Setting:

A large dojo.Start 30 feet apart

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@dondave @jashro44 @nickzambuto @slimj87d @frozen @highaccuser @bossmaster @monsterstomp @comicstooge @ancient_0f_days @wolverine08 @granitesoldier @oreoassassin @xiix

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc your thoughts?

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

It could go either way...Cass and Slade are the MVP's here, and when they fight in the comics, usually they stallemate each other...Cap vs Wesker i'm not sure...if Cass fights Cap, and Slade fights Wesker, in the end its going to be Cass vs Slade, which its 50/50...if Cass fights Slade first, the winner beats who wins the other fight.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

INB4 "Wesker solos" NickZ

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giving team 1 the edge. I think it's in their best interest to pair Wesker against Slade. It's gonna be awhile before Wesker puts him down, but he should be pressing his speed advantage throughout the match. I think Cassie can beat Steve after a good fight. Wesker likely won't put down Slade in this time, but Cassie should be able to help once she's through with Cap.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Slade takes Cass TFO while Steve holds Wesker off.

Then Slade joins Steve and they stomp Wesker.

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker's durability is insane. Dude tanked bullets and rockets and was boiling in lava for quite some time without even dying. Team 1 good majority here.

KeiDecifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker's solo

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker speed blitz.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade speed blitzes Wekser.

JimboBchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

slade takes out cassandra and wesker molests steve then poops on slade. team 1 wins

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker and Cassandra.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Avatar image for deactivated-57d568743bdb8
deactivated-57d568743bdb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While I don't think Wesker can solo, he is definitely the MVP here with his speed and power. If he's serious he should be able to make relatively short work of Captain America, and while the same can be said for Deathstroke against Cassandra, I think Wesker would get it done quicker. Slade would be a more even match for Wesker because of his reflexes and tactical abilities, but I believe Wesker that Wesker has proven against opponents like Alexia that he has more than enough tactical skills to take anybody on and meet them halfway. With Cassandra Cain holding her own, I don't see team 2 taking the lead.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Steve and Slade with difficulty

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 6-7/10. Cassandra is going to match either of Team 2 while Wesker can take a majority. Overall, they'll win more often than not due to Wesker being MVP.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Cassandra

Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy said:

Wesker speed blitz.

I don't think he could blitz either Slade or Steve but could beat either.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Wesker's speed is overrated. Slade can and has moved too fast for human's to perceive also. Slade has jumped through a giant spinning rotor with ease. So much for blinding speed. I'd argue that Slade is much faster than Wesker.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By renamed040924

I think Wesker's speed is overrated. Slade can and has moved too fast for human's to perceive also. Slade has jumped through a giant spinning rotor with ease. So much for blinding speed. I'd argue that Slade is much faster than Wesker.

When?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Every time he blitzes them.

That's just faster than people can react. He's never clearly moved so quickly that he became invisible. Big giant difference.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Wesker MVP Team 1, all Cass has to do is hold her own with Slade till Wesker destroys cap, then they beat down Slade together.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MonsterStomp

@nickzambuto said:

@monsterstomp said:

That's just faster than people can react. He's never clearly moved so quickly that he became invisible. Big giant difference.

Reaction and perception relate to each other. Reaction is the ability to act in response to stimuli. Perception is becoming aware or understanding the stimuli. If he's too fast for them to react, then he's too fast for them to perceive. Deathstroke has never been legitimately drawn as invisible from my knowledge, but his feat of jumping through a giant spinning rotor pretty much solidifies that capability. Whereas Wesker is written as invisible for our benefit. Who's to say Captain America can't perceive him? Steve has said that he can see bullets in slow motion and has even outpaced bullets on one account.

