He want's Ryu's body so he can have his potential.

A video of Ryu's Potential.

#15 Posted by stormphoenix (906 posts) - - Show Bio

HMM great fight I love all these characters. OK! so to me the fight goes down to Wesker&Jill vs M.Bison. Now Cammy, i'm sorry she just cant handle Jill OR Wesker since that stupid red orb is on her chest. Now wesker he is really fast he has super strength and speed that's pretty much OH! and can heal at an extrodinary rate(BUT!!!!! He can still die result see end game of RE5). Jill same as wesker but cant heal from wounds or injury. NOW Bison way to powerful this power called "Psycho Power" whatever the heck it's called can destroy a whole city. WHy I believe that because that's why Rose character from ST4 hates Bison he killed her family. Although they both kinda have the same power ANYWAY!!. Now i'm not sure if wesker can even injure Bison let alone even get a punch in, but can bison catch wesker?.....Yes with that psychokenisis(sorry to spell it wrong) with this psycho power wesker and jill would no doubt die.

#16 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn't matter how fast anyone is. They can't hit M. Bison if he doesn't want to be hit.

#17 Posted by Enemybird (3138 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn't matter how fast anyone is. They can't hit M. Bison if he doesn't want to be hit.

Which version are you arguing here? Video game or Anime? you cant pick and choose feats...

#18 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird said:

Which version are you arguing here? Video game or Anime? you cant pick and choose feats...

Same power base. Video game version is game mechanics to equal everyone out otherwise Akuma and Bison would be unbeatable.

#19 Posted by Enemybird (3138 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird said:

Same power base. Video game version is game mechanics to equal everyone out otherwise Akuma and Bison would be unbeatable.

Who said anything about Akuma?

Look, M. Bison can contend with Wekser this isn't a stomp by any means. I just dont see bison taking down Wesker.

#20 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

Bison wins this. He has superior H2H skills. Can fly, teleport. Is a lot stronger/more durable. Can mindwipe. Wesker may be fast but he's certainly not Flash (he's more Quicksilver at best), which means he's certainly tagable, especially with a psychic attack.

Wesker might win the prep. fight, as he's suppose to be smarter, but in this random encounter Bison takes this.

#21 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enemybird said:

@Enemybird said:

Who said anything about Akuma?

Look, M. Bison can contend with Wekser this isn't a stomp by any means. I just dont see bison taking down Wesker.

Compare Uruburos to Psycho Power and you'll see what I'm taking about.

#22 Posted by Wonder_Captain (69 posts) - - Show Bio

@Planner said:

M' Bison is highly durable but that's not all. He can also turn intangible so it doesn't matter how fast Wesker is, his burst speed is not faster than mach sonic boom speed.

Bison also displayed telekinesis and telepathy when he wiped Ken's mind.

This is not canon !!

M.Bison needs the help of the machines to control minds and can not teleport at that speed is slower, and M.Bison can not lift a ton

Jill can defeat Bison, is faster more durable and stronger

Jill solos

#23 Posted by OmegaHans (205 posts) - - Show Bio

What the heck is with all these people saying Wesker is faster than Bison, Jill faster than Bison... do any of you know that much about Bison?

Bison's speed is supersonic, he can clock in speed way faster than anyone here including Wesker due to psycho power and his strongest psycho cannon, the psycho field explosion is like a small nuke, it can level a whole city.

Final psycho crusher is like a huge widespread wave of energy that follows him and it would annihilate Jill.

Bison at his strongest would solo wouldn't even need Cammy.

#24 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone give some more reasons as to why they think Wesker would win "dominate" this fight?

IMO...

• Through teleportation Bison would be able to keep up with Wesker's super-human speed.
  • Though I wouldn't say Bison's strength is super-human, I would say it is enhanced since he is obviously physically stronger than a normal person. Bison's psycho power also augments his striking power further.
  • Bison has superior range in combat with his TP and TK abilities
  • Bison can also project his psycho power to outword in a defensive manner
  • Bison has more mobility seeing as he can fly.