Werewolf fight

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By cascadeking09

Scott Mcall (Teen wolf) vs Tommy Dawkins (Big Wolf On Campus) vs Daniel "Oz"  Osbourne (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) vs Michael Corvin(Underworld)

Round 1: Random encounter all are wolfed/vamped out. 
Round 2: Random encounter in human form.
Round 3: 1 hour of prep with their partners. Oz can only prep with Giles.

Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Mayhem_Theory
Michael Corvin, no contest.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By progenitorigin
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

Agreed.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cascadeking09
@The_Mayhem_Theory: @progenitor: It's been in a while seen I've seen those movies. Can you explain and for all three rounds ,not just the first?
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, saddest werewolves ever contest. 

Teen wolf is a joke. Oz never struck me as particularly dangerous, but i think even he might have mopped the floor with the other two. 

Corvin wins this by default.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cascadeking09
@Fortified_Hooligan: Wow, if you don't like the thread then don't comment. Why don't you try reading the rules before commenting.
Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't get mad, dude. 

Looks lopsided to me, so i spoke on it.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By joshmightbe

Which teen wolf funny Michel J. Fox teen wolf or twilight rip off Mtv teen wolf neither would win but the Fox version is less embarrassing than emo wolf  

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cascadeking09
@Fortified_Hooligan: I'm not mad, but if you think my thread or the people in it are a joke then why comment?

Do me a favor and comment on the outcome of the battle only and leave your personal opinion about the characters out of it.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cascadeking09

@joshmightbe said:

Which teen wolf funny Michel J. Fox teen wolf or twilight rip off Mtv teen wolf neither would win but the Fox version is less embarrassing than emo wolf

It's Scott Mcall not Scott Howard and I don't know what you think is emo about him. I really hate how that word is thrown around now like people don't know what it means.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cattlebattle
@cascadeking09 said:
 Scott Mcall (Teen wolf) vs Tommy Dawkins (Big Wolf On Campus) vs Daniel "Oz"  Osbourne (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) vs Michael Corvin(Underworld)  Round 1: Random encounter all are wolfed/vamped out.  Round 2: Random encounter in human form.Round 3: 1 hour of prep with their partners. Oz can only prep with Giles.
You get awesome points for remembering Big Wolf on Campus and bonus points for not including those stupid Twilight werewolves
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By joshmightbe
@cascadeking09: Well the MTV version is always whining about something which is pretty much all emo kids do so to me he's an emo kid and the dude from Underworld would rip him to shreds just like the rest of the guys here 
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cascadeking09
@cattlebattle: Thank u. And I hate twilight and didn't want to include any of those oversized wolves in this fight.

@joshmightbe: Emo kids are overly emotional and like to where dark colors and a few other things. Scott's only over the top emotion is anger and that's due to his wolf side. And I think  Tommy could give Michael a good fight, he's pretty strong and may even be faster. But I seriously think everyone needs to address each round not who they think would win in just the 1.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By joshmightbe
@cascadeking09: Micheal isn't full were wolf remember he's also half vampire making him far stronger than the average were wolf and potentially unkillable 
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By karrob
@progenitor said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
Agreed.
PushMunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PushMunky

Corvin has the advantage of shooting with both barrels - by that, I mean he's half vampire & half werewolf, & would kick the snot out of these feeble competitors. . . . and drink their blood.

stoneo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By stoneo

Micheal Corvin curbstomp. As stated above he's half vampire and half werewolf making him much more stronger than an average werewolf. Also Selene stated that it's possible that he may never die. The twilight and true blood werewolves should have been put in here to make more of a contest, but even then he would probably still win.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By cascadeking09
@joshmightbe: Him being stronger than the average werewolf in his own universe isn't the same as being superior to the others. His feats that I know are punching through other werewolves chests and ripping limbs off, I'm about about to go look through the movies in a bit so I can see for. Tommy while freshly bitten was bolted down to a table with titanium and he easily ripped them off and got up to go fight. And I'm asking you and everyone else to speak on the other rounds not just the first one. Who wins rounds 2 and 3?
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cascadeking09

Seriously, everyone read the entire op instead of just goin by the first name you see.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By joshmightbe
@cascadeking09: I haven't seen Big wolf on Campus in years so I don't remember much of it but I would give Tommy an edge over teen wolf and Oz but Micheal was has actual combat experience against other were wolves in particular and the underworld wolves were actually probably more dangerous than the wolves on the TV shows you mentioned 
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cascadeking09
@joshmightbe: Agreed Michael has an edge, but like I said Tommy would give him a good fight. I just finished looking over the two that Michael was in. He only has two really impressive strength feats punching through the chest of that werewolf and ripping off part of William's head. His speed feat was covering a long distance faster than Viktor could see. Tommy may be able to pull that off, but I won't say that he's stronger or faster because it would only be speculation and same goes for Michael. 