Cass and Batman (two of the most fastest street levellers in DC and both who have been drawn as invisible) even acknowledged that Slade is physically out of their league.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@nickzambuto said:

@monsterstomp said:

Reaction and perception relate to each other. Reaction is the ability to act in response to stimuli. Perception is becoming aware or understanding the stimuli. If he's too fast for them to react, then he's too fast for them to perceive. Deathstroke has never been legitimately drawn as invisible from my knowledge, but his feat of jumping through a giant spinning rotor pretty much solidifies that capability. Whereas Wesker is written as invisible for our benefit. Who's to say Captain America can't perceive him? Steve has said that he can see bullets in slow motion and has even outpaced bullets on one account.

Cass and Batman (two of the most fastest street levellers in DC and both who have been drawn as invisible) even acknowledged that Slade is physically out of their league.

They both have acknowledged that Slade's stats are above their's, not that they are out of their league...Cass has consistently proven to be a even match for Slade, and Batman has gave him trouble as well, sure, a well written Slade should be able to beat either 1-on-1, but you are implying that they are out of their depth, which isn't accurate, IMO.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MonsterStomp

@bat_girl_cc said:

They both have acknowledged that Slade's stats are above their's, not that they are out of their league...Cass has consistently proven to be a even match for Slade, and Batman has gave him trouble as well, sure, a well written Slade should be able to beat either 1-on-1, but you are implying that they are out of their depth, which isn't accurate, IMO.

You got me all wrong, man. Maybe 'out of their league' was a bit of a stretch. But my point stands.

Batman has given Slade good fights depending on your perspective. Slade usually holds the upper hand throughout most of their fights and wins. Lets not forget the numerous times Batman got in cheap shots. I don't think I've seen all of the fights between Cass and Slade, however, I know there was a fight where Cass acknowledged that Slade was toying with her. Then there was another fight in which Slade said the only way to beat her was to get inside her head, which is something he said he was fully capable of. But that's all I know.

Slade could definitely take Cass out 7-8/10 if he was trying and if he's thinking smart, he'll get rid of Cass before Wesker gets the drop on Cap (if that ever happened).

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DarthAznable

Ya'll dumb. Wesker solo stomps with ease 12/10.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sure Wesker solos here...

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not even rustled yet.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Team 2.

Slade has been fighting out of Wesker's league for decades.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@monsterstomp said:

Not true. A dodgeball is too fast for me to react to during gym class, I see it hurtling towards my face for a second but I'm unable to move. The reaction time of a trained human like a ninja or a soldier should be much higher, but in order to be so fast that people can't see you at all you'd need to be moving way faster than supersonic. I'm not saying that Cap wouldn't be able to see Wesker since he sees very fast, but just because Cap can see him doesn't mean there's not a huge speed difference between the two. Falling through a rotating fan really isn't anywhere near Wesker; generic bullet dodging is way better than jumping through a fan, unless those blades were twirling at over 1,400 feet per second.

Batman and Cassandra Cain do not have any feats of moving at invisible speed. They have PLENTY feats of escaping somebody's line of sight before they can react, which is entirely different. When Wesker moves, he actually starts in one place, becomes invisible despite still being in his opponent's line of sight, and then re-appears somewhere else without even changing stances. That's a whole different league of speed.

Team 2.

False. The BOWs and super soldiers of Resident Evil are extremely elite in their own right. In a straight fight Slade can't do anything Wesker can't do.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By colliderz

Team 1, Wesker is the MVP

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ariesxmasters

Team 1, Wesker is the MVP

I agree with you.

Like I'm trying to think in my head a way Team 2 could take it, and I just don't see it coming to fruition.

No Caption Provided

umbranox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Wesker MVP Team 1, all Cass has to do is hold her own with Slade till Wesker destroys cap, then they beat down Slade together.

This.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Slade using more of his brain, couldn't he potentially start noticing a pattern or predicting Wesker's moves? I'd like to argue that in H2H without his speed, Slade would STOMP Wesker, so once he catches on to his movements, shouldn't he beat him?

Wesker beat up Jill and Chris with relative ease, however, Slade also can dispatch spec ops teams like its nothing too, so it's not to say Wesker is some godly figure. And I beleive Chris and/or Jill managed to get a hit in. Slade should as well, as I think he'd take them with no issue.

