• 101 results
Dean 13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Dean 13

Are you sure? It looks like a typing error to me. You, do know you can fix it, right?

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Boken

i know boken is a word. its japenesse

Dean 13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Dean 13

Well, your not Japanese. Why are you using it?

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Boken

i'm using it cuz it's unique

Dean 13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Dean 13

Boken says:

"i'm using it cuz it's unique"

A sword is unique. no, unique is someone like you with a brain.

Avatar image for captain_of_11th_squad
Captain of 11th Squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is unique. I like it the way it sounds...What does it mean?

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Boken

it does mean sowrd, but would you rather have some one be called sowrd or boken

Dean 13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Dean 13

well, your powers don't revolve around a sword, they revolve around darkness. If your powers revolved around a sword, then yes, because it would make sense.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Boken

read me profile a little bit more closely. my true power comes from the boken blade. it has all the souls from the past bokens. read my weaknesses. if separated from my sowrd them i lose most of my power.

Dean 13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Dean 13

yea, sure you have a sword, but your powers aren't swords, it's darkness. And, a healing factor is useless if your immortal. and the way your powers are, it looks like you can't be killed. I think that's against the rules for RPG's.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Boken

i knew you would bring a point like that up. the boken spirit is immortal. as long as ther is a succeser there is a new boken. if you read the military control RPG i did die but the tital was then passed down to my son.

Dean 13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Dean 13

yea, but do you ever get klled in RPG's? ok, 1. wow. And, they way you fight is like no one can touch you. people have to get hits in sometimes.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Boken

i do get hit some times. i thought you were gonna stop being on my case, also answer this how many rpg's have you died in.

Dean 13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Dean 13

none, because i've only posted like three times in an RPG and haven't gotten into a battle. And the way you fight and post is like you own everything and verone.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Boken

what RPGs are you talking about just so i can clarify.

Dean 13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Dean 13

well, pretty much every one that you're in. you either talk dwn to someone, put them in a situation where they can't win, or god-moding, and dn't even give details to your posts so most of the time people don't know what you're talking about.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Boken

examples

Dean 13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Dean 13

Age of Magneto: Boken killed nearly 1/4 of the bug people. Boken killed a bug. Boken shot a boken beam and killed twenty more.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Boken

the bigs wernt real people. ther for its not auto hiting. i i said i killed you then it would be auto hitting.

Dean 13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Dean 13

but your still acting like a god, that's what I mean. give the bugs a chance o fight back. Besides, I though NPC's could only be killed if the person who made them approves of it?

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Boken

not if they have an army. my mutonians yes they eould have to talk to me, if i had arobot ary and they wasted my robots, i can't do anything bout that.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#72  Edited By Sparda

What the heck are you guys talking about? RPG's? Unhittable? I hate it when people do that......

Dean 13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Dean 13

well, you could've at least given them a chance to defend themselves. instead you just kill them. and, what is the largest amount that omeone has to ask to kill NPC's before they can just kill them.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Boken

when they have like a dozen left. did you here of the death row RPG well they wasted my guards.

Dean 13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Dean 13

ok, so, if there are 13 bugs then you can just kill them. It's not a dozen, therefore you don't have to ask.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Sparda

Killing thirteen bugs in one hit? That sounds.......interesting......

Dean 13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Dean 13

boken killed 12 in one hit.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Boken

i meant when they don't have many. this guy has like unlimited bugs.

Dean 13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Dean 13

no. he has a certain number. he has an army. So? what if when you shot them they didn't have that many left?

And you friggin killed a fourth of them in one shot! That's just not right. You don't think about anyone else but yourself winning when you post. Jeez, have some humility.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Boken

i ment 1/4 of the front line, drop it the RPG is dead.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Sparda

I generally try to make it fair in a whole RPG battle.....or maybe make it take longer wven though I would win in the end......

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#82  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

that still doesn't make it right. and you didn't say the front line Boken. you didn't specify. I totally agree with Dean.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Sparda

Dean hasn't really said anything in response yet.......

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Boken

ok. damn drop it. i'm keeping my end of the bargin dean, your not.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

he's off your case about the noob thing. that was the deal. He's questioning your posts in RPG's.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Sparda says:

"Dean hasn't really said anything in response yet......."

He logged off.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Sparda

Oh, well that would explain it.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Apparition

yet another horrible thread that lost its way...

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#89  Edited By Copy

Apparition says:

"yet another horrible thread that lost its way..."

yea you want to try to bring it back on track cause this is the only werewolf vs vampire thread i could find.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Apparition

well i think it depends on what you believe about werewolves and vampires. there are so many myths and so many different types. i think you would have to limit it to a certain type of werewolf vs a certain type of vampire. like blade vampires vs. underworld werewolves.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Copy

You make good points but the blade vampires vs underworld werewolves sounds like a fair match.
Post Edited:2007-11-11 09:36:02

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Apparition

yeah the blade vampires seem stronger then the underworld vampires so it should be a fairly even match.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Copy

Apparition says:

"yeah the blade vampires seem stronger then the underworld vampires so it should be a fairly even match."

