• 2 9mm Handguns(6 Clips) With Silencers
  • Standard Costume/Body Armor

Enhanced Jill Valentine:

Chris Redfield:

• 10 Proximity Bombs
  • 12 Inch Combat Knife
  • Brass Knuckles
  • Gatling Gun(5 Ammo Packs)
  • Dragunov SVD (Sniper Rifle) (4 Ammo Packs) With Silencer/Infared Scope, & Explosive Rounds
  • Grapple Gun
  • Night Vision Goggles
  • Standard Body Armor

=================================================================

Wolverine:

• Healing Factor
  • Bone Claw
  • Titanium Katana
  • 2 9mm Handguns(Armor Piercing Rounds, 6 Ammo Packs)

Winter Solider:

• AR-15 With Grenade Launcher(Interfered Scope, Silencer, 6 Ammo Packs)
  • 10 Frag Grenades/10 Smoke Grenades/10 Flash Bang Grenades)
  • 12 Gauge Pump Action Shotgun(6 Ammo Packs)
  • 12 Inch Steel Combat Knife
  • Standard Body Armor
  • Grapple Gun
  • Bionic Arm
  • All Guns Carry Armor Piercing & Incendiary Rounds

Captain America:

• Cap's Standard Shield
  • 12 Inch Steel Combat Knife
  • Fully Automatic Glock(Armor Piercing & Incendiary Rounds)
  • Grapple Gun
  • Standard Body Armor

=================================================================

Rules:

• Marvel Team All Has Utility Belts & Straps For Gear
  • RE Team Has Video Game Storage Space For Gear
  • Morals Off
  • Perfect Teamwork
  • Basic Knowledge(Powers, Gear, Weapons, Skills)
  • Both Teams Have Indestructible Coms For Communication

Battlefield: Abandoned City Pitch Black

• Wesker: Purple
  • Jill: Pink
  • Chris: Green
  • Logan: Red
  • Winter Solider: Orange
  • Captain America: Yellow

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By hatemalingsia

Team 2.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By OreoAssassin

Team 2

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

Wait, is this Wesker as we see him in Resident Evil 5?

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Jestersmiles

@deranged_midget: yes

I say team one, You gave Enhanced Jill a Stun rod xD.. Why? XD

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

This is Wesker.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deranged_midget: Im going to assume it would be Wesker from RE5. While he was impressive in the game, i find he would hard pressed against Steve or Bucky let alone Logan. And with Bucky/Steve being able to take either of Team 1's Chris or Jill, i see Marvel winning a solid majority.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jestersmiles

Jill with her Enhanced speed + stun rod should take care of bucky and/or cap easy. Chris is a weak link here but , Wesker + enhanced Jill plus Stun rod should make up for that, and give Team RE the win.

Plus it's bone Logan, 3v1 they should take him down.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jestersmiles
Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RE.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta go with team 2.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mickey-mouse
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By renamed040924

Nice, team Marvel might have the advantage, but I'll rep team RE just to play devil's advocate.

Wesker is as usual the MVP here with his speed and power, and his durability coupled with regeneration mean he'll be a real b!@#h to put down. He can definitely take down Cap or Bucky in a short time provided he's serious, perhaps even both at once, and against strangers there's no reason he wouldn't be serious. Wolverine is a harder match only due to his skeleton and regen which is superior to Wesker's, but as usual Albert's speed, power, and tactical mind are still going to give him the edge overall. With progenitor coursing through his veins, Wesker won't be dead until his brain is totally destroyed, which is definitely within Logan's capabilities, but landing such a precise strike on a guy like Wesker is easier said than done and will take time. More than likely Albert or Chris would have put him down by then. Chris can't exactly go head-to-head with Wolverine, but he does pack plenty of firepower, so with proper teamwork he can definitely deliver the finishing blow. I also believe Chris is more than enough to keep Bucky's hands full for quite awhile, what with his monstrous strength, damage soak, arsenal, and skills of his own, although the cyborg arm and more advanced training definitely put things in Bucky's favor in the end. If Jill had her submachine guns here she would be even more of a force to be reckoned with, but as it stands, she's still a more lethal version of Daredevil, so by herself she can definitely give Cap a workout to say the least.