Just to give an example of  how this is supposed to be done.

Round 1: I'm not too sure on, but I'll give it to Michael.

Round 2: tbh I forgot that they don't all keep their powers, but Scott wins it because most of his feats are without wolfing out and are pretty impressive. Michael would definitely give him a tough fight though.

Round 3: I give to Tommy because him and Merton are used to preparing for creatures like werewolves and Oz isn't able to maintain his normal compitence when he wolfs out. Though I do think Scott would be trouble in this situation because, unlike all the others, silver isn't a weakness.
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cascadeking09 said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory: @progenitor: It's been in a while seen I've seen those movies. Can you explain and for all three rounds ,not just the first?

Not just the first round, for every round. And here's why...

Markus (or Marcus) Corvinus was bitten by a bat, made as the First Vampire. He is the one who bit Viktor, when Viktor had fallen ill. Either Markus or Viktor had bitten Amelia, who had became the Third Elder Vampire. Everyone else was weaker than them by far (chain of command, really). William Corvinus is Markus' twin brother, who had been bitten by a wolf, and then made as the First Werewolf. William's power grew so overwhelming that anger took over him, causing him to never return to human form. This is the backdrop for the second film. However, Viktor was equaled in strength but outmatched in speed by Michael after his first transformation into a Hybrid. The only thing Viktor had was more experience in hand-to-hand, that was it. Nothing else suggested he "badly stomped" Michael. As time went by and his transformations came more easily to achieve, Michael's Hybrid powers increase substantially, making him near equal to Markus' Hybrid power. Don't forget that Michael was bitten by a werewolf, Lucian, before being bitten by a vampire, Selene. So his werewolf aspects were more detailed than his vampiric side. For Markus, he was a vampire before having drank the blood of a dead werewolf, so his Elder vampiric power was more detailed than his werewolf side. Their first fight on the moving truck had them stalemated. Markus was also in his Hybrid form when he battled Michael under the docks, who was in his human form, which means that Michael wasn't accessing his Hybrid powers at the time that Markus impaled him on a metal rod. And that is why Markus beat Michael during their second fight. At the end of Evolution, Michael was superior to William in both hand-to-hand (clawing and whatnot), strength, and speed, even though William was an Elder Werewolf (who was more powerful than Viktor). Selene beat Markus after having drank Alexander Corvinus' blood (he is the first and True Immortal, the father of Markus and William), which had put her on Markus' level of power.

In other words, Michael slaughters the others single-handedly and quite easily.

I wrote this out for two other fights that included Michael Corvin, so I copied and pasted it over here. I hope this sheds some light.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cascadeking09
@The_Mayhem_Theory: Michael was hardly superior or even equal to Viktor in the first movie. Forgive me for saying so but I think it's kind of stupid for him to go from getting owned by Viktor in hybrid form to being able to stalemate someone stronger. That fight was also pretty short and he had also been shot at close range be Selene's automatic hand gun, I'm not sure if he had enough time to heal from that. And being impaled hardly equates to being able to beat someone with more feats in human form. I may have missed some of those fights while quickly looking through the other two but I don't think he's done anything to make me think he could take Scott while human and it would be a reach to say that he beats him easily.
glforthewin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By glforthewin

corvin 

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By difficlus
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cascadeking09 said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory: Michael was hardly superior or even equal to Viktor in the first movie. Forgive me for saying so but I think it's kind of stupid for him to go from getting owned by Viktor in hybrid from to being able to stalemate someone stronger. And being impaled hardly equates to being able to beat someone with more feats in human form. I may have missed some of those fights while quickly looking through the other two but I don't think he's done anything to make me think he could take Scott while human and it would be a reach to say that he beats him easily.

