Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#1  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Battle Takes Place At Wundagore Mountain On A Full Moon

Win By Any Means

Werewolf by Night (aka Jack Russle) Vs The Big Bad Wolf (aka Bigby Wolf)

VS
VS

No Caption Provided
Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Skit

Bigby in a stomp

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit: bigby is that impressive? I remember seeing him in the video game but didn't know he had a comic.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Skit

@those_eyes: Yeah, an injured and tired Bigby leveled a few hundred feet of forest(derooting and smashing large trees) just by blowing. He's had a gun shoved in his mouth and been shot and got back up after a few seconds got shot several more times. These two feats both happened at the same time pretty early on(15th issue I believe). As for the comic, Fables has been going on for 10+ years. Wolf Among Us(the game your talking about) is a prequel that's still going on.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No substitute for original Big Bad Wolf.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit: wow. I remember in the game he gets pumped with shotgun blasts over 10 times and just keeps on coming but I didn't know he was that impressive in the comics (actually didn't know there was a comic). I want to read it now.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Well Wolf Among Us does take place like 20 + years before current Fables IIRC. Bigby is hundreds if not a few thousand years old so it's not really all that big of a difference for him(he is a bit calmer though ). Definitely read Fables if you can, its easily in my top 5 favorites and is ending pretty soon( 10 or so more issues I believe). There's also 3 spin off series that add a lot if you end up liking Fables.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

bigby is more powerful that WBN by a long shot

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@hyperlight: @skit: Werewolf has a wolverine level healing factor and has tussled with the Hulk on a number of occasions

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: What has he done to say he done to say he has a wolverine level HF? The worst injuries I can think of are things like bullets.Also the only time I remember him fighting the Hulk, all it basically was, was him dodging Hulk's attacks(he did get hit once or twice IIRC), getting in some hits that did almost nothing and then choking him out. Bigby outclasses him in every category.

Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: @hyperlight: @jonny_anonymous: @skit: This is all Bigby wolf he is probably one of the strongest characters created in history all the powers that he has helps to he can control the wind to mask his scent or even hold his prey down, let alone crush it with the sheer power of his wind power, he also has incredible strength in any form that he takes Bigby is more than just the big bad wolf he is the son of the most powerful God the north wind making him a Demi God.