As skilled as the Marvel team are, Chris Redfield is not to be underestimated. He's a survivor through and through, and tough as nails to say the least. Jill Valentine is also rather difficult to kill as well, just ask the Nemesis who's much more dangerous than either Cap or Bucky, and she killed him while still human. Potentially, Wesker should be able to pick up any slack since he's so OP, and perhaps the RE team can skate by with a slim majority.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could go either way.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: He can definitely take down Cap or Bucky in a short time provided he's serious, perhaps even both at once, and against strangers there's no reason he wouldn't be serious.

I see Wesker attacking Logan, since they are the closet together.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@nickzambuto: He can definitely take down Cap or Bucky in a short time provided he's serious, perhaps even both at once, and against strangers there's no reason he wouldn't be serious.

I see Wesker attacking Logan, since they are the closet together.

You know what, looking at those starting points and the gear loadout more closely, there's a lot of strategic info that I missed.

First and foremost, Chris could not possibly be situated in a better position. He's going to be sniping the f### out of EVERYONE. The only character who can touch him in this scenario is Bucky, but since Bucks isn't equipped with a sniper, he is at a SEVERE disadvantage. And then there's all the gear Chris has along with his sniper, I mean a silencer, infrared, freakin explosive rounds! Is it too much if I said he solos now?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: He's not soloing, in pitch black darkness there is only so many times he could shoot where they wouldn't just see the flash of his muzzle. Also they are aware of all his equipment, meaning anyone not named Wolverine is gonna hit the deck as soon as the match starts.

Bucky could grapple to the other side of the building, then get closer to Cap to help him with Jill or grapple closer to Wolverine to help him out.

It's set up to go either way, but yes Chris has the major advantage of range and position.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By IndomitableRegal

@lukehero: First things first, you've had some great matches lately. Secondly, I'm picking team 2 by a very slim margin. Based on how you have things arranged, Logan would be fighting Wesker, at least to start. That fight could go on for awhile considering Wolverine's healing factor. Jill and Cap will start off against each other and despite her speed and the stun rod, I give Cap the win. He's durable enough to completely tank an explosion from Gambit (not a fan of AvX feats, but still) so I don't think the stun rod will be that hard for him to deal with. Before I could do that though, I have to consider Bucky and Chris.

Chris is likely going to go help Jill. So the question is, is Bucky going to go help Cap, or trust Cap to fight 2-on-1 while he goes to team with Wolverine? They all have comms, so I think Logan will consider that Cap is fighting 2 skilled people (one moving nearly as fast as his own opponent) and would advise Bucky to go help Cap (which he can since you gave him the grapple gun). Chris might get to the fight a bit earlier than Winter Soldier, but not to the point that they take Cap down before he gets there. I already said I think Cap can beat Jill. I think Bucky will have a tough time against Chris, but at the very least, he can hold out until Cap beats Jill. 2-on-1 they beat Chris.

Now back over to Logan and Wesker. I think that Wolverine will be in serious trouble around this point. He may even be close to losing, but I think his healing factor and durability will allow him to survive until Cap and Bucky get there. Captain America, Winter Soldier, and Wolverine all would have sustained quite a bit of damage, particularly Logan, but Wesker shouldn't be in perfect condition either (though likely in better condition than any of them). As a team, I think they'll eventually put him down, though it won't be easy.

Of course there are a lot of variables at play, and a lot of ways things could play out, but I say team 2 wins 6/10.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal: Thanks, I do try. Also pretty good reasoning here, and thanks for paying attention to the OP and actually using that to make your points.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: First things first, you've had some great matches lately. Secondly, I'm picking team 2 by a very slim margin. Based on how you have things arranged, Logan would be fighting Wesker, at least to start. That fight could go on for awhile considering Wolverine's healing factor. Jill and Cap will start off against each other and despite her speed and the stun rod, I give Cap the win. He's durable enough to completely tank an explosion from Gambit (not a fan of AvX feats, but still) so I don't think the stun rod will be that hard for him to deal with. Before I could do that though, I have to consider Bucky and Chris.

