• 165 results
#1 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Folks it looks like Red Hulk actually was able to punk King Thor and he punked him pretty badly, all I can say is WOW

caption

caption

caption

caption

caption

caption

caption

Like I said all I can say is WOW i think thats PIS filled but seeing as how the story aint finished yet I will hold my wrath of total judgement, hopefully they will somehow justify all this. My battle Question is this seeing all the foes Red Hulk has demolished, who do you think under Galactus level can beat Red Hulk

A. Silver Surfer

B.Thanos
C.Dr Strange
D.Sentry
E.Dr Doom
F. Some Other Character (please name the person, no teams just one person)

Also you can give your insite on who you think Red Hulk actually is.
#2 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF..HE BEAT THOR AND HIT HIM WITH HIS OWN HAMMER??????

#3 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

sephiroth

#4 Posted by Ztrange (345 posts) - - Show Bio

damn

#5 Posted by Rapist (182 posts) - - Show Bio

wow...

#6 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
nathandan1222 said:
"sephiroth"
HELL NO.
#7 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Loeb needs firing

#8 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Thor said:
"Loeb needs firing
"
I'm gonna have to agree.This is more ridiculous than World War Hulk.
#9 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"Loeb needs firing
"
I'm gonna have to agree.This is more ridiculous than World War Hulk."
Much more and we're gonna have more...
#10 Posted by Rapist (182 posts) - - Show Bio

i cant believe thor got beat that bad

#11 Posted by Avantar (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually I find the beating of Thor interesting. Unfortunately he made a mistake and let Thor know how he was and did accomplish this feat. Since he did not finish him off, Red Hulk better beware. That tactic won't work twice.

#12 Posted by fesak (7054 posts) - - Show Bio

That is officially the worst Thor characterization ever.

Also Mjolnir does not have a gravity enchantment, it has a fricking worthiness enchantment!
Being in zero gravity wouldn't do any difference at all. You have to be worthy, nothing else.
Between this, Ultimates 3 and the atrocious Wolverine arc i'm now convinced Loeb is the single worst writer in comics.

#13 Posted by Avantar (385 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"That is officially the worst Thor characterization ever.

Also Mjolnir does not have a gravity enchantment, it has a fricking worthiness enchantment!
Being in zero gravity wouldn't do any difference at all. You have to be worthy, nothing else.
Between this, Ultimates 3 and the atrocious Wolverine arc i'm now convinced Loeb is the single worst writer in comics.
"
Maybe he is worthy.
#14 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Avantar said:
"fesak said:

"
Maybe he is worthy.
"
Or Maybe Loeb is a horrible writer.
#15 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSaw nice scans man.
#16 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:

"
i think it does because in zero gravity wouldn't the worthiness effect become void? Like its not just going to fall while in zero gravity and at the same time I don't see why he wouldn't be able to move it when there is no scientific force hindering him... but I could be wrong
#17 Posted by fesak (7054 posts) - - Show Bio

The same reason why pure strength can't lift in on earth. It's a magical enchantment.
Why would the enchantment disappear in space?

The way this enchantment works is that no one can lift/move Mjolnir unless worthy, which only a few has been shown to be. (Thor, Captain America, Thunderstrike, Beta Ray Bill)
I cant imagine why this would be any different while in space. Fulk would be able to hold it, nothing else.

#18 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio
Dr Doom
#19 Posted by Avantar (385 posts) - - Show Bio

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of the zero gravity effect. In the world of comics where we often see more characters become ever stronger, it was nice to see a possible weakness be explored. Although Odin put the enchantment on the hammer, perhaps he never considered the effect in space. More so the real question to ask is " How does the enchantment consider someone worthy?" The Asguardian Gods in Marvel are primarily portrayed as warrior gods. With the Red Hulks great strength and his apparent knowledge of strengths and weaknesses of some of the most powerful characters, perhaps as a warrior he is worthy to wield the hammer but didn't consider it a possibility.

#20 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

First i thought this was total crap writing, but when i see Avantar's rant, i do think it makes sense and marvel is actually going towards (dare i say!?) logic...

#21 Posted by Avantar (385 posts) - - Show Bio
Dr. Victor von Doom said:
"First i thought this was total crap writing, but when i see Avantar's rant, i do think it makes sense and marvel is actually going towards (dare i say!?) logic...
"

Yeah logic from Loeb... that is as fictional as the characters themselves..lol. Maybe I just found a way to retcon the story to make it more plausable
#22 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30177 posts) - - Show Bio

Good Lord!