Yeah the only storng underworld vampires were the elders. But that was cool to watch the werewolves kick the vampires a$$ lol.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Copy

This is what i got on the powers of lycans from ask.com

In the Underworld films, Lycans display a number of enhanced physical attributes. As with their rivals the vampires, Lycans are immortal, able to live for hundreds of years (William survived over 800 years of captivity with no food or water in hibernation). They possess great physical strength, durability and speed, and have been seen to power through solid concrete walls in Lycan form. It should be noted that in wolf form Lycans seem to be far stronger than the vampires, as every hand-to-hand confrontation between the two races under normal circumstances has ended with a Lycan victory with the exception of elder vampires like Viktor. A first-generation Lycan was able to swat a fully armoured vampire at least ten feet through the wall of a villager's hut. These traits seem to apply even when the Lycans are in human form, as Lucian was seen to be able to catch a moving car, and subsequently survive being hit by it at point blank range with no injuries. Lycans can also use their claws and strength to scale sheer surfaces, having been seen to crawl along walls at speed in pursuit of prey.

Lycans also possess amazing physical resilience and great regenerative abilities: both Lucian and Raze are wounded, by silver bullets and Selene's throwing stars respectively, yet they bear no marks or scars when they reappear later in the film. Their recovery abilities are hampered by the presence of silver in their bodies. However, to older Lycans, the silver is rarely fatal. Lucian displayed the ability to force Selene's silver bullets out of his body through muscle strength and sheer force of will, although it is mentioned in the first film that the silver is fatal if it penetrates the internal organs. They possess heightened senses (which allow for them to detect the presence of vampires), and the ability to land on their feet, like cats do, as seen with Lucian, after being hit by Selene with her car; and Michael, after leaping out of the window of the Death Dealer safe house from several stories high. Silver, whether bullets or blades, are the Lycans' only weakness, as they seem to be violently allergic to it. A new variation on this is the use of Silver nitrate bullets to inject the silver directly into a Lycan's bloodstream.

Although originally Lycans could only transform at the full moon, it is also explained that the older a lycan becomes in age, the more control he can exert over his transformation, to the point that he can change at will, possessing full mental control of his wolf form. In their wolf form, Lycans also have access to the formidable fangs and claws, making them deadly close-quarters fighters.

A special note should be made of William, the original Lycan (or Lycan Elder, as Selene refers to him in the novelisation of Underworld: Evolution). William possessed the same physical traits as his offspring, but to a much augmented degree. His strength was such that he was able to engage his Hybrid relative Michael Corvin in combat, winning at first and only being forced back due to the helicopter's minigun - especially impressive as Michael had just killed several first-generation Lycans with ease. He was also resilient to the UV gunfire of Selene. Although the rounds penetrated, they barely seemed to slow him down, and only the previously mentioned minigun seemed to have any kind of lasting effect. His muscle power was such that he was able to leap dozens of feet when escaping Selene's explosive shuriken.

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By The Spartan

Werewolves totally win. They have less vulnerabilities and physically, they're stronger. Like in Van Helsing, Dracula got whipped by his canine adversary.

Now, imagine this: Wolverine gets his adamantium skeleton fused with a mixture of silver. So now he has claws that have the silver quality, but they're still unbreakable adamantium. He would be the ultimate Vampire Ass-Kicker Supreme (VAKS for short).

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Copy

The Spartan says:

"Werewolves totally win. They have less vulnerabilities and physically, they're stronger. Like in Van Helsing, Dracula got whipped by his canine adversary. Now, imagine this: Wolverine gets his adamantium skeleton fused with a mixture of silver. So now he has claws that have the silver quality, but they're still unbreakable adamantium. He would be the ultimate Vampire Ass-Kicker Supreme (VAKS for short)."

okay 1 welcome to the vine

2 we are trying to tak about a certain kind of werewolf and vampire (blades vampires and Underworld Werewolves)

3 And vampires are not weak against silver.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Copy

oppps i got it from answer.com my bad.

BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By BIackFlash

Alucard solos

VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By VIZION2011
hell-spawn said:
stupid battle. Dracula and other powerful vampires have full controle over all werewolves. its a bit of a one way ... [more]

That actually incorrect it depends on which mythollgy u chosse to use and a mytholgy wasnt stated. However in all mythos one thing remains the same, the older the vampo is the more powerful they become. So im going with the vamps
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#100  Edited By Dark King

a werewolves  pawns your average vamp, the only vamps that stand a chance if they  have a psycho kinetic power, only guys like lestat or dracula can beat a werewolf.