Michael is/was superior to Viktor in physical stats, however Viktor out-matched him in hand-to-hand. If you're powerful but can't defend yourself in fights, then you're pretty much useless. Michael held his own until he was forced into a head-lock. Michael was also newly transformed, therefore it was an even trade. He wasn't owned, pwned, stomped, curbraped, or any of that nonsense. He simply had no developed fighting technique; his lack of combat experience tends to put him at a disadvantage when facing particularly experienced tacticians, although his raw strength and speed is often enough to compensate for this when facing the average Vampire or Lycan. What do you mean by "hardly equates to being able to beat someone with more feats in human form?" What character is that directed toward? If you feel you've missed some fights, I recommend re-watching the movies and perhaps you'd have a bit more basis for your argument (no offense, hopefully). What puts Michael over the others is that he is highly stronger, faster, whose powers were said to be limitless because he was unique and there had never been a Hybrid before.
Avatar image for lectriccolossus
lectriccolossus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By lectriccolossus

hmmm, these werewolves are underwhelming...well i think that Michael Corvis would beat all three in a swamp just because he is a hybrid. I think that Corvis VS Van Helsing as a werewolf would be much more interesting
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By cascadeking09
@The_Mayhem_Theory: He had his arm grabbed and was held by the throat, he couldnt' break his grip. Then he was getting choked out. That doesn't sound like superior h2h skill to me it sounds like he just got overpowered. But this doesn't matter, because I can agree that he wins the first fight. I've rewatched most of the fight scenes earlier today. I was only trying to watch the scenes so I may have missed a few things, but I don't think I did. Getting impaled and surviving doesn't mean that he can take Scott. Scott maintains some amount of his strength,speed, and agility and has complete control over his heightened senses in human form. I think highly stronger is a bit much to say, it's clear that he's at the vary least on par with the stronger characters in Underworld, but he doesn't have many of his own feats to compare to characters outside of that. I also don't think it was stated that Michael was much stronger than all vampires and all werewolves and it would be hard without using abc logic to come to an agreement of how much stronger he is than the others.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By joshmightbe

How come Jack Russel(werewolf by night) gets no love the dude went toe to toe with the Hulk and didn't die that's a bigger feat than any of these guys have

The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cascadeking09 said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory

1. He had his arm grabbed and was held by the throat, he couldnt' break his grip. Then he was getting choked out. That doesn't sound like superior h2h skill to me it sounds like he just got overpowered.

2. Getting impaled and surviving doesn't mean that he can take Scott.

3. Scott maintains some amount of his strength,speed, and agility and has complete control over his heightened senses in human form. 

4. I also don't think it was stated that Michael was much stronger than all vampires and all werewolves and it would be hard without using abc logic to come to an agreement of how much stronger he is than the others.

I numbered them to make it easier to respond to.

1. No, man, he was head-locked. And he was only overpowered (out-matched) at the end of that battle.
2. He was impaled and died shortly after. He also "regenerated himself back to life." It doesn't mean Scott can take Michael, either.
3. Michael was stated to be, "Half-Vampire, half-Lycan, but stronger than both." That was the general statement (and concept of the Hybrid form). By that logic, I assume that is meant as a pre-Elder Vampire and Werewolf, considering the trouble he had with Viktor, Markus, and William.

By the way, the sequel Underworld: New Dawn is in pre-production stages.

Oh snap, I just re-read the parameters of the battle. Forgive me, I mixed myself up somehow. I got what you said for human form. Yeah, round two... I'm not sure, perhaps it goes any way.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By cascadeking09
@The_Mayhem_Theory

1. It wasn't all Michael or  all Viktor throught that fight. Once Viktor was fighting back he didn't use any special h2h moves he just punched him. When Michael punched back his fist was caught and then got hit in the neck, the same thing happens again but he gets chocked and doesn't even try to use his right hand, then after the interference he pretty much unable break the chock hold Viktor had on him. Let me remind that agree regardless of why Viktor beat him that Michael wins round one. 
2. Scott has more feats so I would think he could win. Bein impaled doesn't really show what he can do in a fight.
3. Ok.

I know, it's part of the reason I added Michael to this fight, because I was going through imdb and saw the name and reminded me. I hate how close it's name is to the twilight movie though.