I think the bigger problem is Wesker's durability, this could be argued ImO.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Slade using more of his brain, couldn't he potentially start noticing a pattern or predicting Wesker's moves? I'd like to argue that in H2H without his speed, Slade would STOMP Wesker, so once he catches on to his movements, shouldn't he beat him?

Wesker beat up Jill and Chris with relative ease, however, Slade also can dispatch spec ops teams like its nothing too, so it's not to say Wesker is some godly figure. And I beleive Chris and/or Jill managed to get a hit in. Slade should as well, as I think he'd take them with no issue.

I think the bigger problem is Wesker's durability, this could be argued ImO.

It's not that simple. Wesker isn't just a speedster, he's a master strategist and manipulator just like Slade, finding and exploiting a pattern in his moves isn't as easy as finding one against Wally West, assuming there even is a pattern to Wesker's moves. Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine are hardly just generic spec ops agents, that's an insulting generalization, they both survive impossible situations and think their way around invincible opponents on a regular basis, whether Slade himself could kill a Tyrant is up for debate, but they do it as their career. If Chris and Jill are regular spec ops agents, then Slade Wilson is just a soldier, and Wesker has killed plenty of those. I can basically prove that Chris is highly trained in or even a master of 7 or 8 different martial arts styles, so the fact that Wesker disarmed and downed him in a matter of seconds before even getting his powers is a testament to his skill. Don't underestimate Wesker's hand-to-hand abilities.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto

Not true. A dodgeball is too fast for me to react to during gym class, I see it hurtling towards my face for a second but I'm unable to move.

I disagree. I don't think the stimuli has to be invisible for it to be unperceivable. Even if something comes at you at such a blur, like a dodge ball, perception is about your brain receiving the information and understanding it. A blur ball isn't providing you brain with that entire information.

The reaction time of a trained human like a ninja or a soldier should be much higher, but in order to be so fast that people can't see you at all you'd need to be moving way faster than supersonic.

That is a pretty big statement. Drakon killed Roy Harper before he could finish a sentence (and yes, he was drawn as invisible), is Drakon far faster than supersonic? Cassandra Cain can blitz groups of guys as if everyone was a standstill in time. She isn't supersonic too is she? Batman has also blitzed as if time was a standstill, and he was drawn as invisible (but I've literally given up looking for the scan), is he supersonic too?

Falling through a rotating fan really isn't anywhere near Wesker; generic bullet dodging is way better than jumping through a fan, unless those blades were twirling at over 1,400 feet per second.

Slade wasn't falling through the fan, he jumped through it. Dodging bullets and moving your entire body are two different things. And the fan was rotating fast enough to act as a shield and block out energy blasts.

Batman and Cassandra Cain do not have any feats of moving at invisible speed. They have PLENTY feats of escaping somebody's line of sight before they can react, which is entirely different.

Completely false.

When Wesker moves, he actually starts in one place, becomes invisible despite still being in his opponent's line of sight, and then re-appears somewhere else without even changing stances. That's a whole different league of speed.

No it isn't.

Point stands, Wesker's speed is overrated.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By renamed040924

@monsterstomp: I don't want to get into the science of how the brain works with you, I'm just using common knowledge. Running around and being completely invisible to the naked eye for seconds is much faster than killing someone before they have time to react in one brief instant. Drakon, Cassandra, and Batman have only ever moved faster than they're opponent was capable of reacting, while Wesker moves faster than the human eye is able to perceive. At the right distance and under the right conditions, real life people can see bullets, but nobody can react to one. Chris, Jill, and Sheva can react to bullets, and Wesker is about 1,000 times larger than a bullet, yet they aren't able to see him.

When people talk about Batman vanishing, the scans I see are always in the middle of the night, the guy is looking at Batman, then Batman escapes their line of sight (jumps off a building, goes behind something, or just leaves) before they're able to react, hence they don't notice him. These are the popular scans and they all fall under that description.