I would hope that Sentry could do it. Thanos wussed out on WWH. And the others would fall prey to bad writing.

#23 Posted by Avantar (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmmm..think I should apply for the editors job so I can fix Loeb's crap for him...lmao

#24 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio
Avantar said:
"Hmmmmm..think I should apply for the editors job so I can fix Loeb's crap for him...lmao"
yes, id buy it
#25 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha, since when does gravity (or lack of air) affect the psychological quality/value that is worthiness?

#26 Posted by Overkill (404 posts) - - Show Bio

OK, there are two scenarios;

- Red Hulk is worthy enough to lift Mjolnir
(or)
- In space, everyone can lift Mjolnir

And both of them are completely ridiculous! Now 616 is getting really annoying. I never expected something like this from Loeb, very disappointing..

#27 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

If Red Hulk is Balder, then he would probably be worthy

#28 Posted by Avantar (385 posts) - - Show Bio
Well I rule out zero gravity. If it was that simple, you could also say someone capable of doing so could catch a thrown hammer since lifting isn't required.
That takes me backto Red Hulk being worthy. So lets ask this question... whom has Red Hulk fought with?
1. Abomination....villian
2. She-Hulk... but didn't really destroy her but hinted that he could
3. A-bomb.. we don't know if this version will be a hero or villian
4. Green Hulk... who is considered more of a villian because of collateral damage and WWH incidents
5. Thor... who attacked why? To defend the Earth... What had Red Hulk done to the Earth?
6. Watcher... maybe to prevent interference since he has done this before.

Red Hulk did kill the Abomination, but killing doesn't necessarily mean he is not worthy. After all he did eliminate a villian and is not Thor fated to destroy the Migard Serpent. So I don't believe that this act would make him unworthy.
Red Hulk is very calculating and has planned his actions out well. As a warior, I can easily see him being judged worthy enough to lift the hammer. Worthy in this case does not mean justified , honorable or even good.
#29 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

i read some where [might of been civil war] that thor never uses over a third of his true power when fighting because he doesn't want to kill them, so i think if thor just cut loose he could beat the red hulk.

#30 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

Could it be that Thor's thorforce is gone since this?

#31 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually stopped reading Red Hulk after the first or second issue (Just could'nt keep my attention for whatever the reason). Regardless, I do believe I might give this series another shot since I can't stand Thor :P

#32 Posted by Avantar (385 posts) - - Show Bio
blade hunter said:
"i read some where [might of been civil war] that thor never uses over a third of his true power when fighting because he doesn't want to kill them, so i think if thor just cut loose he could beat the red hulk."
And from the panels it is obvious that Thor seriously underestimated Red Hulk.
#33 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Dr. Victor von Doom said:
""

0_o
#35 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

watch what you say about thor ;)

#36 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

Maybe I'll pick up a comic with him, just to give him a chance...

#37 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Well people all I can say is there are some possible reasons why he lifted the hammer;

1.In zero gravity you wouldn't have to lift the hammer it would just float all you would have to do is point it in a given direction cause guess what theres no gravity to hold it down ( kinda makes sense)
2.Hulk has lifted majonir before actually more than once, he has even crushed it before. We really don't know who Red Hulk actually is maybe Red hulk will turn out to be Banner and the green hulk is someone else. Its a possibility.
3.Thats all I could come up with.

Well Im not going to give up on this yet, theres got to be better things ahead of this garbage, and I actually used to like Loeb a lot as a writer before this series. I hope it will get better and a lot of unexpected plot twist occur, and actually some of the best storys in comics started out bad as someone else said. As you can see Im trying hard to defend this thing, come on loeb ur killin me here.

#38 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey hardly anybody answered the questions!

#39 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Hey hardly anybody answered the questions!"

cause no one cares :P
#40 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Everone is too astunded by the fact Thor lost that way. Anyway shut the hell up TJ you must care you took your time to post that BS

#41 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

nope ^^

#42 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

what???? you mean thor didn't just remove him from existence?  You know, with that fancy "thorforce" and all.

#43 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio

me

#44 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
"me"
correct.  I told you before, you are the one above all. 
#45 Edited by King Saturn (224190 posts) - - Show Bio
Kal Kent can beat this Red Hulk
#46 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

who's red hulk fighting next

#47 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Hulk again

#48 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30177 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Kal Kent can beat this Red Hulk"

Kal Kent can beat Space Ghost :D
#49 Posted by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

But Not Zordack