It's cool. I'll stick with Scott for now, I guess I'm the only one on this site that actually likes the new teen wolf series.

@joshmightbe

said:

How come Jack Russel(werewolf by night) gets no love the dude went toe to toe with the Hulk and didn't die that's a bigger feat than any of these guys have

Lol cause I've only read about him and the hulk thing just adds to reasons not to add him.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By joshmightbe
@cascadeking09: It was Grey Hulk if that helps 
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By cascadeking09
@joshmightbe: lol nope, maybe in another thread or something.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By joshmightbe
@cascadeking09: he didn't win the fight just the fact that he could take a punch from any version of the Hulk and still be able to fight is more impressive than anything these guys have done 
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By cascadeking09
@joshmightbe: That's cool and all, but that'll have to be saved for some other match up.
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cascadeking09 said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory

1. It wasn't all Michael or  all Viktor throught that fight. Once Viktor was fighting back he didn't use any special h2h moves he just punched him. When Michael punched back his fist was caught and then got hit in the neck, the same thing happens again but he gets chocked and doesn't even try to use his right hand, then after the interference he pretty much unable break the chock hold Viktor had on him. Let me remind that agree regardless of why Viktor beat him that Michael wins round one.

I know, it's part of the reason I added Michael to this fight, because I was going through imdb and saw the name and reminded me. I hate how close it's name is to the twilight movie though.

It's cool. I'll stick with Scott for now, I guess I'm the only one on this site that actually likes the new teen wolf series.

No, the fight wasn't one-sided, both had good shots. The only special hand-to-hand moves were the combinations of claw strikes (from Michael) and punches from Viktor, and then Viktor's head-lock. Michael caught Viktor's hand in his palm, but later, Viktor caught Michael by the wrist. Yes, regardless that Viktor wasn't able to defeat Michael (Selene intervened), Michael wins round one.

DON'T EVER PUT UNDERWORLD AND TWILIGHT IN THE SAME SENTENCE AGAIN! =P
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By joshmightbe
@cascadeking09: k
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By cascadeking09
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
@cascadeking09 said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory

No, the fight wasn't one-sided, both had good shots. The only special hand-to-hand moves were the combinations of claw strikes (from Michael) and punches from Viktor, and then Viktor's head-lock. Michael caught Viktor's hand in his palm, but later, Viktor caught Michael by the wrist. Yes, regardless that Viktor wasn't able to defeat Michael (Selene intervened), Michael wins round one.

DON'T EVER PUT UNDERWORLD AND TWILIGHT IN THE SAME SENTENCE AGAIN! =P
Wasn't my fault lol. Let's just say I wish the name of the new Underworld movie wasn't so close to another sucky movie that mostly old ladies and teenaged girls go to see.
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cascadeking09 said:
Wasn't my fault lol. Let's just say I wish the name of the new Underworld movie wasn't so close to another sucky movie that mostly old ladies and teenaged girls go to see.
I'm anticipating New Dawn, anyway. The kid is probably going to be an epic beast.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By cascadeking09
@The_Mayhem_Theory: The little girl from the secret life of a teenager?
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cascadeking09 said:
...what? No. Underworld: New Dawn, Selene and Michael have a kid together. She's 14 in the movie. She has the True Immortal, Vampire and Werewolf Genes.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

i would have added William from underworld or the Wolfman from the new movie...maybe the american werewolf in London wolf too

The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Stegman said:
i would have added William from underworld or the Wolfman from the new movie...maybe the american werewolf in London wolf too
Don't go ahead of me, man. I was moments away from posting that battle.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By cascadeking09
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@cascadeking09 said:

...what? No. Underworld: New Dawn, Selene and Michael have a kid together. She's 14 in the movie. She has the True Immortal, Vampire and Werewolf Genes.
Lol, yeah that girl playing her was in a show called secret life of an american teenager. They're daughter's name is eve right?
@The Stegman said:
I have only seen a few scenes from Wolman and didn't really see all of what William could do before getting killed, so I just stuck with characters whose feats I knew of already.
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cascadeking09 said:
Lol, yeah that girl playing her was in a show called secret life of an american teenager. They're daughter's name is eve right?

It's Nissa.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By cascadeking09
@The_Mayhem_Theory: O, ok. My bad.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts