Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fetts

Saturday, October 15, 2011 0100

One of Albert Wesker's Facilities has been compromised. Wesker has lost all communication with anybody inside. He manages to hack into one of the security cameras. What he sees surprises him. He sees himself. 

Who the F#@% is this? 
Who the F#@% is this? 
The impostor realizes that he is being watched and shoots the camera. Wesker knows that the impostor must have some sort of army. Not even he can penetrate his own defenses within his laboratories. So naturally, he hires a team to reclaim his facility. 

Rules:  
-Your team consists of four people (not including Wesker himself)
-You can have two members that are from the same universe. The others must be from different universes. (Ex: 2 from Marvel, 1 from DC, and 1 from Dark Horse) 
-Your team gets standard equipment. 
-Street levelers only. 
-You may defeat what ever is in your path by any means necessary. 
-I will tell you in advance that you cannot have the Joker, Solomon Grundy, 
-Choose wisely. 

Please make your team now before you continue reading. 

Round 1: The Lobby 
Your team enters the facility. It's dark but there's a few lights spitting sparks out. Your team make their way to the elevator. Amazingly it starts to work, but 10 seconds later it stops and you hear something above. Your third team member goes up to check things out. 20 seconds later, no response. Wesker goes up and turns on a flash light. Only to see he is face to face with a symbiote. He kicks it in the solar plexus and throws it down the elevator shaft. He looks up and sees 20 more symbiotes. Your team is also attacked by another 15 that crash through the ceiling of the lobby. 
No Caption Provided

Round 2: Expected? 
Afterwards the elevator goes back up again. Almost as if they were invited. The door opens on the 7th floor. There, waiting for them, is the Joker enhanced with venom. Also with him are 8 people enhanced with venom. The first thing the team notices is that Joker isn't his jolly self. In fact, he seems possessed. But it does not change the fact that they have to face him. 
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Round 3: What Have You Done With My Pet? 
Your team continues to make their way through a corridor and enters a large room. There appears to 10 test tubes that have smashed. All the sudden your team hears a couple pounding noises. All the sudden 10 clones of Nemesis crashes through the ceiling. Each one wields a gatling gun. Lucky for your team, the room is also an armory. Each member grabs an adamantium riot shield and anything else that could be useful. 
No Caption Provided

Round 4: Solomon Grundy 
Your team makes their way through a hallway. They turn a corner and see that the hallway is blocked by rubble. Luckily, theirs an air duct that your team climbs through. As the last team member makes his way through. Solomon Grundy appears from the shadows. Just when he's bout to strike. Your teammate,  who has a symbiote bonded to him, crashes through the wall and tackles him. He's about to punch Solomon Grundy when a shock collar on your team member's neck is triggered. Your team must defeat Solomon Grundy. You must also get the shock collar off your team member and then beat the symbiote out of him. 
No Caption Provided

Round 5: Laboratory 
You finally make it to a large room which appears to be the laboratory. All the sudden, the lights switch on. The Albert Wesker impostor is standing there waiting for your team. The "impostor" is actually a clone of Wesker. Also waiting for your team are 35 Wesker zombies. These zombies do not possess superhuman strength or intellect. But they do possess superhuman speed and the strength of a normal human in perfect shape. These zombies also can be stopped, but they will regain consciousness in a period of 3 minutes. The Wesker clone taunts your team by giving them a "come and get it" gesture with his two fingers. Wesker informs your team that there's an "antidotethrower" at the other side of the room in case of emergencies. One of your teammates must somehow get to it to stop the zombies for good. This "antidotethrower" will have no effect on the Wesker clone though. 
No Caption Provided

Good luck.
Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Stompa

Ultimate Hawkeye, Iron Fist,Nightwing and The Killer (Wanted comic)

and now im going to read the rest :-)

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Stompa

Hmmm tough one but i think my team can make it. Iron Fist is propably my best member against Joker and Wesker while Nightwing will get to the antidote thrower. The other two provide the firepower.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By ReVamp

The Killer, Deathstroke, Spiderman and Backlash

BataTest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By BataTest

Judge Dredd

Alpha (based on movie characters played by Chow yun-fat)

Blade

Roland Deschain

Blade being my third member means you've taken one of my best characters in the first round. Judge Dredd, Alpha, and Roland should be able to get through round 1, round 2 would be easier then the first. But they have a tough time through 3, nemesis is a real brick and ten of them is no joke. If they make it. I think they can take Grundy he's not to sharp, but blade kills them all. My team fails

PaperRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By PaperRonin

Fantomex

Gambit

AOA Nightcrawler

Backlash

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nickthedevil
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nickthedevil

After a tough and long grueling battle for my team, i see them definately clearing this.

Chapel and is a ruthless Sociopathic killer. this is just a carnival for him. but with his twisted imagination and personality, the symbiote would bond to him pretty damn well. actually, that would be a kick@$$ bond. but they'd manage to take it.

This is a cake walk for Winter Soldier.

Even hyped up on Titan, one easily placed bullet to jokers head will take him out. he's not used to fighting someone who will actually kill him. Punisher finally gets to pick up where he left off with Joker and repaint the room with his brains. In the final round Punisher would be using the antidote thrower.

ShadowHawk's only problem here is to try not accidentally leaving behind his team.

_Beastmaster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By _Beastmaster_

Where the heck is Progenitor?

jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jaywray

Iron fist - Batman - Wolverine - Deathstroke

Pretty sure they'll clear it :) although if anyone sees any flaws feel free to point them out

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By difficlus

Gambit

Ultimate Captain

Captain cold

Deathstroke

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nickthedevil

@difficlus said:

Gambit

Ultimate Captain

Captain cold

Deathstroke

Lol Captain Cold.

_Beastmaster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By _Beastmaster_
@nickthedevil: Captain Cold could solo.
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By nickthedevil

@Night_Rake: i know i know. he's just too funny.

wait, he could? against an army of symbiotes, Nemesis', Joker & friends on Titan, Wesker zombies, and Wesker?

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By difficlus

@Night_Rake said:

@nickthedevil: Captain Cold could solo.

never said he wasn't allowed. He is still street leveler.

@nickthedevil said:

@Night_Rake: i know i know. he's just too funny.

wait, he could? against an army of symbiotes, Nemesis', Joker & friends on Titan, Wesker zombies, and Wesker?

he probably could...

_Beastmaster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By _Beastmaster_
@nickthedevil: They don't all attack  at once,so yes,he could.
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By nickthedevil

@Night_Rake: yea yea, i know. just, When i think of lame super costumes, captain cold is on my list. so everytime i see him i just have to laugh.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

Killer(Wanted) Deadpool Deathstroke Venom (Lethal Protector Version)

BataTest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BataTest

@Night_Rake: If so then that team probably loses,because he gets removed in the first round and turned against the team in round 4