Wesker never leaves his opponent's line of sight, he's just invisible to their eyes. Batman's disappearing act is an example of stealth and escape, hence why Deathstroke has never done it. He's not a master of stealth, nor is he faster than the human eye can perceive.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ComicStooge

@comicstooge said:

Team 2.

False. The BOWs and super soldiers of Resident Evil are extremely elite in their own right. In a straight fight Slade can't do anything Wesker can't do.

Wesker can take punches from Aquaman, Wonder-Girl etc and hold his own against a roster of Titans using nothing but a broadsword? Given that Deathstroke's eye can follow the Flash's speed when he's moving at speed's fast enough to dodge explosions, I'd say that's a little more impressive than just turning invisible.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Besides, if you think being invisible is Wesker's only feat, you're sorely mistaken. Let's not forget the fact that he is dodging whole streams of gunfire from two master marksman at the same time, sometimes from point blank range, with a smirk on his face. Wesker toys with bullets, he was even able to jump in the air and spin his body around a barrage of bullets fired by Jill during the fight at Spencer Estate for no reason besides being cool. Deathstroke's bullet dodging feats are not on par, in fact he actually got shot more often than you'd think during his original series. Meanwhile Wesker was sidestepping bullets without even breaking stride after his power had been cut in half. He was even able to catch an RPG missile between his hands in near-pitch black darkness after it was literally inches away from his face. Deathstroke can't dodge bullets like Wesker can, and he certainly couldn't do that.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This wesker guys maybe fast but can he dodge captain america's mighty shield?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ComicStooge

@monsterstomp:Deathstroke's bullet dodging feats are not on par, in fact he actually got shot more often than you'd think during his original series.

Deadshot says hi!

No Caption Provided

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto:

I don't want to get into the science of how the brain works with you, I'm just using common knowledge. Running around and being completely invisible to the naked eye for seconds is much faster than killing someone before they have time to react in one brief instant. Drakon, Cassandra, and Batman have only ever moved faster than they're opponent was capable of reacting, while Wesker moves faster than the human eye is able to perceive. At the right distance and under the right conditions, real life people can see bullets, but nobody can react to one. Chris, Jill, and Sheva can react to bullets, and Wesker is about 1,000 times larger than a bullet, yet they aren't able to see him.

Le sigh I've just given 3 instances of Drakon, Cass and Batman being drawn as invisible -.-

Likewise, at the right distance and under the right conditions, real life people can dodge bullets.. I don't see you point with that.

When people talk about Batman vanishing, the scans I see are always in the middle of the night, the guy is looking at Batman, then Batman escapes their line of sight (jumps off a building, goes behind something, or just leaves) before they're able to react, hence they don't notice him. These are the popular scans and they all fall under that description.

Fair enough. But I'm not talking about his vanishing feats. There were three thugs lined up. Now imagine time at a standstill. He pops out one light and takes one thug out (literally out of the picture), he pops out another light and does the same thing, then he does it a third time. All while time is a standstill. All while removing the thug out of the picture. All while remaining completely invisible to the reader. He wasn't in the line of sight of the thugs, but considering time was depicted as a standstill, obvious speed was displayed.

Wesker never leaves his opponent's line of sight, he's just invisible to their eyes. He's not a master of stealth, nor is he faster than the human eye can perceive.

Wesker clearly leaves his opponents line of sight, hence why Chris is shooting where he was instead of where he's going to be.

Deathstroke can move as fast as he thinks.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Meanwhile Wesker was sidestepping bullets without even breaking stride after his power had been cut in half. He was even able to catch an RPG missile between his hands in near-pitch black darkness after it was literally inches away from his face. Deathstroke can't dodge bullets like Wesker can, and he certainly couldn't do that.

When a gun was pressed against Slade's head, he dodged the bullet before it could even leave the barrel.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ComicStooge

As for moving faster than the guy could see, he threw his swords at the metahuman Geo-Force so fast that it looked like he hadn't moved:

No Caption Provided