Chris is likely going to go help Jill. So the question is, is Bucky going to go help Cap, or trust Cap to fight 2-on-1 while he goes to team with Wolverine? They all have comms, so I think Logan will consider that Cap is fighting 2 skilled people (one moving nearly as fast as his own opponent) and would advise Bucky to go help Cap (which he can since you gave him the grapple gun). Chris might get to the fight a bit earlier than Winter Soldier, but not to the point that they take Cap down before he gets there. I already said I think Cap can beat Jill. I think Bucky will have a tough time against Chris, but at the very least, he can hold out until Cap beats Jill. 2-on-1 they beat Chris.

Now back over to Logan and Wesker. I think that Wolverine will be in serious trouble around this point. He may even be close to losing, but I think his healing factor and durability will allow him to survive until Cap and Bucky get there. Captain America, Winter Soldier, and Wolverine all would have sustained quite a bit of damage, particularly Logan, but Wesker shouldn't be in perfect condition either (though likely in better condition than any of them). As a team, I think they'll eventually put him down, though it won't be easy.

Of course there are a lot of variables at play, and a lot of ways things could play out, but I say team 2 wins 6/10.

Can't really bring myself to disagree with any of this.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Wolverine needs Adamantium otherwise he is not gonna be able to hurt wesker with those claws. Plus not even for Damage reasons but durability reasons logan needs his Adamantium because without he is a joke only an annoyance at best with his healing factor. I see this logan getting his head smashed into a wall quickly leaving him unconscious or he getting Decapped fairly quickly with his own Titanium Katana. Then i see Wesker dispatching cap and bucky with relative ease followed by his own comrades. Logan with Adamantium could make this fight close and very interesting as of right now for me Wesker Solos with relative ease.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By IndomitableRegal
Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Wolverine needs Adamantium otherwise he is not gonna be able to hurt wesker with those claws. Plus not even for Damage reasons but durability reasons logan needs his Adamantium because without he is a joke only an annoyance at best with his healing factor. I see this logan getting his head smashed into a wall quickly leaving him unconscious or he getting Decapped fairly quickly with his own Titanium Katana. Then i see Wesker dispatching cap and bucky with relative ease followed by his own comrades. Logan with Adamantium could make this fight close and very interesting as of right now for me Wesker Solos with relative ease.

this for the win :)

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abyssdarkfire said:

Screw it, I'm backing this up as well.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

@deranged_midget: Im going to assume it would be Wesker from RE5. While he was impressive in the game, i find he would hard pressed against Steve or Bucky let alone Logan. And with Bucky/Steve being able to take either of Team 1's Chris or Jill, i see Marvel winning a solid majority.

Interesting. Why do you think he would have such a hard time. He may not have the degree of feats any of the Marvel guys carry, but in terms of pure speed, I think he outmatches them easily.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

Honestly Chris and Jill (even with enhandments) arent much of a problem for cap, bucky, and wolverine to deal with since technically they deal with enemies similar to them regularly and they kinda are the same thing as them but better. But wesker is a huge problem for them in my opinion since he is very durable, very fast, and very strong took and honestly he is the main problem for cap, bucky and wolverine. But with that being said Team RE takes it slightly 6/10 mainly due to Wesker doing all the work. Wesker might a very big might solo.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles said:

@abyssdarkfire said:

Screw it, I'm backing this up as well.

Bone claw wolverine has somehow cut Mrs.Marvel before. I think he can hurt wesker.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deranged_midget: While i do fully agree that Wesker does outclass them speed-wise, its honestly nothing the Marvel peeps havent seen nor handled before. Speed only goes so far when being used against some of the most skilled and deadly street-fighters. Weskers speed will be an issue but its not to the extent where any one on the Marvel team will not be able to contend. Take that and the fact that Wesker's Teamates cannot defeat or even last long against their oppponents, and Marvel takes this nearly everytime.