Wendigo and Killer Croc VS Lizard and Hyena

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackdemon

My next of battles has it so Georges Baptiste AKA Wendigo and Waylon Jones AKA Killer Croc take on Curt Connors AKA Lizard and Jivan Shi AKA Hyena. Note well these facts...Wendigo is fighting Lizard and Killer Croc is fighting Hyena. As mentioned previously, this is the male Hyena, Jivan Shi. Not the original female, Summer Day. Killer Croc is written properly with no jobber aura on at all for this battle. He's his true, menacing, tough self. The Lizard who Wendigo is fighting is pre-pheromone Lizard. The battle is both to the death with no prep or morals for either side and bloodlust on, and it takes place in a mixture of Canada and Kenya. Which duo wins?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Killemall

Wendigo is by far the strongest. He could probably solo, this hoping it sthe Wendigo who was giving Hulk hell rather than Wendigos who just appear for 2 pages in issues.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Killemall said:

Wendigo is by far the strongest. He could probably solo, this hoping it sthe Wendigo who was giving Hulk hell rather than Wendigos who just appear for 2 pages in issues.

Truth. Wendigo gives Hulk a hell of fight. Killer Croc get's destroyed by Lizard and Hyena well... she's kind of a non-factor.

Wendigo solo's.

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By EternalDecider

Is it the Wendigo that appeared in old comics of the Hulk? The one where Sasquatch and Hulk teamed up to defeat it? If yes, Wendigo solos and destroys both Lizard and Hyena.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Killemall

@EternalDecider said:

Is it the Wendigo that appeared in old comics of the Hulk? The one where Sasquatch and Hulk teamed up to defeat it? If yes, Wendigo solos and destroys both Lizard and Hyena.

I am assuming so, because that is one true Wendigo. He has appeared in other issues too. But then there are Wendigos that form when he bites people, those are clearly weaker.

And absolutely, i think Wendigo can and will solo (Oh wait i posted earlier, damn!)

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By EternalDecider

@Killemall: True. The issue of Hulk and Sasquatch teaming up against Wendigo was actually one of the first hulk comics I've seen. Once again, WENDIGO STILL SOLOS WITH STYLE. :D

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By PikminMania

@EternalDecider said:

Yup, that's the one I'm pretty sure. He first appeared when Hulk and Wolverine had to team up to defeat him.

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By blackdemon

@Deranged Midget I wish you had read my OP more carefully. Killer Croc isn't fighting Lizard, he's fighting Hyena. And it's not the SHE-Hyena, Summer Day, it's the HE-Hyena, Jivan Shi! Granted, I agree Wendigo could solo him and Lizard, but tell me, who wins if Killer Croc takes on Jivan Shi's Hyena and Wendigo just deals with trashing Lizard?